The River of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, foolish and uncertain. Then Juliet took the initiative once again and reaching out her hand, she took mine. She drew me down to the bed beside her, and without preamble, she placed my hand between her thighs.

I was shocked. I could feel that her inner thighs were soaking wet. In my previous experiences with women, I had known their vaginas to become wet, but never had I known anything like Juliet's condition. "My God," I thought, "how did she get into this state."

Then I realised. All the time I had been agonising over my own sexual arousal, she had been going through the same struggle.

I heard her speaking, very soft and low. "Darling, I've wanted you for so long. I've tried, I've really fought against it, but I can't fight any more. Please, please my love.

I let out a cry. There was no more doubt, no more hesitation. Juliet parted her legs and I came between them. Neither of us had the strength to wait. We had been frustrated too long. Juliet, as I learned later, had wanted me from the time I entered puberty. She had suffered far, far longer than I had.

There was no foreplay, no waiting. We were both too much overwhelmed by our desperate need for sexual release to hold back. The head of my penis approached her vagina. Her hand reached down to guide me into her.

As I penetrated her warm moist cleft, she gave a little squeal. Then another new sexual experience occurred. Juliet was very tight, but in addition, as I entered her, I felt my penis grasped as if in a vice. She has a powerful vaginal muscle, and not only did she grip me with this, but seemed to drag me into her deeper and deeper.

We were both so overwrought it was all over in a moment. Her little squeal was quickly followed by screams of ecstacy and my groans as I poured myself into her. The violence of the storm outside was now matched by the passionate intensity of our first sexual coupling. As the rain beat upon the cabin roof, I beat into Juliet as she tightened and relaxed her vagina in rhythm with my movements. Not only were we in fierce union with each other, but our encounter seemed to chime in with the ferocity of nature raging along the river.

After I had ejaculated into her, I could not bring myself to withdraw. Again, we seemed to be in accord with nature. As we seemed to find a moment of peace and ease after the torments of our sexual yearnings, the storm began to subside.

I lay within her warm, sweet womanhood until my penis grew erect once more. This time we lasted longer, our movements less furious. We looked into each other's eyes, smiling and speaking words of love and desire.

When it was over I eventually withdrew. I did so almost regretfully and completely out of accord with my usual post-coital behaviour. When I had ejaculated with other women, my desire was to get up, get dressed, and leave. Not so with Juliet.

It was as if I had drunk at an ever-flowing fountain of sweet water, and the very thirst it sought to quench, it in fact enhanced. She was the source to which I would ever long to return.

As I lay beside her, my arms round her, Juliet turned towards me, smiling. "I'm all sweaty, darling. What about a shower?"

We went and showered together. As I washed her breasts, I was reminded of the fact that so far I had not touched these delicious morsels. In fact, there had been no love play at all. I anxiously wondered if I was to be allowed this delight, or whether Juliet, having experienced me so far, would not wish to go further. My anxiety was soon laid to rest.

I was not sure what was to happen next. As we left the shower room I made to enter my cabin, but Juliet said, "Won't you spend the night with me?" I needed no second biding. We came together twice more that night.

I woke in the morning to find Juliet had left the cabin. Lying there, I heard her singing in the kitchen. Looking out of the cabin window, I saw that the storm had gone and the sun was shining. The river surface was like glass, being broken only occasionally by a fish jumping for an insect.

I rose and went to her. She was wearing the dress that seemed to hang from her breasts, and as I came up behind her, I reached round and cupped them. Through the cloth, they felt firm and warm. She moved my hands away and turned to kiss me. As her soft lips touched mine they parted, and her tongue thrust into my mouth. I responded, and reached once more for a breast, my penis stiffening as I did so.

Juliet ground her lower abdomen against me, rotating her hips. I could stand no more. I lifted her up and carried her back to the bed, took off her dress, and laying her down I came over her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth while my hand sought her clitoris.

Gently sucking her nipple while my finger rotated round her clitoris, Juliet began to squirm and cry out with those little squeals of delight that I had now come to recognise. She orgasmed before I had a chance to enter her, but she never the less parted her legs to receive me.

This time Juliet did not flex her vaginal muscle round my penis, but lay quiet and relaxed, yet emanating a wonderful feeling of love.

I took her very slowly, stopping occasionally to smile at her and stroke her face and breasts, at which she gave forth with gentle little whimpers and saying, "I love you my darling, I love you so much." I emptied myself into her gently, speaking my own words of love and passion for her.

We lay for a long time just stroking and kissing each other, until Juliet rose and said, "Sweetheart, all this before breakfast. I think we'd better have some nourishment before we fade away."

She was right. I was amazed that I had been able to fill Juliet with my sperm so many times, and wondered how long I could go on like this. It had been five times now since we began in the middle of the night. I had heard that women could go on having sexual intercourse far more often than men could, so I wondered if I would be able to satisfy Juliet.

After breakfast, I went out onto the front deck. The whole world seemed to be made anew. I smelt the tang of the gum leaves and soil and the aroma of the river as if I were a child again, experiencing everything for the first time. I noticed the rustle of birds in the trees, and the gurgle of the river, and felt the wonder of being alive.

I began the procedures necessary before untying and setting off. As I did this Juliet said, " Don't let's go far today. Just travel for and hour or two, then tie up." I understood what this implied.

We set off and soon I was looking for another appropriate place to stop. I found one on the upstream side of a bend in the river with a beautiful sandbar. As I brought the boat to the bank the pontoons ground onto sand. We were in shallow water.

It was by then a very warm day, so as soon as we had tied up, we were ready for a swim. We retired to the stern and I lowered the ladder. We now wore no clothes around the boat, so we went straight down into the water. It was only just above waist deep below the stern so we splashed and swam out to deeper water and back again.

At one point as I stood up by the stern Juliet swam over to me and, wrapping her legs round my waist, began to kiss me. I responded, thrusting my tongue into her delicious mouth, and my penis rose.

Feeling this, Juliet slipped down so as to insert my organ into her, and we made love as I stood in the water and she moved herself up and down on me partially buoyed by the water and partially supported by me.

"Oh David, you've no idea how often in the past I've wanted to do this with you. Please make it last, darling," Juliet murmured in my ear.

My sperm count had apparently recovered a little but I managed to hold back from spurting into her for around ten minutes. When I finally came, Juliet kept up a constant love murmur in my ear, "Oh darling, sweetheart, I love you, I love you. Put it all in me, please…"

When I had finished she clung to me a little longer, then broke away and swam a few strokes. Turning she stood and looked at me. There was a question in those fascinating eyes, but I couldn't interpret it, and feared to ask. She gave a little sigh, returned to me, kissed me softly on the lips and climbed back onto the boat.

I splashed around for a bit longer, then returned to the boat. I noticed Juliet, having slipped on a dress, stepping off the bow to go for a walk. There always seems to be some jobs to be done around a boat, so I checked the water and oil levels in the engine and retied a couple of ropes that slackened.

After a bit of general tidying up, I recalled I had observed a faulty light bulb on the canopy above the fore deck. There were a couple of spares in a cupboard, so getting one of them, I took one of the dining room chairs out, and standing on it, began the job of changing the bulb. It being an outside light the bulb had become weathered and was difficult to get out of its socket. As I was battling to get the bulb free, Juliet came back on board. She stood watching me for a moment, then came across to were I stood on the chair and took my penis into her hand. She stroked my organ for a while then taking the head into her mouth, she began to suck. I stood there, fascinated and delighted. After a few minutes, she began to slide my length further and further into her mouth, and as I shot my sperm, she began to swallow it. It was not a great amount that I ejaculated this time, and as I finished Juliet stepped back, looked at me and smiling asked, "Did you like that, my love?"

I admit that by this time I was feeling somewhat physically wobbly, although ecstatic, with all the sex I had been having. I did manage a smile, however, and expressed my enthusiasm appropriately.

I succeeded eventually in my bulb-changing task, and as it was by now around midday, we sat down to eat. Little was said during the meal, and as we finished Juliet said, "Why don't you have a bit of a sleep." I thought this a good idea, and headed for my cabin. As I did this Juliet called out, "Why don't we share the same cabin for the rest of the trip, darling? Use mine." I called back, "Righto," and lay down on her bed.

Juliet had cleared away the ruins of the previous night's passion, the sperm and her female fluids that had soaked the bed, and as lay on the fresh sheet, I went off into a half doze.

It is at such times, when the ego defences are down, that buried thoughts float to the surface. Things about ourselves that normally we strive not to acknowledge seem to take over our thoughts.

I had been experiencing the most intense sexual encounter of my life. Nothing in my sex life prior to this time had matched what I had been having with Juliet. Yet, our love making had been so intense, our need so demanding, we had barely touched the margins of sexual possibilities. A great sensual terrain lay open before us for exploration.

Into the future we would…but was there a future?

I might call her "Juliet." Our relationship might long have been more like young brother and older sister, but in fact, she is my mother. The thought floated through my head, "We are committing incest. We are breaking the law of the State, and the moral law."

Other thoughts drifted up from the depths. I had always loved her, but now that love had become something different. Or had it always been there since I became sexually active, but repressed? Had those other girls and women been my attempt to turn aside from my real sexual goal?

Now I had sucked on those breasts that had given me my first nourishment. I had penetrated that mysterious place wherein my life had begun, and through which I passed into the world. I had striven to impregnate the…Oh my God, I had sought to impregnate the womb that had been my own source of being…Yes, the snake was still there in the Garden.

I must have drifted off into a deeper sleep and was mercifully released from further semi-conscious reflection on my situation.

Juliet shaking me awakened me. "Wake up, darling, wake up, you've been dreaming."

"What…?" I mumbled.

"You were calling out, darling."

It was late afternoon, so I must have slept for two or three hours. I could recall my earlier semi-sleep reflections, but of my dreams, I had no knowledge.

Juliet, now naked again, sat beside me on the bed. "What is it, my love?" she asked. "Is it what we are doing that's bothering you? Is it because I'm your mother?"

"Yes," I answered bluntly.

"Look, David," she went on, "I'm having sex with you for two main reasons. First, I have denied myself a full sex life for years, and I need that sort of loving. Second, I want my sex life to be with a man I love and desire. You are that man. Tell me you don't love me, that you don't sexually desire me, and we stop. Can you tell me that?"

"No," I replied.

"We have many days to go on this trip, many days alone together. What we know of each other now would mean we would be in hell if we didn't give expression to our love. We should have to turn back, and probably be unable to live together again. Do you want that?"

"No, mother." My use of the word "mother" again, I don't think escaped our attention.

She looked at me with those eloquent eyes. I felt their power. She went on, "You are flesh of my flesh. I conceived you, nurtured you in my womb and nourished you at my breast. I am completely selfish where you are concerned. You are mine. I have loved you as a mother and a sister, and now I love you as a woman. From me you shall have all that a woman has to give, if you desire it. I have made my decision. You must make yours. I do not ask you to answer now, but some time before this trip ends, I want to know your wishes. For now, let us enjoy each other."

She ceased speaking. She had moved from sitting on the bed to lie beside me. Now she moved again and sat across me. "Love me, David," she murmured, and moved her sex organ up to my lips.

I needed no telling what was wanted. Indeed, I desired this myself. The circumstances of our loving had so far bypassed my giving her oral sex, but now, as she drew apart her outer lips with her fingers, I put my hands on her thighs and pulled her down.

I smelt and tasted her lovely femaleness, as her fluids of sexual arousal began to flow over my face. My tongue went first to her opening, seeking to penetrate her depths. Then I moved up to her clitoris and licked and bit it. She began to grind her vagina against my face and I heard her begin her shrill pre-orgasmic cries: "Oh God… no, no, I can't bear it… don't make me…please don't make me." Then as her orgasm struck her voice changed to a deeper note, "Yes, oh yes…yes…don't stop…make me…don't…" She finally screamed out aloud, and I felt her relax.

She withdrew from me and once more and lay beside me. I was now thoroughly aroused and I caressed and sucked her breasts. She drew away, then came down to take my penis into her mouth. This did not last long. I wanted…needed, to penetrate her. I flung her on her back and found her opening, thrusting into her, feeling the vice like grip of her vagina.

She had said, "You are mine." Now I asserted my own power. "She would be mine." She had said, "You are flesh of my flesh." Indeed, and we now would be one flesh. No one would have her body but me. I would take all her love and give her my all.

Afterwards we prepared a meal, and when we finished, we retired to bed once more.

In her orgasmic cries she had called upon God, but more likely what we were doing was of the devil. That night the devil received his dues.

Both of us were beside ourselves with love and lust. It was as if we both wanted the penetration of her womb, a return to my place of origin. Juliet cried out time and again, "Deeper, my love, deeper, I want all of you, every particle. And I thrust into her with all the power I could muster.

During that time of darkness, we gave full vent to our passion. Nothing was barred, and in the morning, I looked upon her poor body. Her neck and shoulders marked by my love bites, her lips and nipples bruised. Her vagina must have ached with the usage it had received.

Equally, my body was covered with her teeth marks, and my back torn by her fingernails. My penis was raw from her savage bites. Our mad passion was spent. Both of us lay exhausted.

We slept.

I woke around midday. Leaving Juliet asleep, I rose and got myself something to eat. I went out on the stern to eat, watching the flow of the river. Pelicans stood in a row along the trunk of an old tree that had fallen into the water. Cormorants dived and ducks bobbed. I was a little troubled that we had lost almost two days of travelling, as we needed to reach the distant town upstream for fresh supplies, and normally this would have taken us at least six days starting from our present location.

When Juliet woke up, I discussed with her the situation, pointing out that we would have to increase our travelling hours, or return to base to re-supply. She immediately vetoed the return to base, and suggested that we travel the extra hours. She wanted us to travel even longer hours than I had proposed so that we would reach the town in at least four days, then make a slow journey back. On this, we finally agreed.

After the violence of our passion the previous night, there was now a feeling of reticence, of shyness, between us. Having exposed ourselves so violently to each other, we perhaps felt vulnerable.

So far, it had been Juliet who had made most of the running. She had the courage to bring into the open what we had both desired. Now I felt that I must assert myself. We were still both naked, and I went to her and gently stroked her hair. It was now that the other aspect of love, the tenderness, the touching and holding, came to the fore.

I drew her gently back to the bedroom and lay her down. Very softly, I began kissing her. The forehead, the sweet dimples at the base of her neck, the soft curve of her shoulders, and the indent of her navel. I turned her over and kissed her anus.

"Take me there, if you want to, darling," she said. "But please, be very gentle."

"I will," I whispered. She had never had anal sex, and so in that sense she came to me as a virgin.

Juliet moved to give me the best access, lying on the bed with her legs over the side, feet on the floor.

I parted her buttocks to reveal her pink opening. Although her vagina was sore, she was still discharging her love fluids. I took some of this on my finger and lubricated her anus, then inserted the finger into her, slowly and carefully exploring her. She showed no signs of distress so I inserted a second finger. Still she seemed at ease.

"Come into me now, my love," she said softly. "But when I tell you, take me quickly."

I readied my shaft over her anus, then slowly slid it into her. It was even tighter than her vagina so I had to exert some pressure.

Suddenly she said loudly, "Now, my love."

I grasped her hips firmly and thrust with all my power into her. She shrieked with pain and I began to withdraw.

"No, darling," she gasped. "Stay in, but don't move until I say."

I stayed still in her, yet yearning to thrust into her again, to shoot my sperm into her.

I waited, then she said, "Move now, darling, but slowly."

I began to thrust in and out of her, slowly as she had asked, until she cried out, "Faster, darling, more, more." I spouted into her.

As I withdrew from her, I noticed some traces of blood on my penis. "You are bleeding, my love," I told her guiltily.

"It's all right, darling, I will heal," she replied. "Now you've taken me in every orifice. I am open to you for whatever you want in future."

Despite her words, I knew I must be careful with her for the next few days. Her vagina must have been sore, and her anus had its little wound. I thought I would not approach her for the next day or two. I had not taken Juliet's needs into account.