The Right to Surrender Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe and Maya meet their destiny.
9.3k words
4.55
48.4k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers

I can hear a gate slam in the corridor outside our cell, followed quickly by heavy footsteps approaching. Cursing I hurry with the pink suspender belt on my right thigh and finally clip it to the pink stockings I am wearing. I stand up and bend over my cot, assuming the position I have become trained to take when required. Besides my pink stockings and suspenders I have white, lacy panties, a tiny, pink, frilly skirt, a revealing white and pink Gingham bra top and my blonde hair is done in pigtails. This is how Nicki and the gang want me and after three years of my fifteen year sentence I am no longer dumb enough to think I should try to deny them in any way. Of course it is a humiliating look for me and I am little more than a sex toy for these women but it is the only way a former police officer like myself will survive in here.

I hear a familiar ringing on the bars of my cell, Nicki and her two compadres (today it's Kim and Ciara, together all three black woman are a fearsome sight, with an arrest sheet as long as your arm for violence, robbery, drug dealing, prostitution, you name it), the loud noise is created by them running their large plastic dildo's along the bars. It's a noise that I've heard so many times already and my heart still sinks when I realise how many more times I will likely hear it. Nicki steps into my cell as I look over my shoulder and try to look as innocent and frightened a little white girl as I can. In truth it is not hard. My voice, as always falters as I attempt to greet her.

"M-Mistress Nicki. Your Barbie Doll Fuckpig is ready f-for you."

She grins her sick, sadistic smile and looks at her two friends as she screws her dildo into place on the harness that fits so snuggly around her crotch.

"Oh, you'd better be Barbie! I've had a fucking shit day and I need to get rid of some stress. And where better to do that than deep in the asshole of my favourite little police fuckpig?"

As she advanced towards me I faced the wall again and gripped the sides of my cot even harder waiting for the latest in a huge list of ignominies and humiliations that I had brought on myself all those years ago. I closed my eyes as Nicki flicked up the tiny hem of my skirt and jumped as she literally tore my panties off and reached forward to feed them into my mouth. And as I braced myself for the inevitable I wondered what Norman, my perverted, criminal neighbour who had led me to this (with my own stupid assistance) would think if he could see me now...

*

FOUR YEARS PREVIOUSLY.

I lay naked in bed with my Police partner, and now lover, Maya Lopez and told her the story of how I had come to lie for Norman. Of course it was not anywhere near the whole story.

"Don't ask me what it was, I just can't even bring myself to tell you but he had stuff on me and he blackmailed me into lying for him, covering for him and giving him an alibi. I hated it, hated myself for doing it but I felt I was trapped, that I had to do it. He could have ruined everything, my life, my job - everything!"

Maya rolled over into the bed and I gazed on her gorgeous bronzed, Latino breasts and her big, almond eyes. She was listening intently and did not seem to have any reproach in her, just worry and pity for me as I continued.

"That student, Ruth. I'm sure that was him. He made me give him an alibi for that night. I mean he never came right out and said so but it was that night the attack happened on her"

"You interviewed her?!"

"Yeah. Not my finest hour, I know. Oh, Maya you should just hand me over to the Sergeant. I know I've done so wrong, I wouldn't blame you."

"And there were other times? Did he do stuff to you?"

I couldn't meet her eyes, the tears I gave were not hard to reach and I nodded sadly. I sobbed and reached up to run my fingers through my short hair.

"That was him! He cut your beautiful long hair off?! The bastard!"

Slowly I parted my thighs and manoeuvred so that she could see the crude tattoo that he had made me get. She couldn't understand it at first but quickly enough she read the word "FUCKPIG".

That seemed to tip Maya over the edge. She had appeared undecided before, that maybe she would turn me in but now she just had eyes for getting Norman, for sorting him out and making him pay for ever crossing me.

We spoke a good while longer as we lay in bed before she turned over and I spooned her and looked at her from behind and wondered just exactly what Norman had planned for my new 'lover'. I went over all that I had told her and checked for any holes in my story, they were there if you poked at them hard enough but Maya was enraged and in love and didn't seem likely to examine it too closely. Of course what I told her had been severely edited and I never mentioned that in the beginning I had invited my rapist neighbour in to come and do this to me and that he also now had a murder weapon gun that he had placed my fingerprints on. I thought back to the look of pity Maya had given me and returned it to her in spades in the dark.

