The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

"Mmmmm, Papaaaa" Emma breathed out, her hand holding, squeezing, pulling on her father's erection under his clothes.

Reverend Joshua thrilled at this, and Emma instinctively began jacking her Daddy, his thick, hot swollen Daddy-cock throbbing and jumping in her little hand. "Nnnn, Daddy" she mewled impatiently, "so, big Daddy" she breathed out, imagining him sliding this thing inside her, jacking her father's cock, pulling, wanting him in her mouth.

Feeling his pre-cum dribbling over her wrist as it made his cock slippery hot like warm butter in her fingers, like the toy in her little cunny, she knew it was working; she was pulling Satan from her Daddy's cock and the feeling of it being in her, thrilled the little girl, too.

Emma pulled harder and faster, sliding her little fist up and down the full length of Daddy's erection slippery with pre-cum dribbling out over her tiny open-fist, breathing harder the more it turned her on, her father's thick hard cock full of Satan, tempting her, tormenting her with religious guilt and then, primordial instinct, primordial wanton sexual lust.

She could feel the powerful energy swirl through her, from her little bare hand to her bare breasts and to her nipples to her hot little cunny, all the way down her spread open legs to the tips of her curled toes.

Emma squeezed the muscles of her little pussy. She tightened her legs and pointed her toes. She pushed her bald little vulva up to where her Daddy just stared, at her bald, shiny, glistening soft wet pussy, hot and swollen and humping at the wooden phallus in her. Her father twirled it in his fingers making it spin as it went in and out of her so swollen with her excitement, her father's thick meat pulsing and flesh-hot in her tiny hand.

She jacked her father's cock, turning her little fist like a corkscrew as she slid her fist up and down his raging hard cock, his pre-cum slippery and pouring from the head of his cock. Squeezing, rolling her little fist over the swollen crown Emma remembered the bull fucking the heifer, and she stroked her Daddy' s cock from the base to the top rolling her little hand over the slick wet head. She felt the mushroom shape, and envisioned the crown sliding through her pink little slit, pressing her open, fucking up inside her, deeper and deeper with each push. Deeper even than the wooden phallus shaped like a cock, and Emma pressed her pussy onto the phallus trying to imagine her Daddy inside her, the hot thick throbbing inside her, and she quivered, and breathed out at the thought.

Without taking his mouth from his little girl's nipple, Joshua reached up and unfastened the buckle of his belt. As his pants fell open, the sight of his huge erection and his little girl's hand jacking him was almost too much to bare.

He shifted his body so his waist was closer to Emma, closer so he could suck her breasts too as he reached across her warm soft belly to slide the phallus into his little girl.

Emma stared at her father's throbbing cock in her shiny wet hand, her Daddy's seed spilling over her hand, his bare chest, his smooth belly, his hairy groin now open to her gaze, his balls hanging down, his pubic hair, the veins of his cock throbbing, pulsing thick in her hand. She beamed at his cock in her little hand, pulling, jacking him, as if in a dream. She imagined his seed in her. She imagined her father cumming in her. Him exploding in her like she'd seen him do that night through the curtain, his cum shooting in ropes from his thick hard cock as he jacked himself off.

The Reverend looked over Emma's belly, his face immediately above Emma's bald mound, her smooth bald vulva, her skin shining and hot, and in that instant he needed to taste his little girl, had to taste his little girl's sex, the sweet perfume of his little girl's sex, intoxicating him, the sweetness of his little girl's honey.

Emma looked at her hand on her Daddy's cock, the head bloated and red-purple when she squeezed it, crystal clear fluid spilling from the opening at its top, tingled at her Daddy's moans, and in a voice full with lust and hunger, religious fervor, working with her Daddy to save each other, she almost cried out, instead in a breathy heated mewl, staring at her father's swollen thick cock, "Daddy, it's working, Daddy, I'm, pulling the devil from you, Papa." She paused, staring at her father's cock. "I know how, Papa" the little girl gushed. "If I, put my mouth on you, Daddy, and if I suck really hard, Daddy, like you're sucking my breasts, oh Papa, yess, ohh, on my, my, nipples, Papa, I can pull Satan from you, too, Daddy. I can suck your spirit back in, if I suck, really, really hard."

Before her father could pry his sucking mouth from his little Emma's swollen young nipples, before he could breathe out, "suck Daddy baby, suck the devil from Daddy's cock, my child" before he could even put his hand on her head, in her hair, wrap her hair through his fingers, he felt Emma pull herself to his cock and his cock to her mouth, and the little girl, his little Emma, his beautiful little angel swallow her Daddy's seething hard cock in her hot wet mouth.

"Ohhhh baby, ohhhh lil baby, yesssss, suck Daddy. Daddy has wanted this, for so long, baby. Ohhhhh Em, yess, mmmmm, suck Daddy, nnnn, lil baby." He felt her use the flat of her tongue, "Nngggyessss, good girl, yessss, use your, tongue, just like that, lil baby, ohhhh lil baby, yesss" he nearly cried out, instead attacking her breasts, sliding the dildo as deep as he dared push it into his little Emma's pussy. He wanted his cock to go to that deepest place.

Emma moaned on her father's cock, long swelling hot humming moans, and sucked harder as her father moved toward her hot little cunt.

The Reverend felt his little girl begin sucking harder and harder, moaning and undulating on his cock, using her little hands to jack him at the same time as he leaned down kissing the soft of his little girl's belly, and inhaled.

He kissed and nibbled along her groin until his nose reached the top of her soft smooth mound, her slit, and he inhaled.

Emma, feeling him there, sucked on her father's pounding cock even harder, moaning on her father's cock with greater and greater urgency, a humming singsong moaning that drove her Daddy wild with lust, his little girl sucking his cock, his Em, anticipating him fucking her, sliding inside his daughter's hot wet incestuous cunt. The two of them sucking each other, so alone together in the isolated cabin, the warm breeze flowing through the cabin touching both their skin, the Reverend and his little Em licking and sucking each other's sex.

Mouthing Emma's belly, her smooth vulva, her perversely undulating hips, Joshua rolled the wooden dildo in Emma's glistening slit between his fingers, turning it, spinning it, back and forth, moving it in and out, watching it slide in, and out of his little Em's bald naked little cunny so open to him between her spread legs. He kissed his little girl's groin. He moved the smooth wooden phallus between his thumb and forefingers in and out of his little girl. He kissed the top of her bald soft little pussy, inhaled. He licked.

Emma's hips raised to meet his mouth, pressed as he licked her clit, began shaking as her father licked her slick bald mound, as he slid the huge smooth wooden phallus from her.

"Oohh Daddy, nnnnnnuhhhh lick me, Papaaaa, nnnn, there" her pink little cunt tingling and pulsing, her Daddy's moans vibrating through her little body writhing to push Daddy's tongue in deeper. The soft little licks, her father's hot wet mouth licking, kissing, sucking, his tongue washing over her.

Reverend Joshua lathered little Emma's cunny with his tongue, again imagining his cock in his, Em. He mouthed the whole of his little girl's slit, her pink little cunny, moaned out loud, "Mmmmm, lil baby, my little girl. Mmm, you taste so good lil baby, Daddy loves your cream, loves your pink little cunny, you taste so good to Daddy, lil baby."

Her Daddy's tongue washed over her swollen clit again, and again. Her little body quaked and her hips rolled and undulated, bucking at her father's hot incestuous mouth, her father's big hands molded around her bottom, holding a globe of her bottom in each big hand, spreading his daughter's pink wet slit in her Daddy's mouth.

Emma pulled her mouth from her father's seething erection. "Ohhh god Daddy, your tongue, never felt anything like it before, lick me, ohhh Papa yesss, push your tongue in me. I'll suck you Daddy, suck you hard, Daddy, you'll love my mouth on you too, Daddy" and in response to her father's moans Emma opened her beautiful mouth and sucked the head of her father's cock deep into her hot, wet sucking lil babygirl mouth, swirling her tongue over it, drawing her lips over it, moving up and down, swirling from side to side just as Daddy was doing to her creamy wet little cunny, just as Daddy mouthed the whole of her bald mound into his mouth.

Emma sucked and sucked on her father's throbbing hot cock in her hot little mouth as she used both her hands to guide him, both her hands to jack her Daddy's huge cock as she sucked on it, her father in her mouth as she took it deeper and deeper into her throat, as her Daddy licked her, as her Daddy began fucking her hot sucking mouth, as she lathered his cock with her tongue, as they both saved each other, as they both melted into a steaming oral bathing of each others sex in each others mouths.

Sucking each other, moaning and cooing and groaning, Daddy and Emma simultaneously had the vision they both shared; her father sliding his huge, swollen throbbing daddy-cock into his little girl's wet swollen pink cunny.

They sucked each other with the image burning in their deliriously heated minds; Daddy behind his little girl, her raising one leg, her breasts in her Daddy's big hands, her slim little figure wrapped in the love of her own father 's broad chest, her sweet little bald cunny ushering his cock to her, his sliding it through her folds, her little fingers guiding him to her cunt, the first feel of her father's cock finally, finally entering her, his Daddy's little girl so tiny on her father's hugely swollen manhood, her Papa's hands on her girlish hips.

The Reverend was ravenous, thirsty, hungry. His daughter under him, sucking his cock, loving sucking his cock as he moaned on his little Em's bald little cunny, his Emma under him.

"I want my cock inside you, child" he breathed out as he licked and sucked his little Emma's dripping wet little pussy.

"Ohhh, Papa" Emma groaned on his cock, sucking with a renewed vigor. "Yes, Papa, inside me, Papa, want you inside me."

The Reverend Joshua had forgotten about the devil. He had wanted to fuck his little girl. He'd wanted to fuck her for a long time. He wanted to fuck his cock into his hot little daughter. He wanted to watch himself slide through his little girl's pink warm wet slit.

"Daddy needs to slide inside you, Em" Joshua gushed at the image of his cock sliding into Emma. "Papa has wanted this for so long, child."

Hearing her father, Emma thought of herself touching her little cunny in her bed at night, rubbing herself on her bed post when she could have been rubbing on her Papa alone together all those nights in the cabin, in her Daddy's bed, and Emma sucked and sucked her Papa's cock even harder, faster, deeper into her throat. Hearing him say he wanted his cock inside her, she sucked and pulled on his throbbing hard cock in a heated frenzy of lust for her father's cock.

She loved sucking her Daddy. She loved his meat in her little mouth, in her little hands, the head of his cock in the back of her sucking throat. She loved Daddy's mouth on her little pussy. She didn't want it to stop. She loved her father so much. She had to save him, she had to suck him until she'd saved him, and as he licked her even more as she thrust her little pussy into her father's hot licking sucking mouth she began bucking and moaning, the waves of one orgasm after another wracking her entire humming vibrating body.

"Yesss, good girl, cum on Daddy's mouth, lil baby. Cum for Daddy, Em" her father breathed up from between her spread open legs, "Cum on Daddy's mouth."

Her father was saving her. Still she sucked, she sucked her Daddy for all she was worth, even as she came, even as ripple after ripple of vibrating quivering orgasms shivered through her little body, even as Daddy began fucking his cock into her sucking mouth, down her throat, as she heard a low grumbling moan, hers, as she felt Daddy's cock begin to throb and get so hard in her little mouth beneath him, as she felt it get bigger, as she sucked harder, sucked it deeper into her throat squeezing her fists around it, as she felt Daddy's mouth lift from her, as his whole body became rigid, as he moaned out a huge bellowing groaning release.

"OOOOoooh baby, yesssss, suck Daddy, baby, suck Daddy, swallow Daddy's cum baby, suck the devil from Daddy, Em."

She felt his cock erupt down her throat, gush after gush as she sucked and sucked her father's cock, his incestuous seed spilling down her throat as she swallowed as fast as she could, cumming with him, her body squirming and rocking, the sweet salty taste of her Daddy in her mouth, her Papa's cum almost spilling from the corners of her mouth as she sucked, as she swallowed all of him.

Emma felt her father's legs quiver and shake as hers were as she saved her father from the devil, her little fists wrapped around his thickness, her little mouth sucking still, gently now, slowing, like a baby suckling, on the head of her father's bloated cock. She felt him kissing her soft belly, her bald mound, his hot breathing on her bare flesh hot and sweaty, filling her with a glorious satisfaction.

Her little pussy so fragrant filling the room, a surging vibrating electricity hummed through them both, her father's cock still in her little hands and still rock hard, Emma held on. As her father lifted his leg over her head to stand and began to rise she held on. As her father turned to face her, as they beamed into each others eyes, as he pulled the head of the wooden phallus from her pink little sucking flower, as he looked deeply into her eyes, his big hands behind her knees, and took her soft thighs in his big hands and turned her toward him.

Standing between her legs, his big hands cupping her calves, Daddy raised little Emma's bottom up, scooted her closer to him, spread her open, his little girls bald shiny cunny so erotically open to him. His cock bounced. So thrillingly excited, still hard, he kneeled in front of his little Emma, his hugely long thick cock pointing right at her pink slit.

Emma reached out and wrapped her little hands her little fingers around her father's cock as he pressed himself, the tip of the helmet of his cock, rubbing through and into her folds, again, and again, her buttery pussy coating his cock-head, the thick rigid meat of her father's cock about to enter her.

