The Rescuer

Story Info
Security guard finds a bound and blindfolded Asian woman.
2.7k words
4.32
72.9k
71
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's about it. Been pretty quiet, nothing else to report. You have a good shift, ya'hear."

"I plan to, Bob, I plan to," I replied. "See you same time tomorrow."

Bob put his flashlight and nightstick in his locker, and then waved me goodbye.

I scanned the security monitors. Nothing doing. Being the security guard for a big, downtown office block had its ups and downs, but doing night shift was definitely one of the boring bits. Nothing ever happened.

A tour of the building might help pass the time until my next donut break, I decided.

With my flashlight and trusty gun by my side, I rode the elevator upwards. Bing! 39th floor. Finkelstein and Associates, Attorneys at Law.

I opened the office door with my master key. My flashlight pierced the darkness to reveal...nothing. Of course. Just as the security cameras were showing, nothing was happening.

I locked the doors again, and went down the fire escape to the next floor down. I was a bit out of breath by the time I reached the next office. Man, I really needed to lose a bit of weight and exercise more. But then again, having a big frame was sometimes an advantage in my job.

OK, next office. Tate and Stephens Advertising Agency. Same deal: open the door, shine flashlight in, see nothing of any interest, lock door again.

I ambled slowly down to the 37th floor, housing the GoldmanSmithLynch suites. They were some big investment company, or something. I didn't really know what they did. But that didn't matter, all I needed to do was take a quick look in. Unlock the door, poke head in, wave flashlight around.

Except this time, I see something unusual. A light is on in one of the corner offices. Maybe they just forgot to turn the light off. I needed to check.

I pushed open the door to the office with the light on, and light spilled out into the rest of the suite. My eyes were so used to the darkness of the rest of the building that I was temporarily blinded by the light. When my eyes finally adjusted to the glare, I could hardly believe what I saw in front of me.

There was a woman bent over a desk. At first, I thought she was dead or unconscious, but then I saw her wriggling around on the desk. I soon realized why she was moving around like that: she was tied to the table and she was trying to get free.

My first instinct was to rush in and free her, but then I stopped and considered the situation. I looked more closely.

She was a small woman with straight black hair that was about shoulder length. She had a blindfold over her eyes, but by what I could see of her face, she was between about 25 and 30. She had full, red lips which were pouting with effort and annoyance.

She wore a knee length beige dress, all business, but looking sexy over her tight, petite body, especially with her butt wiggling about. There were ropes around the ankles of her black, knee high leather boots, each rope then tied to two of the legs of the table, making her stand with her legs spread apart. Her wrists were tied to the legs on the other side of the table, which was why she could not move from this bent over position.

I stood in the doorway savoring this delicious sight before noticing some other things. The sign on the door said 'Amy Wong, Asian Desk'. A hand written poster on the side wall said 'Welcome aboard Amy!'

The pieces of the puzzle were falling into place. I may not know what this company did, but I did know its reputation. They were famous for their initiation ceremonies of new staff. More than once, security guards would have to rescue new recruits of this company from embarrassing situations. But this, I had never seen before.

I looked at the woman again. Yep, she looked Asian alright, even with the blindfold over her eyes I could still tell. Man, I loved the look of Asian chicks: their delicate, round faces, their delicate bodies, their smooth, smooth skin. I've always lusted after them, but I had never tasted oriental pussy before. None of them were particularly interested in an overweight, middle-aged dude. I knew that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Slowly, I crept up behind her. She stopped moving, as if finally sensing my presence.

"Jim, is that you?" she asked in a thick, Chinese accent. "Barry? Steve? Let me go. You have fun. Ha ha. Let me go."

Good. She didn't know who I was. I knew I had to stay silent. I bent down slowly started lifting up the hem of her dress.

"What you doing?" she snapped as soon as she realized what was happening. "Mike? Stop it, Mike!"

She started to struggle again, but her bonds held her tightly. I had no problem lifting the dress over her round ass and bunching it around her waist.

What a sight she was now. Her relatively short but shapely legs were now completely on display. Such smooth, porcelain skin. I wanted to feel and to taste that beautiful skin right now, but I resisted the temptation. I was going to take this one slow.

