The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. What are they?"

"First, I was wondering if maybe I could get your phone number or e-mail address or something. Maybe we can get together sometime this summer. You can even wear clothes if you want, although I won't encourage it."

"I would," I said, "but I won't be here this summer. I'm taking summer classes at my college." I felt a twinge of bitterness over the control that Nancy had over my life.

"Ah," he said.

"I'll be here this summer," Becky piped in from the back.

"You have a boyfriend, Becky," I said.

"I know but he could ask anyway. You're not the only naked girl in the car, Wendy, and I'm feeling a little ignored back here."

We were coming up to the park by the lake now and it seemed like ages ago that we'd run past here and dived into the cold water. I gave Trevor directions to our house and sank down in my seat as we rolled past the familiar houses in my neighborhood. "Stop here," I said about a hundred feet before reaching my house. I didn't want to get out of the car in front of it in case my parents were up, although it wouldn't be much better if any of my neighbors saw us. Trevor pulled over and shut off the engine and I glanced at the clock on the dashboard. It was 6:23 a.m. We'd been gone for more than four hours.

"So what was the second favor?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if I could get a picture of the two of you. I promise not to show it to anyone." I thought again about the warning the counselors had given us about boys and nude pictures ending up on the internet but that horse was already out of the barn for me anyway.

"I don't care," I said, "as long as Becky doesn't."

"I guess so," she said. "We'd be out hitchhiking or something right now if he hadn't helped us."

"Do you have a pen and paper?" I asked. Trevor reached across me and opened up the glove compartment. He retrieved a pen and a receipt for an oil change and handed them to me. I wrote down my e-mail address and gave it back to him. "You can take the picture as long as you send me a copy of it."

Trevor smiled. "You've got a deal."

We looked around nervously for any signs of life in the neighborhood but everything still seemed quiet. The sun was peeking out over the cloudless horizon as the dawn gave way to a new day and we'd be in plain view now if anyone was watching. We exited the car as Trevor pulled out his camera phone. "Let's take it in front of your house," Becky said. "If we're going to get a memento of our adventure tonight we might as well do it right."

I glanced over to our house and saw that the curtains were still closed. "Alright," I sighed. "Let's hurry, though." We walked to the front of our house and Becky and I put an arm around each other and faced Trevor. "Hurry," I said nervously. We smiled for the camera as he took the shot.

"Maybe one more?" he asked. "Um…from the rear?" We turned to face the house and Trevor clicked off another shot. I'm so dead if my parents see these pictures, I thought to myself. "Awesome," Trevor said. "Thanks. I'll be in touch."

We thanked him again and then scampered off toward the hidden key to the back yard gate.

Epilogue

I stared through the early morning darkness at the ceiling fan above my bed hoping that the hypnotic motion of the slowly turning blades would help still my mind. My blankets were lying in a pile on the floor and a light sheen of perspiration covered my nude body, the damp bed sheet beneath me clinging to my bare back. It was going to be a scorcher today.

The now familiar feelings of fear, dread, and anticipation flowed through my body and I glanced over at the glowing numbers on the clock next to my bed for the umpteenth time in the past couple of hours. It was only 5:35 a.m. but I knew I wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight. I was back in my campus apartment and it was Saturday morning which meant that in just a few hours I'd be surrendering myself once again to Nancy's demented control.

I crawled out of bed, walked over and sat down at my desk and stared numbly at the screen saver on my computer monitor for a few minutes. Finally I gave the mouse a flick and pulled up my e-mail. I had two new messages. The first was from Trevor and it contained attachments.

"Wendy, here are the pictures you asked for. I promise that I haven't shown them to anyone. Hope to see you again next time you're in town." I downloaded and unzipped the file and saw the first picture of Becky and myself posing nude in front of my house at the end of that crazy night last week. I bet Trevor likes this one, I thought after scrolling to the next one showing our naked backsides. I had to admit that those were a pair of fine asses. I saw that there were more pictures and I couldn't help but smile as I scrolled through another four pictures that Trevor had secretly snapped as we'd made our way through our front yard toward the backyard gate. Yep, he's a guy alright. They can never seem to get enough of naked women.

The second e-mail was from Becky. "Wendy, you've got to tell me everything that Nancy makes you do today. Call me or IM me tonight. Don't forget! Oh, and you know how I said I would never ever do anything like that again ever? I've changed my mind. I've decided we just have to go streaking again the next time you're home!"

That last part didn't surprise me much. I knew she was hooked, just like me. I clicked on reply and attached Trevor's photographs. "Maybe these will give you second thoughts about that, Becky. Or maybe not. I promise to tell you all about whatever happens this afternoon."

I had no idea what awful thing Nancy had planned for me today but I'd find out in about seven hours. I hit the send button and then crawled back into bed. It was going to be another long day in the very strange life of Wendy Wilson.