The Reunion: Old Love, New Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

POST-BANQUET ACTIVITIES

When we got outside, Anne and Jack had disappeared.

"Jack has one of our room keys. But we'd be able to see them if they went that way." Marcie said.

"Let's go look out there." I pointed to the artificial woods. "I'll bet they went to that bench where they were kissing this afternoon."

After quickly looking around again, Marcie nodded, and we headed into the woods along one of the mulch paths. It seemed natural when we put our arms around each other. Our hips were rubbing together as we hurried along. Our feet made crunching sounds as we walked. I was aroused but still very much afraid.

As we got close to the bench, I pulled Marcie off of the path. We walked on the grass under the trees. Our feet made almost no sound as we approached the bench. We slowly crept past a large tree, and then we saw them together on the bench, less than fifty feet from us.

Marcie and I were standing in deep shadow, and it was almost impossible to see each other because of our dark clothing. Her skin was light enough that I could faintly see her face and bare arms. We were certainly invisible to Jack and Anne. We clung to each other and stared.

Jack was sitting on the bench, and Anne was sitting on his lap, facing him with her legs apart and wrapped around his waist. She had her arms around his neck and they were kissing. I couldn't see Jack's hands. Marcie made a short gasp, then she leaned against me, and one by one she pulled off her shoes.

As my eyes further adjusted to the darkness, I could see them more clearly. Anne's dress was pulled up around her waist, and it only partially concealed her naked behind. Her top was unfastened and had fallen into her lap. Jack's hands were rubbing her breasts as they kissed. She was effectively naked as they held each other. As I watched, she pulled Jack's shirt off, leaving him naked from the waist up. He pulled her close, crushing her breasts against his bare chest. I knew how incredibly wonderful that felt.

Marcie reached her arm around my back, then took hold of my shoulder and squeezed me. "Look at them!" She whispered. "God! They're so intense!" I put my arm around Marcie and pulled her against me. She was moving around and doing something with her dress, but my attention was on the lovers and I didn't pay attention to what she was doing.

Anne suddenly slid off Jack's lap, and they both stood up. Her bare breasts bounced in the moonlight. She leaned forward and tugged at his belt. She squatted down, pulling Jack's slacks down around his ankles. She pulled his undershorts down, and his erections sprang up, pale in the dim light. She stood up and kissed him, then pushed him back toward the bench. It had been fifteen years since they had last held each other naked, but they were so closely attuned it didn't look like this was only their second time.

Marcie began to undo my pants, and I put my hand on hers and stopped her. I felt a burning jealousy in my stomach as I watched my wife behaving so wantonly with Jack. She was going to break our agreement and fuck him even though I wasn't with her! But I also felt my penis throbbing with excitement. I struggled between two powerful urges. First, I wanted to kill them both. And second, I wanted to watch my wife make love to her old beau while I fucked Marcie. My confusion made me tremble and shake as I watched.

Jack sat down on the bench with his pants around his ankles, and Anne pulled the bottom of her dress up. Other than the dress material bunched in a ring around her waist, she was completely naked. Again I could see her breasts bouncing as she climbed onto his lap. I watched as she slowly slid forward along his thighs. They were both looking down, overwhelmingly fascinated by the sight of his penis slowly disappearing inside her. Her forward motion ended when her knees hit the back of the bench. They both looked up and kissed. When their lips parted, they stared into each other's eyes as Jack carefully slid forward on the bench. A couple of seconds later Anne screamed a primitive yell of joy as Jack was finally completely inside her. My legs were shaking so hard I almost collapsed as I watched my wife making love to another man. Anger and jealousy suddenly welled up inside me, and I took a step toward them.

I had momentarily ignored Marcie, and I felt my pants and underpants jerked down my legs. I almost tripped and fell down. I angrily turned back toward Marcie, and I froze in place when I saw that she was completely naked. I looked back and forth from her naked body to the lovers. Marcie grabbed my erect penis and pulled me back into the shadows. "It's too late to stop them now!" She whispered. We watched as Anne slowly pulled herself away from Jack, then pushed him back inside her.

Jack and Anne's mating quickly became frantic. She was loudly grunting as she thrust herself violently against him. I could hear Jack starting to moan. Anne suddenly began to cry out, and her entire body began to shake. Jack stood up and held her around the waist. She let her legs dangle. Much of her weight supported by his penis lodged inside her. My anger vanished as I abruptly understood that Anne was living up to the pact she had made to some high school boy years before - a pact she had falsely accused him of breaking. Marcie and I were watching they're first coupling, an event that really should have occurred a decade and a half earlier.

Marcie had slipped in front of me as she watched, and she pulled my hands up to her breasts. My penis was again squeezed between the cheeks of her ass, only this time the tip was pressing directly against her pussy. We both began to grunt as I felt her nipples getting hard. I could feel precut making a wet spot near her anus as she wiggled against me. Watching our spouses make love were also driving the two of us wild with desire.

Anne's cries came faster and louder. The only words she said that I could understand were when she screamed, "Yes! Yes!" She suddenly let out a long cry and her body shook violently. Her hips were thrusting against Jack's and her body was jerking and shaking. Her breasts were jiggling and bouncing as she climaxed, seemingly without stopping. Her entire being - physical, mental, and emotional - appeared to be totally committed to this mating, and her completely uninhibited responses consumed her. Jack was swept into her passion, and I saw him abandon the last vestiges of self- control. He ejaculated as he jerked his hips upward several times, and they both screamed. Their cries were beyond pleasure. It was pure, incredible, overwhelmingly powerful joy. And it didn't end.

Again and again Anne's legs moved as if she were climbing stairs, but her feet never touched the ground. Her hips twisted and jerked against Jack, and they yelled and screamed. It was primal mating beyond imagination. Anne jerked her body and cried out with each of his thrusts. Whether it was one long orgasm or several, I couldn't tell. I'd never experienced anything remotely approaching their passion, and what I most felt was awe. Even though I was watching my wife, I felt incredibly aroused and I was no longer filled with fury.

After what seemed an impossibly long time, Anne and Jack collapsed onto the damp grass. Anne rolled over onto her back, raised her knees, and spread her legs apart. Jack slowly entered her. "He's never been able to do that before!" Marcie whispered. "He's still hard!"

We watched them move their bodies together as Jack's penis slowly slipped into Anne and then come almost all the way out. Both of them were making little sounds of pleasure, and they appeared to be fascinated by the sight of his penis as it disappeared then reappeared again and again. Both of them were trembling as they continued their suddenly gentle and slow mating. The contrast with their earlier frantic passion made this lovemaking incredibly poignant, even for me.

A primitive desire to copulate roared up from deep within me. Any woman would have sufficed, but Marcie was both naked and ready. I kissed her almost violently, and we fell to the grass together in the shadows. She rolled onto her knees and shoved her behind into the air. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She hissed. Clearly she felt the same powerful urges. She was a totally female animal in heat, nothing more.

Although hampered by my pants around my ankles, I knelt behind Marcie and thrust the head of my penis against her crotch. I pushed forward, and she was not only wet, she was dripping. The only resistance I felt as I drove into her was her vagina gripping and squeezing my penis as I pushed deeper and deeper until I was completely inside her. She let out a low, growling moan as she all but sucked me firmly into her.

I grabbed Marcie in front of her hips and began to fuck her fast. Her hips quickly began moving to the same rhythm, and I reached forward and grabbed her breasts. I pinched her nipples hard, and her body convulsed into spasms. I'd never felt a vagina squeeze my penis so hard or so fast, and I immediately grunted as I repeatedly ejaculated, forcefully and rapidly. Marcie muffled most of her cries by pressing her mouth against her forearm, but her orgasm suddenly became violently intense. Her entire body jerked and shook under me, and she let out a short, shrill scream. Her wildly shaking body suddenly collapsed under me.

I fell sideways and pulled Marcie over with me. My penis came part way out of her, and I jammed it back inside her. She continued to tremble and her legs jerked and kicked. She was making short little squeals and moans. I held my arms around her and rubbed her breasts as she gradually came back down. The grass felt warm and wet against my leg, and I realized we were lying in a pool of Marcie's urine. I didn't care. Although not as intense as Jack and Anne's mating, I had just experienced the most intense sex of my life.

I heard Anne ask, "What was that? Did you hear something?" Jack mumbled something I couldn't hear, then Anne said. "That was Marcie? Oh! Somebody else might see us! Let's go back where it's darker."

I leaned up and watched as Jack slowly pulled his rigid penis out of my wife. She reached up and caressed it with her hand as they kissed. They briefly stooped to pick up the clothes they'd removed, and then quickly disappeared into the shadows behind the bench. Almost immediately I heard Anne say, "Yes! Yes!" again, and a couple of minutes later I heard her make another cry of intense joy.

Unlike Jack's, my penis softened, and it came out of Marcie. I pulled my shoes off, then removed my slacks and jockey shorts. As I used my shorts to wipe her urine from my leg, she muttered, "Dammit! I can't believe I pissed myself! My whole leg's wet!"

I handed Marcie my shorts and she did her best to dry her leg. She threw my shorts into some nearby shrubs. Thanks to her I was rapidly running out of underwear. She was standing in front of me, naked and proud. Even in the dark she exuded sexual energy. I kissed her and my penis began to stiffen against her pubic hair. Just as I began to rub her breasts, we heard Anne cry out again. We listened as Anne's yell went on and on, punctuated by frequent short cries from Jack. "Jack's never been that good before. Has Anne?" She asked, and I shook my head.

We separated and got dressed. The odor of cum, Marcie's pussy, and her urine was exciting at a basic, primitive level. The sight of Marcie's body and the continuing sounds of the lovers' screams added intensity. We wrapped our arms around each other and followed the path back to the hotel. Once the sounds from Anne and Jack could no longer be heard, we began to calm down. Partway there she stopped us. "You know what this means for our marriages, don't you? At least Jack and I don't have any kids!"

"Oh shit!" I muttered. "Anne and I have always used protection. I sometimes get careless, but she always uses her diaphragm. But I just pumped you full of semen! What will we do if you get pregnant? Are you on the pill or something?" I was shocked with the realization that I hoped she was unprotected. I wanted her to be pregnant with my child! This just didn't make sense!

Marcie gave a wry chuckle. "Not to worry, my cum-shooting lover. I had an infection when I was young and I can't have children. Jack can, though. We both got tested. What will you do if he gets Anne pregnant?"

"She always wears her diaphragm whenever there's a chance we might have sex. It's not one hundred percent perfect, but . . . " I replied.

Marcie was silent as we walked closer to the hotel. "What now?" She asked. "Those two are going to spend the night together. How about us? This isn't about love or anything. But I want to do you again. And I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

I nodded. "I'm still turned on from watching them. And from what we did. I can go again. I want to make love to you slowly. In a bed, and then hold you." I said.

Marcie stopped and kissed me. "I've got too much stuff to move. How 'bout you move your stuff to my room and we put Jack's in your room? Does Anne have a key?"

"Yeah, she does. Jack?" I asked, and Marcie smiled at me as she nodded.

"But I'll set the deadbolt so he won't come in. We're back first. Let's do it fast! I really want to feel you inside me again!" She said.

We kissed passionately, then separated and went to our respective rooms. I packed in record time, and carried my suitcase to their room. I knocked, and Marcie opened the door wearing a bathrobe. She handed me Jack's suitcase. "Leave it in your room. I'll put up a note." She said as she dragged my suitcase into the room.

I left Jack's suitcase inside what had been Anne's and my room, and hurried back to Marcie. The "Do Not Disturb" sign was hanging on the door. There was also an envelope taped to the door with "Jack" written on it. I ignored the sign and the note and knocked.

Marcie opened the door then locked it and set the deadbolt as soon as I got inside. She was naked. Together we pulled off my clothes and then kissed, standing beside the bed. "I want you to know something, Kyle. I'm not really the tramp everybody said I was. Jack was only my second lover. You're my third."

"I remember my own high school." I replied. "It was the same as yours. Real sluts, like Sondra, manage to keep their reputations clean somehow. Maybe they do it by claiming other girls are the tramps. I don't know. But you really do look and act sexy!"

Marcie grinned. "I just gave them what they expected! I overdo the aggressive sexpot act, and they always cum before they can fuck me! Like last night when I caught you watching me! You sure came fast! And did you ever make a mess on my legs!"

I laughed. "And now? Is this just your sexpot act?"

Marcie smiled. "Let's take a shower together and see, shall we? We're both pretty dirty! I can still smell the piss on my leg."

We did exactly that. I was rock-hard until I slipped a finger inside Marcie and made her jump when I touched her cervix. So many times when I'd bathed with Anne I'd put a finger inside her and felt her diaphragm. That thought caused me to remember something that had been lurking in the back of my mind. My penis softened. "Oh shit! I just remembered! When I packed up my shaving gear, I saw her diaphragm lying there in its case! She isn't wearing it!" I had no doubt Anne had done this deliberately.

Just thinking about my wife being impregnated by another man killed any chance for me to become erect again. I could see that Marcie was worried, too. Our marriages were indeed totally fucked.

After the shower we dried off and clung together in the bed, naked and vulnerable. We took turns talking about our lives, our marriages, and our worries. We both cried. Just before dawn we made love slowly, and we both had good, though not exceptional, climaxes. But it allowed us both to sleep for a few hours.

SUNDAY BRUNCH

A clock radio jolted us awake at 10:00. "I set that last night so that Jack and I could get to the brunch this morning. It's at 11:30. What should we do?" Marcie asked. We discussed it. We decided we didn't care what people said and we'd go together. Having made that decision, we made quick trips to the bathroom, then made love again. This time was much, much better. Not only did Marcie have a great body, but she made clear what excited her and what did not. I did my best to oblige. Twice. I particularly enjoyed having sex without wearing a condom.

Our shower became erotically playful. We barely got cleaned up in time for the brunch, and we arrived about ten minutes late. People acted uncomfortable as soon as they saw us, even before they realized Marcie was obviously not wearing a bra under her blouse. After we walked through the buffet line and got our food we learned why.

Marcie saw them first. Jack was sitting on a chair well away from everybody else. Anne was sitting on his lap and kissing him. Her short, flowing skirt covered his lap, but his shorts were obviously unfastened. Her sensual hip motions as she wiggled on his lap made it obvious that they were fucking in plain view of everybody. In that position Jack probably only had half of his penis inside her, but that was obviously enough.

Marcie turned away, but I stared at them. I glanced around, and every man who could see them was also watching them. Most of the women were not. I could understand why. Anne abruptly had an obvious orgasm and Jack reached up and gently rubbed her breasts. When she calmed down, they kissed. A couple of minutes later she again began her hip motions on his lap. She had an unbelievably happy look on her face.

I watched until Anne began a second orgasm, and I was jealous, sad, and also aroused by it. Marcie pulled my arm, turning me around. "Kyle! Don't punish yourself this way!" She whispered. "They're not doing this to hurt us! This is for their classmates who broke them up! They're showing everyone that their love was real! You and I are just caught in the crossfire!"

I looked around, and realized Marcie was right. The men were staring at Anne and Jack, and they looked both amazed and envious. Their wives would dart their eyes at the loving couple, then grimace. Appropriately Sondra's husband was staring with his mouth wide open.

Marcie and I sat down alone at a table far enough from Anne and Jack that we couldn't see them. In the middle of our meal, Marcie said, "I feel funny about this. I know I've lost Jack, but I'm also happy for him. He knew that I was part of a dirty trick back then. But he knew I was tricked too, and he forgave me and we fell in love. Not love like that," She nodded her head in the direction of Anne and Jack, "but still love."

When I didn't say anything, Marcie asked, "What about you? You have kids, right? What's this going to do to them?"

I shook my head. "I have absolutely no idea." I said. "I hope Anne and Jack have figured it out. I sure as hell haven't." I sounded extremely bitter, but Marcie didn't comment.

We both ate a little more. "I feel funny, too." I said. "They are so incredibly intense together! I love her, but she never . . . "

Marcie grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Hey! We're losers, not victims! And we're pretty good together in bed! Who knows?"

I laughed and squeezed her hand. We clung to each other, and I had to eat left- handed for the rest of the meal. Each of us had short bouts of tears. Our emotions were raw and exposed, right at the surface.

Marcie and I finished eating, and she said goodbye to several of her classmates. We walked hand-in-hand back to her room to pack. There was plenty of time. We undressed each other and made love again. Marcie was right. We were good together in bed. Perhaps we could be good together in other ways, too.

When we exchanged addresses and phone numbers, we discovered we lived less than an hour apart. Her eyes bored into mine. "I don't know what's going to happen, but this certainly means we're all going to be able to spend more time together, doesn't it?"