The Rembrandt Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ducked under the bar and raided the fridge for supplies. Since the away team hadn't returned, I had to make do with the rest of the previous haul, just barely enough to cook up some grilled sandwiches. I put the pan on the oven, poured some oil into it and prepared two large sandwiches with extra cheese and dropped them into the pan.

"Hmmm, that smells nice."

I looked up. Vaelia came into the lounge, a towel over her naked shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Didn't expect anyone else hanging around the ship."

She smiled and stretched. "After the shopping spree with Padari, I've had my fill. When she joined Lily and the others, I decided to tuck in. My feet were killing me." She pulled the towel off her shoulder and wound it around her hips, then she slid on a bar stool opposite me. "With Lily out and about, I thought I'd go for a swim, but then I caught that nice smell. So, what'cha cooking, chief?"

"Grilled bread with ham and cheese. Terran specialty." My gaze traveled from her sparkling eyes downwards, over the speckled skin of her breasts. "Want a taste?"

"If it tastes as well as it smells, sure. And while we're at it, here are two credits for your thoughts." She tapped her communicator. Mine hummed in response as it received the payment.

"I've been thinking about past events since I've joined the crew," I said, flipping the sandwiches

"Oh? And how do my boobs figure into that?" she asked, her gaze challenging me.

"Well, two things. First, why a starfield? And second, I remember you playing with a Felinoid on Waystation 83. He didn't have to fight you."

"You see, the thing with tribal tattoos is this -- the Wise Woman takes a healthy dose of her hallucinogen of choice and inks you with what she sees in your future. For me, it was three-hundred eighty five pricks and colorful sparkles. Turns out, it's a pretty accurate map of the stars as seen from where our home is on Zuthras. So, despite traveling the galaxy, I'm firmly rooted. Your species probably has a similar saying -- You can take the Zuthrian off-planet, but you'll never get Zuthras out of me."

"Yeah, I heard something similar." I fished two plates from under the bar and built the sandwiches, handing her one plate. "Also, I realized by now, I don't blush like a little girl any more whenever one of you prances around naked or semi-naked."

"Good for you. It was adorable for the first few days, but pretty irritating afterwards. Don't they have naked people on Terra?"

"Oh, let's not go there, please. Morals and the definition of decency vary so wildly back there, it's not even funny. People get lynched over showing too much skin."

Vaelia made a choking sound, chewing furiously. I wasn't quite sure if it was a laugh of a snort of disgust. She gulped, then laughed. "This is really good." She took another bite, chewed a bit more slowly, then nodded. "As for the Felinoid, I had to pay him, so he doesn't count. It was a one-time deal. But we are crew mates. I have to make sure."

"What, after all we've been through?" I asked her. "Not to blow my own horn too hard, but Praecor and I..."

She cut me off with a hand on my arm and a wicked smile. "Too bad I was in the Lumia, babysitting her. I'm afraid that doesn't count."

"You're shitting me."

"Not at all. If you want to fuck me, you have to show you can take care of yourself. That's my only rule."

"Who said anything about fucking you?" I asked, a little surprised. Where did that come from?

"Come on, I know you want to."

"Are you sure? As you might know by now, I like Cosina quite a bit." I countered her teasing grin with one of my own.

"Oh, and what about Padari?" Vael asked, giggling. "She said you give pretty damn good head. And Lily was quite smitten with your ...wrench."

"It sounds rather like you want to do me. What, jealous you didn't get any chance yet?" I asked her, a bit irritated. "Or is your stupid rule in the way?"

"Maybe, maybe not," she purred, licking her fingers clean. Then she stood up, leaving the towel on the stool, and came around the bar, the black-skinned, tattooed huntress. She snuggled up behind me, her breath warm on my neck. My hairs stood on end. Her hands went around my waist, feeling me up through my coveralls. I was hard as a pipe.

"This little fella says you wouldn't mind me taking care of you," Vaelia whispered in my ear. Her teeth clamped down on the lobe, nibbling gently.

Carefully, I turned in her embrace. Didn't want my ear ripped off. "One has to be dead -- or a Grey -- to not get excited by your hands," I snarled. "Fine. Let's do it. Once and for all."

"You didn't even finish your bread," she said, nodding towards the half-eaten sandwich while her hands kneaded my butt. "I usually allow for a last meal..."

"That won't be necessary," I grumbled. She allowed me to break her embrace. "Let's hit the gym."

