The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,449 Followers

She wondered how long Joshua and Emma had been lovers, and the mere thought of them fucking there on the farm alone together, in the cabin, in the barn, in the fields, just as she and her father, Joshua's Grandfather, had done, made her want to fuck the cock cumming in her mouth, her son's cock, her new Daddy's cock, throbbing, pulsing, shooting his cum into her hot sucking wanton mouth, swallowing every drop of her son's salty sweet Daddy-cum from his thick meaty cock filling her mouth. It made her want to join the two of them, her son and his daughter, to stay with them for some time. She imagined sucking Emma's lovely breasts so much like her own, and Emma sucking her swollen nipples, their rubbing against one another, licking each others bald little slits at the same time while her son, Emma's father, watched, as her son began cumming, as she sucked and swallowed her son's magnificent cock, as her Granddaughter Emma watched from her father's bed, rubbing her little cunny furiously under the covers squeezing her young full breasts in her hands, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Next: Chapter VII: The Reverend's Girls

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,449 Followers