*

The next day Maya was on shift and I was off so I returned to my own flat and reported to my Master, Norman. He was positively giddy as I told him how things had went the night before. He made me describe our lovemaking as I relived the passionate and messy sixty nine Maya and I had shared before I told her my deep, dark secret he brazenly took his cock out and began to masturbate as I described the scene to him. Then he demanded I undress and masturbate myself as I told him the story I had given Maya and he described how things should go from there.

Ashamed I did as I was told and was quickly on my knees before him, bare naked and playing desperately with my clit as he stood over me wanking furiously. Eventually he ran out of words and concentrated on cumming, aiming his long cock at me and spraying a thick blast of sperm onto my face and tits and the rest dropped onto the wooden floorboards of his hall. I barely noticed. I had my eyes screwed shut and was rubbing myself with abandon, imagining Maya being taken by Norman, fucked like the spic bitch she was. At that I came in a flood, spraying my juices all over his floor to mix with his cum.

Having come to my senses after the rush of release I hated myself for what I had been imagining in my frenzy. It was sick. I was sick. Norman smirked at me.

"You'd better lick that up Fuckpig, once you've got it all crawl on through and we can discuss the plan in more detail."

I deserved this. I probably deserved worse than this. I certainly didn't deserve to feel the flush of arousal go through me as he walked out of the hall and even with no audience I stooped my head down to the floor and obediently began to lap at the puddle of our mixed cum.

Ten minutes later, Norman's hall floor licked clean and with the taste of his cum now a constant in my mouth I crawled like I was his pet into his living room. He was watching a music channel and was masturbating again, this time to the elfin form of Ariana Grande as she writhed on screen. He had my panties that I had taken off earlier held up to his nose and mouth as he jerked off to the pop video. He paused as he saw me enter.

"What I wouldn't give to have ten minutes on that tight young cunt, eh?"

I glanced at the TV and could not help but agree with him. Imagining taking that tight teenager while she was bent over a bin in some dingy back alley was the first thing that came to me. Christ, I was even starting to think like him now!

He tossed my panties at my face and laid off wanking as the video came to an end and another one for a boyband came on.

"But I guess for now I have to make do with a twenty something Police Fuckpig, don't I? Well let's see if we can't make that two Police Fuckpigs, shall we?"

*

I actually had to try and hold Maya back with her own plan of revenge on Norman. She clearly wanted to get him in the worst way, which was good for us because she was not thinking straight at all. That night I had to calm her down initially and promise we'd look at it later before indulging in a marathon sex session with her. Maya was a very good lover, kind, considerate, passionate and giving. But as we wrapped ourselves around each other I knew there was something missing. She was a submissive, like myself, of that I was sure. Maybe it had to do with our job in the police where we spent our time in charge and taking charge and being in complete control. What was missing was the domination, the nastiness, that was what my time under Norman had done to me - turned me so that a safe, loving relationship wasn't enough, and I needed an increasing element of danger and threat to get off on it.

The 'plan' Maya came up with was incredibly similar to what Norman wanted before I got started on smoothing it out to her. At its most basic I would make sure Norman was out of his flat for the night, we would break into his flat (I was quite the lock pick) and we would then stash evidence from a recent sexual assault and a large cache of drugs in Norman's flat, both of which we would take from the station (hey, stuff like that goes missing all the time, we knew we could cover it and ourselves easily enough). Maya would then organise a bust on Norman's apartment, uncover this stuff and get him sent down for even longer than his last stint, ridding me of a blackmailer and the streets of a scumbag all in in fell swoop.

Although she had a few reservations I was amazed at how easily Maya was willing to break the law to fit Norman up. Maybe she wasn't as clean cut a copper as I had always assumed she was.

We decided Saturday night was the best night to execute the plan. Norman spent each Saturday prowling the bars and streets, looking for women that were either drunk or easy to have a quick bang with. I had been one of them before and I envied them now, I would far rather have been roughly fucked in a dark side street than committing yet another crime that placed me even further into Norman's web of lies. Plus Maya was so fucking bubbly and confident, she wasexcited as we shared a glass of wine in my apartment, waiting for the signs that Norman had left.