"Oh, I love it when you're this forceful, Rem," Vaelia purred. Despite my irritation, I chuckled. That sounded a lot like Lily. I stomped from the lounge, towards the gym, Vaelia hot on my heels.

The room smelled faintly of sweat and old socks. The Circle of Truth was permanently painted onto the cushioning mats. Never thought I'd voluntarily enter one.

"You are the challenger, Rem. Which stipulations?" Vaelia asked, going through a light warm-up routine.

I had seen enough "Fading Stars" to know many of the usual stipulations. Matches were fought for time, winning streaks, first hits, first blood or even death, in especially dire circumstances. Or...

"Submission."

Vaelia raised an eyebrow. "A tall order, Terran. I never submit."

I wasn't so sure on that. I shrugged and began to strip. "Would you prefer 'first blood' rules instead? I can try again later should I lose, right?"

"Yeah, once your broken limbs heal, that is," she said, a vicious smile playing around her lips. "Since I'm in a good mood, let's add a five-minute timer. And you can lose the briefs. Am I wearing anything?"

"Fair enough." I shed my underwear, placed my communicator on it and entered the circle. Vaelia dialed in a five-minute timer, set down her communicator as well and stalked into the circle. A cool shiver ran down my spine and I noticed myself getting hard again. Now? Really?

"Activate timer," she snarled, effortlessly falling into a fighting stance, hands raised to head height, feet apart and slightly behind one another.

Time to find out how far determination and minimal combat training will get you, Rem.

While we circled each other, my mind quickly analyzed the set-up. She was a good hand shorter than me, giving me a bit of advantage in the reach department. But she clearly was the better combatant, even a fool like me could easily see that in the way she effortlessly maintained her combat stance, the fluidity of her every move. Her eyes never left me, which would make it hard for me to surprise her. I've had some scraps in the past, but they were mostly street fights often involving makeshift weapons. My opponent not only was ex-Navy, but a tribal huntress to boot. Even with Crush's drills, my chances were slim. But when did that ever stop me?

"Four minutes remaining," Vaelia's communicator calmly announced.

"Hey Rem, are we going to do this or not?" she taunted, her hand caressing down her stomach, right between her thighs. "Seems like you have me worked up for nothing." She raised her glistening fingertip and licked it clean, her eyes a smoldering promise.

Without thinking, I dove forwards, aiming to take her down with a flying tackle. It almost worked. My fingertips brushed soft, black skin, then she was gone, by my side. The flat of her hand found my butt and slammed down. The slap was obscenely loud, followed my the solid thud of my body hitting the floor. I rolled, just in time to avoid her grasping hands, and came back to my feet. I silently thanked Crush for re-drilling the combat fundamentals into my brain. Always keep moving. You stop, you die. Or in this case, end up in a potentially embarrassing submission hold.

Vaelia pursued me, her naked body suddenly pressed against mine. I froze for one moment too long, mesmerized by her hot skin against mine, her breasts pressing into me and my dick, so close to her. She smirked, grabbed my arm and levered it. My world spun as she turned into me, rolling me off her back like a bad habit. I crushed onto the mat again, this time with enough force to drive the breath out of me. My freshly healed lungs screamed in protest and my vision swam. To my surprise, she stepped back.

"Get up," she purred. I shook the cobwebs from my head and sat up. She stood, slightly spread-legged, swayed her hips and caressed herself, fingers fluttering over her breasts and pussy.

"You could have pinned me," I said.

"Yeah, but that would have been far too easy. Get up and fight, Rem."

"Three minutes remaining."

I came to my feet, growling. "Playtime's over, Vael."

"Just what I was hoping for, handsome." She came at me, going from seductress to warrior in less than a second, leading with a scythe kick at my ankles, followed by a rapid flurry of punches to my gut and face. I blocked the kick by sheer luck, took the first two gut punches, blocked a third on accident and took a nasty Ric Flair memorial chop to the chest. Her open hand came in again, aiming for my face. My hand intercepted it. Only a few moments ago, I would have left it there. But now something deep inside me had been stoked. I redoubled my grip around her wrist and wrenched. Vaelia had two choices -- go with the torque or risk a broken elbow. She went with the torque and suddenly my rod rested in the hot cleft between her ass cheeks as she pressed her back into me. I yanked harder, pulling her wrist up towards her shoulder blades. She pressed harder into me, grinding her butt against my cock. Then her free hand came up and grabbed my neck. She dropped to her knees, taking my head with her. I nearly bit off my tongue as my jaw bounced off her shoulder. I stumbled backwards, voices ringing in my ears. Wait, what?

