The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered, "I hope I've been carrying my weight financially. I don't know the big picture. I guess I should if you're willing to share the numbers. When I moved in, I was content to turn it all over to you. You are so competent in this area and independently wealthy and all. I figured you'd tell me if I needed to do something."

"Oh," Ray said; "We have some homework to do here. Even at your age we should be sure you have a retirement plan and savings, insurance, and such that if you ever decide you can pull away from us cleanly." I nodded but couldn't imagine such an event. He went on, "As for your contribution, you are more than contributing to our living expenses and pool. I've kept account, and you have a nice balance in it -- for a rainy day or trip around the world." He smiled at me.

Our meals came, and over dinner we talked about how we all resolve conflicts and our rare tiffs with one another, the division of labor in the household -- chores and the like, emotional support we give each other -- an A+ on all counts, and actually how satisfied I was with our sex life -- another A+.

Ray then asked about how I was feeling overall versus what I wanted to accomplish when we first met up on Long Beach. Back then I knew I wanted to change -- needed to change. Now I'd been through so much, usually at his urging or tutelage.

I thought for several minutes as we ate about how to answer his question then I began. "When I met you I was shy, insecure, sheltered, unsophisticated, avoided risk, socially inept, a nerd, narrowly focused on my job, dressed poorly, and ... oh yes, a virgin." I laughed. "Now, you've pulled me out of my shell. I feel socially aware and plugged in. You and Kim have dramatically changed how I dress. You've made me more of risk taker, and I find it fun to see the risks in some situation and wade into them now. Further, you've turned me into a pilot, a piano player, and someone pretty knowledgeable about the business I'm in."

"Go on," Ray encouraged.

"I still have my insecure moments, like when Stacy arrived last week, but I know that everyone has moments like that. They don't bother me as much as they used to. The voices in my head are under control -- mostly. I have a bad moment every now and then, and I guess everyone does. Officially, I'm dating one of the most handsome guys at work -- Bill. Oh, and I'm not a virgin any more. Thank God." I laughed again and hugged Ray's hand to me.

I thought for a moment as Ray looked at me then added, "No. It's not, thank God. It's thank YOU," I emphasized. "Yes. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I'm sure you see some things you want to change in me, and I'm open to try or at least to talk about it. Guide me."

Ray laughed, "Oh, Joyce. I love you so. You're done in my book. You're normal -- as normal as anyone in our family -- anyone I know. You like who you are. You do like who you are, don't you?"

I nodded with a big smile.

He continued, "If you're happy with our ménage, I guess there's not much to change right now. You should be very proud of all the changesyou made. I only made suggestions and nudged you in one direction or another. In some ways I had more experience than you, but you were the one that did the changing."

I agreed.

He added, "Now you should nudge yourself in some new directions. Your goals that you set six months ago have been pretty much accomplished. You'll cement them in over the next six months, but you need some new goals -- not just for six months but for the longer term too. You don't have to answer now, but you should think about them and add a new page in your journal about them. What you set out to do you'll accomplish."

I responded, "I see what you mean. I'll give it some thought. I know I'd like to make some interesting things happen around work -- or change jobs perhaps to something more challenging and, would you believe it, more social. I'd love something with more people contact. Let me think about it."

*

The same month that Ray held 'Relationship Assessment' talks with Kim and me, I got promoted. It was a complete surprise and a huge boost to my confidence and self esteem. When I'd first gone to work at Lear Marketing and Advertising -- the name of my company -- I thought I'd be a software designer and Internet guru for them forever. Suddenly, with the promotion I was a senior manager and responsible for about half the people in the small company. This was fine since I liked them all and near as I could tell they liked me.

Ray and Kim helped me celebrate my promotion with a party at the yacht club. There were dozens of acquaintances there as well as lots of people from work. We had a lot of fun. I couldn't help but reflect that a year earlier I would have skipped the event in rank terror of the socialization that I would have had to do. Instead, I was the belle of the ball.

Bill, part of our extended family, was ecstatic about my promotion. We were now almost at the same level in the company, and it gave us an excuse to interact together more often. Bill told me, "Joyce, I really like the way you think. You have great ideas and they're always implementable. I always feel privileged to work with you." He added softly, "The fact that we're also lovers is a great benefit as well."

