The Roof

Story Info
The roof needed to be looked at.
1.8k words
3.66
183k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very short story from a very sick mind, but a mind that I am none the less completely happy with. It needs, however, to be pointed out that all persons in this very short story are eighteen or older and are consenting adults.

*

Once upon a time a family moved up into the mountains of Colorado to escape from the every rush and the hectic pace of the city. There was a momma, a poppa, a beautiful daughter and a mischievous son. They were a happy family and they loved living in the mountains.

One day the poppa, who always did the odd jobs around the house decided to check out the roof (it was really momma's idea). The roof was looking old and the shingles looked worn. The roof had been neglected over the years and appeared to be badly beaten up by the sun, which was very intense at 8,000 feet, and by the hail storms that fell several times a year.

So the poppa got out his extension ladder and was going to inspect the roof and figure out what was needed to fix it. If he did he knew that the momma would fix him a delicious dinner and give him a back rub and then have sex with him because she loved her house in the mountains.

He set his ladder against the side of the house and when it was fully extended he saw that the ladder was not tall enough to reach the roof. He would have to get a taller ladder. So the poppa drove down the road to his friendly neighbor and borrowed the friendly neighbor's ladder. He set the ladder against the side of the house and pulled the rope to extend the ladder to it's top. 'Clang, clang, clang' it went until it reached it's full extension. The poppa saw that the ladder was still just a little bit short, but he thought that he could stretch and make it up onto the roof.

The poppa climbed the ladder and the momma, the beautiful daughter and the mischievous son came out to watch and the friendly neighbor came to watch too. The poppa stretched out and made it onto the roof, but his feet pushed against the ladder and it fell to the ground. The poppa smiled and looked down at the momma and waved to show that he was all right. He knew that when he was ready to get back down the momma and the friendly neighbor would put the ladder back up for him. He began to inspect the roof.

The mischievous son said, "I have a new joystick for my video game" and he went back to his room to play video games with his new joystick.

The beautiful daughter went to her room to call her boyfriend and tell him how horny she was and to remind him that they had a date that night.

"He can not get off the roof without the ladder," the momma said.

"No, he can't" said the friendly neighbor.

"He will call us when he wants to come down" said the momma, "Would you like to come inside for some refreshment?"

"Yes, I would like that," said the friendly neighbor.

Just inside the kitchen door the momma turned and went to her knees in front of the friendly neighbor. "You are big and strong so you must have a nice cock," said the momma as she unzipped the friendly neighbor's pants.

"I think you will like it," said the friendly neighbor.

The momma had the friendly neighbors cock in her hand and it was growing. "Oh, it is a very nice cock and it is bigger than poppa's" the momma said as she leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

On the roof the poppa was busy checking out the shingles and making a list of what he would need to do to fix the roof.

In the kitchen the friendly neighbor had the momma bent over the kitchen table and he was fucking her from behind. "Oh yes" the momma cried, "You feel so big and it feels so good. Fuck me, please fuck me hard and make me cum."

The poppa was sitting on the peak of the roof and staring at the western side of Pike's Peak and trying to figure out what to use for his new roof. Should he use shake shingles to make the house look rustic? No, they were a fire hazard. How about slate or tile? Might be too heavy. Regular shingles would be the least expensive. He wondered what else might be available.

Down in the kitchen the friendly neighbor was ramming his cock into the momma's hungry pussy as the momma was screaming, "So good, so good, oh Jesus yes, fill me up, fuck me, make me cum." The poppa up on the roof couldn't hear the screams, but the mischievous son playing video games in his room heard them and came out of his room to see what all the fuss was about.

The mischievous son was not surprised to see the momma bent over the table being fucked by the friendly neighbor. He knew the momma had taken other lovers while the poppa was at work during the day, but he had never seen the momma in action before and seeing it made his dick hard. The mischievous son unzipped himself, took out his cock and stroked it while thinking that the momma really couldn't say no lest he tell the poppa what she was doing. The mischievous son walked over to the table and shoved his cock in front of the momma's face. The momma looked up at him and then smiled as she opened her mouth and waited for the mischievous son to put his cock in it.

