The Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you hot little slut! Alright, since you asked, here you go... This what you wanted?"

He began to push. I tried to relax so he could slide in and finally felt myself open as he forced first the head of his dick into my tight opening and then the rest of his cock slid into me until he was buried in my young ass. Then he began to slowly fuck me again.

"There you go, how do you like that now?"

"FUCK... Your ass is even tighter than your pussy."

"Oh my god!" I moaned. I felt so full.

He reached around and started to play with my clit as he slowly fucked me.

He began to pick up speed. He was punishing my tight rear opening with his big dick. He was bent over me, rubbing my clit. With his other hand, he reached under my body and started squeezing my nipples between two hard fingers. He roughly mashed my breasts as he began to pump into me like a madman.

Jake was filming it all. I kind of just ignored him. It was almost too much to focus on what else was happening to me. Maybe if I ignored the camera, it wouldn't really be there recording my complete submission.

I was getting really close. Pete stood up and started slapping my ass again. Every time he hit me, I would tighten up and he would moan. It was in the middle of this that I lost it again. One moment I was just really high on the rough sex and then next I was exploding into another wild orgasm. He reached around to ride me through my orgasm. He squeezed my breasts so hard that I had black and blues on them the next day.

I could feel myself crushing the dick in my ass. Pete moaned and then that was it for him too. He groaned and then I felt him come in my ass. He slowly continued to fuck me, moaning as his orgasm claimed him. My own was beginning to subside.

As I started to calm down, Jake lay down in front of me again and fed me his dick again. I started to really suck on it as he videotaped every nuance. Pete pulled his now soft dick out of my throbbing ass. I heard him leave the room.

I rolled over onto my side in a more relaxed position. I moved my hair out of the way and then started to concentrate on the dick I was sucking. I would slowly suck it into my mouth and then wrap my tongue around the shaft as I moved up and down on it. This guy had incredible stamina. He just seemed to be in a zone and was just lying back enjoying what I was doing to him. I remember thinking at the time, that he had a really big dick. My hands barely could fit around it and the head seemed to be the size of a small lemon. I was stroking it and playing with his balls as I moved this way and that while I worked my tongue around the head. When I looked up at him at one point, he was just lying there filming it all with a smile.

As I continued to suck him off, I heard Petey come back into the room, he handed Jake a cold beer and sat in a chair in the corner of my room with his own beer to watch me blow his friend.

"She gives fucking great head don't she Jake?"

"Oh yeah... and a hot piece of ass to boot, this little girl likes her cock, don't you sweetheart?"

"Why don't you rub my cock on your titties, use it to play with your nipples... I wanna see you do that."

I slipped his dick out of my mouth and I moved up so that it was level with my breasts and then started to rub my nipples with it.

"Slap em with it", he ordered.

I did and my nipples started to twist up again as I beat on them with his dick.

"Oh yeah... that's sweet, I fucking love it. Here, why don't you climb up onto my dick and fuck me for awhile. I want to watch you on top."

He continued to film as I rode his dick.

Lean back, let me see my dick sliding into your fucking pussy. I leaned back on my elbows so that he could see everything. I looked down and was amazed that his dick could fit inside me and feel as good as it did. It looked huge and I felt stretched to the max to accommodate that thing. I was still kind of inexperienced at that time and didn't know that I could stretch even further. But that's another story for another time.

I continued to slowly ride Jake and do whatever he asked. I kind of felt like his slave a little bit and wasn't really responsible for any of the naughty things he made me do. He told me to play with my breasts as he filmed and then to stretch my nipples as far as I could.

He was starting to get worked up and I began to ride him harder and faster. When he was close, he had me roll off him and onto my back. He squatted over my chest; he pushed my breasts together and then began to titty fuck me. He told me to open my mouth and he moved up and slid it into my open my mouth. He held my arms above my head and began to pump into my mouth again. He was almost choking me as he drove his hard dick deep into my mouth and down my throat. He pumped faster and faster and then buried it as deep down my throat as he could.

"Suck it!" he demanded.

I did my best and he lost it shooting another thick load down my throat. He pulled it out of my mouth and moved down shooting his hot come all over my face and body before finally sliding his slick dick back into my pussy. He finished in my now tender pussy, stroking until he finally lost his erection.

He pulled out and climbed off the bed. He panned my spent body with the camera, then picked up his beer and sat down in another chair. I heard him high hand Pete and both guys laughed.

"What a way to start a fucking work day ehhh Petey?" Jake said.

I lay on the bed totally spent, warm come all over me.

Petey asked Jake if wanted to go get some breakfast,

Jake agreed.

"Hey Jenn, you are one hot piece of ass. If you want us to toss you another good fucking, just let us know. Hey maybe we can bring a couple more friends over. I know one guy who'd love you."

Jake slipped the tape from the camera and pocketed it, then both guys left.

I wiped the come off myself and lay there for another 15 or 20 minutes trying to recover.

I felt totally used, my pussy and ass were a little sore, but I could still feel the pleasant tingles from my orgasms. I was totally satiated.

I finally got up on wobbly legs and took a long hot shower and finally got out of the house.

I didn't trust myself to be around those guys any more. I was afraid I would let them bring their friends over. I wondered who they would show the video to.

I decided it was a better idea to visit my friend Rachel for the weekend.

I never saw the guys again.