The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her trademark toothy grin, the queen concurs. "Agreed. Besides, I have also not had the opportunity in the past half season to hold you either."

Feeling her hands dropping to rest on his rounded midsection, the prince asks his lover a question he has been hesitant to ask anybody. "The birth...will it hurt?"

Hearing the concern is her husband's voice, the she-orc gives him what comfort she can. "Birthing a child always hurts, nobody can change that fact. I understand that the mages will be able to lessen the pain while our child is coming into this world, but there will still be pain. It's my hope that over the next fortnight, our 'activities' will help stretch out your rear so you will be more prepared for the big day."

With a hint of both concern and comedy in his voice, the prince responds. "'Prepared' is it? Are you sure that you just don't want my body to be easier to access for your own loins?"

Pinching her husband's skin and causing him to jump, "I won't deny the pleasure of practicality my husband."

Feeling his wife's hands cup his face, he is met with her mouth meeting his own. As the pair once again make out like long lost lovers, the prince's insides register his wife's growing member. "Ready to go again already?"

Letting go of his face, and placing her hands back on his belly, the queen responds nuzzling the back of her husband's head. "Later. At the present, I feel content just laying here like this."

Content in the position, both husband and wife drift off the sleep.

Epilogue:

History records that the union of the orc Queen Glasha and the human Prince Hamilton yielded 11 children between the two. While the offspring of these two were noted as being small and scrawny by orc standards, they were extremely adept at a form of combat the prided speed and agility over brute strength. As a result, the descendants of the two were known as formidable warriors that were rarely bested in a battle.

The End

*****

Author's Notes:

Once again, I decided to try a little different style of writing. Any constructive criticism is welcomed.