The Repo Man

Story Info
The Repo Man always gets paid.
3k words
4.37
49.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers

I was coming to the end of a long, hard day. I’d already completed five repossessions and as I searched for the house, I was glad that this would be the last of the day.

I can’t say that I’m one of those guys who absolutely loves their job but, after twelve years in the armed services there wasn’t a massive amount of choice available – I could drive a tank but there’s not much call for that on your average Main Street! I had been offered a lot of security work at nightclubs and that sort of thing but I wasn’t over-impressed. So when a friend asked me to help him out with his re-possession company I thought that it sounded interesting. The work is hard and the hours are long but the pay suits me well and there’s rarely much trouble – at least not much that a guy of my build can’t handle; most people seem to see reason very quickly when the see a 6’ 3’’ bald-headed man coming towards them!

As I drew up outside the house, the large container van that we use to carry off furniture pulled up behind me. I looked up at the large house and re-checked the address. This wasn’t the usual type of low-rent housing that we normally dealt with. Whoever lived here had money – or at least, they USED to have money. I shrugged. It didn’t matter to me. I wouldn’t let thinking get in the way. It was just another job that had to be done.

My heavy-handed knocks were almost immediately answered by a neatly dressed guy in his late twenties. I explained who I was and why I was there in a brusque, efficient manner and half pushed the guy aside, virtually inviting myself into the house. I looked around me and saw an attractive woman of about the same age lurking at the back of the hall – obviously the guys’ wife, I thought. My earlier assumptions had been right; at some time these people must have had money. Expensive looking drapes covered the triple-glazed windows and my boots sank into the thick pile carpet stretching out in front of me. But there seemed little else of value in the house; either these people were heavily into a “minimalist” look or, more likely, I thought, they had already sold off a lot of their possessions to cover their mounting debts.

Presenting the young husband with the paperwork and my authorization to enter his house and repossess “goods to the value”, I indicated to my two assistants in the van to come in and start shifting what little furniture there was. The whole procedure took less than an hour and for the whole time, the husband and wife simply stood by and watched as my guys shifted and I ticked off items on my checklist.

“We need to talk.” I said sternly to the couple as I waved the van and its contents off as it started its journey back across town to our depot. “I’ve given you a very fair allowance for what we’ve taken, but you still come up well short. Isn’t there anything else you can let me take?”

I looked around me again as both the man and woman shook their heads silently. I saw that the young wife was leaning up against the lounge wall and was trying to cover a bag or briefcase behind her. She jolted upright when she saw that I’d noticed she was hiding something.

“What’s that?” I asked, pointing to the case.

“Oh please. Don’t take my computer.” She whined. “It’s all I’ve got left.” She looked over at her husband, a scowl of anger and distrust clear on her pretty face.

“And none of this is my fault!” She spat. I wasn’t really sure if she was talking to me or to her husband.

“Please let me keep my computer.” She begged turning back to me. “At least I’ll be able to do some work then.”

I eyed her closely as her face changed and a broad smile crossed her face. She had obviously had an idea that she thought might work. She walked slowly over to me before continuing in a soft, whispered voice.

“Let me keep the computer? You could just forget that you’d seen it, couldn’t you?”

I looked directly at her. She was no more than a foot away from me and I could smell her perfume mixed with the acrid scent of desperation. She was certainly a good-looking woman and knew how to dress. Her patterned skirt was fashionably tight; clinging to her hips and the brief top that she wore barely covered her midriff. It was also clear that she had not worn a bra under it!

“Why would I want to do that?” I asked slowly, just remembering to answer her earlier question.

Suddenly her hand touched my arm. It was a brief touch but it still sent a surge of electricity through me. The erection that had formed beneath my pants told me that I wanted this woman. Really wanted her.

“Because you could have me instead.” She said plainly.

They were the words that I wanted to hear. Never before had I succumbed to these sort of temptations at work – There had been plenty of them; women were always offering me blow-jobs in return for being able to retain their meagre possessions. But this was different. This woman was having an incredible effect on me and overlooking a laptop computer seemed to be a small price to pay for what promises lay ahead.

“But Sonia…” The husband started.

With a flick of her head, the mans’ wife suddenly turned on him. She did not speak. Her dark, forbidding expression said all that was needed to be said and silenced her husband immediately.

“Ignore him.” Sonia said, flicking her tousled brown hair back so that she was looking at me again. “It’s all his fault anyway. It’s about time he suffered a bit. Maybe watching you take me will teach him a long overdue lesson.

“But Sonia….”

“Shut the fuck up, Justin!” Sonia shouted. “You always were a useless fuck anyway. Just watch and you might just learn something!”

Turning back to me again, Sonia led me over to the last remaining chair in the house and indicated that I should sit. By now, this woman had me completely captivated. Usually I prefer to dominate but her proximity as she sat on my lap was having such an effect on me. I felt a little strange having her husband in the same room and watching us, but I quickly realised that there wasn’t much I wouldn’t put up with to have this beautiful woman.

My hand traced a soft, gentle pattern through her skirt and on to her thigh and my lips were inexorably drawn to the strip of bare skin on her flat stomach that was revealed by the cropped blouse. I heard her moan softly as I kissed the warm flesh and knew that she was probably feeling as excited as I was.

Slowly and carefully I pulled up her top; inch by inch. My lips brushed the ever-expanding area of revealed skin as I travelled upwards. I could sense rather than see the swell of the underside of her breasts and I heard another – more urgent – moan as I eventually lifted the top and exposed both of her firm, round breasts. The skin actually felt quite hot as I continued to kiss Sonia’s tits. I rolled her hard, pointed nipples in my mouth and smiled as I heard her moaning persist. My hand had slid under her skirt and was moving up her thigh slowly. She was smooth; very soft and silky under my touch and I could almost feel the heat from her pussy as my hand neared her panties.

“Take them off, baby.” I whispered. I was forever aware of her husband – Justin, I think she called him – watching every move I made, but my words were for Sonia alone.

Sonia smiled at me as she stood. Her breasts were now fully exposed and seemed to rise and fall as she breathed heavily. Her hands grasped the tight hem of her skirt and wriggled it upwards, revealing the smallest pair of pink thong panties I had ever seen; the material barely covered her pussy and it was quite clear that she kept her pubic hair very well trimmed. As she slowly rolled the flimsy briefs down her long, tanned legs I saw a small patch of neatly cut hair come into view. As Sonia stepped out of her panties her legs parted for a moment and the pink labia pouted slightly. I licked my lips feverishly and swallowed hard.

“Have you got something for me then?” Sonia purred sexily as she looked down at me.

In a flash I was standing and yanking my jeans open. I pulled the zipper down as fast as I could and shimmied my pants and underwear down to my ankles. My cock stood out proud and hard from my body as I watched Sonia kneel at my feet.

I groaned deeply feeling the glorious sensations as Sonia’s delicate fingers guiding my throbbing tool into her hot, wet mouth. She closed her lips around my cock head and hummed softly sending shivers up and down my spine as her tongue flitted exquisitely along my shaft. Her fingernails teased the sensitive skin under my scrotum making me gasp for breath. A mixture of my pre-cum and Sonia’s saliva coated the head of my cock and every time that she slipped me out from between her pretty lips I could see the silvery streaks along the sides of my shaft.

“Oh my God!”

The voice from the other side of the room suddenly reminded me that Justin, Sonia’s young husband was still watching us. I wondered how a man could sit there while his sexy wife sucked on a strangers cock – essentially for money. I guess it takes all sorts, I thought to myself.

My hands reached down Sonia’s body and grasped for her warm, inviting breasts. My fingers immediately sought out the pebble-hard nipples and as I began to roll them between my fingers I could feel the contractions of her throat around my cock as she moaned lustfully.

I had my breathing well under control now; I felt composed but still extremely excited – what man wouldn’t with his cock buried down a pretty woman’s throat? My hands moved back to Sonia’s head. My fingers entwined themselves in her hair as I pulled her firmly down onto my cock. My hips began to rock as I forced a little more of myself into her mouth. I really wanted to cum there and then but I figured that there was a lot more still in store of me!

Pulling Sonia up from her knees, I felt a bitter disappointment as my cock slipped out of the warm confines of her mouth and throat.

“You want me, don’t you?” Sonia gasped as she struggled for breath. “You want to fuck me now, don’t you?”

I nodded simply and began to push her down over the chair. As she lay back I quickly stripped off the rest of my clothes. I saw her eyes light up when she saw my luxuriant skin and the film of perspiration that glistened on my muscled arms and torso. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and swung in front of her as she looked at me. Her eyes seemed to plead with me. Was she trying to tell me not to fuck her too hard or to do it as hard as I could? As I pulled one of her long, slender legs up and over my shoulder I decided to start slow and build up speed if she wanted it.

As I slowly inserted my cock into Sonia’s hot, tight little pussy I could feel her husband’s eyes almost burning into the bare skin of my back. Well, if he wanted a lesson in how to fuck his wife properly, I would be happy to provide it.

“Come closer and watch if you want!” I grinned as I held my erect tool only half inside Sonia’s vagina.

Justin looked sheepish and beaten as he sat down on the floor next to the chair and watched as I eased a few more inches of prime meat into his wife’s body.

“Harder! Fuck me harder!” Sonia urged.

I was happy to oblige and I think all three of us gasped out in unison as I rammed the entire length of my cock straight up Sonia’s tight, little cunt. I held her ankles in my hands as I began to slam into her over and over again and slipped the straps on her silver sandals. The shoes clattered to the ground and I was left holding her bare feet in my hands. The skin on Sonia’s toes and feet felt very soft and as I stroked them I could feel her tense up like a spring. I have known women with responsive toes and feet before but this woman was amazing. The first touches of her soft soles sent her into a rapturous orgasm that seemed to go on for a full three minutes.

Justin was still watching as his wife shuddered and trembled through her intense climax. I could see the look on his face; he was awe-struck. It seemed to me that he was enjoying seeing his wife getting fucked almost as much as she was – or indeed as much as I was enjoying fucking her!

I continued to thrust myself steadily and rhythmically into Sonia’s lithe body right the way through her orgasm. I never let up for a minute, hardly even gave her time to breathe, in fact. She was gasping and moaning, her body twisting and contorting as I held her feet in my hands. Her own fingers went between her legs and quickly sought out her erect little clit, rubbing and stroking the throbbing bud as her ass bounced up and down on the chair.

“I’d love to see you come on her.” Justin whispered. His voice was so quiet that I could only just hear it. I was fairly sure that his wife wouldn’t have heard.

“Say it louder!” I laughed, my voice certainly loud enough for Sonia to hear.

“Please.” Justin pleaded.

“Say it.” I demanded. I was teasing him but I reckoned it was his own fault for being such a wimp.

“I want you to cum on my wife!” He almost shouted. “Cum on her tits.”

Well, who was I to argue with an offer like that? Pulling my fiercely erect cock out of Sonia’s wet and gaping hole I almost dragged her off the chair and pushed her back on her knees.

“Look up at me, bitch!” I growled as I tugged my foreskin up and down my shaft in front of her face.

Sonia murmured and tilted that pretty, heart shaped face up to look at me. I looked down at her, our eyes meeting as she stared at me. She had a wanton, lustful expression on her face and as she opened her mouth I could see a set of perfectly white teeth.

I was getting very close to my own climax. “You want my cum on those big hot tits of yours, my little slut? I grunted through clenched teeth. “You want me to spurt all over you?”

Sonia’s head nodded up and down quickly. Her mouth hung open and as I finally lost control both Justin and I were rewarded with the sight of a stream of thick sperm as it lashed out and onto her face.

Bending my knees I squatted down a little so that my oozing cock was in a direct line with Sonia’s wonderful tits. The valley of her cleavage felt warm and inviting as I stroked the last few thrusts between her heaving mounds and left trails of thick creamy jism over her breasts and nipples. Just what her husband had wanted, I thought with a smile.

Now I have never been one to hang around and make small talk with girls after I have fucked them and this was going to be no exception. I looked down at Sonia’s streaked and exhausted body as I pulled on my jeans and shirt, she still looked good and, had I had more time, I thought, I would have probably liked to go at her again. He sweet little ass looked round and inviting and I casually wondered if she had ever felt a big hard cock banging away in there.

With Sonia’s laptop computer under my arm and now fully dressed, I made casually for the door.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Justin suddenly cried as he and his wife watched me leaving. “I though we were going to be able to keep the computer.”

I grinned back. “Sorry, but I never made any promises now did I? I’m only doing my job!”

“But how am I supposed to work now?” Sonia gasped. She was still having a tough time getting her breath back.

I thought for a moment while still looking at Sonia’s cute little ass. It really was one of her best features, I thought as I walked back over to her.

“Well you could work at my house.” I stated coolly. “I got a really good set up and you could use that if you like.”

“But how much is that going to cost me?” Justin asked

I grinned again and, as I bent over and patted Sonia’s tight little ass, I slipped a finger into the tiny hole making her jump.

“Well, you get nothing for nothing!” I laughed. “Don’t forget, I’m a Repo Man and I ALWAYS get paid!”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers