The Revenge of Professor Nasty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Panther were walking through a slightly thinner part of the jungle when there was a crack in the undergrowth to their left. They both spun, guns coming up ready to defend themselves.

“Bang, you’re dead,” said a woman’s voice from the opposite side of the track.

Anna turned to take in the sight of GI Jane. She was dressed in tight green camouflage pants and a tank top similar to the one Anna wore. GI Jane had ample breasts, perhaps not quite in Anna’s league but still big and bouncy. Her head however was shaved bald and she had a large AK47 rifle aimed at them.

“GI Jane?” asked Anna tentatively.

“Maybe,” came her gruff reply.

“I’m Agent Hooters, this is Panther,” said Anna, dropping her gun to show she meant no harm.

Jane hesitated a moment, looking them both up and down, then she let the barrel of her gun drop, “The Chief said you were coming to help me take down Professor Nasty,” she said, shouldering her gun and moving forward to shake Anna’s hand.

“That’s the plan,” confirmed Anna, “Me and the Professor have a little history so I’d love to be the one to personally kick his ass.”

Jane moved to the blind Panther and shook his hand as well.

“Let me touch your face,” said Panther, reaching his old hands up towards her, “I see with my fingers and I need to know what you look like.”

Jane frowned and glanced over at Anna who nodded. Panther reached out and stroked his hands across Jane’s lovely features. He hesitated a moment in surprise when he rubbed across her shaven scalp, then just like he had with Anna he pushed a fingertip inside Jane’s mouth.

“So is the Professor’s base far from here?” asked Anna as Panther’s hands stroked down over GI Jane’s shoulders and then cupped her heavy breasts.

“No, less than an hour away,” replied Jane, she dropped her gaze to Panther’s hands as the old man began to knead and squeeze at the firm orbs of her breasts, “What’s he doing?” she asked Anna.

“He’s just feeling what you look like,” the secret agent replied, “He see’s with his hands.”

Jane shrugged as she let the black man fondle her tits. He began to squeeze them hard and pinch on the nipples.

“Beautiful,” he breathed softly as he rolled them in circles across her ribcage, pushing the twin mounds high on her chest.

“Okay let’s get going,” said Anna after she had let Panther grope their new companion for a while longer.

Panther gave one final squeeze of Jane’s tits before he reluctantly let go and they made their way towards Professor Nasty’s camp.

Chapter Three

Anna Nicole Smith crouched behind GI Jane as she surveyed the enemy camp.

“That’s it,” said Jane at last, “That’s Professor Nasty’s command tent.”

Anna took the binoculars from Jane and peered at the tent herself.

“Ok, what now?”

“I’m gonna go in and scout around,” said Jane, “I’ll be back in an hours time and then we strike to take the Professor, dead or alive.”

With that Jane took off, blending with the plant-life with highly trained skill, she was like a ghost. Jane made her way to the opposite side of the small army and again took out her binoculars to get a closer look at the Professor’s tent.

She was suddenly halted by the click of a gun being cocked. Jane froze.

“Okay very slowly put your hands above your head and turn around,” said a man’s voice in heavily accented English. Jane did as commanded, turning to see two of the Professor’s soldiers, both armed with high caliber revolvers.

The one that spoke licked his lips as his eyes surveyed Jane’s curvaceous body.

“Ok honey we need to make sure you’re not carrying any weapons, take your top off,” he ordered with a broad lusty smile.

“What?” said Jane in protest, glancing down at her full breasts that filled the tank top she wore.

“Take it off!” said the man firmly, emphasizing his instruction by raising his gun slightly.

“Okay,” said GI Jane. She reached one hand to the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up over her ample breasts, which were bare beneath and jiggled free. Jane yanked the top over her head and tossed it aside. Both the men groaned slightly at the spectacular sight.

“Keep your hands up,” ordered the lead soldier who took a couple of steps towards Jane. He reached out with his free hand and grabbed Jane’s left breast, giving the big tit a rough squeeze. His groping hand slid across her chest to her right tit which he cupped and lifted before moving his hand back to the other tit once more, almost as if testing the freshness of her melons.

“Now the pants,” he commanded, taking a step back again.

Jane hesitated only a moment before reaching down and unbuttoning her camouflage trousers. She peeled them down across her long tanned legs, had a little trouble tugging them off over her boots before finally standing facing the two men in only her army boots and a black g-string.

“Lovely,” breathed the man, “Now the panties.”

“No,” Jane shook her head.

“Take ‘em off bitch or I’ll shoot you and take them off myself!”

“Okay,” relented Jane. She bent over and took off the last of her clothing so that she was standing naked with her hands above her head. The two soldiers stared at her spectacular body for a few moments before the lead man moved behind her and handcuffed her hands behind her back. He then pushed her down to her knees and tucked his gun back into his holster.

“Now just as we do for most prisoners we are going to give you a shower before we locked you up,” the man explained. “Only we don’t seem to have a shower handy out here in the jungle,” he told her with a shrug as he moved around in front of her. “So me and Carlos will have to improvise.”

With that the two soldiers unzipped their pants and pulled out rock hard erections. Both men moved in front of Jane and began pumping their hands on their dicks.

“I believe in America you call this a circle jerk,” the lead soldier said. He had moved so close that the bouncing head of his cock was brushing against Jane’s cheek as he pumped on it, leaving smears of sticky precum. “Oh god she’s a hotty,” said the soldier called Carlos. He held his dick by the base and rubbed it all over the other side of Jane’s face. Stroking the head over her cheek and nose, rubbing it under her chin and even jabbing it at the corner of her mouth.


