The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More and more he pushed his thick, throbbing cock inside of me. I moaned delightfully with each push. This was far more gratifying than my various toys and my stiff, tall erection was proof positive. After a moment, Garrison had fully inserted himself into me. He leaned forward and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. I felt his cock twitch inside of me, which triggered waves of pleasure. For a minute, we kissed as his cock was thrust fully inside of me.

After a minute, his hips slowly pulled back from me. The emptiness I began to feel inside was quickly erased by the thrust of his hips back into me. I felt his long, stiff cock drive deep into me, triggering a quiver from my body as the sexual pleasure hit me like a shock.

Again, he slowly pulled out and pushed himself deep inside of me, brushing his stiff cock against all the sensitive parts within me, and making me feel tingly all over. I had fallen in love with the orgasms my toys would bring me to, but this was worlds better.

Again and again, Garrison's hips pulled and pushed, his rock hard cock thrusting in and out of me and quickly propelling me to unbridled pleasure. His thrusting became faster and more rhythmic and he grabbed my stiff cock and began to stroke it in rhythm with his movements.

"Oh god, that feels ... uhhhh ... oh god, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with that huge cock," I yelled out at him as waves of pleasure washed over me.

His thrusting caused our flesh to clash together, the sound a distinct slap of pleasure and energy. His hand continued to rub up and down my own hardened cock, bringing me multiple sexual pleasures all at once.

"Holy shit, you feel amazing! You're a fucking goddess," he replied as his thrusting grew more rapid and powerful.

Faster and faster, his hips drove his massive manhood in and out of me. He had stopped stroking my cock, but it didn't matter. His massive cock was driving me quickly to an orgasm I would be unable to hold back. Within seconds of his fastest rhythm, my body began to clench up and pulses of energy flooded to my throbbing, erect cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh god, I'm about to cum. I'm going to explode. Uhhhh..." was all I could mutter.

It didn't take long before my body began to twitch and shake as my orgasm erupted from within me. My rock hard cock began violently shooting out ropes of my warm, white cum. It splattered all over my lingerie, even reaching my chin and lips. It went on for what seemed like hours, as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced ripped through my body and nearly rendered me unconscious from pleasure.

"Holy shit that is so fucking hot," I heard Garrison say as he watched my orgasm explode in front of him.

Garrison's thrusting suddenly stopped while my cock erupted in front of him. He withdrew his cock and with just a couple of strokes, his cock began erupting all over me as well. He shot rope after rope of his thick cum all over my body, even as my own cock was still unloading.

For nearly a minute, we stayed perfectly still as our orgasms played out in front of one another. Eventually, Garrison collapsed next to me on the bed looking completely exhausted.

"You're like a dream come true, Denise," he said to me, using my new name in a way that warmed me inside. "That was easily the most amazing sex I've ever had. Holy shit."

"Your big cock is my new favorite plaything. I hope this isn't the last time we do this," I shot back at him.

He looked over at me and leaned in for a long, passionate kiss that told me it would not be the last time. Not by a long shot. In fact, it wouldn't even be the last time that day. We fucked multiple times that day, nearly unable to keep our hands off one another. As soon as our bodies had cooled down, we'd begin another round.

He fucked me from behind. He fucked me standing up. He even fucked me as he held me up with my legs wrapped around him. Every single time our bodies erupted in orgasms that swept us up in waves of pleasure.

It was one of the most amazing days of my life.

As the day came to a close and sleep finally took me away, my dreams paled in comparison to the reality I had just lived. My transformation was well underway, and I couldn't be happier.