The Reverend's Family

Story Info
Reverend's women can't get enough of his son.
12.5k words
4.55
311.9k
281
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,394 Followers

Part 1

The reverend strode through the passageways of the church. Turning off the lights to the drama room he continued through the church doing his final check. Moving up the stairs he came up to the back of the church and looked down the pews to the pulpit.

"What a good life I have," he said to himself.

Putting on his jacket he left the church grounds and began walking to his house not two blocks away. Walking through the ravine as he always did he whistled the latest tune that he had heard while in the shower this morning. Pushing aside the gate he entered and saw his son Jonathan.

Jon looked over at the gate as he flipped his football in the air.

"Hey dad, all done at the church?" he asked.

"You bet son, want to throw the pigskin around after I change?" he asked.

"Sure dad, I could always use some more work on my spiral."

Peter Carlton chuckled as he entered the kitchen. His son needed work on his spiral like Madonna did meeting men. Peter mentally slapped himself as thought of a she-devil like Madonna, no self-respecting woman spends her time so freely with so many men.

"Hello darling," Ruth Carlton said as she looked up from baking her pie. "Everything fine and accounted for?"

"You bet Ruth, not a rock goes unturned before I return home," he said (as always).

Moving through the kitchen Peter walked up the stairs to his bedroom. Pausing only to listen to the girlish giggles coming from the room his daughters Mary and Beth shared. Closing the door behind him, Peter took out his collar as he changed to throw the ball with his son.

Part 2

"You're getting better dad," Jon called as Peter entered the house.

Peter wiped his brow. "So are you son," he said to no one in particular.

Sitting down on a chair beside the island in the middle of the kitchen, Peter sighed.

Ruth couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" he asked defensively.

"N-Nothing sweetheart, it's just you always look so tired after running around with Jon."

"Well he is getting to be a big boy," Peter said quietly.

And big Jon was. At 19 he would soon be going to college with a football scholarship in tow. Jon was the tallest in his family and had quarterback written all over him. Standing 6'4 he had the height and arm strength to be a top-notch quarterback. He had wavy brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a big boy all right. From his broad shoulders to his big hands to his powerful legs.

"He takes after me," he chuckled.

"O-OK honey, more like your father but if you say so, the girls however, they take after me," Ruth said proudly.

Which they did. Each girl was like a part of her mother.

Mary, also 19, was Jon's twin with her soft brown hair, a kind face and a late blossoming chest. Beth at 18 with her infectious giggle, athletic body (she was a gymnast) and bubbly attitude. They were Ruth broken in two.

Jon sighed as he stretched his sore muscles. First practice and then dad now that's a workout. As he walked by the bathroom he heard the shower on. Groaning he walked to his sisters' room. Walking in Mary swung around.

"Will you stop walking in on us! I'm beginning to think you want to see us naked, one of these days you aren't going to walk in on Beth or myself and it won't be pretty!"

"Oh it will be pretty," Jon said to himself. "Damn Mary, I just wanted to see who was in the shower. Could you tell me when Beth is out?"

Mary blushed slightly at her outburst and smiled. "Okay."

Exiting the room Jon walked to his. Closing the door and locking it he began to strip down. Mary wasn't all wrong. He wasn't trying to see his sisters naked but he wasn't against it either. And they would be hot to see. Jon looked down at his erection as he thought of his sisters' naked.

"Sick... What kind of a sick fucker am I? He said to the wall.

"A horny one," his cock answered in his head. Sitting down at his desk Jon awoke his computer and went on the net for some pleasure before his shower. Going to his bookmarks he selected White Shadow and went directly to the Incest Room.

His eyes skimmed the possible stories as he clicked one and began to read it. His hand went down to his cock. Stroking his cock slowly as he read the hot story. Not by coincidence it was a story about a brother fucking his two sexy sisters. Jon felt his throbbing cock in his hand as he began to stroke it harder.

Moaning softly as he read the story Jon was taken back to reality as he heard a knock.

"JON" Mary said loudly. "Heeeelloooooo!"

"Yeah Mary?"

"Beth's out!"

Getting up Jon turned off the monitor and grabbed a towel. Opening the door he saw his sister, hands on her hips.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"I was um, changing."

He said quickly as he headed to the bathroom. Not believing that for a minute Mary moved into her brother's room and closed the door behind her.

