The Road To Vegas

Story Info
My wife and I pick up a naked man on the highway.
2.2k words
4.42
45.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer, my wife, Susan, and I were headed to Vegas for the weekend to unwind. Now, driving along a straight, desolate, stretch of desert for hours isn't the most exciting thing in the world...fortunately though, sometimes things change.

Vegas is boiling in the summer. I had removed the doors and top from my jeep for the trip. Susan wore a pair of short cut-offs, and a pink bikini top that really showed off her double d's...which I believed was her way of keeping me awake on the long stretch from Los Angeles.

We'd been on the lonely two-lane through the desert for about an hour, and had basically run out of things to talk about, when my wife nudged me.

"Look!" she said, pointing down the road.

On the right shoulder up ahead, the lone figure of a man appeared, walking along the side of the road in the direction of traffic.

He was also completely naked.

"Slow down," Susan said, craning, "maybe he needs help."

As we approached, I slowed the jeep, and the man turned to face us, covering himself with one hand. With the other, he stuck his thumb out.

Slowing, I stopped beside him.

"Are you okay?" Susan asked, leaning out.

Muscular and bronzed by the sun, the young, totally nude man nodded.

"I'm afraid I'm the butt of a joke," he said, obviously embarrassed by his predicament.

"What happened?" Susan pressed.

"Well," he began, hiding behind his hands, "last night some buddies and I had a party out in the desert. I guess had too much drink...when I woke up this morning, I was like this and they were gone."

"They took your clothes and left you to walk home naked?" my wife asked a bit incredulously, eyeing the nude young man. I noticed that she shifted a bit in her seat.

Red-faced, the young man nodded again. "Yeah, they did."

"Do you need a ride?" she giggled, leaning out further, hanging her bikini-covered breasts over the door.

"It's a long walk home," he said, noting her cleavage. "I'd sure be grateful for a lift."

"Climb in the back," I offered.

The young man dropped his hands to reach for the door. His uncovered, uncircumcised cock fell into view. It was enormous, and thick, and hung down is inner thigh. A fact not lost on my wife, who watched him climb into the back and sit down.

"I'm Rick, this is my wife Susan," I introduced us after he was seated.

"Josh," the naked young man offered, covering himself again.

"Nice to meet you Josh," Susan giggled, smiling at me.

I put the jeep in gear and pulled onto the highway again.

"So Josh," Susan said, turning in her seat to face him and pressing her breasts against the seat, "how does it feel to walk down the road completely naked?"

"Uh...well...it's different," he said, sounding surprised by Susan's question.

"I've always wondered that," she laughed, making her tits jiggle slightly in the bikini top.

Glancing in the rearview, I saw Josh scan Susan's bared cleavage, and shift his hands. He was getting hard. Soon it would be difficult to hide.

"Honey," I said, "you like going naked sometimes, don't you?"

"Yup, sure do.." she answered back, laughing. We were playing the devil's advocate.

"I like when people see me totally naked," she said to Josh. "What about you?"

It was evident that my wife's words and flirty manner were having an effect on poor, naked Josh. His cock had grown tremendously. He tried in vain to hide it, succeeding in covering the head, but there was no way he could hide his thick, hard shaft from Susan's eyes.

"Sometimes, Josh," Susan went on, enjoying his embarrassment, "I like to play with myself while people watch....have you ever done that?"

Josh was silent, trying to hide his erection with his hands...a little like trying to cover an elephant with a napkin. His large naked balls, hard veiny shaft, and part of the swollen head of his massive cock were on full display through his fingers, naked and bare.

Susan's nipples hardened under her bikini top, pointing straight out. I knew that Josh saw it too. she was delightfully aware of his predicament.

"Josh," she smiled sweetly, "why don't you get comfortable hun? There's no reason to hide...we've seen you already anyway, and there's nobody else around."

"Well, I, uh..." Josh stuttered.

Reaching between the seats, she playfully slapped his bare, muscled thigh, giving him an eyeful of cleavage.

"Relax honey," she smiled at him reassuringly.

Josh moved his hands, dropping them to the seat on either side of him.

His throbbing, monster cock sprung straight up, high above his belly button. It was swollen hard and pulsated s with his heartbeat. The damn thing had to be at least a foot or better in length. Leaning his head back against the seat, Josh closed his eyes for a moment. It was obvious that his pounding cock was so hard that it hurt.

At that a point, a solitary gas station appeared on the right. "I gotta get gas," I said to Susan, pointing the jeep towards it and exiting the highway with a glance at Josh in the rearview.

His eyes flew open; he looked worried.

"Okay hun," she said, smiling at Josh.

There were no other customers as I pulled up to the single row of pumps in front the small convenience store and cashier's booth.

"You mind pumpin' Josh?" I asked, stepping down, out of the jeep. Josh's naked body was exposed from all angles inside the jeep, but there was nobody around.

"I....I guess so..." he stammered, his voice catching in his throat. He didn't sound so sure.

"Thanks man, fill 'er up" I smiled, heading towards the store.

Inside the store, I paid the cashier. Through the window, I saw Josh climb down, totally naked from the jeep. The cashier, a dark-skinned young woman with jet-black hair, took my money and counted my change.

Catching sight of Josh, she stopped and faced the window. He was standing next to the jeep, pumping gas...his hard, massive cock pointed straight out in front of him. Susan had gotten out and was stretching her gorgeous legs a bit, bending over in front of him.

"What the hell?" the cashier asked, stunned, "that guy's totally naked!"

"Oh," I said casually, "that's our friend Josh...he was hitchhiking, so we stopped and picked him up."

"He was hitchhiking?" she asked incredulous, eyeing Josh's nude, muscular form and hard cock, "naked?"

"As the day he was born," I answered, smiling.

"Wow, he's bold," the cashier said, handing me my change.

As I exited the store, Susan removed her jeans shorts in front of josh and tossed them in the passenger seat. "It's hot," she said, smiling at me and Josh in her tiny bikini. Josh finished up, and climbed naked and hard into the jeep and sat down.

"Honey," Susan said, "I think I'm going to sit in back with Josh and stretch my legs a bit."

"Okay," I said smiling at them both.

Susan climbed in and sat down next to Josh. I started the jeep and pulled back out onto the highway. Once we were going again, I glanced in the rearview, and saw that Susan had scooted over until her luscious, bare thigh was touching his.

Josh's hard-on bounced off of his belly as I accelerated.

"You're so brave Josh," Susan said, smiling at his throbbing cock and tanned, nude body. "I don't think I could go totally naked in public like you," she said. One of her hands played unconsciously at her naked thigh...lightly running her nails over it.

Josh watched her movements...in the rearview again, I noticed that a small spot of pre-cum had formed at the angry, purple-swollen head of his enormous cock.

I could plainly see that Josh was embarrassed to be so naked and exposed as he sat next to my very scantily-clad Susan in the open jeep. His entire nude body flushed red. In spite of his situation, a small moan escaped him.

Susan giggled, shaking her massive, half-naked tits.

As I looked back again, I saw Josh now had cock in his hand, fingers on his shaft. He couldn't quite close them around it.

We were now entering the city, and the highway divided into several lanes. I had to concentrate harder of course, but still stole glances in the rearview when I could.

Slowing a bit because of the traffic, I stayed in the center lane with traffic on both sides of us. Josh was totally exposed in the back of the open jeep.

Stealing a quick glance, I saw that Josh's head was back on the seat, and he was slowly stroking the shaft of his huge, hard cock, oblivious to the traffic around him. Susan sat next to him, pressing her bare thigh into his, and watching his slow stroking intently.

"Do it slow, Josh," she said, "really slow....doesn't it feel good?"

Josh just moaned, and kept stroking his shaft slowly.

To the right of us a middle-aged couple kept pace...but they didn't seem to have noticed Josh.

On the left, however, a young woman gawked in apparent disbelief, wide-mouthed at the totally naked man masturbating in the backseat of the open jeep next to the big-tittied blonde in a bikini.

I smiled and waved at her. Dumbstruck, she waved back.

I noticed that somehow, my wife's bikini top had ridden down a bit, and the tops of her swollen aureole peaked out of the cups. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

Josh stared at her huge tits, stroking his dick.

"Slower honey," Susan said.

"Oh...god...Susan," Josh moaned, gobbling her tits with his eyes.

Turning back to the traffic, the woman on the left was trying hard to stare and drive her car at the same time. The right lane free, and with our exit just ahead, I moved over, waving to her again.

I hit the off-ramp and slowed to a stop at the light in the left-turn lane. A loud moan from Josh reached my ears, and I spun around to look.

My hot wife was bent over his lap, her giant bikini-covered tits hanging just inches from his cock.

"Slowly honey, slowly" she said, pronouncing it s-l-o-w-l-y...

Then, leaning over his cock, she allowed a long string of saliva to dribble slowly from her lips, down onto the head, wetting it.

"There," she smiled, leaning slightly back away again, "that should help."

It must have been a gargantuan effort for Josh to stroke himself slowly with my wife's tits hanging right above the head of his cock, and wet with her saliva for lubrication. Her naked cleavage was not eight inches from his face.

The light changed, and I drove on, under the overpass and onto the strip.

There were people and traffic everywhere, and I had to drive slower than normal, stopping every couple of minutes for a light or pedestrians.

People gawked and pointed at the sight of Josh...totally naked, masturbating his cock in the back of the open jeep, while a hot woman in a bikini hung her tits in his face.

"Everyone's looking at you Josh," Susan said, running her nails over the inside of his naked thigh, "they can see you, totally naked, playing with yourself..."

That's all it took for Josh.

As we sat a red light, Josh threw his head back and came...hard...moaning loudly enough for people on the sidewalk to stop and stare.

We were in the right-hand lane, and two women and a young man to our left turned their heads at the sound.

"OH MY GOD!" one of the women shrieked, "look at that guy! He's naked!"

"He's jerking off!" the other one joined in.

Still moaning loudly, Josh's hand flew over his cock, squeezing and pumping, while great, thick, white ropes of cum shot high into the air, landing on his chest and belly...some of it hit Susan's thigh.

"OH GOD!" he moaned, arching his hips off of the seat and stretching his legs, pointing his toes straight out.

"Yeah, Josh...that's HOT!" Susan exclaimed, egging him on. "Everyone's watching you cum..."

The light changed, and I sped off. Spotting our hotel, I whipped a fast right, pulling into the garage, just as Josh squeezed the last of his orgasm from his cock.

After parking, we sat a minute. Josh was covered in his own cum. Susan beamed at him, her nipples poking through the material of her bikini.

"What now?" Josh asked, still out of breath.

"Well," I began, "do you have someone to call?"

"I live in L.A." he said.

We sat in a silence.

"Well..." Susan said, grinning wickedly at me, "why don't you hang out with us, then ride home when we leave?

What could I say? I nodded.

"Awesome, it's settled," she said, excited.

Hopping out of the jeep, she pulled her shorts on and stuck her hand out to Josh.

"C'mon hun," she said, smiling at him.

Josh stayed put with a worried look.

"Aww, c'mon Josh," Susan insisted waving him to her, "let's go check in."

"Can you get our stuff honey?" she asked me.

"Sure thing," I said rounding the back of the jeep.

With no other choice, or perhaps it only seemed that way, Josh climbed down, totally naked, and took Susan's hand.

As I watched, a stark naked Josh and my wife headed hand in hand across the garage and through the glass door to the lobby. I also couldn't help noticing that Josh was getting hard again.