The Research Institute Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Coral, what are you doing?'

'Siobhan, we were advised to practice, what better time than now, in front of an audience, and with a drink in us?'

Both ladies undressed with the help of their sons, 'what are we going to do about positions?' they asked in unison.

'We just choose the one we think post likely to work for our sons so they must choose,' the sons agreed with Coral's comment.

'Shouldn't we try all three?' Siobhan asked. They all looked at each other, from their faces Siobhan saw it was a non-starter.

'Okay, you guys, discuss and choose,' so saying she wrote in a writing pad,

1/ "Doggy Fashion";

2/ "Man on Top",

3/ "Woman on her side".

Handing one to each she urged them to get together and select them in order of preference.

The ladies had just reached the bar and sat on a stool each when the sons returned, 'you could have given us time for a drink at least, here, let's see.' Ellen reached out for the sheets, 'well, surprise, surprise, the first choice?' There was a short pause, 'Doggy Fashion, by a majority of three.'

'Unanimous,' Geoff, as usual, stating the obvious.

'It's not as odd as it sounds, the examination couches can have their heights adjusted, if you place yourselves on the edge, we can match the height of your vulvas with our penises, at the command "begin", we'll be inside within two seconds.' A long speech for Harry, but it went down well with the other five.

Ellen sprung off her stool, 'well then, let's get on with it,' each mother chose an examination couch and scrambled on all fours, 'how's that,' she asked Geoff, 'needs to go higher.'

'I'll do that,' said Will, 'stand in place.' Geoff had an erection and stood behind Ellen, Will pressed the "up" button, 'how's that,' he asked.

'Fine.'

'Geoff,' Will called out to him, 'you're stood on tip-toe, it needs to go lower, surely.'

'Oh yeah, got carried away,' he then let out a cry of triumph, 'you're right Will, it just went straight in.'

Harry joined in, 'you're not supposed to stick it in Geoff, we're supposed to stick them in all at once.'

Ellen started giggling, 'you mean "synchronised fucking," it could become an Olympic sport.'

The others laughed at this suggestion, Geoff offered no help, he was busy nuzzling the head of his penis against Ellen's vulva. 'Oops, sorry,' he said, he'd nuzzled a bit too hard, and his penis was back inside his mother.

'Geoff, that is not synchronised fucking,'

Once again, a disgruntled Geoff pulled it out, Ellen pretended to look bored, resting her head in one hand, tapping her fingers on the couch, 'Okay everyone, erm, stick it in,' in one sublime moment, three mothers gave a low grunt as breath was pushed out of the bodies, as penises were pushed in.

Ellen supporting herself on all fours was panting, Geoff was almost frenzied in his determination to come inside her, and with a triumphant yell came in wave after wave of ejaculating sperm. He slumped over Ellen's back exhausted. 'That was good guys, really good.'

'Geoff, we haven't come yet,' Will reminded him, he then returned to the task in hand, he looked across to Coral and Harry, saw her tits swinging in unison with Harry's thrusts, he realised his mother's tits must be doing likewise, grabbing her hips he came at the same time as Will, unlike Geoff, who slumped over Ellen, they both slowly pulled out leaving just the head inside, feeling the ripples of their vaginal muscles forcing out the just deposited sperm, Will used his penis almost like a scoop, when he finally pulled out after a few minutes of trying a string of viscous, creamy-white liquid seeped out.

'You can relax now Siobhan, we won, I think,' he glanced around, 'Geoff what are you doing?'

He was sat on a chair, eyes level with Ellens pussy, peering into the opening, 'what do you think I'm doing waiting for the sperm to appear,' he looked at his watch, 'it's taking ages.'

Will stooped down to have a better look, Ellen's labia had not fully closed after Geoff had removed his penis, 'you put too much effort into it Geoff.'

The other ladies were both sperm free, they stretched their arms and backs, and groaned with pleasure, 'if it goes as well as that tomorrow, we're home and dry,' Coral spoke. 'Ellen, what are you doing?'

'Trying to get wonder boy's sperm out.'

'Don't worry, they have the vaginal scopes, so what if you come third, does it matter that much?'

Suppose you're right,' she admitted, and so saying pushed herself off the couch and into Geoff's face.

'Come on everyone, we'll discuss all this tomorrow, tonight we celebrate, and so they did.

12