The Rookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to eat at the motel bar where sandwiches and not much else was served. I was sitting at the table as Laura came into the room. She was wearing our kissing sweater. She looked beautiful.

We ate and drank a couple of beers and talked. Laura was happy that her friendly little loan shark was given a walk. She knew she couldn’t tell him anything, but I could tell she liked the old guy. I was happy to be with Laura.

I paid the bill and we left the motel restaurant, taking an exit that led outside to our rooms. I reached for her hand and she took it. We walked slowly to my room; her room was two doors farther down. The sexual tension was thick as we tried to talk to each other for those last fifty feet—nothing intelligent came out.

We stood outside my motel room door. She looked at me and we kissed. My tongue found her tongue; my hands pulled her body into mine. The kiss finally ended and I turned to open the door with the plastic key. The door lock clicked and I pushed the door open with her one hand; my other hand held hers. I pulled her hand gently; she followed me into the room.

The door closed behind us. The lock clicked shut. Laura faced me and looked into my eyes. She had a grin on her face, but said nothing. My hands went to the bottom of our kissing sweater and looking at her, pulled it over her head. Laura kept looking at me; her grin never stopping. I reached behind her back and her bra was released. It fell to the floor.

She stood there proudly. Her breasts jutted from her chest without any sag. Her areolas circled her tiny nipples which had begun to harden as the cool air of the air conditioning hit the heat of her nipples. I cupped her breasts and then leaned over and kissed the top of each breasts and then each nipple. Her hands went to my shirt. She undid the buttons and pulled it from me. We were equal; both naked from the waist up.

Laura’s hands went to my belt. It opened and my pants fell to the floor. I reached behind her and undid the one button and pulled the zipper down. Her skirt followed my pants to the floor.

I stepped forward and kissed her hard. My tongue tried to explore every inch of her mouth while her tongue did the same. I pulled her to the bed and we lay down on our sides facing each other. My hands went to her breasts again as I covered them and I said, “Partner, I think I love you.”

She smiled and answered, “Think?”

I answered her with a kiss to her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. I pushed her gently so that she was laying flat on her bed as my tongue teased her chest and then her breasts and finally her nipples. She whimpered quietly. I put my mouth over her nipple and sucked. She gasped with pleasure.

Minutes went by as I teased her upper body—every inch of her smooth skin was touched by my hands or my tongue.

My hands and mouth found her belly button; my tongue teased it as my fingers went to her panties. I slipped them under the elastic and then I looked at Laura; through her breasts with the hard nipples to her eyes. She said, “Anything you want, I want Joe.”

I stripped her now very wet panties from her; my shorts quickly followed. My mouth went to her hips and then her thighs. I heard the quick intake of her breath as I licked and teased her inner thighs. She spread her legs wider without my direction. She was asking for me.

I smelled her sweat and her sex. It was an overpowering sensory overload as she moaned with pleasure. My fingers went to her vulva, separating her labia and then my finger went into her. She gasped with pleasure. Then a second finger. My fingers explored her vagina as my tongue pleasured her wet insides. I saw her clitoris swollen waiting for my tongue. She was quietly begging now…nonsensical words pleading for release. My tongue performed.

Teasing was over; I entered her quickly; penetrating deeply into her, and then trying to go even deeper. The lust contest began. I tried to move more into her; she tried to take more of me into her. Our rhythm matched and her hips violently arched into me. As she came, I released myself. Pulse after pulse of my sperm burst into her.

Her body arched one more time and she lay quiet. The contest for now was over. I kissed her mouth gently, my mouth sucking her lower lip and then releasing her for another kiss. Her hands touched my shoulders…gently squeezing them as if she had an after shock of sexual emotion. Then, even that stopped.

I rose up on one elbow and looked at her; she was asleep.

The next morning I quietly slipped from our bed as Laura slept. I went into the bathroom, took care of business and had a shower. I knotted the towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door. I thought of a silly saying that described this situation: “If she looks away, she feels guilty; if she looks at you, its love.”

She heard the door open. She sat up and let the bed sheet fall from her. Her naked breasts were pointing at me; more important, my Laura was looking at me. I walked up to her and said, “I hope you slept well?”

Without speaking her first word, she stood up and kissed me. During the kiss her fingers had found the loose knot of the towel; it fell to the floor. She guided me to the bed and had me sit on the edge. My erection was back. She knelt and held me between her fingers as her tongue licked my entire length and then again. Her hands gently caressed my balls. Finally showing mercy, she took me into her mouth. As my erection got bigger and the arousal demons took control of me only one thing was constant--she looked into my eyes and never looked away. I came in her mouth and she swallowed all that I had.

We took a shower together and then dressed—Laura’s clean clothes were still waiting for her in her motel room. As we were about to leave the room, I said, “One more kiss.”

She kissed me.

I said,” It will be a shame that we can’t be partners any more.”

I saw confusion in her eyes, and then fear.

I continued, “Department policy says that when two offices marry from the same division, one of them must go to another division.”

Her eyes went from fear, to understanding. They misted and then she was crying happy tears down her cheeks. She came to me for another kiss. This one lasted much, much longer.