The Remote Cabin Pt. 01

Story Info
Milla's first day of nudism at her cabin, first of many.
3.2k words
4.3
39.1k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

Note: English isn't my first language, and you will find minor grammar errors. If this bothers you, please find other great stories on this site. Thanks.

Also, this is a rather short story, but it sets up the following two!

*****

"Can you do a striptease if there's nobody to look at you for miles around?" wondered Milla as she tried her best to make it happen. The tall blonde was finally enjoying the summer sun and the warm grass under her bare feet. In this very secluded valley, right next to the log cabin she had rented for the week, she turned her car's speakers way up and began dancing on one of her favorite tunes, Chris deBurg's Patricia the Stripper. It was perfect.

She wasn't wearing much to begin with, but she had a very strict nude policy when she was here. So as she stretched and took deep breaths, the air sweet from its passage in the forest nearby, she began dancing to the tune, stripping her clothes like Patricia. Her loose, white blouse was the first to go, softly falling on the grass. Twisting around, she unclipped her bra and let the wonderful blue lace join her blouse.

Her breasts, finally freed from their confines, seemed to glow in the sun. In the bright heat, the fine beads of sweat sparkled as the bra's marks on her skin started to fade. Instead, a clear red flush was infusing her skin, the glow of a healthy young woman as nude as she was meant to be. Milla, still dancing, slipped her hands from her belly to those breasts, massaging them a second before releasing their flesh back to the dance and the sun. Only a bit more than ten years old, her breasts were riding high and glorious. Always proud, even when demurely confined, they were now cheerful and sprightly under the sun. Right now they felt like wild horses being allowed to finally ride and fly over the land.

After releasing them, her hands kept going up around her neck to release her hair from the high ponytail. A blonde explosion suddenly spread all around her as she twisted. She had chosen to use a pine-scented shampoo this morning, and now the fragrance felt right. Her very long tresses and locks cascaded down into soft and indolent curls from being wound up tight too long. As they were set free they gradually lengthened and straightened. Usually perfectly straight, summer humidity usually gave them that wild, untamed look, a chaotic blend of straight and curled locks intermingled.

Her hands moved back down again, slipping against her breasts and lower until her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her hot pants. A second later the red pants were pushed down, sliding smoothly along her skin, unhindered by cumbersome panties she had decided not to wear. A blessed watcher, sitting on the little bench on the cabin's porch, would have seen her buttocks being compressed and released as Milla's ass was revealed in a wave of flesh. Pale white under the sun, the small of her back surged into lovely buttocks, the envy of many of her teammates on the college running team.

On the other hand, a watcher hidden in the bushes directly across would have been equally as blessed. Her blonde bush, a soft fuzz of pale golden hair, was glowing like her hair, as if in direct communion with the sun above. Like the skin of her breasts, the marks left by the elastic around her waist slowly disappeared as she kept dancing, and pretty soon Milla was nothing more than a fantastic whirlwind of white skin and golden hair, at one with nature.

Eventually the song ended and Milla laughed as she was breathing hard form her dancing, spectator-less striptease. Marshalling her patience as she unpacked her stuff for the week, she finally reached the cooler and the bottle of very cold iced-tea that was waiting for her. This time the music was only in her head, but as she walked out of her cabin again towards the lake, Milla still felt like dancing.

She loved the city and the intense life there, but this special week every July was sacred. She had grown in a small village, and had spent many summers in a nudist colony less than an hour drive away from her home. She even managed to handle her puberty in the colony! To this day, nudity was still a way of living for her. Unfortunately, it's hard to do so in a big city, and this cabin was her very precious refuge from the stigmas erroneously associated with nudity and nudism.

Her eyes closed and her feet in the water, Milla opened her arms and let the sun caress her skin. She felt the fire, earth, water and air encircling her fully, gathering her in their embrace. The midsummer celebrations in her city, last week, had left her feeling down. Nothing more than a alcohol filled party and loud music that left most of her friends confused and drowsy... Midsummer was supposed to make you feel bright, alive and burning with desire!

This year she was single, but she well remembered last year's midsummer. Her boyfriend, drunk and barely conscious, had pawed at her breasts, hoping for more. By the time Milla had gotten up from the bed and turned around to begin what she knew would turn into a big quarrel, her boyfriend had fallen asleep. "At least," the blonde thought now, smiling a year later, "he was one of the only two boyfriends who let me use my strap-on on them..."

Now grinning as she savored the memories, she threw her thermos on the little beach and ran into the lake until it claimed her. The water was quite cold, but the tingle she felt between her legs had nothing to do with that. Images and memories came up, and Milla saw herself kneeling behind her boyfriend, slowly pushing a silicon cock into his ass. While she hadn't felt a thing from the strapped-on cock itself, her mind had been reeling with exquisite sensations. "Maybe he had been drunk that night as well..." she remembered with a renewed smile.

