The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a nice lunch, we fly home.

I am beat by the time we get home.

I have several volunteers willing to snuggle with me, but it's Kathy that claims me.

Kathy is surly, "Neither of us has had sex for a few days. He will be happy to help you all. However, right now, I need a good fucking, and we both need a lot of sleep. We have a lot to share. Everyone will want to know, but that can wait for dinner."

She grabs my shirt and drags me up to her room. She quickly strips, and I figure I better do the same. I am too tired to fight. She looks down at my cock and smiles. Her right-hand grabs my throat, and she pushes me towards the bed. I fall into the center of the bed.

There is no way she can do that without me, allowing her to have fun. Right now, I am submissive to her. Kathy gets up on the bed and straddles my waist. She has a large stick preventing her from moving forward. She is rolling her hips and knocking her pussy into the stick. She likes that a lot.

With a breathy voice, she tells me, "You saved the Rescuer program this week. The facts, figures, and the visual of grandpa's rifle were powerful. No way he cuts our budget. We will find some ways to save money, he's a great friend to have. When you told them I would be shooting, and when you had me lead the exercise, those were two events that sent butterflies to my stomach.

"As a professional, I was showing off, instructing others, proving my worth." She tears up. "I don't get that often. You get lots of praise, as does the team. I never do. So, to put me in front where I was the expert, and then lead as the expert, that was ... was ... special."

She breaks down, crying on my chest. I hold her.

No talking, fucking, squeezing tits, laughing, kissing, no nothing. I let her have her moment, and I did the one thing I could do to show her my support. I hold her.

She stopped after a few minutes, thanks me, and then she is staring at me like she is waiting for me to do something. I smile at her, which causes her to smile back.

I whisper, "You grabbed me by the throat, you threw me on the bed, what else will you 'FORCE' me to do?"

She giggles like I have never seen before, "My ass! I can't 'FORCE' you to do those things."

I am smiling bigger, "Yet I am upstairs in your bedroom. In the middle of the bed, you're holding me in a compromising position. I hope you don't take advantage of your younger baby brother."

She snickers, "Oh, really? So, I can do this..." She moved up and plops down on my cock. "I can also do this..." She places my hands on her nipples and squeezes her nipples. She shudders. "Maybe I will just fuck the hell out of you."

Kathy takes an aggressive rate of fucking and tries to slam her body hard into me. I help by thrusting up to meet her. Our bodies make a lot of sound from the slapping. Her hair is flying around in every direction, she looks like a mess. It's cute. I can see she is putting everything she has into this.

Gina comes running in and screams, "Dammit Kathy, leave ..." Pause. No longer furious, "him alone. Sorry, I thought you were ... beating him. I um ... I will ... I will watch the door for you."

I am grunting as I thrust up each time, yet I still manage to say, "Yes, you do that."

Kathy is using the spring from the bed to push her body up and then uses gravity to plunge down on me again.

Gina says to the room because nobody is listening, "Holy fuck, that is some hard fucking."

Kathy is close to her orgasm.

Each time she comes down now, she is shouting, and the pitch is rising. She is either going to orgasm soon or break all glass in the house. I force her to orgasm by relaxing and allowing my orgasm to crush my body. Immediately, Kathy allows her orgasm. She is sitting on my cock still, arms on the bed, holding her up. She is breathing very hard. No talking, no comments, just breathing.

Gina is careful not to touch Kathy. She wants to clean my cock. Kathy gets out of the way for Gina, so it's easier. Amazing. Her next move completely floors me. Kathy rolls over, onto her back, spreads her legs, and calls Gina over to clean her out.

Gina is like a millipede.

She crawls over and noisily slurps up our combined fluids. I hear Gina, "Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, goooooood."

Kathy laughs and brings Gina up for a kiss.

Kathy asks Gina, "You want his back? I am taking the front."

No words are spoken, Gina jumps over my body and pulls up behind me. Two large breasts are planted into my back. Nice.

+++++

At dinner, we discuss all that happened, good and bad over the few days. Everyone agrees with Kathy on all her assessments. They are pleased with how things turned out, and we will be offering Max a free week of hunting.

After dinner, Kathy grabs a bag and has everyone come into the living room. She has me by her side. We are the only two standing.

Kathy announces, "I am about to do a few things that I admit, will look a bit odd to begin with. This is a role play night. So, while it might look demeaning, I think everyone will have a lot of fun tonight, especially Ben."

Kathy pulls out some rope.

My arms are at my side, I twist, and then each hand grabs the opposite arm, making a bow with my arms behind my back.

Kathy ties my hands in place.

This is a typical BDSM position of submissiveness. She then puts a big dog collar around my neck.

Gina and Iris say, "I don't know if I like where this is going."

Kathy ignores them.

She then takes a silver chain leash and attaches it to the dog collar. I am less than thrilled. I thought I made headway on Kathy.

Kathy uses a loud voice, like in an auditorium, "Welcome men, women, ladies, and gentlemen to the Thirty-fifth Annual Club T&A Auction. We have sold off several well-trained sex slaves. We made good money this year to help support the building repairs we need.

This final specimen was donated by none other than the owner of the club. Yes, she is selling her own husband.

"Now I can tell you first-hand, this stud puts out. Personally, I have no idea what that woman is thinking. I am starting the bidding at $3,000. Do I hear four?"

Mom yells out, "Four."

Iris shouts out, "Five."

Ann shouts out, "Ten."

Kathy looks bored; she is expecting more. Pam steps forward.

Pam says, "For ten grand; I want to know what I am getting."

She walks forward and pulls down my shorts, I am rock hard. She strokes my cock for about five minutes until my chain is pulled back, so I am pulled away from Pam. She sits back down.

Vanessa comes forward, takes off my shoes and socks, runs her hands inside my boxers, and strokes my cock a few times before I am pulled away again.

Vanessa says, "Twelve."

Gina steps forward, rips my t-shirt off my body, cuts my restraints, and then licks my chest muscles while stroking my cock. Where did that knife come from?

She is allowed more time. The chain is pulled, I move away.

Gina says, "Twenty-five."

Paula steps forward, blushing.

She pulls down my boxers and then starts a blowjob. Kathy won't let her finish, this is maddening.

Paula says, "Fifty to finish?"

Kathy shakes her head no, "Sorry, saving that for something else."

Iris asks, "Is he trained? Is he submissive?"

Kathy grins, "Slave, I want you to pull down her shorts and panties if she has any on, then I want you to eat her to orgasm. NOW!"

With a blank face, I sit still.

Iris gets the hint; she runs up to me.

I kneel and take down her shorts and her panties with my teeth! It's a thong. I crouch a bit and lean forward. Ahhhh, what a delight. My tongue goes right inside the slot, and I lick up and down. Immediately, Iris responds by shaking. She can't talk anymore. I doubt she even hears us right now.

I hear Debbie telling Ann, "Ever since he saved her, she has been very clingy and protective. She'll do anything for him."

Well, isn't that fascinating? This isn't about me tonight.

Well, I don't think it is. This seems to be Kathy sharing. Something she doesn't often do. Oh no, this is about me. She is letting me have a piece of everyone. She isn't playing favorites tonight. This is so out of character for Kathy.

Gina and Kathy hold an arm.

It looks like an intense orgasm is on the way. Rather than just licking up and down, I now do big circles with my tongue. She moans. Not just a little, 'excuse me,' moan. No, this is more like a shout, everyone knows it's Iris.

I see her eyes shut hard, her body stiffens, she stops moving and moaning. Both Gina and Kathy are struggling to hold her body up. Nobody told me to stop, I do it anyways.

Surprisingly, it's Fred that steps up and picks up Iris's lifeless body. He holds her tight to his body and sits down with her in his lap.

He adjusts the hair out of her face and has a tremendous grin on his face. Everyone is taking note of this. None of us knew.

Kathy continues, "Did I mention, he's adequate at eating pussy?"

I then have a procession of increasingly larger bids as the moms each wants me eating pussy. With the collar, chain, and submissive attitude, they are each worked up. At the end of them being eaten, Grandma Kim takes Grandpa Brian upstairs. Mom and dad, then Bubba and Bonnie, also head upstairs.

It's going to be a loud night in the house tonight.

Debbie steps up next and asks, "Are you a well-behaved slave?"

I look at Kathy.

Kathy gives me a fascinating look, "Oh yes, he knows his place. He lets the woman show off her skills."

Debbie takes my hands, and as she undoes the collar, she says, "Then we don't need this anymore, do we?"

Kathy is nervous, so I add, "I know a good thing when I see it, I'll behave very well for you, mistress."

Then I purr like a cat while I cling to Kathy's leg. All the girls giggle.

After removing the collar, Debbie gets on her knees, with her ass towards me, and puts her hands on the floor. She makes a playful "bark, bark," sound.

Debbie asks me with a breathy voice, "Let's see if you can really please a woman, come fuck me. I don't believe your master; no man is that good."

Debbie is facing her sisters.

I bet anything that she has a huge smile on her face. I see that Kathy has one. I can only assume that this is her way of thanking me for making her feel special in front of important people. The odd part is that she is doing this for her sisters. She isn't taking me for herself. In fact, she hasn't touched me sexually in any way this evening.

I go down to my knees and then effortlessly slip into Debbie's tight tunnel slowly. She groans the entire time that I slide into her passage.

Oh, this feels divine. I am using a slow speed for now. I can't fuck all these women at this speed, I will be forced to speed up. I will be happy if I can get fifteen minutes at this rate.

Push in and pull out, she grunts.

Her sisters are making fun of her, but she could care less. I doubt that in her world they exist right now. It's been a while; I speed up significantly. I feel Kathy running her hands through my hair. Debbie is rapidly reaching the end. I will hold off my orgasm for next time. I want to spread it out some.

I am now at warp speed. Yes, I am almost as fast as the speed of light.

Almost. Debbie starts her uh, ug, ug, Uh, Uh, UH, UH, and then the scream that hell heard. I swear she coughed up a lung. She is exhausted. I help her up on wobbly legs.

Iris gets up to assist me.

We drop her with Fred again. He is all too eager to spend time with this now shy and tired woman. He fixes her hair, palms her breasts, and kisses her on the lips. Dirty little boy. He is just as bad as the rest of us.

I go back, put my arms behind my back, put my head down, look at the floor, and slump my shoulders like a good slave.

Kathy is all smiles, very unusual for her, "Ok, my friends. You have seen him eat pussy and fuck. Who is next to bid?"

Ann pushes Gina out of the way, "I'll give $250,000 if he can fuck me good." She gets down in doggie position, already naked.

Kathy shakes her head, "Sorry, we already know he can fuck like that. You want that, you buy him first."

Gina rushes forward, strips naked, "I need to see if he can fuck me in different positions. $250,000 if he can."

Gina is standing as she puts her hands out on a post that holds up the upper floor, sticks her ass out, spreads her legs, looks over her shoulder and says seductively to me, "Fuck me SLAVE!"

This is way too good to pass up.

Here I was heartbroken when Ann was turned away for fucking, only to find out, they just need to be creative.

Ingenious. I don't give my sisters nearly enough credit for their intelligence and compassion.

I place my hands on her ribs and wrap my fingers around, so they are grabbing breasts. I slowly slide my meat into Gina. Her body shudders as I push up into her. The body positioning is all different, I can't roll my hips like I usually do. This is more about moving my body. Using my strength will be a big part of this. However, I am concerned because I am going to use a lot of energy. I'm going to need a lot of energy tonight.

Grandma Kim stands up and announces, "I see where this is going tonight. This position takes a ton of energy. Ben, you have fifteen minutes to make her orgasm; otherwise, you're done."

The only person to grumble is Gina.

Gina gets inspiration, "Well if I only get fifteen minutes, might as well save your ass and get us to come quickly." She clears her throat. "Ben and Fred make the boys on base so lame. These men have what it takes to make a woman happy. I can feel the salami drilling into my core, where previously, there was a void. It's a hungry core.

"It wants male sperm for my female egg. Oh, how my body wants to mix the two together and make a baby. That's right, you have a chance to breed me. That spray of your cum will paint me deep inside. If one of them gets his way, my belly will enlarge, my tits will grow a size or two, and they will constantly leak mother's milk."

Everyone is at a loss for words.

Is that true, or is she just playing with us?

Gina says to Karen, "This one will do, put me down for a million."

I go back to my warp speed.

I can't go as fast. It's impossible in this position. I am now concerned I won't get Gina off in my time limit. I am sure I had a pained expression on my face, I don't want her to not get her due.

Lucky for me, Debbie and Ann stand up and stand to the side of Gina. I am thinking, oh shit, but they are sneaky little devils.

They both use a hand to tweak her nipples. She moans low and hard. Ann sucks on an ear lobe while Debbie whispers in her ear, just barely loud enough for me to hear.

Keep in mind, this is soft, slow, and oh soooo sexy, "You are his cum slut. He owns you. He will breed you. He is soooo, cute, and adorable. His big cock is sliding up your dirty cunt, you fucking whore. CUM FOR ME NOW!"

Gina literally explodes with a scream and thrusts her body back, knocking me down with her landing on me.

Our two sisters have huge grins on their faces as they walk back to their seats. Holy shit, that was amazing. Gina is on fire from their help. It had no effect on me, nope, not at all.

I stagger back to a standing position next to Kathy, arms behind my back, head down, and slump my shoulders like a good submissive slave.

Kathy is animated, "I got $500,000. Anyone else wishes to bid?"

Vanessa stands in the middle of the room and strips.

Kathy deadpans with a straight face, "I think our next bidder just stepped forward."

Vanessa has Debbie move to a chair. She wants the edge of the couch. How boring, lay over the edge of the sofa. Oh wow, what is this? She has one knee on the sofa and is draped over the couch, face towards the windows.

Her right leg is straight out and resting on the arm of the couch. Now, this is different.

I have seen videos of a woman standing on one leg while the other leg is out or bend and tied to her standing leg. Vanessa has a good sturdy base so I can slam hard when I need to, and I can roll my hips. This should be fun. Her entire derrière is on display.

She has a tiny, rounded bubble butt and her gash is fully exposed for easy viewing. I take the time to thoroughly inspect the gash with my fingers for two minutes. I then remember I am on a timer and need to fuck her.

I go slow and use long, exaggerated strokes. My oh my, that looks awesome. All my sisters take a good look. I am positive everyone but me has an excellent view of her pendulous breasts that are shaking back and forth.

It's easy to find my insertion point and get in at a great angle. Oh my, this is awesome. I can't hold back. I slam into her with my fastest speed, time is of the essence. I can blow now, it's Vanessa that I need to get off. She should be horny from watching everyone else. I lean forward and lose some speed, but I can grab her breasts and squeeze them hard. She loves that.

I test her nipples, and that causes a major explosion in her pussy. She tightens a vice on my cock, screams, and smiles big. She stays in position just long enough for me to fill her up with four blobs of my cum. I then help her gently to the floor where she can recover.

I stand next to Kathy, my hands are behind my back, my head is down, and I am breathing hard.

Kathy takes a long hard look at me.

She then announces to the group, "We will be taking a break here. Anna, Debbie, Gina, Iris, could you get us some drinks and make some snacks? Vanessa, I want you to ... continue holding the couch up."

They all made a line to the kitchen. They all are giggling and seem to be having great fun. I can't hear what they are saying, but I can tell they are enjoying this a lot.

Kathy drags me by the hand to the couch, then commands me, "Sit."

I sit. She kneels before me, pushes my legs wide. I have zero energy to fight her. She puts her mouth around my cock. Ohhhhhhh? I didn't see that coming. I expected to get hit for taking the ropes off.

She stops for a moment, "Thank you for playing along. I hope you know that I would NEVER do anything to humiliate you outside of role-playing."

I giggle, "Even this isn't so bad. I thought it was ingenious in that they get to pick, and they are all involved. I'm impressed, thank you for tonight."

She is back to cleaning my cock.

She doesn't want to get me off, that's for the sisters. Now that I am clean, she sits on the couch and asks for me to move in front of her legs.

She then presses my head down onto her lap, she doesn't ask me to do anything. She takes a hand and runs her fingernails through my hair.

I have no idea why, but she seems to relax. I guess she finds it soothing. Feels good to me, I am game.

Water, juice, soda, along with cheese and crackers, are brought out. Everyone helps themselves. I don't move, I am a good slave. I am such a bad boy. With as little contact as I can make, I take the edge of my tongue and trace it along the inside of her thigh. Kathy tenses but doesn't move or say anything.

I lick harder and in circles now.

This proves it's intentional.

Ann asks with a concerned voice, "Kathy ... are you ... ok...?"

Kathy starts to chuckle, that is something that rarely happens.

Kathy is smirking as she says, "I have this little shit here on my lap. It's very soothing, running my fingernails through his soft hair. I was enjoying the experience. He then sticks out his tongue, and in soft, gentle tongue motions, licks lines and circles on my inner thigh. That tickles. I was on the verge of breaking out laughing when you startled me.

"Ok, Ann and Debbie, you still have an opportunity to try out and bid on our stud here. You up for something? I won't force you."

Ann blushes, "Um, the last two nights, Fred wore us out. My pussy is red and off-limits. However, for 1.2 million, I would like to know if he can kiss."