"In here, guys!" Vaelia called, coming gracefully to her feet.

"Are you fucking serious? Spectators?" I snarled. I was so close to hitting her.

"Not planned, Rem. Honest. So it's in your best interest to finish this quickly."

Crush, Padari and Cosina entered the gym. Vaelia stole a glance over her shoulder. I prayed that it was truly an opening and not a ruse and launched myself into her. To my utter amazement, I connected solidly, taking her off her feet through sheer momentum. Her head bounced off the mat.

"Oh, go Rem!" Cosina said, clapping.

"Twenty say Vael will kick his ass," Padari calmly announced, sitting down outside the circle. She wore the shortest of mini skirts and a glittery number barely covering her breasts.

"Make it forty on Rem," Crush growled, flopping down.

Cosina also sat down, between them. "Forty on Rem and forty on Vaelia?" she asked innocently. "After all, they will both cum, right?"

I wasn't so sure on that. Growling, I placed my forearm across Vaelia's throat and pressed down. She blinked furiously, then her legs crossed behind my back and pulled me close, grinding her shockingly wet pussy against my raging hard-on. The sounds were very obvious. Despite myself I relaxed, much too preoccupied with the hot, pleasant sensations coursing through my cock up my spine. I was tempted to adjust the angle that tiny bit and...

"Two minutes remaining."

Vaelia's head connected with mine, a headbutt out of absolutely nowhere. I rolled off her, clutching my thumping forehead. The pain wasn't that bad, the show-stopping applause and encouraging comments were. Vael was on her feet quicker than me, her cheeks flushed.

"Thought you got me there, did ya?" she panted. Her nipples stood erect, pointing away from the black skin of her breasts. Her clit poked from her wet folds.

I looked down at my wet hard-on. "Hm."

"You're getting sloppy, Vael," Crush admonished. "You shoulda punished that."

"She's going easy on him," Padari said. When had she dropped her top?

Cosina, smiling like an innocent angel, had her hand under Padari's skirt. Her other hand caressed up Crush's thigh.

Vael's fist forced my attention back to her, rattling my skull with a swipe to my temple. If she was pulling any punches, I didn't notice it.

"If you want to drool, drool on me," she snarled, raising her hand for another punch. I swayed to the side, more recoiling from the last punch than consciously evading. The mixture of adrenaline and endorphin was completely throwing me off. Vael brutally exploited my hesitation by stepping behind me, her foot blocking mine, and pulling down on my arm. Again, my back hit the mat, driving the breath from my lungs. She pounced, grabbed my ankles and folded me in half at the hip. In a flash, she sat down onto my upturned calves. Lovingly, her hand slithered between my thighs and closed around my cock, stroking me.

"Oh, now he's done for," Crush rumbled, sounding somewhat out of breath.

"Submit, Rem?" Vaelia asked, grinding herself onto my calves. This close, her smell was intoxicating and her hands, caressing my shaft and playing with my balls, weren't helping. It would be so easy to give in, let her jerk me off and be done with it. But then I would have taken the beating, the falls, the teasing, all for nothing. Yeah, she had me pinned, but I wasn't done yet. Mustering what strength I had in my arms and shoulders, I crawled backwards and up. She was shorter and lighter than me. I doubted I could have lost Padari in a similar situation, but one final shove brought her off me. She stumbled forwards and earned a kick to her butt for good measure. Panting from the unfamiliar exertion, I came to my feet and shook my head. Our audience was by now busy with itself. Cosina had her lips wrapped around Padari's hardness, while Crush was slowly fucking the Silician with his monstrous cock.

"One minute rema--" The communicator croaked, then shut up. I turned towards Vaelia, who put the device down.

I prepared for another attack, but she raised one hand, warding me off. I cocked my head.

She joined me in the middle of the circle, her arms going around me. I tensed up, trying to think of a proper defense if she decided to ambush me again. Her hand came up and pulled my head down, pressing a kiss onto my mouth. Our tongues dueled for a heated moment before I broke the kiss, throwing her a confused look.

She pointed to our audience and made a disgusted noise. "I can't fight like this. Why should they have all the fun?"

"I didn't beat you though."

"Oh, you beat me plenty. Ever heard of 'pulling punches', you oaf?" She ground her hips into me.

"Look who's talking. I'm gonna have headaches for days," I said, gingerly touching a blooming lump on my forehead.

Vaelia snuck a quick glance sideways. Our audience was busy spit-roasting Cosina. A sneaky grin played over her lips. She slid onto the mat, spreading her arms and legs invitingly. When she saw she had my undivided attention, she made a quick 'come hither' sign. I knelt down next to her. Vaelia grinned fiendishly and arranged my limbs in a hurry. I ended up crucifying her, my knees on her elbows and my cock deep in her mouth. Vaelia groaned, louder and louder until even our audience took notice. She slapped the mat, "tapping out". Playing the cocky victor, I slowly pulled out, allowing her to gasp air into her lungs to the slow applause of our onlookers.

"I-..." Vaelia gasped. "I can't believe he beat me. The humiliation!" Her lips went for my cock again, to the laughter of everyone. I slid off her elbows and she dug her hands into my butt, pulling me close for some heated sucking. I leaned back and slipped two fingers into her well-lubricated tunnel, causing her back to arch up. Her moan was a physical sensation around my cock. Much too quickly, she let me slide from her mouth. Even after all we've put each other through, she was quicker than I could anticipate, sliding effortlessly out from under me. Her hands pushed against my shoulders, dropping me onto my back for the third time, though not as viciously as the first two times. From the corner of my eye, I saw Crush and Padari switch places, the Marked Zuthrian slowly, blissfully sliding her phallus into Cosina, while the prone Silician eagerly played with Crush's erection and heavy balls, offering them to Padari to suck and nibble on.

Vael's hand turned my head, so my attention was on her as she straddled me. She looked exhausted yet radiant, her hair a tangled mess, her eyes sparkling with joy. She smoothed her sweat-drenched body along mine, burying my face under her hair and breathing hot kisses onto my lips and eyes. Her hand reached back and down, between us, guiding me. I pulled her close, my hands on her back, fingertips tripping over the row of scars going down from her shoulder blade as she impaled herself on me, the heat of her pussy a shocking contrast to the chill of the mats under me. Her pelvis rolled against me, slowly, deliberately, in not the least bit of a hurry as she savored me, trading kisses with me or licking the salt off my neck. My hands ended up on her behind, kneading the firm flesh of her cheeks. She growled appreciatively, picking up the pace. Our bodies ground against each other, almost a horizontal dance, two weary warriors enjoying the afterglow of battle together. Vaelia held on to my shoulders and rolled sideways, pulling me atop her.

"I-... I-..." she panted.

"What, cumming already?" I whispered hoarsely. I was amazed I didn't blow my load then and there. With me on top, I could drive myself harder, deeper into her.

Vael shook her head. "I submit," she whispered. Her legs crossed behind my ass, forcing me deeper into her. She tossed her head back and moaned, a sound so full of longing and desire, even the grunting, sighing tangle next to us took notice. Her body went rigid and even her insides grasped me tight. She relaxed under me, her eyes alight. "Cum if you want, where you want."

"As if I have a choice," I grumbled, my ass on autopilot, driving my cock into her ever quicker. Vaelia gasped and moaned, small hot sounds whipping me on harder than any slap to my ass ever could. And then I could feel it, my balls tightening, heralding a momentous release. I speared myself into her one final time, my pelvis brushing the soft skin of her pussy, and erupted. Her fingers were a blur on her sex, coaxing wet, sloppy sounds from her clit as she brought herself off a second time, her pussy fluttering around my still spurting manhood. Vael tossed her head back and bucked under me, lost in the throes of her own climax. I caught her in my arms as her shoulders came down and pressed her heaving body close to mine.

Grinning, Vael breathed a kiss onto my lips. "Just so we're clear... that calls for a rematch."

* * * *

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked Lily when I saw her, paddling around in the pool. She languidly turned onto her back, granting me a spectacular view of her wet body.

I yawned and pulled up a seat next to the pool. "Another time, captain," I said. "I'm still recovering from my encounter with Vaelia yesterday."

Lily swam to the edge of the pool and pulled herself halfway out of the water, throwing me a scorching look. "And I flat-out missed that. God-fucking-damn." Her smile was radiant though. "And? How was it?"

"A gentleman never tells," I said, favoring her with a smile of my own. "I beat her."

"I bet," Lily purred. "As for my whereabouts... I ran into an old friend of mine on the way back to the ship. Turns out they swore off the path of the scoundrel and opened up a surprisingly successful chain of restaurants."

"That kept you? Hard to believe."