The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me over to the punishment board. Facing it, he pulled each arm over my head and locked it into place. Then the same with my feet. I had been in this situation so many times before, but never with my daughter looking on. I could feel her astonishment as she watched. The punishment board isn't a solid board. It is two boards from ceiling to floor which leaves both sides open to receive whatever punishment Master feels is necessary for the infringement. He began to whip my ass and thighs. Each hit became progressively worse. When he thought my ass had enough, he moved in front of me and began to whip my breasts and pussy. He beat me until I slumped in my bounds. I simply couldn't take it any longer. This was the worst I had ever endured at his hands.

He untied me and pushed me onto the bed. The force hurt worse than the beating. I looked up and saw Sarah staring at me with tears running down her face. Master went up to her and told her next time she thought about doing something against the rules to remember her mother would receive her punishment and it would be a lot worse than it was today.

After that, Sarah became one of the best girls for Master, or so it appeared. It took me three days to recover well enough to go back to work. I was older so I didn't get as many clients as the young girls. Sarah and Janet got the most because everyone it seemed wanted to fuck twins.

I had known for a long time that the packages we were delivering contained drugs. I had been doing this for 20 years and never had been caught. It was a seemingly perfect operation. It would've continued to work had it not been for Sarah. She was more careful now because she knew what would happen if she was caught.

The phone call that had lead to this was successful. A sting operation was launched. A new client called Master and asked for the twin who was a "fire ball". He said he always had a fantasy of taming a hard to tame girl and thought she would be perfect for him. Master agreed, feeling that Sarah would get some of what I wouldn't allow him to do to her. He sent Sarah to see this new client.

The new client turned out to be the army. She told him everything that had gone on. Everything that I had done to protect all the others. It was then that the army decided it had to act. For a long time, they had known about it, but didn't know the extent of the abuse that was happening.

When the raid hit, it was Sarah who was trying to calm everyone. She was shot because she wouldn't stay down. She wanted the girls to know that they were going to be free.

I sobbed uncontrollably when I realized that. My daughter had given her life so that we could be free. The commander was speechless. Lieutenant Anaxandros went over to me and held me close to him. "It's going to be ok. I was the one Sarah saw that day. She told me everything, including how much you suffered to protect her and Janet, as well as the others. You are a remarkable woman."

The commander had heard enough to know that the women weren't to blame at all, but said, "Tell me who this monster is and where we can find him so we can lock him up so he doesn't hurt anyone ever again."

I told him what he wanted and the commander told the lieutenant to take me out. He had to carry me. I was so weak. I had spent the last few hours reliving the horrors of the past 20 years. We didn't go back to the dormitory right away, instead, he took me to a grassy area that overlooked a small pond. He held me while I cried.

The next few weeks were a time of healing for all of us. Some of the girls went home to their parents, others stayed behind. Janet worked at the Officer's Club as a cook. She was one of the best. Everyone liked her. As for me, Lieutenant Anaxandros wouldn't let me out of his sight for very long at a time. He was always with me. We would often sit at that pond and talk.

One such day as we sat at the pond, he told me that the trial date had been set and asked if I would testify. I agreed, but only when he said that he would be there with me and wouldn't let anything happen to me. He was going to protect me.

The trial came and I was called. It was a long day of testifying and the cross-examination wasn't better. He was trying to say that I had wanted everything. That I had asked for it. That I was a partner. The jury didn't buy it and after only two hours of deliberation found him guilty. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Vlad and I celebrated. We went out to dinner and for a walk along our favorite pond. The moon was beautiful that night as it shimmered in the reflection of the water. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. I was a bit taken back, but not for long. I returned his kiss and held him tightly. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes and told me that he loved me. I smiled because for the first time in my life, I knew what it was to be loved by someone. He took great care of me when I needed it most. He helped me to heal. While most of the outer scars are now gone, the emotional scars are still there. Those are going away slowly.

He took my hand and we walked back to his house. We kissed as we walked in. That night, I experienced more than just sex. When he touched me, my entire body reacted. I wasn't simply going through the motions as I had been trained. I felt like a naïve girl. He is the first person I had ever wanted in this way. I smiled to him as I helped him undress. I quivered when he pulled my dress over my head. He pulled me close and kissed me with such passion. The rest of the night is a blur. I only remember waking up the next morning with him beside me.

12