Bent over the table as she was accentuated her round, pert butt. She was wearing black thong panties and her luscious cheeks were clearly on display. Her futile struggling only made her ass look sexier. Oh man, I could look at this all day!

"Let me go! Now!" she protested again. Then a stream of what sounded like Chinese cuss words spewed from her mouth.

Meanwhile, I looked around for a way to get those panties off. There was no way I could just pull them off because her legs were held so widely apart.

Eventually I found what I was looking for - a pair of scissors. I hooked one side of the panties in my left hand. Snip! The material snapped away to her other leg.

"What you doing!? Stop!"

Slowly I took hold of the other side of the panties. Snip! The thong panties fell to the floor in a small heap. She yelled some more, in a mixture of Chinese and English.

I stood back to admire my handiwork. I had never seen such a sexy sight. Her glorious pussy was now on display for me. Her legs were completely bare, except for those spike heeled leather boots, which just accentuated her nakedness. And the tight ropes straining around her ankles highlighted her helplessness.

I got down on my knees and pushed my face to her honey pot. I got as close as I could without actually touching her, close enough for her to feel my hot breath on her bare pussy.

She stopped moving, mortified. She must have known that I was close.

I took a long, deep sniff and breathed in her heady aroma. I wanted to take her now, but I was deliberately slowed down, letting her think about what I might be doing next.

"No. No. No," she repeated as I held still for an eternity.

Eventually, I stuck my tongue out and lightly touched her clit. She gasped softly.

"Please. Don't."

I flicked my tongue on her clit again, and she gasped again, louder. The lips of her pussy were becoming visibly moist.

I became more vigorous now, licking her little button harder. By the sounds she was making, she certainly didn't mind. I licked in and around her cunt hole now, tasting her juices. I had always heard that Asian pussy tasted different, but I never knew it would taste so good. God, if Chinese take-out tasted this good, I would want it every night!

The more I lapped at her muff, the more obviously excited she was getting. Her verbal protests had now turned into moans of pleasure. I could tell that she was close to cumming.

I licked and sucked her clit harder and faster now. Her panting became louder and more rapid.

And then I stopped.

Just before she reached her climax, I quickly stepped away. It was cruel, but I didn't want her to cum. Not just yet. I wanted to leave her there, tied up, on the verge and wanting more.

I let her catch her breath for a minute or two. Then I walked up until I was standing next to her ear. Slowly, but emphatically, I unzipped my fly. She heard the unmistakable noise and started to struggle again.

"No, no," she started to murmur again.

I walked back behind her again, undid my belt buckle and let my pants drop. Out sprang my rock hard cock. My dick wasn't that long, maybe 7 or 8 inches or so, but all my girlfriends said it was pretty wide. Like, almost Coke can wide. Kinda shaped like me body, I suppose.

I rested the head just at her wet opening. The veins on my thick shaft were pulsing, waiting to slide into her love hole.

She felt my invader push ever so slightly into her pussy. She started to wriggle her butt around, trying to avoid the inevitable. But the ropes did not yield and her struggling made this moment all the more delicious.

"Don't. Please. No. I have big boyfriend. He come after you."

I grabbed onto her hips and pushed a fraction of an inch in.

"Ungh! No!" Her hole was stretching more and more as I continued my entry. I had to push hard just to get my prick head in. She was already feeling so tight, and there was a long way to go.

"Stop! You too big!" I had wondered myself if it would all fit. "I suck you! You stop and I suck you instead!"

I considered this. It sure would be sweet to have a hot Chinese bitch blow my meat whistle, but I knew that what I really wanted to do was to fuck her tits off. And I knew exactly where I would rather deposit my seed.

I pretended to pull out a little bit, and she seemed to be relieved, but then I gave a really hard thrust, burying my bone in another inch or so.

"Oh! Ow! It hurt!" she screamed. It felt so tight that I had no doubt that it did hurt. She had obviously never had anyone as big as me before. But I didn't care. I kept drilling mercilessly deeper, ignoring her pleas. "Stop! You killing me! Please, stop! STOP!!!"

With one last push, I was all the way into her fully stretched twat. I gave her a second to get used accommodating my wide load, then I started to ream her out hard. This made her scream all the more loudly, though they sounded more and more like groans of pleasure as I continued to pump her.

I looked up and noticed that we were facing a large floor to ceiling window. Through it I could see the whole city below us, lights of a million offices and streetlights stretched out as far as the eye could see. In the glass I could dimly see the reflection her blindfolded face, contorted with intense pleasure and pain.

It was like I was in heaven. I had a little Oriental hottie impaled on my cannon, squealing lustfully as I rammed her from behind. And I was doing it here on top of the city, for everyone to see.

"Oh yeah! You so big! Ooh, I like! I like!", she yelled between moans, sometimes lapsing into Chinese

And then, all of a sudden, she came. Her screams built up to an ear-piercing level before she descended into an incoherency. At the same time, I felt the muscles inside her cunt contract rhythmically. I had never felt anything like it, it was as if her pussy was repeatedly gripping and letting go of my cock.

It was all I could do to not cum right there and then. I had to pause for a few seconds.

"No. Don't stop," she begged. "Do more. I like. Do more, please."

Well, I was too much of a gentleman to refuse a lady's request, so I grabbed her hips even more securely and continued to slam her tail.

She was really getting into it now. She shook her head as she moaned and made little fists with her hands that strained at the ropes holding her wrists.

And before I knew it, she orgasmed again, even harder than last time. Again, her vagina started to squeeze my cock.

I couldn't hold on any longer. A couple more strokes, and I exploded inside her. My own climax lasted forever; I must have dumped gallons of my jizz inside her. But it wasn't enough for her insatiable cunt because it kept contracting, milking every last drop out of my cock.

"Oh, oh, oh..." she cooed as we both recovered.

I pulled out and regarded my softening dick covered with a mixture of our love juices. I reached down to grab the tattered remains of her g-string and wiped my shaft clean. I put it back on the floor again, carefully placing it beneath her dripping pussy.

I put my uniform on and lowered her skirt, but I did not loosen her ropes. It became obvious to her that I was leaving her here tied up.

"Don't leave. Let me go."

I started to walk out.

"No, wait! What your name? I need to know! What your name?!" she implored as I quietly shut the door.

But I had other things to take care of. I hurriedly caught the lift down to the security station. I checked every monitor. Good. My little deed was not caught on the video tapes.

I waited 15 minutes, then I went back up to the 37th floor. I made a big noise out of opening the main door of the GoldmanSmithLynch offices as if doing my rounds before I went into Amy Wong's room.

I opened the door. "Oh my God, ma'am! Are you alright!" I exclaimed in mock surprise.

"What are you? What your name?" she cried out.

"It's OK, it's OK. I am the security guard. Here, let me get you free," I reassured her.

I took the blindfold off to let her see my uniform. I could now see her big, almond eyes. She was actually quite stunning to look at. Innocent, yet red hot.

She relaxed a bit when she saw that I really was the security guard and I untied her. She looked a bit stiff as she stood up, no doubt as much as from my vigorous fucking as from being tied up for so long.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" she gushed as she hugged me. "My rescuer!"

Then she paused before asking me "Did you see a man go out of office? 10 minutes ago?"

I shook my head. "No, ma'am."

"Oh," was all she said, and she looked a little sad.

"Are you sure you are alright?" I asked again, doing a great acting job if I say so myself.

"Yes. I go home now," she said forlornly.

I walked up to the window and looked out. "Nice view", I said. I saw her reflection again in the window. She bent down and picked up her tattered thong panties, now soaked with my cum. She sniffed it deeply before putting it in her handbag.

She turned and walked out unsteadily in her boots. "You take care now", I called out after her.

***************

I saw Amy once in a while when I was on the day shifts. I did hear on the grapevine that she was sleeping with every man on the 37th floor. It was said that she was going through each one, looking for a certain Mr. Big that she was sure existed. But so far she had been disappointed.

Her search eventually widened to other floors. Over time, her outfits became less business like and more risque. Low cut tops, short micro-mini skirts, slut heels. I even heard a rumor that she did not wear panties to work.

I would get a raging hard-on every time I saw her. But I always maintained my professionalism, greeting her formally with a 'Hello, ma'am. Nice to see you again'. She would wave to me and say 'hi', always referring to me as her 'rescuer'.

She never did realize that I was the Mr. Big who boned her stupid that fateful night.