Seeing computer on Mary sat down on the hot seat and turned on the monitor. She was shocked to see what was unveiled.

"Jon's into brothers fucking sisters?"

Even as she said this Mary felt a twinge in her groin. Her hand went to the mouse as she decided to read what got her brother so excited.

As the story continued Mary's hand absentmindedly went down beneath her shorts as she began to rub her excited pussy.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as she rubbed her wet cunt. Pushing her shorts and panties down she began to finger herself furiously as she read the story in front of her. Finally after 10 minutes her cunt shuddered in a little orgasm just as she heard her brother returning.

Pulling up her shorts and panties hastily she shut the monitor off quickly and walked to the door.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jon.

"I was just um... getting a book." Mary said as she looked at the floor and exited the room.

"That's weird, she didn't even have a book," Jon said as he closed the door.

Then looking over at his chair he saw a little puddle of cum and a smile grew to his face.

"Mmm you naughty little girl."

Part 3

That night at dinner Mary was unable to look her brother full in the face while Jon was unable to stop looking at his sister. He had never lusted after any member of his family. He liked reading the stories but somehow, knowing his sister liked to read them too changed things.

Beth wondered what was wrong as Mary picked at her food and Jon had an even bigger smile than usual.

"Maybe he's thinking about my gymnastic meet Thursday!" she thought to herself.

After dinner was cleared and the dishes put away Jon went back up to his room to think about his sister so more. "Do I dare come onto her? Maybe I should test her first."

Moving to his computer once again Jon went to the Literotica website. Picking some of his favourite stories he printed them out for further use. Putting the first story beside his laptop he smiled and went down to watch some TV.

Beth walked up to her mom.

"Mom? Is it ok over to Alice's house to watch a movie on HBO later? We have an off-day from school tomorrow."

Ruth smiled, "Of course you can honey, but I don't want you home too late, school or not."

"Thanks mom!" Beth said excitedly as she rushed upstairs to use her brother's laptop to send her friend a message.

Stepping into his room Beth grabbed for the computer but was intrigued by the paper that lay beneath it.

"What's this?" she asked.

Pulling up a chair she began to read the erotic filled story as a brother made love to his little sister. Excitedly Beth's hand travelled down to her cunt as she pushed aside her spandex pants and began to play with her pussy.

Moaning softly as she read Beth loved the story. Her hands pulling on her clit as she turned the page and started another. Jon walked up the stairs as he walked up to his room to get his laundry.

Stopping before his room he heard the moans escaping from it. His groin immediately jumped as he thought of Mary sitting on a chair playing with herself. Moving silently into the room he was shocked when he saw not Mary but Beth!

Beth heard the floor creak and turned around to see her brother standing in the doorway. "Jon!" she said nervously.

Closing the door behind him Jon looked down at his youngest sister.

"What are you doing here Beth?"

"I-I was just going to message Alice when I say the story under the computer. Honest."

Jon smiled, "Don't worry sis. I'm not mad, in fact I'm far from mad," he said as he looked down at his crotch.

Beth's gaze went with him as she noticed the sizeable lump in his pants. She started to giggle, as she looked him straight in the eye.

"So you like this stuff?" she asked in her best little girl voice.

Jon blushed slightly, "Yeah I guess I do. Helps me out a lot." He responded.

"And you like the idea of a brother fucking his hot little sister?" Beth asked again.

All this talk was turning Jon even more as he smiled down at his hot little sister.

"Yeah I guess I do."

"Do you think I am hot?"

Jon was too shocked to speak at first. This was his sister! Beth never swore she was always the reverend's good little girl.

Smiling he pushed all that aside as he looked down at the horny little girl in front of him.

"I think you are very hot Beth."

Beth was not expecting such a direct answer and her eyes fell to the floor.

"Would you like to... you know...I'm not one of those girls but...if you would...you know... like to...I would...really..." she stammered.

"I think you are that kind of girl Beth, you've just hidden it all these years."

A smile came to Beth's lips as she heard his words. Her pussy was getting even wetter. The itch all consuming.

Her hand went down to her exposed cunt once more as she began to rub it excitedly. Jon's cock was dying to be let free. Stepping back he locked the door. The 'click' filled the room as the two horny siblings looked at each other.