The Reverend Joshua looked deeply into his daughter's eyes, and they both flashed each other brimming smiles. He breathed in a husky quickening voice, "Put Papa inside you, baby."

Emma held on as the head of her father's magnificently huge cock bumped against her spread open little pussy, her legs bent back her knees in the crooks of her Daddy's arms. She held on to his thick warm flesh, hard and soft at the same time, hot and coated with their mixed juices, humming in her little fingers. She looked down to see the smooth round head, the crown of her father's cock, made to spread her open, against her smooth bald little pussy.

Little Emma almost came hearing her Daddy tell her, "Put Daddy inside you, Em."

As if in a dream she placed her father's cock to her little hole and watched as her lovely father pressed forward, the huge wide head of her father's cock gliding inside her, popping past the ring of her little cunny.

She felt it begin to spread her open, spread past her tightening, her spasming around its girth, so wet and swollen his cock glided inside her.

Emma watched her father move his hips sinking his cock into her a little at a time, deeper, and deeper, until she closed her eyes. Her father's huge hot hard member deeper and deeper and deeper inside her, her little cunny gushing, her little body shaking and then relaxing as her very own father who she loved so much, who she had wanted for so long, fucked his huge hard cock inside her, gliding back and forth inside her hot bald little pussy, her juices running down her inner thighs, down over the globes of her bottom.

"Ohhhhhh, Papaaaaa" she swooned, moaned, as she looked up into her father's eyes, as her Daddy fucked his little Emma, as he leaned forward and kissed her, as her father the Reverend leaned down, her hands on his head, as her father sucked his little girl's breasts back into his hot wet mouth, as little Emma came and came on her Daddy's cock buried deep inside his little girl's cunny, deeper than anything had been before.

Reverend Joshua sunk his cock into his little Emma, her tight little cunny gripping him like nothing he'd ever experienced, his little girl, fucking back at him rolling her little cunny on her Daddy's cock buried to the hilt inside her.

"Mmmm, good girl" he hummed, growled "you like what Daddy's cock is doing, don't you, child?'

Her eyes closed, her face laid sideways onto the pillow, her mouth open her breaths hot and gushing all Emma could do was nod and mewl, her breathing short and fast, her head rolling back and forth, being fucked by her Daddy.

He loved looking down at her under him, the sparkling sensation as they looked into each others flashing eyes. Smiling, almost laughing in their delirious pleasure, her belly and vulva roiling on his cock, his twisting his hips, rolling his gliding cock, alternating his thrusts, teasing her clit with the topside of his hugely thick swollen daddy-cock.

"Take Daddy, baby, good girl. Mmm, you like Daddy's cock, don't you child?" as he pushed into her, using all the art of making love he knew to use to make his little girl's first time gloriously wonderful. "You like Daddy rubbing your clit while Daddy's cock fucks you, don't you, Em? Mmm, lil baby, yess, Daddy's little girl loves her Papa's big cock, don't you, child. Daddy loves you lil baby. Daddy loves my lil baby's pussy" knowing her body, lifting her on his erection, her lovely full breasts at last in his hands, her swollen nipples at last in his mouth, sucking on her, licking her, kissing her, his incestuous cock buried inside his daughter.

"Nnnnn, Daddyyyyy" her moans encouraging him, "yesss, Papa, love, your cock, Papa, nnnn, ohhhh, ohh, ohh Dadddy" her hushed whispers at the side of his face, "nnnn, Daddyyy, fuck me, Papa, more, yesss, in me, Papa" telling him to fuck her deeper, "fuck me Papa" telling him to drive the devil out of her, telling him how much she'd wanted to have him in her, how much she loves her Daddy's cock.

His mouth on her breasts, his sucking her nipples, his cock sliding so deep up into her; what a naughty wicked girl she is, Emma thought. She didn't care anymore. She loves being naughty and wicked with her own Daddy, she thought, her loving Daddy. His fucking his big hard daddy-cock into her little pussy, just like the bull and the young heifer. Her lovely wicked Daddy, his cock, his prick, her Daddy's thick bulging meat spreading her little cunny. Her lovely fucking Daddy, her father, she went on and on in a long rapturous delirious chorus of her whispers and moans and hot breath all as her father grunted and moaned and sucked his little Emma's swollen nipples into his mouth, sucked entire mouthfuls of her breasts into his hot sucking mouth.

His weight on his arms over Emma's head, his chest above her, her looking up at her father looking down at her, the smiling look of hot sexed up lust in her young eyes, in Daddy's eyes looking back, they both smiled hotly.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers