The Return Of Dacia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was my father," Elizabeth said after a few minutes of silence when I finished the story.

"He got drunk one night and raped me," she whispered.

Dacia took Elizabeth's hand in her own. She described what had happened, what it had felt like, how it had hurt her, how it still hurt her.

"The worst part is I don't know if he remembers," she said looking at me. "He has to remember raping his daughter, doesn't he?"

She cried.

I went down to the crossroads to make my deal and met an old woman. She gave me more than a name. I did not have a handle yet for what she put in me that freed a woman's tears.

-----

They wanted me naked in the chair, showering them with music as they made love on my bed. Their bodies moving over each other kept me grounded as my guitar, the music and I danced around them. It was not a piece; the sounds came and went, ebbed and flowed, surged and retreated to match what the women were doing on the bed.

I hoped I could remember it.

They lay on the bed watching me. Dacia had her head on Elizabeth's belly and both pairs of eyes bored into me.

Elizabeth was the first of us to move. She reached her hand out to me. I put my guitar in its case.

Dacia sat up but her hand moved to stroke between Elizabeth's legs. I tried to lie down at Elizabeth's side but she put her leg below me so that I had to get between her legs. I had been hard the entire time I watched them love each other. Elizabeth brought her legs up to give me a better angle. She stared at me while her hand danced down my body from my face until she had the upper part of my dick in her hand. She smiled as she placed me at the entrance of her body. I felt the motion of Dacia's hand as she worked Elizabeth's clit.

"No, Dacia. I want it to be just this man," Elizabeth said and reached down with her other hand to pull Dacia's hand away.

Dacia nodded and put her head on her arm to watch us.

Elizabeth squeezed my sides to signal she wanted me. I moved my hips forward slowly. Her warmth surrounded me lovingly as I penetrated with the head of my dick. I passed the entrance of her pussy and was inches inside of her when she arched her upper body.

"Oh God, how could you live without this, Dacia," she whispered as her hand sought out Dacia. I felt her squeeze Dacia with her hand and me with her pussy before I moved forward again.

Dacia used her other hand to stroke my stomach in an attempt to soothe away the need to fuck into Elizabeth as hard as I could. Her eyes told me Elizabeth needed a man and not the unbroken stallion Dacia preferred. The gesture was unnecessary.

I pushed forward into Elizabeth slowly, penetrating deeper and deeper into her. Her hands moved to grab my biceps as I filled her. She gasped when I got as deep as her body would let me.

Dacia let go of Elizabeth's hand and maneuvered behind me. I felt her breasts on my back and her arms come around me. She moved her hands so that they were under Elizabeth's knees. Dacia pushed Elizabeth's legs up and then down towards her chest. She used her body to force me closer to Elizabeth to take the room she needed. She pulled away from me and rocked Elizabeth's legs so that the angle of penetration changed. She propped herself on Elizabeth's legs forcing her pussy to open for me. I pulled back a little at the feel of more depth and fucked slowly into the new space in Elizabeth's body.

Dacia had other ideas though.

As I started the stroke to claim the last of Elizabeth's pussy, Dacia dropped as much of her weight as she could onto my ass. It forced me to fuck into Elizabeth hard. Elizabeth arched her back again and bit her lip. Her pussy flooded with wetness and squeezed me. Her entire body clenched and her eyes opened to stare blankly at me. She convulsed beneath me as the strength of her orgasm overcame her. Her pussy pulsed around my dick as the pleasure traveled along her body.

She pulled me down for a kiss by wrapping her arms around my neck. Our tongues danced with each other as her body came down from her cock-induced orgasm. I moved my face away from her and felt Dacia letting her weight off my ass. I pulled back a couple of inches and felt the contact of Dacia's body again. She pushed at me gently with her hips. I moved forward reclaiming the two inches from Elizabeth's body. I felt the push at my ass release again. I pulled back and at the exact same point as before, two inches; Dacia guided me back into Elizabeth's body.