His hands went to his belt buckle as he undid it and unzipped his jeans. Jon's cock was making a tent in his boxers as his little sister started to play with her cunt even more. Moving his hands under his boxers he pushed them down as he big hard cock sprung free.

"Oh my God!" said Beth, not expecting something so big to be set free.

Jon walked toward her; his hands went to her little T-shirt. Raising her hands for him he slipped off her shirt as he gazed at her small breasts.

Her face red as Beth hoped her brother would like her chest. She saw the way he looked at Mary and mom. To her surprise he got even harder. Biting her lip now she began to push down her panties and shorts.

Finally she stood naked in front of her brother as he took of his shirt.

"Get on the bed, Beth."

Beth rapidly moved to her brother's bed. Getting on the bed with her his hands went to her thighs. Spreading them softly as he moved up her body and began to kiss her passionately.

Brother moaned into sister as Beth returned his kiss. Her pert little nipples standing on end as she felt his hands still on her now parted thighs. Slowly Jon began to move down her body. Kissing her soft skin as he made his way down.

Finally he reached her now sopping little pussy as he began to kiss her wet lips. Beth moaned in utter pleasure as she felt her brother's lips on her cunt. Running his tongue along her entire cunt Jon found his little sister's clit.

Beth grabbed some pillows and began to slam them into the bed as he brother began to nibble her clit. His tongue swirling all over her juicy cunt as she moaned at the pleasure of having her clit played with by someone other than her.

"Ohh God Jonny... that feels so good. Please don't stop," she moaned.

Moaning down into his little sister's cunt as she moaned her words over and over. Finally Beth could hold on no more as she began to moan and buck up into his mouth as she orgasmed all over the bed.

Jon was surprised it happened so quickly but that didn't stop him from lapping up her juices. Moving up her body he straddled her little cunt. Beth looked down as her brother mounted her. Thinking of the sister in the story and she dearly wanted to fuck Jon.

"Please fuck me Jon. It won't hurt. I lost my cherry from all my gymnastics but I promise you I'm a virgin. Please fuck me. I want it so bad."

Jon groaned as he little sister damn near begged him to fuck her. She didn't even need to. Smiling he began to tease her juicy cunt by running his shaft along her wet lips before plunging down into her virgin cunt.

Beth moaned in satisfaction as she felt her brothers big cock slide into her. It felt so good, so big. She lay back on the bed to let Jon have his way with her. He seemed to be doing pretty good as he fucked down into her. Deeper and harder with every stroke.

Beth's cunt was alive. It gripped him as he thrust down into her. Her legs were so wide it was so hot as he fucked her deeper and deeper. Her eyes fluttered as he fucked her harder and harder. Riding her young tight juicy cunt for all it was worth.

Her moans and groans unknown to all but her as Jon fucked his little sister harder and harder. The bed began to shake softly as Beth wrapped her legs around his waist. Moaning she tried to pull him deeper into her. It could only feel even better.

"Mmm fuck me Jon. Fuck me harder. Fuck your little sister. Fuck me harder. Give it to me!"

Jon lost it as his sister egged him on. Picking up the pace he began to really fuck her. Thrusting down into her like a machine now as he cunt responded and held him tight.

Her hair began to get messed up as she shook and moaned beneath him. Her little tits jiggling and her cunt gripping him as he fucked her deeper and harder. Always deeper and harder. His balls slapped against her as he thrust. Her cunt gripping him even harder as he neared orgasm.

Finally without warning Beth bucked and exploded all over her brother's big fat cock. Gripping him madly as her cunt begged to be drenched in cum. Using all the restraint he could muster he pulled out of her tight cunt and slide it in her mouth just as he erupted.

Beth's eyes bugged out as cock entered her mouth but she quickly excepted it as his cum coated her throat. Grabbing his ass cheeks she began to milk his cock as she bucked and orgasmed herself.

Finally after he was done cumming Beth was still sucking on his cock. Jon pulled out of her mouth, much to her displeasure.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked, upset.

Jon smiled, "There will be plenty of time for that. Believe me sis." he responded.

"Beth!" Ruth called from downstairs. "Are you still going to Alice's? If so lets get a move on! I'll drive you!"

"Oops, sorry big brother. Do you want me to stay?" she asked hopefully.

Jon smiled, "As much as I'd like to be in your pussy again, Beth it'd probably be weird if you didn't go. I'll see you when you get home though." He said.

"OK," Beth said happily as she kissed him lovingly on the lips as she dressed once more. Walking gingerly as her pussy ached pain and pleasure from her maiden fuck.

Part 4

A week passed since Jon had first fucked Beth. And not a day had gone by where he didn't fuck her. She was hooked on it. He fucked her again that night and again the next morning. He fucked her at lunch from school and after school when Mary had cheerleading practice. He fucked her before dinner, after dinner. She wanted it almost too much.

Jon couldn't believe his good luck. He had set that story down to get Mary's reaction and instead he was balling Beth. But being with Beth only made him want Mary more. He set out another story under his laptop for Mary to read and when he returned it was gone.

Everyday for a week he put a story out and when he returned it was gone only to be returned the next day. He had even stolen a pair of Mary's panties and jacked off in them, leaving them under his desk in view from his chair for Mary to find.

He was now sure Mary was into incest. He just hoped she was into it as much as Beth was. If he was every going to make his move, now was the time. His mom and dad were at church for the afternoon service. Beth bless her heart he had just fucked and was now with Alice at the movies.

As far as he knew Mary was in her room. Smiling he smelt the DVD beneath him. It had been hard work to find this porno and he was banking a lot on it. Walking to his sister's room he knocked first and then entered.

Mary rolled her eyes as her brother entered. "Knocking and then entering is not what I meant Jon, what's the purpose of knocking and not waiting?" she asked.

Jon smiled, "I dunno, you said knock so I knocked."

Mary sighed, "So what do you want anyway." Jon smiled... showtime.

"Well, I thought since you liked all the stories I left for you all week that you would like this DVD."

Mary felt like the wind had been knocked from her. "You know?"

Jon smiled, "Ever since last week when I found a puddle of cum on my chair."

Mary blushed, "Please don't tell mom and dad. They would kill me. Dad always says masturbation is wrong. Please don't tell on me."

Jon pretended to be shocked. "I'm not going to tell Mary, after all, they were my stories that you read but that's not why I came in here..."

Mary blinked, now obviously very confused.

"Ever since a week ago I have been leaving those stories out on purpose for you. If you like something you might as well enjoy it right? And I figured since you liked all those stories so much you would like to watch this video with me."

Mary really blushed now. "You want us to watch a porno together?"

Jon grinned, "Why not? We both like it, you have the TV in you're room so eventually I'd be sneaking in to watch it so why not?"

"But we are brother and sister...it would be wrong," Mary said only half-believing what she said.

"It's not like we are going to do anything Mary but if we do, no one has to know. It looks like you wouldn't mind," Jon said as he pointed to her crotch.

Mary blushed for what she figured was the hundredth time. Here was her brother wanting to watch an incest porno with her. Ever since she read those stories she had been thinking what it would be like to actually fuck him. Yet here she was blabbering away.

Looking down at the floor she bit her lip, "Ok let's do it but close the door. I don't want to be caught frigging myself watching a morally wrong movie with my brother jacking his fat cock."

Jon's lump got even bigger in his pants as he listened to his sister explain the situation. Closing the door behind him he walked to the TV as Mary got comfortable on the bed.

Turning on the TV he inserted the tape and sat back as it immediately started to play. Jon was already incredibly hard and took out his cock as the movie started. Mary looked over at her brother as he took out his cock. It looked soooo good. Not wanting to be left out she undid her shorts and pushed aside her now soaking panties.

"Oh my god Jon, your cock looks so fat!" she said her voice very high.

Jon's cock throbbed as his sister complimented his meat. He looked down at her pussy for the first time.

"You're pussy isn't too bad either, Mary, I bet it's real tight and hot. Just the way I like it," he said, as he looked her right in the eyes.

Mary almost melted as she looked back at Jon. Closing her eyes she dreamt about him rolling over right now and stuffing her cunt full of cock. She burned for it bad. Almost reluctantly the two siblings turned back to the porno at hand as the 'brother' and 'sister' were going at it hot and heavy.

Jon started to stroke now as he thought about him and Beth and then him and Mary. God he wanted to fuck Mary and she was inches away. Moving his hand over he took hold of Mary's and brought it to his rod.

She cooed softly as he wrapped her hand around his meat and began to jack off. Slowly Mary took over as he went down to her juicy cunt and began to rub her clit. "Ooh" she said softly as he fingers ran over her pussy.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,394 Followers