The Right Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, his orgasm ran its course, and he laid on top of her exhausted. She was lying limp beneath him, recovering from her own climax. He roused himself and quickly untied one ankle from the spreader bar. He carefully helped her roll onto her back, and gingerly removed the gag from her mouth. It took a few seconds of moving her jaw around to recover from the gag before she could speak. He pulled off his mask and she smiled at him as she looked him in the eyes.

"Holy... Oh my fucking God... Holy shit," she panted, "that was so fucking amaz... so fucking intense. That was even wilder than my fantasies."

Her breathing finally slowed down, and she caressed his face tenderly.

"Will you marry me?" she asked with a giggle.

"Again?" he laughed too. "Keep treating me like this and I will marry you all over again every day of the week."

"God, I love hearing that," she sighed. "It was sooo hard to admit to you about this. To be honest with you that I could have a rape fantasy. But holy shit did you make that little fantasy come to life! You're kinda kinky there mister."

"I think kinky may become my new specialty."

"You certainly seemed to enjoy it quite a bit," she teased him, "you really got into it. The mask and the knife was a total surprise, for second it scared me a bit that it might not be you."

"It's good that I can still surprise you," he grinned. "Yeah, I got the knife at a Halloween shop. You know, it looks scary, but it couldn't cut through tissue paper. I have to admit I really thought a couple times you'd give me the hand sign to quit. I was being really rough with you. "

"Oh, I think I could take you being rougher," she smiled devilishly, "I actually was never really close to tapping out. Being manhandled like that was pretty much the whole reason I wanted to do this. On the other hand, what's up with all the degrading names? I wasn't really ready for you calling me a slut and the c-word."

"Wait," he was totally caught off guard, "I tie you up, cut up all your clothes, spank you, even BITE you, and you're pissed because I called you the c-word?"

"Not pissed... it just wasn't my favorite. And don't fucking make a habit of it," she admonished him.

"But that bite, though... uhm... " a shy grin came across her face as she talked about the biting. "You can bite me anytime you want stud."

"That bite mark may be hard to explain to the babysitter," he commented looking at the dark impression of his teeth on her shoulder.

"Not as hard as it's gonna be to explain that all my clothes are in shreds" she winked at him. "Would you untie me the rest of the way?"

He apologized and quickly released her ankle and undid the cuffs. She stood up, stark naked, and stretched to work out the kinks. He always loved watching his wife move around naked, but after this experience, it was especially fantastic. She noticed him watching, and grinned at him as she used the remnants of her t-shirt to wipe his cum leaking from her vagina.

"Enjoying the show, champ?"

"Totally. You are... you are the perfect woman," he felt overwhelmed with emotion.

"Oh, sweetie," she caressed his face tenderly, "I'm so happy right now. I am so lucky I found the right man to get married to."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. He felt the same way. He was very lucky to have found the right woman.

12