"Oh God, I wish that fucking pervert would hurry up and fuck off out!"

She instinctively handed her bag that held a plastic bag with the evidence to be planted.

"The sooner we fix his sorry ass and get him put away again the better, babe."

I nodded absentmindedly and I think Maya took my silence as worry at what we were doing.

"It's fine babe, you know the score we set the wire with the cans over the stairs a landing down, we hear that going off and we bolt. Besides it won't take too long to find a place he won't find the gear for 24 hours, because come Monday I'll be finding it again legitimately!"

*

The plan worked like clockwork. Honestly you would think the pair of us were actually criminals and not policewomen. We watched Norman leave and get on a bus outside the building and within minutes we were in his apartment with Maya turning her nose up at the untidy collection of porn DVD's and magazines and sex toys Norman had left scattered throughout his abode. Our only surprise was when his inflatable rubber sex doll, Molly, fell over when she opened his bedroom door. Maya gave a stifled yelp while I remembered the time Norman had made me perform an explicit 69 on Molly and filmed the whole session. He had then fitted a strap on to her and arranged it so the doll was fucking me doggy style in one of the many humiliations I had endured / enjoyed in my time with him.

Anyway, that was the only scare we got and Maya neatly hid the evidence in a cardboard box hidden at the top of Norman's wardrobe and we beat a hasty escape, peeling off our latex gloves and retrieving our alarm system from the stairs before retiring to my apartment above the scene of our crime and enjoying some pretty hot and heavy strap on fun ourselves . And this time I made sure I was wearing the strap on.

It was somewhat exhilarating, being in charge, having just done what we had done and me with the added knowledge as to what would be the likely outcome of our actions. Plus, Norman had promised that if I could deliver him Maya then he would return the gun and I could wipe my prints off it and dispose of it. With all that rushing through my head I took control and shoved Maya onto my bed, stripped off and pulled her clothes off too. She adopted a submissive role so easily it was obvious I was right about her.

I fucked her forcibly and energetically from behind, slapping her round ass and pulling her hair as I did so. Her assumption was that this was a reaction as the adrenaline high of pulling off our crime downstairs. And it was partly, but more it was about seeing Maya for the poor sap she was about to become. I could not help but imagine that she was resisting what I was doing, that her sexy little yelps were of pain rather than pleasure, that her writhing body was attempting to resist my hard thrusts and that I was forcing her unwilling body to an unwilling climax that ended up soaking my sheets.

We were breathing hard after that but I did not stop, I tore off my strap on and harness and used my hands to guide Maya's head between my own thighs and towards my soaking, shaven pussy. She ate me out eagerly, on her knees while I sat on the edge of my bed. I put my hands on Maya's head and imagined that I was holding her face in there, that she was desperate to escape but I was holding her in there and forcing her to lick me to orgasm. As I neared that orgasm my hands found her long, dark hair and I was amazed how much I wanted her to have it cut off like Norman had done to me. The shock had been so intense to me but over time I had seen it as symbolic of Norman owning me and able to do what he liked to it. I was imagining taking a pair of scissors to it as I came to a crashing orgasm and further soaked both my sheets and Maya's smiling, ecstatic face.

*

The speed at which the plan unravelled must have been disconcerting to Maya. We made sure I was off on another case given the proximity of my own apartment but afterwards Maya told me she knew the bust was doomed the moment she banged on the door and Norman answered and very politely read the search warrant and invited the squad of cops into his apartment. It was like he was mocking her the whole time, his pornography was still very much in evidence and other examples of his deviancy but nothing illegal and they found nothing that they could arrest Norman about, the box on his wardrobe, when they came to it, was empty as it had been when Maya had planted the incriminating evidence. This had obviously thrown Maya and she had gotten a real dressing down from our boss who was pushing her for her source down at the station when she got my phone call that evening.

"Maya, it's Chloe I need you to come over to my place right now. Sorry I can't explain but I need you here now and please come by yourself."

My voice was shaking and on edge and I hung up before she had the chance to question it further.

Half an hour later came the urgent knocking on my apartment door. I called for her to come in and she hurried in and then stopped dead in her tracks. No wonder, given what faced her.