The lead soldier suddenly grabbed the top of Jane’s shaven head and turned to towards him. He then surged forward with his hips and rammed his cock straight into Jane’s mouth before she could clamp her teeth shut. His thrusts almost pushed her over backwards but she was just able to maintain her balance.

“Oh yeah we’re gonna cum all over you bitch,” he growled as he held her head with one hand and pumped his hips, roughly fucking her face. As his dick slid in and out across Jane’s tongue Carlos was beating his meat right next to her ear.

“My turn,” grunted Carlos taking her head in both his hands and yanking her off the other soldier’s cock with a popped sound. Carlos turned her to face him and then fed her his big cock, pushing it straight down her throat so that it was buried to the hilt. “Oh fuck this bitch is a sword swallower!”

The first soldier laughed as he returned to masturbating himself while Carlos held Jane’s head tight to his loins and humped lustfully against her face.

“I’m almost cumming…” moaned Carlos, his hips still thrusting.

“Okay pull out and we’ll give her the facial of a lifetime,” said the leader, increasing the pace of his hand on his dick.

Both men aimed their dicks at Jane’s face and pumped for all they were worth.

“Here it comes bitch!” yelled the lead soldier and with that both men’s dicks burst with perfectly timed orgasm, cum spurting from the end and splashing into Jane’s face and mouth.

“Open your mouth,” gasped Carlos as a second rope of cum spurged from his cock splattering over her throat and chest.

Jane did as ordered and the last of the soldier’s sperm was aimed into her mouth.

Once they were spent they both in turned dipped their shrinking cocks back into Jane’s mouth, wiping them clean with her tongue before they tucked them away.

**

“I don’t think GI Jane is coming back,” said Panther after he and Anna had waiting almost two hours.

“You’re right,” agreed Anna, “You wait here, I’m going in.”

“Okay,” said Panther, “Good luck Agent Hooters.”

Anna made her way straight towards the camp, dodging a couple of roving soldiers with the help of the fading evening light. The secret agent made her way right up to Professor Nasty’s large tent where she crouched outside and used her knife to cut a small peephole. The scene inside took her by surprise.

It was almost deja-vu, the Professor was standing naked at the head of a long table. Strapped naked to the table was GI Jane, and the Professor was straddling her face and feeding his huge fifteen inch, artificially enhanced cock into GI Jane’s mouth. To Jane’s credit she was taking a vast majority of the Professor’s throbbing member down her throat without gagging.

Nasty reached out with both hands and squeezed Jane’s big boobs, roughly rolling the upthrust cones across her chest and pinching hard on the nipples.

“You have lovely big tits,” said the Professor, his hips slowly pumping back and forwards as his dick slid in and out of her mouth, “But I think I will make them a couple of sizes larger if you are going to be my concubine.”

Nasty withdrew his impossible long penis from out of Jane’s mouth and then shuffled forwards slightly and dropped it onto her chest. He grabbed both of Jane’s big breasts and pushed them together around his huge cock forming a tight sheath.

“I think I have a breast fetish you know,” he told her as his hands clenched tightly on her breasts and he began to fuck his dick up and down her deep cleavage.

Outside Anna decided it was time to make her move. She dropped to the ground and crawled under the bottom of the tent. Professor Nasty was too busy tit fucking GI Jane to hear her sneak up behind him. He was only alerted to Anna’s presence when she rammed the barrel of her pistol right into his mouth.

“Why don’t you suck MY dick,” snarled Anna, pulling him back off of Jane, “Remember me Professor Nasty?”

“Miss Smith?” he said in surprise, identifying her by the familiar jut of her huge breasts against his back.

“That’s right Nasty,” she said using her free hand to set Jane free, “And if you try anything I’m gonna cum in your mouth,” she told him, ramming the pistol a little further down into his mouth to emphasize the point.

“You slut you’ll pay for this,” gargled the Professor around the gun barrel as Jane quickly got dressed.

Anna pushed the gun deeper into the Professor’s mouth ‘till the trigger was against his lip.

“You know how to deep throat don’t you Professor, I mean you taught me how to after all.”

Epilogue

Anna Nicole Smith smiled with satisfaction as she lead Professor Nasty through the jungle towards justice.

Suddenly GI Jane who was leading the group yelped with pain.

“What is it?” asked Anna with concern.

“I think I’ve just been bitten by a snake,” she gasped, stumbling back towards them.

“I’ll suck out the poison,” said Panther eagerly moving forward, his crotch already bulging with anticipation.

“Quickly!” insisted Jane, pulling down her pants and bending forward to present her tightly rounded ass to the blind man.

“And if you don’t have enough antidote Panther,” began Anna helpfully, “I’m sure we can force Professor Nasty to donate some as well.”

“That’ll be the day,” scoffed Nasty. Little did he know that he would be more than willing to help feed the buxom soldier some antidote.

- THE END -

* * * * *

Well thanks for reading the forth of the Agent Hooter adventures. I’d like to take to opportunity to thank everyone who provided feedback and ideas and ask you all to keep it coming! I really appreciate your help.

Next up will be ‘Agent Hooters v Porno Man’ (coming very soon) and after that I’m sending Anna Nicole Smith ‘Back to Secret Agent School’ (co staring Trish Stratus) which I’m thinking will be an interactive adventure. Tell me what you think!

12