In her room the beautiful daughter was screaming, "You mother fucking bastard!" at her now ex-boyfriend who had just informed her that Nancy Wilde was a better piece of ass and he was going to date her from now on. The beautiful daughter threw down her cell phone and ran crying from her room to find the momma who would give her a shoulder to cry on.

The beautiful daughter ran into the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the momma bent over the kitchen table being fucked by the friendly neighbor while the mischievous son fucked the momma's mouth. The beautiful daughter was horny and the sight made her pussy wet.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" said the friendly neighbor.

"Mph glimph oog" said the momma.

"I'm gonna fuck her next" said the mischievous son.

The friendly neighbor pushed hard and held himself still while he sprayed the inside of the momma with his manly essence and then he stepped back and let his limp cock fall out of the momma's pussy. The mischievous son pulled his cock out of the momma's mouth and quickly moved around the table to get behind the momma and get sloppy seconds.

"Oh God yes" moaned the momma as the mischievous son pushed his hard cock into the momma's still hungry pussy.

The friendly neighbor felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to see the beautiful daughter standing there naked as the day she was born. The beautiful daughter pointed at the friendly neighbor's limp dick and said, "That's a very nice looking cock, but it would look even better if it was hard."

"Perhaps you could encourage it to become hard again," said the friendly neighbor.

"Perhaps I could," said the beautiful daughter as she went to her knees.

On the roof of the house the poppa finally decided to contact the county extension office to see if they could tell him what roofing material would be best for the area. That decision made the poppa started figuring out the square footage of the roof and making a list of the things he would need, things like tarpaper and roofing nails.

In the kitchen the momma was bent over the table on one side while the mischievous son fucked her from behind as she cried out, "Oh yes, oh God yes, I love your cock, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

On the other side of the table the beautiful daughter was bent over the table and looking into the momma's eyes as the friendly neighbor was plowing her pussy from behind. "Oh yes" cried the beautiful daughter, "Your cock is so much bigger and better than my dick head ex-boyfriend's. Fuck me, fuck me good."

On the roof the poppa was finished with his inspection and his figuring so he moved to the edge of the roof and looked down. The poppa saw the ladder lying on the ground, but there was no one around. "Hey down there" yelled the poppa; "Someone put the ladder up."

In the kitchen the momma heard the poppa's calls and she said, "Hurry up, cum and make me cum. Poppa wants to come down and we must put the ladder up."

Across the table the friendly neighbor cried "I'm cumming" and the beautiful daughter cried out, "No, not yet, please, not yet."

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it any more," said the friendly neighbor.

On the other side of the table the mischievous son cried "I'm cumming too" and he blew his load inside the momma's pussy.

The momma stood up and pulled her dress down as the friendly neighbor tucked his limp cock away and the two of them went outside to put the ladder up for the poppa.

The beautiful daughter looked at the mischievous son and said, "He left me hanging. I need to cum. Help me cum, please get me off."

"Not here" said the mischievous son. "We will go to my room and they will think we are playing video games."

"Oh goody" cried the beautiful daughter, "I can play with your joystick."

"Yes you can," said the mischievous son and off to his room they went.

The poppa came down from the roof and thanked the friendly neighbor for his help and the friendly neighbor smiled and said, "No problem" and then he took his ladder and went home.

"Come inside" the momma said, "And I will cook you a delicious dinner and give you a back rub.

"And then can we have sex?" the poppa asked.

The momma, knowing that she was pretty loose and sloppy said, "Not tonight poppa, I have a yeast infection. Maybe in a couple of days."

In the mischievous son's room the beautiful daughter had her legs up on the mischievous son's shoulders and he was driving his cock into her as she moaned, "fuck me, fuck me, oh God fuck me."

After that day the momma and the beautiful daughter made frequent visits to see the friendly neighbor and they also spent a lot of time in the mischievous son's room playing with his joystick.

The momma, the beautiful daughter, the mischievous son and the friendly neighbor all lived happily ever after.

And the poppa? Hey, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.