The Runaways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have another roommate?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, we aren't going to share you with anyone else. Are you ready to see the bedroom?"

"God yes! More than ready."

She undressed and sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as Jim and Charlie stripped down. She had never expected to do a threesome ever again. Threesomes were to have been a thing of the past when Rob slipped the ring on her finger and she said, "I do." But now here she was with two very nice hard cocks standing right in front of her. She reached out and took a cock in each hand and then leaned forward and took Jim's in her mouth. She licked and sucked on him for a bit and then she moved her mouth to Charlie's. For the next five minutes she alternated between the two men, licking, sucking and caressing their balls.

Charlie told her to lie down, that he wanted a taste of her pussy, but Mindy said no.

"Maybe later, but right now I need a cock in me."

She stood up, pushed Jim down on the bed and then she spread her legs and lowered her head. Just before she swallowed Jim's cock she looked over her shoulder at Charlie and said:

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Charlie needed no further invitation and he moved up behind her, took her hips in his hands and probed for her opening. Mindy felt the cock head pushing and she pushed back and felt him split her. Oh God, it felt so good to have a cock in her again. It had been so long and she had been so ready to have sex that night. She almost cried since it wasn't Rob, but still, it felt so damned good.

She moaned as Charlie pushed deeper into her. Her feet were planted on the floor and she supported herself with hands on either side of Jim's legs. Her mouth was locked firmly around Jim's pole and her head was bobbing up and down as she shoved her ass back at Charlie to meet his thrusts. Charlie pounded her steady for several minutes and then he panted:

"I'm ready, are you protected?"

Not wanting to get pregnant too soon into her marriage Mindy had gone on the pill two months ago and she took her mouth off of Jim long enough to moan:

"In me, I want you in me. Fill me lover, fill me."

Charlie gave several more hard pushes and then she felt the liquid heat fill her and that trigger the first of the many orgasms she was to have that night. Charlie pulled out of her and then Jim pulled her down on the bed and rolled her onto her back and she spread her legs wide so he could mount her and then she clamped her legs around his waist and cried for him to fuck her and fuck her hard. Jim rammed his cock into her as she screamed and had another orgasm.

Charlie stood watching for a minute or so and wondered if it might be possible to keep this one. Then he went over to the bed, knelt by her head and she turned her head to the side and opened her mouth so he could slide his cock into it. Jim came and then Charlie took his place as Jim replaced Charlie in her mouth and then they both came and switched again. Mindy had screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm as the two men took turns on her.

Finally they took a break and were sitting on the side of the bed sipping beer. Jim asked how she felt about anal sex and Mindy just smiled and asked, "Do you have any Astroglide or KY?"

"I'm pretty sure we do."

"You will need to work on it to loosen me up since no one has been there in a while."

Jim got up and left the room and minutes later he was back with a tube of KY Jelly in his hands. Mindy pushed Charlie down on his back, got on her knees and started sucking his cock. Her ass was up where Jim could get at it and she felt the coolness of the jelly as he began working on her butt hole. She moaned as the first finger slid into her. Jim worked on her asshole for a good five minutes and when he had three fingers in her he figured she was loose enough. Charlie saw Jim lubing up his cock and he reached down and got Mindy under her arms and pulled her up on him. At first she was confused and then she felt Charlie's cock sliding along her crease and suddenly she knew what was happening.

"Oh you nasty boy" she moaned as his cock slid into her pussy and he pulled her down so she was lying on his chest. She felt Jim's cock push at her asshole and she took a deep breath and waited for the pain that would turn into pleasure. Jim pushed past her sphincter and she moaned as he moved steadily deeper and deeper into her bowels. As soon as he had as much of himself into her as he could get he stopped pushing and held himself still to let her get used to him. When she started pushing her ass back at him he knew she was ready and he began to fuck her. Charlie let Jim set the pace and then he worked to establish a rhythm and then the two men took their pleasure from their new fuck toy as she screamed and screamed:

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum, oh sweet Jesus fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

+++++

As they entered the living room they heard the loud, "Oh God yes, fuck me, fuck me hard" and Brenda giggled and said, "It sounds like my roommate scored. Think you can make me scream louder?"

"I can damned sure try."

As Rob pushed Brenda's legs apart and lowered his face to her bald, shaved pussy he thought again to how much he had looked forward to eating Mindy's pussy. He slid his tongue along the crease and Brenda moaned. He licked her slowly for a minute or so and then he slowly started working it into her pussy. She moaned again and hunched her hips up at him. He used his fingers to spread her open and saw the hard little nubbin of her "Man in the boat" and he latched onto it with his mouth and Brenda wailed, "Oh fuck yes." He smiled to himself as he thought she hadn't screamed as loud as her roommate, but he was just getting started.

He worked on Brenda with his tongue and fingers until she had cried her way through an orgasm and then he moved up on her.

"It's been a while for me honey so I might be a little quick on the first one."

"As long as there is a second and a third time," she said as she pulled her knees back and opened herself for him. He slid into her hot box and her legs came up and clamped him and she moaned:

"Oh yes lover, push it deep and fuck me, fuck me hard."

He lasted a lot longer than he thought he would, but still not as long as he would have liked. Brenda didn't seem all that disappointed. As soon as he had cum she had squirmed out from under him.

"My turn" she said as she lowered her head and swallowed the head of his cock. He looked down at her head bobbing up and down on his joint and the thought that it was supposed to be Mindy doing that to him on that night almost caused him to pull away from Brenda and leave, but only almost because it was a truism that a stiff dick had no allegiance and it wasn't going to leave that hot mouth.

When Brenda had him as hard as he was going to get she swung over him and used her right hand to guide his cock into her as she lowered herself down. He gripped her and rolled her over onto her back.

"If I'm going to make you scream louder than what's coming from the next room I need to be on top so I can pound hard and deep."

"Pound away lover, pound away and make me scream."

And he did.

+++++

Mindy was lost in a fog of lust as she sat on Jim's cock while Charlie pumped deeper and deeper into her ass. She was moaning and whimpering as the two men used her and made her orgasm. She'd had so many that she didn't think she would be able to get up and walk when they finished with her. The loud, "OH shit! Oh yes!" cut through the fog and she said:

"What was that?"

"It sounds like our roomie found a playmate for the night."

"Oh fuck yes! Again, again, harder damn it harder" came through the walls and she remembered all the screaming she had done as Charlie and Jim did their level best to fuck her eyes out. She realized that if she could hear them they could hear her and somehow that excited her and she slammed her ass back at Charlie and screamed out:

"Yes lover, yes. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

Brenda giggled, "Sounds like my roommate is having a good time. Would you like to try my ass and see if you can make me scream like that?"

"Got any KY?"

"I'll find something lover, even if it is only a stick of butter."

She was back moments later with a can of Crisco. "We had a tube of KY in the medicine cabinet, but it isn't there so I guess from what we are hearing through the wall that we know where it is. This should work though" and she handed him the can of Crisco and then got on her knees and put her head down on a pillow.

It worked very well and while Brenda's screams might not have been loud enough to drown out the screams from the next room he knew that whoever was in there heard them.

+++++

Mindy was exhausted. She hadn't been fucked so hard or so often since a week before she started dating Rob. Oh God, why couldn't it have been his cock in her that night. She fell asleep thinking of Rob and what could have been.

Brenda washed off his cock with a warm, soapy rag, dried it with a towel and said:

"If I can get it up again can I have it one more time?"

"I'd be a fool to say no to that."

"Yes you would, wouldn't you."

But try as she might she just could not get him to rise to the occasion again. He fell to the bed totally wiped out and he fell asleep dreaming about Mindy and what should have been.

+++++

The screams woke him up. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh fuck yes!" came through the wall and he opened his eyes to see Brenda leaning on an elbow and looking down at him.

"How in God's name do you get any sleep around here with all that racket going on?"

"I've never heard it before. There must be something very special going on over there. In the three years we have lived together I've never heard a peep out of that room and my roomie has somebody in there on the average of twice a week. I wonder if they heard us last night. You did do a pretty good job of making me scream. I think we owe it to them to try and drown them out, don't you?" she said as she reached for his cock.

+++++

"Are you sure you won't stay for a couple of days?" Charlie asked as he dropped her off at the motel.

"I had a grand time last night Charlie. You and Jim were just what I needed last night, but I really do have to go."

She leaned over and kissed him and then got out of her car and went into her room. She closed the door and then leaned back against it and then the tears started to flow. She threw herself down on the bed and sobbed into the pillow. "I'm sorry Rob, I'm so sorry."

+++++

She let his limp cock fall from her mouth after cleaning off the residue from their last coupling. "I'll put on the coffee," she said as she put on a robe and then left the room." He dressed and followed her into the kitchen. There was a man sitting at the table leafing through the morning paper and he looked up as Rob came in and said:

"Good morning. Brenda's bell ringer I presume?"

"Rob, this is Jim, one of my roommates."

Rob raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh? I thought your roommate was the woman I heard." He shook Jim's hand and said, "It sounded like you rang a few bells of your own last night."

"She was loud, wasn't she. I had help. Charlie and I could barely keep up with her. Charlie and I tried to talk her into sticking around for a few days or forever, but she wanted to hit the road."

"Charlie?"

"My other roommate" Brenda said. "We all got lucky and then struck out it seems."

"Struck out?" Jim asked.

"Yeah. I tried to talk Rob into staying, but he says he has to hit the road too."

Rob had one cup of coffee, kissed Brenda goodbye and headed for the entrance ramp to the Interstate. Just before he pulled on to the ramp he saw a red Miata parked in front of the motel just up the road. It was just like the one Mindy owned and his eyes teared up and he cried, "Oh God Mindy, I'm so sorry" and then he was on the Interstate and heading north.

+++++

Christina's ending.

Mindy was sitting at the kitchen table watching Charlie put the coffee on when she heard, "OH FUCK!" and she turned and saw Rob standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" they both said in unison, and then Mindy said, "How did you find me" just as Brenda walked into the room.

"You two know each other?" she asked.

Neither Rob nor Mindy answered the question; they just stared at each other. Brenda looked from one to the other and then said to Mindy, "You must be the screamer who spent the night in Charlie's bedroom."

"She is indeed and I'm trying hard to talk her into staying."

Just then Jim came into the room and said, "I second that emotion. I'm in love and I'm going to ask her to marry me."

"Oh no you don't," said Charlie, "I asked her first."

"That was you in the next room last night? You and two guys?" Rob asked and he got his answer in the way that Mindy looked away from him. "That sure did not sound like any virgin that I ever heard before."

Mindy looked at Rob and said, "I wasn't a virgin Rob, that's why I ran."

"You ran? Oh sweet Jesus" and he started to laugh and then said, "I spent all day yesterday and most of last night hating myself for leaving you at the altar and you weren't even there."

"Would one of you tell me what is going on here?" Brenda asked.

"Yeah" chimed in Charlie, "I think we would all like to know."

Mindy took a deep breath and told what she had done and why and when she finished Rob laughed and said, "Ain't that a kick in the ass. You ran because you weren't a virgin and I ran because I thought you were" and then he told his side of the story.

Brenda looked from one to the other and shook her head. And you both ended up here, not only in this town, but also in this house? Amazing, just fucking amazing. It is a sign if you ask me."

"A sign? What kind of a sign?" asked Jim.

"Obviously these two were meant to be together and somebody or something worked damned hard to get them here at the same time. Not only that, but in such a way that she didn't have to face him and confess she wasn't a virgin and in a way that showed him that his fears that she might not like sex were groundless."

"Yeah, maybe," said Jim, "But how do they get past last night?"

"Well, I guess last night never happened."

"What?" said Charlie.

"Last night didn't happen. What he did cancelled out what she did and what she did cancelled out what he did. Neither one has anything that they can hold over the other so basically it was a non-event."

Mindy looked at Rob, "Is that true Rob? Was last night a non-event?"

"No baby, it was definitely not a non-event. What it was was a wake up call. If you can forgive me for being stupid I can most certainly forgive you for being scared."

"What do we do now?" asked Mindy.

"Road trip!" Brenda said.

"What?" Charlie and Jim said almost in unison.

"Road trip! We load these two love birds in the car and we go for a ride."

"Go for a ride? Where?" asked Rob.

"Las Vegas is only four hours away," Brenda said, "We can have the two of you there, married and in bed by six tonight."

She looked from Rob to Mindy and then back at Rob as she said, "Unless Mindy would rather stay in Charley's room and play with him and Jim while I keep Rob busy in mine."

"Oh yeah. I like that idea" Jim said.

"Sorry guys, you were great" Mindy said, "But I almost lost Rob once in the last twenty-four hours and I don't want to go through that again."

"I'll second that" Rob said.

+++++

The Hawaiian Wedding Song played over the sound system as Mindy came toward him where he stood with a minister who was also an Elvis impersonator. Brenda was the Maid of Honor, Jim was acting as Best Man and Charlie was going to give the bride away. A far cry from the way it was supposed to have happened the day before, but it felt right - it just felt right.

12