Dacia guided the fucking of her lover by controlling the length of my strokes. She allowed me two inches in and out of Elizabeth but only in slow strokes. Elizabeth had a small orgasm that vibrated deep inside her body before Dacia allowed her half my length. This time Dacia made the strokes faster by not resting at the bottom but pulling away from me immediately. As soon as I touched her hips, she pushed on me hard signaling me to fuck into Elizabeth hard. Elizabeth yelled both our names after a few strokes in that manner and another orgasm flooded her body. Dacia let me pull nearly out of Elizabeth before pushing on me slowly. The next were long, slow, deep strokes that she commanded me to use on Elizabeth. One orgasm was not enough like this, Dacia taught her lover how to love a deep-dicking by keeping me moving in and out of Elizabeth through her orgasm. The motion of pulling my dick back as her body tried to keep me in, and then pushing through the pressure of her orgasm caused Elizabeth to stay up. She teetered on the razor's edge of another orgasm but her body craved more than Dacia was allowing. The next orgasm was almost in protest. She put her hands on my hips and dug her nails in.

"Now, baby," Dacia whispered into my ear as she moved beside us. "Make her love it. Fuck her so she never forgets she's your woman too."

Her words freed me from her previous restraints. I pulled back and fucked into Elizabeth as hard as her body allowed. She smiled up at me in encouragement and wrapped her legs around the small of my back.

"Yes, baby! Make me yours!" Elizabeth whispered as I pulled halfway out of her and pounded into her again. She cried out as her body reacted to the force of my next few strokes.

I lost myself in the feeling as her womanhood took over her being. I closed my eyes and became only the motion as my hips fucked me in and out of her. We stood on the edge of oblivion for ten strokes before her body felt my cock thickening. It was the signal her natural instincts had been awaiting; ready to trigger the reserves of her body. Her mind released the full tide of her pleasure to pound through her as deep inside I gave her my warmth. She expelled a full-throated scream as her pussy opened for me and then locked me in place. The pressure she finessed garnered her a second shot of warmth. She screamed again as I collapsed on to her and she wrapped her arms around me. She whispered her pleasure as she moved her hips in a newly acquired instinct to milk my body of what was hers by right of having given herself completely.

I lay on top of her lost to everything except the rhythm of our breathing before what was happening below me penetrated my sexual fog. She was crying and Dacia was holding her face. I tried to get up but Elizabeth's grip tightened around me. I looked into her tear-sheened eyes.

It was a final release.

-----

Michael was vibrating happiness on Monday morning. I smiled to myself as he nearly bounced out of his chair when Lydia stopped by to visit him as soon as she got in.

I was not surprised to receive an email scheduling a meeting for me with the IT manager and the agent that handled me at the staffing firm. We set up the builds that remained to be done and sat quietly listening to the hum of spinning hard drives.

The morning commute had been strange. I had not gotten a lot of sleep because the women had taken a late plane out. I found myself for the second time in as many years staring out an airport window as an airplane took off for California. There was no lyric to accompany me into the city; there was only the passing scenery. I had stared out my window with the same blankness that the old men stared into the space between them.

They were waiting for me at the meeting time in one of the conference rooms. It was just before lunch so I knew they expected it to be a quick meeting.

"Good morning, David," the agent said to me getting up from her chair. She was a pretty blonde with a wide smile that she used like an implement to get her 'geek' squad to see things her way. I smiled and shook her hand. She sensed the smile did not work on me but had the discernment to know that if she offered what I wanted I would take it.

I shook the hand of the IT manager. We sat down and they launched right into their specifications.

"David, as you know we have an opening in our IT department and we wanted to tender you an offer to become a permanent member of our team," said the IT manager.

It was in his eyes, he knew I was going to refuse. He wanted me to refuse because the people behind him wanted something else. I opened the door for their next offer.

"I have other things I want to do, so I won't be accepting any offers in the near future," I said quietly.

My agent's eyebrow climbed but her eyes said she was expecting it also.

"This is the first time I've heard about you having other plans, David," she said. She was almost believable except there was an unnatural curiosity in her eyes.

"I was going to call you this morning but I caught a glimpse of you earlier as you passed by, so I thought I should wait," I replied. She nodded her head and smiled at me.

"I think you should consider Michael for the permanent position," I told the IT manager.

"Really?" he replied.

"I have mostly been organizing the work and functioning as a liaison. Michael has been the technical lead and was the one who fixed most of the problems. I think he would be a better fit."

They looked at each other and nodded.

"We will definitely talk to Michael especially because he was our second choice," he said.

"Are you ready for us?" I heard Lydia say from behind me.

I spun the chair to see her waiting at the door with an older suit and a well-dressed Latin woman. I raised my eyebrows at Lydia.

She led her people into the room and they all sat down around the conference table. The IT manager and my staffing agent seemed to fade backward giving the new people the table.

"David, this is Rosalia Perez and Davis Smith," Lydia began.

I nodded my head at both people and looked at Lydia.

"Rosalia is sort of a talent scout for our Latin music arm and Davis oversees a lot of things for our recording labels."

It was not the best description of their jobs, but they were already treating me like the talent.

"Rosalia and I have been friends for years. I told her about what I heard on Friday night and we would like to hear more if you could."

"It was the blues Friday night," I said looking at Rosalia.

"You do play Latin music, right?" Rosalia said.

"I don't play my guitar," I replied. Lydia and Rosalia looked at each other confused.

"I heard Lydia's description of your performance and I received a call from the club owner who's a personal friend," Davis said, speaking for the first time.

I turned to him and nodded.

"There's a certain crispness and purity to someone who has been classically trained. You did a very serious blues number on Friday from what I hear."

I nodded again.

"Lydia says your Latin accent comes out when you're annoyed. That suggests to me that when you first touched your guitar, beyond a child's plucking at strings, you learned a Latin song."

I looked at the other two and nodded at Davis.

He looked at Rosalia and Lydia who were still confused.

"Jugando means playing in Spanish, ladies. But would you ever say "El juega su guitara."

"No," Rosalia said. "It's 'El toca su guitara.'"

"He touches his guitar," Davis said looking at me. "English does lack a word for what a musician does with his instrument."

I smiled and so did he at the sexual pun.

"I would be interested in working with a classically trained guitarist that can live comfortably in multiple genres," he said looking at me seriously.

"Why?"

"Well, there is different genre albums as way to get someone who likes you in one genre to buy another. The ability to combine such a musician with different types of artists would be valuable. If he's willing we might have him work with the music of other artists where it's his guitar in the background where people don't realize why they're being drawn closer."

I raised an eyebrow.

"You're very good," I told him.

"I'm one of the best at what I do, and I hear that might be true about you, which is surprising."

I looked a question at him.

"Someone should have found you by now," he explained.

"I haven't been interested in being found so far."

"So what has changed?"

I smiled at him. I touched a business card in my pocket; nothing had changed in me but a blonde had won an argument with the Fates: Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos.

"An accident of fate," I said, what else could the Devil-woman betraying the Dealmaker be called. "So what do you want to do?"

"I would like to hear you," he replied.

I nodded.

"Do you sing?" Rosalia asked as I got up. Lydia left the room before listening to the reply.

"Do you want me to?" I asked in return.

"It would make it easier to establish a very loyal Latin audience," she told me.

"If that's what you want, then I'll sing."

I brought both my guitars and the equipment for the electric one to the conference room. There were more people in there now. Every Latin woman that worked in the office was in the room. I smiled at them individually as I set up. I was already performing.

A natural curiosity for the gathering of dissimilar people took hold of the office and the room filled even more while I set up. Once finished I sat down in the chair and smiled at Davis.

"This is usually my practice time so it is a little more formal and structured than an audition," I said to the audience at large. A few people nodded at me the rest just looked curious.

I began with "Partita 2 in D Minor: Chaconne". I was a perfect piece if Davis had ever heard someone as good. It was a piece I loved for its simplicity, and for the complexity of patience it required. It taught me something every time, and it was something different every time. I loved it for everything Bach left in it that I had not learned yet.

Once I was finished, I put down my father's guitar and picked up the electric. I looked at the audience but they would not understand if I spoke; so with music I told them about an old woman's joy at the birth of her dead son's child. They did not fully comprehend but I did not need to give it to them in words.

I picked my father's guitar back up and smiled at Rosalia.

I did not have my grandfather's love, but he did not have my talent with the music. He had given me his voice though; smoke, darkness, an old man's yearning. In return, I made him real.

They were not my words. They were Dacia's who had given them to me the first time I stood staring out an airport window at an airplane taking her away. I had spent eighteen months shortening my grandfather's song, adding Dacia's words, and learning to be honest when I sang them.

It was the only time I was about Dacia.

I sang it for them; for Rosalia, for Lydia and every other Latin woman there. They each had a piece of what my grandfather loved in his woman. They deserved his song, his pain at losing her, and knowing someone could miss them like that if they were gone.

I put my father's guitar back in its case and looked at Davis. He was looking around. A lot of the Latin women had tears in their eyes. The other people were looking at them wanting to ask what I had said with my song.

I picked up a piece of paper and wrote down an address.

"This is where I'll be," I said handing him a piece of paper. "I don't want to start anything while I still work here, but we can talk next week if you're interested."

He looked around the room one more time and stared at me.

"How did you do that?"

I looked around the room at the Latin women still staring at me.

"My grandfather loved his wife. He wrote that song while she was on her deathbed and he was already missing her. They know he loved her, they want someone to love them like that."

He stared at me some more and took the paper from my hand.

I put my guitars away.

-----

I liked Barry Manilow's music. He had been trying to keep me sane those eighteen months that I rode a train into the city while I tried to make believe I was an old man. It was why I had not needed him the last week. I could never be one of them; I had been committed to something else.

I did need Barry on the plane though. I boarded a 2am flight on Saturday morning the day after the contract ended. I was excited and Barry was riding shotgun keeping me sane again.

"I love that song!" the stewardess said. I smiled at her. She had perfectly coiffed brown hair and bright blue eyes that said her stewardess attitude was not faked. She probably did think it was an exciting life.

"We could sing it," I told her.

"Oh no, I couldn't!"

We were in the air long enough for those that were going to fall asleep to have done so already. I stood up and looked around the first class cabin. There were not many people because of the time of the flight so we were safe.

"Come on, just once... really quietly," I whispered sinfully. She looked reluctant but willing to play.

I started with the first part of "Copacabana". She got into it immediately and even began to do some kind of practiced routine that said she did love Barry. We laughed our way through the song as she continued her dance. We finished and she told me she had performed that song at a costume party. She had rehearsed for months, which was why she never forgot it.

I liked her.

She walked away to make sure everyone was comfortable but promised to return for a rousing rendition of "I Write The Songs."

I stared out the window at the dark clouds below. I considered what had happened to me, to make me sing with an airline stewardess on an overnight flight to California.

I had made my deal at the crossroads or perhaps my destiny had been sealed when my father placed my baby guitar in the crib beside me. I had sold my soul, but been set free from the contract. Someone had forced a new destiny onto the weave.

I had gone to the crossroads to talk to the Dealmaker but an old woman blotted out a purposeless life of unheard music by spilling the ink of her tears on the contract. Her face could survive the burning but the paper could not. A woman hurt beyond scarring had fought like she could not against her father to free me from the Fates. The Dealmaker's Devil-woman loved David and not just Stringbreaker. It was not in the plan, not a part of the path mapped out by the three goddesses.

But there it was and the Devil-woman had the sisters to get her way.

I pulled the business card that Elizabeth had handed me before she boarded the plane. It had their address on the back in perfect script.

"We came for you. Now come to us," she whispered in my ear before she turned to get on the plane without looking back.

Dacia and I existed at a level below words. We would never be able to control what happened because I could not beg her to stay, she could not plead with me to go with her, I could not ask if I could go with her, she could not tell me she would stay if I said the words. Elizabeth knew it and was willing to speak all the words for both of us. It was why Dacia loved her; it was why we needed her.

I romanticized it all but Barry whispered the truth to me as I stared out the window.