The Ring of Truth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, mom, please don't," I whined. "I need some rest."

"I love your cock on my face, Ricky," she replied. "And I just love the taste of my son's cum."

As much as it pained me to say, "Mom, there is more of my cum on Nalini and in her cunt waiting for you."

Mom gave in after taking another look at our Indian dancer. Nalini was almost breathing normally at this point. Mom knee walked to her next target.

Mom was more into foreplay this day than I had been but still was not wasting time. Maybe it was a matter that I had cum hard with Mrs. Howard and Priscilla earlier and that Mom had not experienced an orgasm that day. It did not really matter though as I knew Mom would enjoy tasting my cum in this sexy woman's cunt.

Nope, there was no playing around. Mom's mouth went directly to Nalini's body focusing on where our fluids had dripped out of her pussy. Using her extremely flexible tongue, Mom lapped all around Nalini's thighs.

Once she had seemed to lap up all the cum she could find, Mon dove right into Nalini's twat. I could hear her licking and slurping at the woman's erotically aromatic pussy.

Nalini had been so wet when I was done with her, I had to wonder if my mother would be able to suck her dry. LOL. Mom was certainly devoted to drying out the woman.

Nalini must have still been hot as she almost immediately began to sound out low volume eeks and ooks. Mom pulled back for a moment to kiss Nalini's olive tinged thighs. At the same time, still using one hand to keep Nalini's pussy held open, my mother used two fingers from her other hand to fingerfuck the young woman.

Nalini reacted by increasing the volume of her little shrieks. Mom looked like she was enjoying watching the woman squirm, trying to push Mom's fingers deeper into her.

Since the two invading fingers were keeping Nalini's pussy open, Mom was free to use that hand on the woman's tits. My mother loved nipples. Pinching first one, then the other, between her fingers, Mom tugged them from one side to the other.

Mom sat up on her knees, moving close enough to get the rigidly hard nipples between her teeth. Nalini was in a sexual heaven as demonstrated by the much higher volume of her shrieks.

I'm not sure how I knew but it seemed that Nalini's pussy muscles were clamping onto Mom's fingers. It just appeared that Mom's inward and outward motions of her fingers were being slowed down.

Nalini was going to climax again. Her shrieks were growing louder and louder. She was obviously quick to reach her orgasms. Gawd, you gotta like that.

The damned djinn liked this comment, his uh huhs filling my head.

Mom was as surprised as I was by how quickly this event was happening. Probably a little woe forlorn as well since she had not had her own orgasm yet.

Although a quick one, Nalini's climax was a major one. She almost screamed as it overcame her. Once done, she lay back again almost looking like she had passed out.

Mom looked at Nalini and then looked at me before looking at our semi-comatose Indian lover. She looked hurt, angry, and stymied. Being the ever loving son, I beckoned her over to me.

By this time, I was becoming hard again. Not fully erect, mind you, but it was getting there. Again, with no interest in foreplay, Mom swallowed my cock and sucked on it long enough for my dick to harden enough to be usable.

Wasting no time, Mom sat on my cock. She tried the traditional up and down fucking motion and was dissatisfied with the result.

"Ricky, you aren't getting hard enough for your mother!" she exclaimed. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I've come twice today. My prick must be tired."

Mom looked over her shoulder in the direction of Nalini. The woman was stirring about again. And, she seemed to be aware of the difficulty Mom and I were experiencing.

"Let me help," she said.

Off the couch and knee walking she approached the two of us. I was not disappointed when Nalini leaned down behind my mother out of my line of sight in order to begin sucking on my balls. Yup, I was hard enough for Mom to fuck herself on my cock now.

Nalini replaced her mouth with her hands. She was rubbing my furry balls. She jiggled them a little. Mom was riding up and down on my prick. She started to move more quickly when Nalini's tongue commenced travelling from my balls, up my cock, and onto my mother's stretched open pussy.

My mother tried to reach behind her enough to pull Nalini's head tighter against our joined loins. She was not successful, the angles were wrong but Nalini kept licking my cock as it speared into my mom's cunt and right up to Mom's pussy.

"Yes, yes, my babies, Mommy is going to cum soon!" she exclaimed.

Still wordlessly, Nalini, on her next swipe of the tongue, went from my cock to my mother's pussy and then up her spine. I could see that Mom liked this by the way goosebumps erupted on her body.

Once at the top, Nalini swiveled and swung herself facing Mom. She humped her pussy back against my face. The exotic aroma swamped me again. Leaning forward, I was able to get my lips around Nalini's clit.

True to form, the young woman renewed her moaning almost immediately. But, so did my mother. I couldn't see what the two women were up to since my view was blocked by Nalini's body.

I began to hear noises that conveyed the impression that the two women were making out. Lips were smacking and the moans of approval were growing louder. I sensed the two women were pressing their lips together in a different rhythm. That thought was based on the way the two women, one on my face and the other on my dick, were rocking back and forth.

The kissing must have been broken off by Nalini as Mom started talking.

"That's it, Nalini, suck my tits, baby."

Nalini must have been good at following my Mom's instructions as well.

"My nipples, baby, get my nipples. Ricky, your cock feels so good inside mommy's pussy. You two are so good together!"

Mom almost grunted out the last few words. I loved hearing my mother letting out those eeks and ooks of hers. Almost as much as I liked her powering down on my cock harder and harder, her pussy tightening, as she was soon shrieking out her impending climax.

Nalini was not taking it easy on my body either. She seemed to be enjoying humping my face as her shrieks were gaining in volume as well.

Man, oh man, used and abused by two of the sexiest women I have ever known! Woe is me! LOL.

"Mom," I said," I'm going to cum soon."

"Yessssss, yessssss, yessssss!" shrieked my mother.

"Meee tooooo," from Nalini.

Within a few more moments all three of us had our orgasms together. I've never seen three simultaneous climaxes in videos.

Finally, all three of us lay back against whatever surface was handy. I felt like I was totally done in. Mom looked like she was done in. Nalini with her near magical recuperative powers moved around me in order to place her face between my mother's thighs.

I have no idea what it was about tonight in that there was so little foreplay. I made a mental note to mention this to my mother sometime when we were alone.

I was tired but fought to keep my eyes open as I gazed at the two women I had just fucked getting up close and personal with one another one more time.

Mom tugged on Nalini and Nalini tugged on Mom. They ended up shifting positions until they were lying in a scissor position. The tribbing began.

The two women had their legs spread around each other and their clits rubbing against one another. Of course, as usual, Nalini was the first woman to become vocal. She was already emitting shrieks while my more restrained mother was letting out the occasional eek or ook.

Maybe it was a move to shut Nalini's noise down as Mom practiced her contortionist moves until she and the Indian were able to make out while continuing their tribbing. Their hands were all over the other's tits as well.

It was not difficult for me to appreciate the passion being displayed by my mother and her current sexual partner. With one hand holding her up, Mom had her other hand playing with Nalini's awesome boobs while the scissoring continued.

Nalini's shrieks were escaping from my mother's connected mouth. Mom leaned back to gasp out her ongoing eeks and ooks which were also increasing in volume. Of course, Nalini's shrieks were reaching a crescendo.

I watched their bodies arch, their legs tighten around each other, and they began their own climaxes. Nalini was fast but it did not take much time or effort for Mom to catch up. By the end, they were both pretty much screaming.

They untied themselves from each other and laid back. Mom was flat on her back with her soaking wet cunt aimed directly at me. Nalini joined her, lying on Mom's boobs. The entire room was scented with her erotic aroma.

This seemed to be the perfect cue for me. My eyes fluttered close and I fell asleep. I only woke up when Mom shook my shoulder and told me to go up to bed. I followed her instructions as usual.

*****

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. There is much more to come including the Pastor's comeuppance.

I have been enjoying reading all the comments. Please keep them coming. Also, take a couple seconds more to vote.

Thanks again.

12