The Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Tommy, that's good pussy. But, fucking tight," he laughed.

Lola laughed, but no one else did, as the men all seemed to be in a catatonic state.

"Did you like the show?" he asked Chris. She didn't reply, and merely stared down at her feet. Then he looked at me and said, "You want some of it? I'll trade you."

He didn't explain the trade, but I knew what he meant, and I was ashamed at myself when I realized I had actually thought about it before shaking my head no. He then told Darrell he could go next and without hesitation he got up and moved towards the tent. I watched Tommy's eyes follow his uncle's movements and saw the look of betrayal on his face.

"My God, they're all going to have her," Chris whispered to me in shock.

"Let's go," I said to Chris, and this time she nodded.

For the second time that night, we headed back to our camp. I caught Tommy's eyes once again as we departed and they were filled with confusion. I hoped he could make it through the ordeal and that it wouldn't destroy their relationship, as they were actually a pretty nice young couple.

"Let's go to bed," I said to Chris, wanting to make love immediately.

"Not yet. Let's watch the rest," she said with an excited gleam in her eye.

Her responses to the sordid event were very odd and left me bewildered. In all my wildest dreams, I would never have expected her to act this way. However, rather than discuss it further, I poured us each another drink and we watched the tent. Darrell was inside a long time, but finally appeared, and as he walked back towards the others, we could hear some calls from the other men. Evidently, Falcon wouldn't let Mad Dog have a turn, which was driving him crazy, but he finally relented. He went to the tent even faster than Darrell, and Lola must have mouthed off because we could hear Falcon yelling at her. Mad Dog wasn't inside long, as he must have been too wound up to last, and he quickly rejoined the others.

"Come on sweetie. It's my turn," I said trying to be funny.

"Do you want a turn with DeAnne? Be Honest," she asked, with a strange look in her eyes.

"Of course not," I replied.

"You seemed to earlier when she was dancing for you, and you didn't answer very quickly when that asshole asked," she said, making me cringe. Then she followed with another question, "Would you if you didn't have to trade for it?"

"Chris this conversation is crazy. I want you...just you. Let's go to bed," I pleaded.

We went into the tent and I immediately pulled her dress over her head and shed her bra and thong. I got out of my clothes as fast as possible, but Chris had moved so she could look out the tent window at the other camp.

"They've left her all alone. I wonder how she feels?" she asked.

Instead of answering, I grabbed her in a hug then pulled her onto the foam mattress. When my hand touched her pussy, I realized both of us were too excited for foreplay, so I pushed her knees apart, climbed between her legs and guided myself to her opening.

"Oh damn," I grunted when my dick slid easily into her thoroughly lubricated hole.

Chris wrapped her arms and legs around me, and I started fucking her as hard and fast as I could. However, after only a few seconds, I realized I was going to cum if I didn't slow down, so I backed off and started more of a rocking motion until I could regain some control.

"I know you want to be with her. Tell me the truth. I won't be mad," she started on me again.

"Chris...stop," I pleaded.

"Just tell the truth baby. You got her top off. I know you want her," she continued unheeded.

"She told me to," I replied.

"You didn't mind," she stated.

"No..." I agreed.

"She wanted you to touch her and have her," Chris went on while I continued to rock.

"No sweetie. She told me to do it so you would take yours off," I explained in a rush.

"You wanted mine off?" she asked, now a bit confused.

"Yes. I wanted to see you with Tommy...with him touching you," I admitted, turning the tables on her thoughts.

"Really?" she asked, then said it again with more emphasis, "Really?"

"Yes," I admitted, and slowed the pace even more.

"You still wanted to be with her. Maybe thinking about Tommy got you hot, but you still wanted her," Chris said, and when I took too long to reply, she continued, "Admit it."

"Okay...maybe some," I answered, although the truth was, I had...a lot.

"Always tell me the truth sweetie. I can take it," she said

"Okay. Did you want Tommy?" I asked.

"No," she answered quickly.

"Well, his hands were all over you," I challenged her.

"He's just a boy. A cute boy, but just a boy," she explained.

I pushed her legs back until her knees were near her chest and started driving hard. She was looking up at me directly into my eyes and I reached down and kissed her.

"I love you," she said to me and I kissed her again.

"I love you more," I whispered into her ear.

I fucked her hard in silence for a time, but still not ready to cum, I had to slow again and we returned to our languid movement. I could tell by her look she wasn't completely with me, although it wasn't until she spoke that I understood where her thoughts were.

"She made such a big sacrifice for such a silly reason," Chris stated, then added, "What made her? Do you think it was love?"

"Or, she just wanted to fuck," I responded callously.

She slapped me on the arm, then said, "That's not true, she could do that anytime she wanted."

"Not at that moment. She was horny and Falcon was the only way she was going to get any," I replied, knowing how the dancing had gotten the young girl worked up.

"You're making it sound so demeaning and basic. I think she did it as a sacrifice to show her love for Tommy. They write books about that kind of love," she responded.

For a moment, I thought she was being sarcastic, as I didn't see anything noble in DeAnne getting gang banged, but looking at Chris I could tell she was being sincere. It was just another data point in the long list I had that showed how different women were from men.

We could hear the noise of a commotion from the adjoining camp, and Chris tried to escape from under me so she could have a look, but I held her firmly in place. Once more, I was left bewildered by how engaged she had become by the others and the deviant behavior.

"Be still," I demanded.

"Okay, she answered with a sigh that was tinged with disappointment.

Deciding to be a bit playful, I asked, "Would you make that sacrifice for me?"

Instantly, I felt her fingernails dig into my arms and a shudder swept through her body. I had expected a reaction, but had anticipated it would come as a quick, biting rebuke. Instead, seconds ticked by before she finally responded.

"You would never put me in that place," she said, and pulled my head down into a kiss.

When it ended, I stated taking her hard, which soon had her panting and whining. We were both close, our arousal built by the evening of strange occurrences, and I hoped I had just enough control left to get my wife to the finish line first. When her knees pulled back, I knew she was getting very close, and when her hips rolled back and she became tense and silent, it signaled her imminent release.

"Ohhhh...oh yes...oh yes...oh David please...please..." she cried out, as her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me.

It only took two additional thrusts from me and then my grunts joined her sounds as my balls drained. Suddenly, they felt empty and useless as all my semen was now deeply implanted inside my wife. It had been an amazing sexual coupling, and even if it had been provoked by a strange, sordid situation, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Within seconds, we were both drifting away. However, sometime later, the roar of approaching motorcycles stirred me from my sleep.

"Are you awake?" I whispered to Chris when I felt her body move.

"Yes..." she replied in a faint voice.

"I guess the others are back," I replied.

There was silence for almost a minute before my wife asked, "Do you think they are going to have her, too?"

Once again, Chris showed that she was consumed with thoughts about the young girl's dilemma. I thought about her question and thought it highly likely that the ordeal was not yet over. Especially, since those returning probably included Vince who was quite aggressive.

"I guess so," I replied.

"My God..." she whispered, and turned in my arms until we were facing, then said, "It's so raw."

My lips went to her to provide a reassuring kiss, but when our lips met she pushed against mine hungrily while slipping her tongue into my mouth. The message registered instantly and I felt my dick quickly begin to swell. Seconds later, I was over her, and with her help my shaft was soon inside.

"Mmmmm...she whimpered while her hands gripped my arms.

We had just started a slow rocking motion when the sound of voices from the neighboring camp filled the night sky. It was clear there was something taking place, and Chris looked at me with questioning eyes.

"They're going for her," I whispered.

"Really?" she replied.

"Yeah...probably Vince..." I said.

In reality, I had no idea what was taking place, but it was clear my wife was aroused. Later, when we were safe at home, I would definitely want to gently probe and see if she would share her thoughts, but at the moment, I just wanted to enjoy her body.

My message instantly brought forth from her all kinds of sighs and mews of pleasure. For several minutes, I kept the slow pace, but as Chris' excitement built, so do my own, which drove me forward until I was once more pounding into her hard. Her hands moved to my ass and began pulling, while her sounds increased in volume enough that anyone approaching our tent would know what was happening.

Chris has had many powerful orgasms, but never has she experienced multiple ones in a short time frame. However, by her movements and whines, I thought she may very well be on her way to the second of the evening. Sure enough, just minutes later, it arrived.

"Ohhh honey...ohhhh...mmmm...mmmm..." she moaned, and then with a deep breath added, "What are you doing to me?"

I fucked her through her release, then put my arms under her legs and pushed them back. I looked down at her face from my extended arms, driven madly forward by the wet slapping sound of our connection. Chris eyes were barely open, but I could still see in them remnants of lust and abandon.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Rarely, does Chris curse, and I had never heard her utter the provocative word. It sent me over the edge and the tiny amount of cum I had left shot forth from my spasming balls.

"I can't...no more...I'm dead..." I groaned as I collapsed on top of her, and felt her arm loop around my neck.

Surprisingly, Chris was up before me the next morning, and when I peeked outside the tent, I could see her puttering about while occasionally glancing towards the other campsite. I watched her for several minutes while she worked to make coffee, then stepped outside.

"Morning," I said cheerfully.

"Good morning," she answered, although I could see some tension in her brow.

"Have you figured out what's going on?" I said, nodding towards the others, while fighting back a smirk.

"No, smartass. Do you want your coffee in a cup or do you want me to throw it on you?" she responded with faux annoyance.

"Cup please," I laughed, and after she handed it to me, I looked over and saw Mad Dog and Darrell moving around.

"When do you want to leave?" she asked.

"Soon, I think we've had enough adventure on this trip," I answered.

"Okay, but I want to clean up first," she said.

We sipped the coffee, nibbled on muffins and chatted aimlessly for thirty minutes. The subject of the previous night never entered the conversation, and I sensed that with the light of day, it was something Chris was ready to forget. When I started to break things down, Chris announced she was off to the bathroom, and after gathering her things, she made the short trek over. Within a minute of her arriving, I noticed Vince headed that way, and it dawned on me that every time my wife visited the building, he had gone over too. Still, I couldn't come up with a good rationale for why the dots should be connected, and Chris had never mentioned anything.

I was in the final stages of packing when Chris returned. I had noticed Vince departing a few minutes earlier, and although I sensed something, I still couldn't put my finger on it. Together, we finished loading the vehicle and were about to leave when I decided to hit the restroom first. I had finished peeing and was about to wash my hands when I noticed, on the corner of one of the sinks, a large mark that on closer inspection appeared to be a partial boot print. Confused, I looked around, then it dawned on me what had occurred. Pulling myself up on the sink until I could stand, I was able to just see over the common wall into the women's side since it didn't reach all the way to the ceiling. It was arranged identical to the men's, except the urinals were replaced by another stall. One of the showers was at an angle so the view ended at the soap dish height, but I was able to see to the floor of the other, which meant that depending on which shower Chris had used, Vince either saw her bare breasts or her completely nude body. It was a shocking realization, but the most surprising aspect was my response. Rather than getting angry, I felt something different. It was like the feeling a kid gets when he steals a piece of gum, fearful but exhilarating at the same time, and the fact that my wife was completely unaware made it even wilder.

When I returned to Chris, I said nothing and minutes later we were on our way, waving as we passed the early risers in the adjoining camp. On the ride home, we were silent about DeAnne, Tommy and the initiation. In fact, the subject wasn't broached for weeks and only came up after a night out with friends, that included heavy drinking.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
More Stories