Later that same week Ray and Bill impaled me on their cocks in a very hot double penetration that left me breathless. Kim sucked on my breasts at the same time. I had so many orgasms I couldn't begin to count, they all ran together in one, long, heavenly event. What a great way to celebrate.

*

Four months later Stacy called me out of the blue. We'd swapped e-mails about once a week, sometimes with a bad joke or the latest photo of her or the four of us in Florida, so it was unusual when I picked up the phone and she was there.

"Joyce," she asked, "I was wondering if you could come out to the west coast and consult to our agency for a week?" She outlined a list of problems her agency was struggling with and why she thought I could make a contribution as well as their very generous offer for financial payment for my visit. Since there was no overlap in our markets she felt it wouldn't be a conflict of interest. She added, "Besides, I know you've never been out here, and it's a fun place to visit." After a pause she said, "And moreover, I miss you."

I felt my insecurities start to arise but only slightly before the new risk taker in me blurted out, "How soon do you need me?"

Stacy yelped with anticipation and said, "The sooner the better! You tell me."

"I'll sort out some stuff at work. I think I can do it by the middle of next week." We hung up, and I went off to sort out taking a week or so 'off.' By the end of the day I e-mailed Stacy that I'd arrive the following Wednesday evening at SFO.

I'd copied Ray and Kim on my e-mails with Stacy so by the time I got home they were aware of my impending visit and very enthusiastic that I go out and see her. "Bring her back to stay," Both told me. I laughed thinking how unlikely that would be.

A week later Stacy met me in the late afternoon at San Francisco airport with wild hugs and kisses and shrieks of joy that I'd actually made it to the west coast. To tell the truth I was rather happy at my travels too; it was not something I would have even entertained a year earlier.

The two of us talked a mile a minute as we collected by bag and walked back to her car. I realized along the way that all the cute guys in the airport were watching us as we walked by. It was the one of the rare times I was significantly aware that I attracted attention and, of course, it helped that Stacy was there too. I chuckled to myself at how much my image had changed.

Stacy warned me about Bay Area traffic. I was horrified that people would put up with it on a daily basis. She laughed. She had a little Nissan sports car, and it was a fun ride to her condo. During the ride, she told me more about her marketing and advertising agency and the problems and issues they were facing from her point of view. She also told me she had some nice surprises for me over the weekend I'd be there.

At her apartment, we unpacked my stuff, and I presented her with a couple of books I thought she'd like as a house gift. I freshened up from the flight, and then she told me we were headed out to dinner -- on the expense account; of course.

Stacy took me down to the Embarcadero where we walked along and browsed all the cute shops, and I bought a few things to take back to Ray, Bill and Kim. We then went to the Waterfront Restaurant and were lucky enough to get a table out over the water where we could watch the night-lights come on around us and across the Bay.

Yes, it was very romantic and so when Stacy and I got back to her condo, it was with ease and happiness that we kissed each other rather erotically. I recalled that I'd savored every pore of her body at one time or another during her week with us a couple of months earlier. This seemed natural and right.

"I want to make love to you," Stacy told me.

I nodded and said, "Me too."

One by one and very slowly, we removed each piece of clothing the other wore. As our breasts became exposed we took turns suckling on them and arousing the nipples. We continued until we stood before each other naked except for a strand of pearls I was wearing, and a pendant necklace Stacy had on.

With that Stacy led me to her Queen size bed and we flounced down into the down comforters. I said, "You should remove these otherwise we'll stain them with our juices." She laughed as she kicked them to the floor.

The laughter turned to moans and sighs as she came between my legs and worked her tongue deep into my wet pussy. She came up for air and stated, "Oh, Joyce, you taste divine. I could stay here all night."

"I hope you do," I panted in reply as I stroked her hair.

She added some fingers, and then I knew she was searching for my G-spot -- that special place on the upper front of my vagina that makes all my lights come on at full power. She found it.

"Oh shit, Stacy," I moaned, "You're going to ...going to make me ... cummmmmmmm!" And so I did, squirting my girl juice into her hand and ready mouth as my orgasm swept over me. She just hummed into my cunt -- a sensation all its own -- to indicate that she liked what had happened.

After I floated down from my high I pulled her up where we could kiss and I could suck and lick her beautiful breasts. "I love you, Stacy," I told her. We kissed passionately again -- and again. Then I slid down her body to return the favors she'd bestowed upon me.

Soon, I was the one searching around in her pussy for her G-spot as I lapped and sucked on her clitoris. Stacy was clean-shaven so it was a treat to wander her landscape without encountering pubic hair. I felt interior skin of a slightly different texture about where I figured my own G-spot was, and I focused there for a minute as I thrust three fingers in and out of her body.

Suddenly, Stacy shuddered and moaned; her back arched and a large amount of ejaculate squirted into my mouth from her pussy. She cried, "Oh, Joyce. Darling. Wow! Wow! Wow!"

I came up and shared her fluid with her. We lapped at each other, tasting ourselves and each other as we kissed and tongued each other.

"I got some toys to celebrate your arrival," she said reaching into her bedside drawer. She produced a long double-ended dildo with a nice gentle "U" shape to it. She pushed one end of it into me, and I felt like the largest cock in the world had just penetrated me. I gasped.

She then slid down next to me impaling herself onto the other half of the sex toy. We then started to rotate our hips and thrust into each other as we kissed and smoothed the other key parts of our anatomies. This was female heaven. We established a nice rhythm, and soon we both came again.

Lest we tire ourselves out completely we called it a night after that. We stayed nude and washed up for bed then cuddled together and went to sleep. I had what I call 'happy dreams' that night. I was exhausted and up about three hours later than normal according to my original time zone.

The next morning I awoke before the alarm went off. I just lay beside Stacy and looked at her with a feeling of love and compassion in my heart. I really felt mellow and tender towards her. After a while her eyes fluttered open, and she gave me a lovely smile, then a very tender kiss.

"I love you," I told her.

"And I love you," she replied. We looked at each other, hugged tightly then started the morning rituals that got us ready for work.

Before we walked out the door of her condo, we stood by her floor to ceiling mirror and looked at each other.

"Hot," I said gesturing to her very stylish office wear.

"Hot," she said in reply gesturing to my own duds. "Let's go impress the hell out of someone other than ourselves." We laughed and were out the door.

Half an hour later we walked into Stacy's work carrying the mandatory cup of Starbuck's coffee. The offices were sleek, modern, and colorful. Large panels on the walls captured excerpts from some of the agency's media or interactive work. The effect inspired confidence and gave one the feeling that you'd reached some creative nirvana where the very best brains in the world could help you find customers and have them buy your product or services.

The day went by in a flash. I'd been introduced to most of the senior executives of the company -- a mix of talented men and women. After some more background information about the company and their clients, I started to interview the executives in one-on-one meetings. I took copious notes and waited for a pattern to emerge about what I was hearing.

By five-thirty I was wiped out. Stacy rescued me from the conference room that I'd been assigned. She led me back to her car and back to Embarcadero for some special martinis at one of her favorite watering holes. While there I met some of her other friends, and we had some salads and bar food delivered for us to snack on.

I faded fast, and soon she rescued me again, took me home and tucked the two of us into bed with tender embraces and kisses. "Tomorrow I'll feel more like playing," I promised her. Then I thought about it some more as I lay there next to her and the next thing I knew we were bringing sweet orgasms to one another. Then I really slept.

When I woke up Friday morning, it was Stacy that was awake and watching me with a loving gaze. "Wow, you really conked out." I smiled wanly and hugged her.

"Morning breath," I warned but she kissed me anyway.

Friday went pretty much the same as the day before. I started right in and continued interviewing the rest of the senior managers, spending at least an hour or more with each one asking about their views on the agency, its growth prospects and potential, and the issues and problems as they saw them. Again, I took pages of notes.

By six o'clock when I stopped, I was saturated with information. I went and found Stacy and got a big smile. She was on the phone just ending a call.

"You look so important," I observed as she hung up. "I mean you must be; look at the view you have of the City. People would pay you a dollar just to come to your office and take pictures for two minutes. Remind me to bring my camera on Monday when we come back." She laughed off her competence as she packed a light briefcase.

"What's your pleasure for dinner?" She asked.

"You, darling," I whispered in case anyone else was around. That earned me another big smile. I added, "You know the spots. You pick."

Half an hour later we sat is the subdued luxury of the lounge at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel off Union Square. Stacy informed me that she loved the lushness of the place. Further, she explained she was a descendant of Sir Francis Drake himself -- the controversial explorer who among other things discovered the Antarctic in 1521.

Over dinner in the hotel's Scala's Bistro we talked about what I'd heard from the senior managers in Stacy's agency. Some themes were starting to emerge, important ones that none of the manager's seemed to see. I grabbed my purse and made some notes about them so I could remember them later.

Stacy and I made love that night. It became a contest of who could deliver the most orgasms to whom as the night went on. We loved. We fucked. We masturbated for each other. We masturbated each other. And then, we did it all over and over and over again. Mostly we made love -- it was nice. I was sexually sated when we finally turned out the light and slid into dreamland. I had 'happy dreams' again.

Saturday morning Stacy gave me a small bag to pack some casual clothes for a simple overnight at a surprise place that she knew I'd love. We were away by nine o'clock and driving north out of the City. We quickly crossed the Golden Gate Bridge satisfying a dream I'd always had to see the bridge up close. We drove through Sausalito, San Rafael and then up into wine country around Sonoma and Napa.

Then to my surprise Stacy turned her little sports car onto a side road for a few miles and then into a driveway with closed majestic gates. A small sign indicated the name of the home was 'Una Dulce Uva' -- a sweet grape. She opened her car window and entered a code into a keypad, and the gates slowly swung open. She drove on along a winding driveway with grape arbors along either side of the road; about a half mile later we came to a gorgeous stone house with meticulous landscaping all around it and several out buildings. She pulled her car up the circular driveway in front of the house and stopped.

As we got out of the car, a couple appears at the portico that led to the front door. The woman I recognized from the agency; I'd interviewed her the day before -- Christina Verano. She was beautiful with long black hair, carefully applied makeup, a shapely torso, and trim figure. She and Stacy hugged, and then I got a hug too. Christina introduced us to her husband -- Aljerandro; a hunk of a man dressed in all white with a red sash to his slacks. Both were barefoot.

The couple led us into the large stone home. I kept saying, "Wow!" As we moved into a great room with a cathedral ceiling and surrounding balcony with a white wrought iron banister. The room was done in a honey yellow and white and had various contrasts as different rooms and hallways branched off the great room. The room was nicely appointed with books, photos, and original art.

"I love your home," I said to Christina. She beamed with pride.

"We are pleased," she said. "We've lived here about fifteen years, of course, I don't get to enjoy it much during the week. I live in the City during the week, and I'm out here for the weekends and of course holidays."

Christina led us upstairs and showed a beautiful sunlit room that looked out across the vineyard. "This is where you two will stay tonight. The bath is through there." I noted the huge king size bed, and Stacy gave me a big smile behind Christina's back. I smirked. Christina continued showing us the rest of the upstairs then led us downstairs to a shaded stone porch. "Come and sit; we'll have coffee brought out."

I commented on the elegance of the house and how pleased I was to be a houseguest. As I finished a beautiful, middle-aged Hispanic woman brought out a silver tray with a complete coffee service on it. She left it for us and disappeared back into the house. Aljerandro joined us and slid into a chair beside me. I could feel his masculinity even when I shut my eyes -- strong pheromones.

I asked, "How big is your vineyard? Do you work it yourselves? Tell me about this place."

Aljerandro explained there were about one hundred and fifty acres of vineyards on their three-hundred acre parcel. They'd split the grapes with about eighty acres planted with Merlot wine grapes and the remainder with Chardonnay wine grapes. He talked a few minutes about the lineage of the plantings and how they'd been made disease resistant and drought tolerant. I noticed as he talked a distinct Hispanic accent that I found hard to identify.