I was standing naked on a chair in my hall facing the front door. My hands were behind my back and my own handcuffs held my wrists in place and I was sporting a rope noose around my neck that was tied to a beam in my ceiling. The word "FUCKPIG" had been scrawled across my stomach with a bright red lipstick.

Maya stopped dead and stared at me as Norman came out from behind me and played his hands along the back of the chair that stood between me and a (probably deserved) hanging. I had been nervous getting up here and putting literally my life in Norman's hands but I cannot deny it gave me a sick thrill. Even more so when I saw Maya's reaction to me.

"Officer Lopez! How nice to see you again, and so soon after our last meeting , just downstairs. I can see you're at a disadvantage, well I'll explain, but first I want you to take off your coat, throw down your radio, cuffs and nightstick. That's it, because if you don't I might get a little kicky around these chair legs that your colleague Officer Fuckpig is kind of relying on at the moment."

Maya clearly did not want to do that but Norman's voice held enough menace that she could not afford to call his bluff. I had got up here on my own volition but really I was hoping she would go with him, and she did, eventually.

"That's good now I think I want you on your knees for this, don't want you making any dumb moves, so get down on your knees bitch!"

Maya glared hateful at him but after a moment's pause she did it, I think it was the glance at poor little me that did it.

"If you harm her I'll..."

"You'll what? Try to frame me for a crime? That seems to be you two bitches modus operandi. Here let me show you something."

He had my TV set up in the hall and pressed a couple of buttons on the remote and the screen came to life with security camera footage of Norman's living room and bedroom. I deliberately looked at Maya's face as it became clear this was Norman's flat and the date and time put this as Saturday night past, I got a thrill seeing the dreadful knowledge of what this was pass across her beautiful features. Then we emerged on the screen and we watched our actions, we were clearly identified, clearly visible and clearly in a world of trouble.

"Now those items you planted in my bedroom are in a box with my lawyer, he doesn't know what it is but if I say the word he will had them into your bosses along with this security footage from my hidden cameras. Now you two are the experts in law and order but I would say given you raided my flat within 48 hours that you two are banged to rights with attempting to frame me for a pretty serious crime. You'll know better than me but I would assume give that and given I would sue the force over this you two would probably get jail time for this. And of course I'm sure you both can imagine how well ex-cops get treated inside, can't you?"

He smirked and nudged my chair slightly making me flinch.

"And you Chloe, I've still got the goods on you too from before, I wouldn't like to think how long you'd get ,pretty little blonde like you my days you'd be manna from heaven for some of those big old butch dykes inside!"

Maya glowered at Norman for the longest time before she dropped her eyes to my hall carpet and sighed and barely whispered.

"All right, what is it you want from us?"

"No,no,no,no! You have it wrong Officer Lopez. I don't want anything. All I'm saying is that unless you and Chloe convince me otherwise I will be ensuring that evidence reaches the correct authorities tomorrow. It's entirely up to yourselves, you can just leave right now if you want, I'll let Chloe down, this was just to keep you from overreacting when you came in. Really, you do not have to do anything. Your choice."

I looked pleadingly at Maya and eventually she met my gaze.

"What has he got on you babe?"

"He's..I-I can't!"

"OK! OK! I'll do whatever. Of my own free will. I guess Chloe will too. So what do you want?"

"Like I said that's up to you. You need to convince me, I guess first though if I could have you dressed just like your colleague is that would be a nice starting point."

Maya looked at me confused for a moment then the penny dropped, still unable to meet Norman's eyes she mumbled an "OK, I guess" and began to strip off the rest of her uniform. I watched with interest from my dangerous vantage point, careful not to move my feet too much (though unbeknownst to Maya the rope was not tied properly to the beam above me so all I would get if the chair went was a hard landing on my feet). My girlfriend and lover was reluctant but unbuttoned her shirt and dropped it to reveal her black bra and stepped out of her shoes before stripping off her trousers to reveal the matching black panties. She hesitated some more before reaching her hands behind her and undoing her bra and letting those magnificent, bronzed Latino puppies loose and then finally stepping out of her panties to reveal her expertly trimmed black bush. She looked amazing standing there, naked and agitated. Once that was done Norman stepped onto my chair and flipped the rope noose off my neck and helped me step down but left the handcuffs on.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers