The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStork
TheStork
325 Followers

Finally, nine months after my stay at the resort, I gave birth to a beautiful brown-skinned baby girl. No one was shocked, as I had told everyone I knew exactly how I had gotten pregnant. A few people at work expressed some disapproval, but as the Supreme Court had ruled it was illegal to fire someone for their sexual proclivities, they had to suck it up. The office even threw me a baby shower — what else could they do? My parents never really understood why I would want to cuckold my husband, but they were happy to have another grandchild, and they adjusted.

Things never quite got back to normal from Dave and I. Having fully embraced my sluttiness, there was no going back. I breastfed the baby in public at every opportunity. I started wearing more and more revealing outfits, to the point where I wore as little as possible as often as possible. I never, ever took off my ankle bracelet, and used it to attract men on plenty of occasions. I stayed true to the words written on my lower abdomen, fucking plenty of black men, and no one else. Dave didn't object to the fact that his cock never entered my pussy. He was happy enough watching me fuck, and as thanks I gave him a steady diet of blowjobs, and let him take my ass on special occasions. Sometimes I'd let him fuck my ass while one of my other lovers fucked my pussy. It's a great feeling, both being so full, and knowing my husband is engaged so completely in my fucking other men.

The funny thing about the baby was, she was my baby, just like the first two. When you're doing regular mom stuff — runny noses, bedtimes, helping with homework — you don't think about her not looking like your husband, or flash back to the gangbang she was conceived in; she's just a regular kid. A great kid, in fact. But there are still moments when it all comes back. Every time we have to explain — to a neighbor, to a stranger in the supermarket, to a teacher who had one of my older kids years before — there's that charge, that combination of guilt and lust and shame and thrilling transgression. I had cuckolded my husband, willingly had another man's baby, and the results were on display for all to see. Dave admitted that he got aroused every time he had to admit to someone else he was a willing cuckold. And, of course, I now spent a fair amount of my time fucking other men at every opportunity.

But other than the nights spent with another man's cock buried inside me, I was a regular housewife and mom. I took care of my kids, I cooked dinners for my family, I had girls' nights out with my friends. I had a typical suburban life, except that a few nights a week, my white husband would jerk off while I was impaled on a thick, black cock. And every few years, daddy would take care of the kids on his own for a while so mommy could go in for another breeding.

Yes, of course I went back to the resort. Two years after I conceived so easily, I went back to be bred again. This time my womb wasn't as receptive. It took three tries, each two months apart. I was secretly glad, as it meant I got three chances to spend a full week having my pussy stretched to its limits. Two years after that, I went back to be bred a third time. That time it took five tries, over the course of a year. I had no regrets at all. The most intense experiences of my life have been the five times I've given birth, and my nine visits to the resort. Obviously the times I was bred successfully mean the most to me, but every time was an incredible experience.

Nine visits to the Resort weren't cheap, but I loved the idea of Dave paying so much money to have a bunch of strange men give me the fucking of a lifetime and put a baby into me — two things he was no longer allowed to do. Once, by lucky coincidence, Annie and I were both there at the same time. She fell pregnant with her third baby out of four on that trip — all conceived at the Resort, unsurprisingly. I convinced my friend Yuki to give the Resort a try, and she's got a beautiful Blackanese daughter in addition to the two boys she has with her white husband. And every trip, I bonded with the five or six other women who got bred alongside me. It's a powerful experience, that someone who hasn't experienced it can't completely understand. So those of us who have feel a powerful connection.

Nine visits also meant nine commitments. After the initial tattoo, women often chose piercings, or occasionally having their head shaved, because those things were temporary. But I liked to think my commitment went deeper than that. I have nine tattoos, each expressing a variation on the same sentiment, that I was a shameless slut that needed black cocks inside of me as often as possible.

Which, naturally, I am. Most women my age are seeing their sex lives winding down. But even with five kids, I still find the time to get a dick inside of me three or four times a week — and rarely the same dick each time. And, of course, frequent blowjobs for my loving, supportive husband, at least when he isn't spent from jerking off watching me get royally fucked by one of my lovers.

Sure, some people are shocked that I've had sex with so many men, or that I have no idea who fathered my last three children. But I don't care. I wouldn't change a single thing. My only regret is, that after five babies, my breeding days are behind me, which means I'll never get to go back to The Resort again. At least I've got plenty more years as an adulterous slut ahead of me! And, of course, I have an obligation to bring as many more women into the lifestyle as I can. So if you're looking to have a baby, or your wife is, book a stay at The Resort today! You won't regret it!

TheStork
TheStork
325 Followers