The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Anteros
C_Anteros
26 Followers

Claire's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as Arturo teased her clit. His warm, wet tongue looped and swiped in patterns that sent sparks flying between her legs, sparks that ignited into a swell of white-hot pleasure. She rhythmically thrusted her hips gently into his eager mouth, feeling his wide shoulders and strong back, running her fingers through his hair. His tongue moved faster, up and down her clit and labia, testing the entrance to her hole, then back up to her clit where it circled tantalizingly. The swelling of pleasure between her legs grew until it filled the entire lower half of her body, down into her tingling toes, up into her stomach, which clenched as she felt herself approaching the cliff that she hadn't fallen from in so long.

"Please don't stop, Arturo, please," Claire groaned. She let herself moan, let her chest heave. Arturo's hands snaked up her legs, feeling her hips, reaching back up to her breasts, his thumbs swirling around her nipples just like his tongue circling her clit. Claire's whole body was glowing with pleasure, and it swelled until she thought she would burst, and then suddenly Arturo's tongue flicked just right and her body convulsed.

She squealed helplessly, a series of gasps and groans and half-words flowing involuntarily from her throat. It felt like fireworks and electricity radiating from her sex, causing her legs to tense and her toes to curl, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head, causing her hands to clutch the sheets, then his hair, then his back. Waves of orgasm crashed over her body, filling every inch of her, one after another, burying her in pleasure.

"Yes!" Claire screamed, "Yes, Arturo! Fuck yes! Aaah!"

She felt his tongue slow, drawing out every last drop of pleasure as her orgasm began to release its grip on her, and she slowly returned to Earth. When she opened her eyes, he was standing beside the bed between her spread legs, looking down at her. Without a word, and without breaking eye contact, he unbuttoned his shirt. One by one, they came apart to reveal his hairy chest. When he got to the last button, he pulled the shirt open and threw it off. Arturo was muscular but not overly lean—his abs were visible but not aggressively defined. His arms were nearly as thick as her legs, and with each move of his fingers his forearms rippled with muscle. It was the body of a man who spent more time working with his hands than he did in the gym.

"You look happy with that." He said, smirking.

"I am," said Claire.

"I hope you're not done just yet."

"I'm not close to done with you." Claire wanted to return the favor. She slid forward off the edge of the bed and onto her knees before him. She looked up at Arturo, who was looking down at her. His chest was broad with big pecs and she could see him breathing. Looking straight ahead, she went to work on his belt buckle. Arturo's stomach flexed in anticipation, tightening his six-pack. Claire could already see his impressive bulge as she undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. As it came open, revealing black briefs, she put a hand on his crotch and felt his manhood. It was warm and already hard, ready to burst free like a caged animal. Clair pulled his jeans down and tucked her fingers in the waistband of his briefs. She looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"May I?" She asked.

"Por favor," said Arturo. Claire smiled and pulled his briefs down, and his dark, hard cock sprang up, pointing straight at her. It was thick and slightly longer than her husband's, and it was warm and smooth in her hand. It thrilled her to touch it, to stroke it, and when she took it in her mouth and heard him groan her sex tingled with excitement.

Claire began to suck on his manhood, stroking the base with one hand as she bobbed her head up and down. His cock stiffened even more in her mouth, and she took as much of it in as she could, feeling the tip hit the back of her throat and gagging as she pulled it back out. She stroked a little faster and teased the head with her tongue, as he had done with her clit, and then plunged it back into her mouth, sucking up and down, showing him how much she craved him.

"Sí, señora, sí," Arturo moaned. Claire pulled him out of her mouth for a second and looked up, stroking as she smiled at him.

"Do you like that, Arturo?" She asked softly.

"Yes, please, it is go good," he said, placing a hand gently on the back of her head and guiding her back onto his cock. "Yes!" He exclaimed as she eagerly sucked him once again.

Claire looked up with his manhood in her mouth and saw him looking back at her, mouth agape, forehead contorted with pleasure. She licked his cock from base to tip and watched him breathe in sharply, watched his abs convulse with every move of her hands and tongue. She stroked his balls and he groaned. He reached down and felt her breasts, felt her shoulders, and ran his hands through her hair. Then he pulled her up on to her feet, and before she knew it Arturo spun her around and shoved her torso forward onto the bed again, so that her feet were on the floor and she was bent over at the waist with her chest and head resting on the mattress. She felt exposed and open, ready for Arturo.

"Fuck me! Please!" Claire cried. She felt a strong hand rest on the top of her buttock and then gasped as the pleasure of penetration burst from her crotch. It kept growing as Arturo slid his long, thick manhood in her, and Claire moaned as she felt it go in deeper than she was used to. Arturo groaned and began to thrust, slowly at first.

"Yes, baby, fuck me," Claire said. She rested her head sideways and listened to Arturo groan with each thrust, going faster and faster. "Do you like that, señora?" asked Arturo. "¿Te gusta?"

"I love that, keep going, please" she said.

Then he spanked her, hard, and began to thrust more forcefully.

"Ah, sí señora," he grunted, and Claire felt his hand grab the back of her head and press it into the mattress. His hips worked even faster and harder, smacking into her ass with a meaty thwack every pump. "Sí, sí, sí, sí,"Arturo said as he fucked her. Claire felt the force of his body rock hers back and forth on the bed. His free hand squeezed her ass and then felt its way up to her hips, up to her ribcage, and back again.

"Spank me again, baby," Claire groaned, and he did, harder this time. "Fuck, yes, that's good!"

"You like that?" Arturo grunted.

"I love it!"

Suddenly the hand on the back of her head took a handful of her hair and pulled. Claire let out a loud yelp at the mix of pain and pleasure as her head curled back and her back arched upwards. Arturo held onto her hair, pulling her head back hard, using it as leverage as he kept fucking her from behind. God damn, she thought, he's strong. A thrill of ecstasy swam through her body.

"Uuuughh, yeah," Claire groaned. With his other hand Arturo cupped her breast, and then reached up and grabbed her exposed throat.

"Fuck, yes," he grunted. "Fuck, fuck, that's good." He kept thrusting hard with his unrelenting hands gripping her hair and throat. Right when she thought he might climax, he slowed and released her. Claire collapsed forward onto the bed, gasping, and Arturo pulled out of her. She looked back to see him jump on the bed next to her and lay down on his back, his stiff manhood pointing up like a flagpole, his chest heaving, his body shiny with sweat.

"Ride me, Claire," Arturo said sharply.

Claire crawled up onto the bed and did as she was told, straddling Arturo's waist. She reached down and took his shaft in her hand, which was wet and slick to the touch. She pointed it at her sex and slowly sat down onto it, letting it fill her up again slowly, feeling the glowing pleasure ignite inside her once again. She started to ride him, bouncing up and down, gently at first, getting faster and faster. He rested his hands on her hips, feeling her ass and giving it a light smack.

Claire rested her palms on his chest as she bounced her hips above his. It felt solid and broad and damp with sweat, the mounds of his pecs covered in soft hair. She felt the waves of his abs down above his belly button. His hips rhythmically pressed up into her as she rode him, sending shockwaves of pleasure up through her clit with every thrust.

"You look like an angel, señora," Arturo moaned. "I love the way your body moves, like a dancer."

"God, you feel good," said Claire. She ran her hands down his forearms, which were as thick as her calves, felt the bulge of his biceps and his firm hands. Arturo moved his hands from her hips up her back and around to her breasts. Claire let him play with her nipples, shutting her eyes and letting the pleasure flowing from her sex meld with the pleasure glowing in her chest.

Arturo slowed down and shifted his weight, and then reached out to Claire's lower legs. He pulled her ankles toward him and her legs swung forward, so that she was sitting on his lap with her legs straight out in front of her. He sat up and suddenly they were both sitting up face to face and close together, with Claire riding him with her legs wrapped around his waist. She felt his hips buck up, and her clit grinded on his crotch. Arturo put one arm around her waist and one hand on the back of her head, and leaned in and kissed her. Hard.

They were moving only slightly, but it was enough to send shockwaves through her body. Her heart raced, she could feel his heat and smell his scent, feel the tickle of his stubble on her cheek. She held him tight, and he started moving a little faster. Her sex began to glow with hot excitement, and she felt small and safe sitting in his lap. As they kissed, she felt muffled moans escape from Arturo.

"Sí, señora, just like that," Arturo whispered.

His hips were thrusting frantically now, and the friction against Claire's clit was sending electricity down into her legs and up into her stomach. She felt his hands tense and his fingers dig into her. His whole body stiffened and his face tightened with his mouth wide open. She realized he was nearing climax.

"Ah, ah, ¡Dios mío! ¡Sí, Claire, sí!" Arturo shouted as his hips rubbed against hers, his rock-hard manhood thrust all the way inside her. "Ah! Ah! I'm coming, Claire!"

And then he stopped, groaning, and grunting, hips bucking and arms squeezing her so tight she could hardly breathe for a moment. She felt him finish inside her, felt his warm cum flowing up into her, and her stomach convulsed with pleasure. Claire gasped and moaned, feeling the sweat on Arturo's back and chest mix with her own as their torsos slipped against each other.

"Oh, God," she groaned, "That was fucking fantastic."

"That was magnifico," Arturo gasped. As he caught his breath, he released her and fell back onto the bed with a whoosh. Claire leaned sideways and got off of him, then collapsed next to Arturo. Their chests heaved as they each basked in the post-coital glow.

"Muchas gracias , señora," said Arturo. "You took me to a place I've never been before. That was incredible. Unforgettable."

"Thank you," whispered Claire. "That was unreal. Your body is unreal."

"And your body is a masterpiece."

She blushed. "You should go before my husband gets back."

Arturo propped himself up and looked at her. "I can't stay just a little longer?"

Claire smiled at him. "I wish you could."

Arturo sighed, swung his legs around to the side of the bed, and stood up. Claire watched his firm buttocks flex as he got up and walked around to retrieve his pants. His chest was still heaving, slick with sweat, and his semi-erect penis bobbed side to side as he walked. He bent down and pulled his jeans up over his thighs, then buckled his belt and and threw his shirt back around his shoulders. Claire could see his abs flexing before he buttoned the shirt and they slipped away from view.

She lay back, legs spread open, crotch still warm and wet. Her sex throbbed and she could hear a quiet ringing in her ears, her heart still racing from adrenaline. Arturo took a breath to steady himself—Claire noticed that his eyes continued to flick back to her chest.

"Thank you for a lovely time, señora," he said with a coy smile. "I will see you at dinner, no?"

Claire smiled. "I sure hope to see you then. Goodbye for now, Arturo." She gave him a playful wave goodbye and he grinned. Arturo not-so-subtly let his eyes drift down the length of her body one last time as he slipped out the door.

#

Claire stared up at the ceiling after Arturo left, feeling an afterglow like she had not felt in a long, long time. This was not how James had made love to her, at least not for the last several years. Had it ever been like this? Before today, Claire had felt sure that sleeping with someone other than her husband would have left her wracked with guilt. But she felt none of that at all right now, just ecstasy and bliss. She felt giddy, her mind racing around in circles, butterflies in her stomach, her thoughts consumed by Arturo like the crushes she had on cute boys back in high school. He took her to a place she had not been in far too long.

After a few minutes, she sat up in bed and walked to the bathroom on unsteady legs, using a Kleenex to wipe away the evidence of their lovemaking from between her thighs. She saw in the mirror a woman with wild hair and flushed cheeks. Her makeup was slightly smeared, her eyeliner smudged from passionate tears that she didn't even realize had fallen. Claire turned on a warm shower and got in, taking deep breaths as she soaked in the feeling of peace that was washing over her. She wondered if James would ever be able to do this to her. She wondered if it was a good idea to try to see Arturo again. She wondered if she would ever feel guilty, ever have trouble keeping her liaison a secret from her husband. She wondered if she would take the story of her time with Arturo to her grave.

Claire was careful to clean herself carefully—she did not want the scent of another man to give her away to James. She cleaned off her makeup and rinsed out her hair. After her shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and returned to the bedroom, fetching her clothes off the floor. She looked at her phone, and saw the time was almost 2:30. Claire put back on the swimsuit and coverup that she had worn earlier, reasoning that a costume change might tip off James that something was amiss.

Once she was dressed, she straightened up the bed and decided to go out for some fresh air. She took her sunglasses off the dresser and perched them on her head. Grabbing a beach towel and her book, Claire left the room and made her way down to the ground floor, where she headed out the back of the hotel on the path towards the beach. It was a partly cloudy day, not too hot, with a delicious tropical breeze whispering through the palm trees. Claire passed the gardens and walked over the crest of the hill where the sand dunes met the crab grass, then bent down and took off her sandals as she began walking across the sand. The air smelled fresh and salty, and she could hear the din of the waves and gulls calling overhead. The sand under her toes was as soft and white as a cloud. A few other people were milling around on the beach, and off in the distance a group of younger guests were playing volleyball. The resort had set up an array of white lawn chairs on the beach, about half of which were occupied, with umbrellas set up at intervals between them. Claire felt a small thrill from walking among everyone so soon after her escapade. It made her feel sexy and naughty, and she wondered what they would think if they had known that just a few minutes before she had been getting fucked hard by a strapping young man.

Claire smiled to herself and found an empty chair. She laid the towel down over the plastic chair and pulled off her coverup, draping it across the top of the lawn chair. She sat down and laid back, resting the book on her stomach. Her eyes closed softly and she started to drift off, feeling the warm sun on her body and the gentle breeze in her hair. The rhythmic white noise of the ocean sounded quiet and distant. Claire didn't feel worried about seeing her husband again. It was just a little secret she had—if anything, she felt proud of herself for putting her needs first for once. Life was too short to forego pleasure for the sake of someone else. She had needed fulfillment. Arturo was not a distraction, she thought. Her unmet needs had been the thing keeping her apart from her husband. Now that they were satisfied, she could give him her full attention when he returned from his golf outing. Hell, she could give his dick her full attention if that's what he wanted. Claire almost laughed to herself at the thought. For a moment, she thought about taking out her book and reading. In the next moment, she was asleep.

#

The calling of gulls brought Claire back from her nap. They were circling overhead, interested in someone's spilled lunch nearby. She felt refreshed and relaxed, if a little groggy. Wondering how long she had been out for, Claire pulled up her phone to check the time. 4:08. James would probably be back at the hotel room, wondering where she was. Claire sat up and stretched, reaching up over her head and twisting her back first to the left and then to the right. She yawned.

The summer sun was still high in the sky as Claire stood up and slung her cover up back on over her shoulders. The sand tickled her bare feet and she wiggled her toes to feel it one last time before she left. With her book in one hand and sandals in the other, Claire trudged back up towards the resort complex. The sound of the waves receded in the distance. The sand gave way to cool grass which gave way to the smooth concrete path back to the building. The breeze was warm and smelled of flowers. Claire felt no anxiety or shame about seeing her husband again after what had happened. She simply wanted to focus on their marriage, focus on him, use her experience as a tool to devote herself more fully to their relationship. Her needs were met, at least for now, and the hunger she had been struggling to ignore for so long was no longer a distraction.

Claire slipped her sandals on as she approached the building. She walked in the back door, through the hallway to the elevator, and pressed the button for the third floor. She wondered if James was going to be hungry for dinner already after his afternoon. She thought she could wait a little bit before eating. She wondered if she would get to meet his golfing friends, if he would think to introduce her to them. The elevator dinged and she stepped off. The hallway was cool and smelled sweet. It had obviously been cleaned recently. She found room 3235 and swiped the key, and the lock beeped and a little green light flashed. Claire opened the door and stepped inside.

James was standing directly in front of her, fists balled, jaw clenched, eyes ablaze with anger.

"What were you thinking?" He growled. His voice was not too loud, but it was stern enough that she could feel rage underneath his even tone. Claire felt a wave of panic fill her stomach.

"What?" she asked softly. "What do you mean?" She heard her voice quiver a little bit.

James held out a fist and opened his hand, palm up. In it, Claire could see Arturo's name tag staring back up at her. A leftover artifact from their tryst. A dead giveaway. She tried to play it off, but she could feel tears welling in her eyes already.

"He just came over," Claire whimpered, her voice sounding thin in her ears, "to fix the, uh, air conditioning."

"The air conditioning that wasn't broken?"

"No, it was, um—"

C_Anteros
C_Anteros
26 Followers