The Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was sitting at the table having her coffee she planned the rest of the morning. She knew Mark would arrive around 3:00P.M. – give or take of course, with that long a trip no one could say for certain. She wanted to make herself and her home inviting to him.

Sarah put the now empty cup into the dishwasher then headed to the back yard. She had a flower garden there; she would cut some fresh flowers for inside the house.

After arranging her vases of fresh flowers Sarah made some toast and sat with another cup of coffee. As she made a list of items she needed to purchase the thought about how today was going to be a difficult one. Having to wait for Mark to pull up in his truck would make the time drag. She smiled though at the thought of what tonight held. Mark in her arms, them holding each other through the night ahead. Their lives together will begin in a few short hours.

Sarah put away the items she had out on the table, grabbed her purse and car keys and headed out the door to buy the items on her list.

She knew that once Mark arrived they wouldn't want to waste any time on mundane tasks, but would rather spend the time getting acquainted with each other. Sarah bought a variety of cheeses, fruit, crackers and deli meats as well as a bottle of white wine from the grocery store. Mission accomplished she was now free to return home.

She prepared the tray of food and placed it in the refrigerator until it was needed. She looked at the clock in the kitchen, it was already 1:30 P.M., and she had better get ready.

Sarah had a quick shower washing fast but carefully shaving her legs to avoid cutting herself. She used the dryer on her long hair then chose the clothing she would wear. She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out the coral colored bra and panties that were inside. She had purchased these a month ago, but had never worn them. They were beautiful and she felt beautiful in them, but what had been the point? There was no one to show them to - until now.

Sarah donned the delicate lingerie then sat at her vanity to apply a light amount of makeup. Sarah rarely wore any makeup, she really didn't need to, but when she did she knew it made her 'average' appearance seem not so average anymore. She put on her cotton dress and slipped on her sandals. Ok, she was ready, as ready as she would ever be.

CHAPTER 5

Mark pulled the truck to a stop just inside the Arizona border. He had to stop, just for a moment. Soon, very soon, he would reach Sarah's house. He once had thought he had nerves of steel, he knew better now. He was more frightened than he had ever been before in his life. Everything, absolutely everything, hung as if suspended by a single thread. If he and Sarah didn't build a life together he wasn't really sure what he would do.

He climbed back into his truck; shoulder checked, took a deep breath and put the truck in drive. He couldn't turn back; he had to find out for sure.

He had the directions to Sarah's imbedded in his mind; he didn't have to look at the map stashed away in the glove box. Glancing at the dashboard clock he knew he was less than ten minutes away from her home now. His gut felt like someone had tied it in knots. Still he kept going.

Sarah heard the truck pull into the driveway. Her heart skipped a beat, she was sure she would faint long before she reached the door to answer it. Mark was here. He was really here. With tentative footsteps she got closer to the door. She could see Mark through the window as he got out of the truck. He was magnificent, after driving over 28 hours he was still magnificent.

Mark caught a glimpse of Sarah as he approached the door. He stopped dead in his tracks. He had thought her beautiful, no doubt, but she was way beyond beautiful. She was captivating. He got to the door and rang the bell. There was Sarah his sweet Sarah opening up the door and opening up her life to him.

Later on they couldn't recall who spoke first, only that their tears mingled as he bent his head to kiss her sweet mouth for the first time. So much emotion, so many dreams, everything seemed to spill out of them as their lips touched.

Sarah helped Mark bring in his personal items from his truck. Once inside the couple closed the door as if shutting out the world for only just a while. They needed time, time to get to know each other. She got him the things he needed for his well deserved shower. The 28 hour drive must have felt endless. Mark hadn't even stopped to sleep.

Sarah left him to his shower and went into the kitchen. A glass of wine and the food platter she had made previously would help him to relax once he was done. She got what she needed and brought it out to the living room.

To Mark the hot water of the shower felt heavenly. Hell, everything felt heavenly, surreal. Sarah was just a few feet away, his journey over. She hadn't thrown him out on sight, so at least that was something. Her smile melted him totally. Her eyes, god her hair, her face, everything about her was better than he could have imagined. She was perfect. Perfect for him.

Mark turned off the shower, opened the door and took the towel Sarah had provided him. He gave his hair a quick swipe then wrapped the towel around his lean hips and walked into her room. He stopped dead in his tracks. She stood before him, cheeks a bright crimson, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

Sarah had finished setting things up in the living room, and then stepped into her bedroom to grab a few candles she had in her closet. She was half way across the room when she saw her beautiful Mark. She knew her cheeks were red, she couldn't help it. She looked at his smooth chest, his beautiful shoulders, arms, even his messy hair and knew she wanted nothing more in this world than to be loved by him.

They stared at each other for what felt like twenty minutes, although only seconds passed. He was surprised when Sarah took a step forward and gave her a reassuring smile. He was impressed by her courage. He would be more than happy to meet her half way.

As the couple approached each other their arms reached out as if drawn together of their own accord. Their mouths met as their arms wrapped around each other. Everything forgotten as their tongues explored this new ground.

Sarah shocked Mark again by reaching down and loosening the towel that hung from his hips. His desire more than evident by his stiff erection. Sarah took a step backward holding Marks hand and led him to the bed. She looked shyly at him then motioned for him to sit down. She arranged her mountain of pillows behind his back so he was still exposed to her, but he could see what she was doing.

Sarah gently pushed open his bent knees and knelt between them. Tentatively at first she used her hands to caress his testicles, then, as her courage increased she leaned forward and took first one testicle into her mouth, then the other. Her tongue danced over his trapped testicles one at the time sending Mark into a frenzy of sensation.

He groaned as she reached for the shaft of his penis while continuing to tease his testicles with her tongue. Finally Sarah released them from her mouth, only to be replaced with the length of his penis. Mark thought he would explode with delight, but he wanted more, he wanted to touch her.

Mark reached down and touched each side of her face. He gently led her up to his waiting mouth and kissed her until she was breathless. He whispered her name as he held her closely. His hand moved down her hip to the hem of her dress then pulled it up so he could reach her sweet center. She was wet through her underwear, Mark didn't think it possible but he was even more aroused. He stood her up, lifted the offending dress up and over her head. He looked at her beauty in disbelief. This woman wanted him.

As he laid her back down on the bed he spread her legs with his hand. He touched her through her panties causing her to moan with delight. He then followed with his mouth where his hand had been.

Sarah thought she would go insane with sensation. She could feel Mark's hot breath on her pussy, could feel his tongue over her wet panties. She wanted more, needed more.

It was as though Mark had read her thoughts. Just then he reached and pulled her panties down and off. As his tongue met her searing flesh Sarah thought no more. All she could do was feel. His tongue teased and tormented her until she thought she could take no more. As her hips writhed with pleasure Mark knew that she would soon have her release. Her first release anyway.

Sarah let out a cry of delight as her orgasm exploded from her. Mark gave her just a brief moment then continued using his tongue. This time Mark licked around the lips of her vulva enjoying the sweet taste of his woman. When her hips once again began to move Mark knew he had to take her.

Mark came up and over her. He knelt between her open legs. He kissed her soft mouth and groaned when she licked his lips, tasting her own body on his mouth. He could take no more.

As he entered her a soft moan of pleasure escaped from her lips. He moved slowly inside of her at first, and then increased the intensity as their desire mounted.

She had never felt so strongly about anyone in her life. As he slid inside of her the shock of the sensation allowed a gasp from her mouth. She didn't know if he had heard it, but she was beyond worrying about anything at this point. As his pace quickened she matched him. Their bodies' rhythms in sync with each other as if they had been together an eternity.

As their excitement mounted she anticipated the moment that she would feel his hot liquid throb inside her. The thought excited her even more, taking her to the brink of ecstasy. When finally his release came it crashed down around him with a force, feelings so intense it shocked even him. Her cry of delight could be heard mingled with his.

They lay together afterward satisfied in each others arms. She reached toward him and gently touched his lips with her own. She knew he must be not only exhausted but hungry as well. Sarah got up and went out into the living room.

The food along with the wine was still there. She poured two glasses of white wine and made up a plate of the delicious food she had prepared. She placed them on a tray and brought them into the bedroom.

As they lay there sipping their wine, enjoying the food and talking they knew that all of their questions had been answered at last. They had loved each other long before they ever met. They were truly and deeply in love with each other. Mark hadn't gone on a journey to the unknown, he had come home.

12