Later, all dried up on the beach, she thought about her last twelve months as a young celibate woman. She was still in college and as a bright, gorgeous blonde woman, she had a lot of suitors. None of them had sparked anything intense or serious in her, and aside form a few one night stands, she had remained alone. Sometimes, she thought sardonically, some of those one night stands were not even as satisfying as her own fingers. At least, she always had those... those and her little secret box.

Thinking about that box, Milla remember that she'd added something extra in there before leaving. Getting up, she ran to the cabin to get it. Again, if there had been any lucky watcher, they would have seen just about all of Milla's natural grace as she ran smoothly on the balls of her feet. Her lean thighs made her buttocks dance as her breasts followed the rhythm and her hair whipped around on the same triumphant beat.

Now kneeling beside her bed and realizing just how silly her reflex of hiding her box was here, she pulled it from under the frame and placed it on the mattress. At first, this little box of toys had been quite small. Over the years, as more and bigger toys joined them, she had had to change it. Smiling unconsciously as she keyed in the code, she finally opened it.

Inside were all of her favorite toys, including that wonderful strap-on, but those toys were not what she was looking for. Not yet. Instead she looked for and found another small, nondescript black box. Once again she was running, this time back to the lake, her naughty box of toys left opened on her bed. Sitting on the water's edge, Milla opened the box with a smile. From it, she first pulled a pair of wickedly sharp scissors. She had been looking forward to this moments for weeks now.

A long time ago, on a dare from her boyfriend, she had completely shaven her pussy. Completely. With her boyfriend, in her parent's bathroom while they were away, she had begun shaving her pussy, something she had never done before. In the end she had even allowed him to shave her all the way down below around her anus.

On all fours in the bath, with him and his erection behind her, she had remained very still as he had cut and shaved every remaining hair between her legs. Minutes later they would have the best sex of their entire three-months relationship, and during those long hours the boy had become the first one to not only eat her pussy but even tickle her asshole with his tongue. .

She hadn't kept her bush shaven for long and had almost forgotten about that episode until a couple of months ago when one of her teammates revealed, in the showers, that she had completely shaven her bush. Milla had laughed and playfully teased her with the others, but she also remembered the fun she had had with that young man.

Now on her private little beach, she began cutting off most of her bush with the scissors. Once that was done she pulled out her electric razor and shaved almost every remaining stubble and hair. Laughing as she positioned herself on all fours, Milla tried to shave everything off. When she thought she had everything, she sat back down and reached for the final object in the box, a real old-school razor.

She knew that this was the best way of achieving the result she wanted, but she hadn't done it since that time all those years ago. The razor itself was special. That first time around with this lucky boyfriend, she had used her father's razor. That was now out of the question, and would feel very strange. Luckily, a few years ago she had stolen one of her boyfriend's razor, a beautiful and very old piece of steel and ivory. "The bastard deserved a lot worse than that!" she still thought today. She kept it very sharp and shaved her legs and armpits with it from time to time. It was perfect for the finishing touch today.

Gently, with some foaming soap, she removed everything the electric razor had left. Slowly, as she had all the time in the world here, she ended up on all fours again trying her best to make her as smooth and flawless as possible. Feeling with her fingers, she couldn't find any stubble left, and decided to stop. To stop shaving at least. All this prodding and touching with those delicious memories were enough to increase Milla's temperature. Before giving into the pleasure, she looked down at her and felt even more naked than usual. Maybe, from now on, that would be her way to be "naked" even when fully dressed?

Milla realized that she had been caressing her skin, lips and clit for a lot longer than was necessary. The soap was long gone, replaced already by traces of her juices. After teasing herself in such a way, Milla slipped a finger inside and felt shivers running all over her skin. Without a doubt, she was not a clitoral woman; she needed something inside her. That was probably the origin of her fascination with dildos and strap-ons. Opening her eyes despite the pleasure, she suddenly remembered one of the dildos she had brought.

Slowly, because she still had all the time in the world, Milla walked back to the cabin and to her room. There, shamelessly opened on the bed was her box of toys. Fumbling around, pushing aside her plugs and silicon vagina, she found the dildo she was looking for. Six inches of penetrating length, a very adequate four and a half inch circumference, this red dildo was one of her favorite. Not the biggest, not by a long shot, but for her first orgasm of the week it would do perfectly. Besides, after weeks of full-time hard work and no play, she was not at all ready for the biggest one... that would come later.

Milla walked out of her room, the dildo hanging from her mouth like others would carry a cigar, and looked around for a nice spot. Later she would enjoy a few orgasms in the sun, but right now she didn't feel like bringing the extra lube she would need. At high noon, she sun and wind would dry her juices too fast. Walking by the kitchen, she saw her favorite stool, and knew she would be going there soon, but not yet. Instead, the absurdly large and soft couch in front of the fireplace would be perfect.

As she lay down, legs opened wide and her ass on the edge of the couch, she felt and anticipatory thrill. All relaxed now, she began playing with the dildo in her mouth, coating it with as much saliva as she could. It had been more than six months since she'd had a real penis in her mouth, and this quasi-foreplay reminded her just how much she liked sucking and fucking actual cocks. Closing her eyes she forgot about those past cocks and focused on her very present need and future climax.

When the dripping tip of her dildo touched her clitoris, her pelvis pushed up against it involuntarily. As she slipped it lower and lower, she felt her large lips opening around it, adding more lube to her red lover. The over-the-top silicon veins felt good against her flesh, especially when she began rotating the dildo. Bending forward a bit, she spat one last gob of saliva on its tip. Despite having all the time in the world, Milla soon reversed her grip, felt the suction cup in the palm of her hand and pushed it slowly but firmly all the way inside her. Arching her back and pushing her wonderful breasts up in the process, she tilted her head back against the couch and moaned her first of many moans.

Keeping the dildo perfectly still, Milla smiled and took a deep breath. Then she looked down at her breasts, trapped as they were between her arms, and wondered if sexual pleasure made them grow. She vaguely remembered hearing about something like this. Slipping one her hands up she grabbed and mauled one of them, feeling her flesh responding. "Do I have big breasts?" she wondered again, a question that has been dogging her for years after they stopped growing.

Half of her bras were D cups, which is pretty big, yet the other half were C cups, which she filled nicely. Then again, some of the C cup bras she tried at the store were too small to contain her while some of the Ds made her feel really small... One of her friends, who couldn't be wearing anything bigger than a B cup, told her that the real test was a tit-fuck. Milla *could* manage to wrap her breasts around a cock, but only in some positions. Where did that leave her? Right now anyway, it left her in a delicious spell of pleasure on her couch.

Once again, a watcher hidden in the fireplace would have been granted a transcendent sight. At the apex between the two long and lean legs of this competition runner he would have seen a pearly smooth pussy and mound. Nowhere on this silky skin would he have seen even a hint of Milla's very fine golden hairs. Deeply speared and now hilted between the lips of this glistening and distended pussy, the red dildo seemed to be electrifying Milla's entire body.

Above this, the watcher would have seen a taught belly like a flat plain, from which two firm and proud breasts like mountains, who jutted and rocked as if driven by small earthquakes. Still above, the two peaks of those mountains made dizzying pale pink circles. All around her beautiful face and arms shone a halo or better yet, an aureola of blonde light, pale gold and almost silvery.

The shining nymph's moan were becoming louder and closer together, and all of a sudden she pushed the dildo as deep as it would go and got up from the couch. Keeping it firmly inside her by walking with her legs tight, she went to the kitchen and groaned as she saw the stool. At the end of the hallway leading there was a mirror covering the bathroom door. Completely keyed-up with pleasure, Milla saw herself walk in a strange, keep-the-dildo-inside gait, and grinned at her nude reflexion.

Right beside her though, the stool was waiting. Milla released her hold on her dildo and let it slide out gently before pulling it completely out. She then reversed it and stuck the suction cup on the stool, positioning it just right. Looking at it for a few seconds, like a feline about to pounce, Milla groaned again and took a deep breath. She her legs around the stool, lowered herself upon the cock and began riding it. Leaning forward against the counter at first, she slowly rose and and ended up slamming herself hard against the stool.

Wishing she had taken her larger dildo she nevertheless drove herself into a powerful climax. She could feel the red balls pushing against her lips and clit, but the deep sensations of the head parting her muscles and flesh was what she really wanted. Covered in sweat and still pushing and pulling, Milla's moans turned into groans then cries and finally to very loud, completely unbridled screams. Most of her past boyfriends had been surprised, some even shocked, at the power of Milla's climaxes. For her, it was just what waited for her at the end of this blissful road.

Taking her sweet time to come down from her orgasm, she slowed down and stayed on the dildo for a long time. Once again she thanked her strong legs, and smiled as she looked at them, seeing her muscles faintly outlined as they worked to drain every last bit of pleasure from her body. Eventually she pulled up and off completely, grinning at her faithful partner, still stuck and sticky on the stool.

Still and always nude she took the time to wash it properly in the sink, enjoying the last remaining tremors of pleasure that still coursed her veins. Throwing the dildo carelessly in the still opened box, Milla then ran outside at top speed, sprinted all along the pier and jumped as far as she could in the lake's water.

When she came back and broke the surface she was laughing out loud, enjoying the simple and raw pleasure her young body and life could offer her. As the cool water brought finally tamed her fires, she thought about her friend Angelica and the great time they were going to share together tomorrow. "Life can really be awesome sometimes..." she thought, imagining her gorgeous friend, completely naked, her massive breasts moving around as she massaged and equally naked Milla under the sun. "I can't wait!" she said out loud, laughing again.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers