The Sacrifice Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband locates the biker and now must deal with the result.
17.1k words
91.4k
241
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks had passed since our weekend camping trip where we had witnessed the decadent initiation rite of the bikers. Strangely, it had exposed some aspects of my wife's sexuality that were new to me. There had been a few times where one of us had made a passing comment about the event, but we had not discussed it in any detail. I think at part of it, at least from my perspective, was the fact that I was still processing what I had seen from Chris, and I suspect she might have been questioning her conduct, as well. However, after a night out with friends, where the alcohol was flowing, the subject was suddenly opened wide.

After returning to our house, I had flopped down on the couch while Chris went to the bathroom. She joined me a few minutes later wearing only a cropped t-shirt with her thong and snuggled in close. It was easy to tell that she was in the mood to play.

"Someone's horny," I teased.

"Ssshhhh..." she replied, and pulled my hand to her breast.

I fondled her while we kissed, and then a silly thought hit me and I blurted out, "Why don't you dance for me?"

She pushed away so she could look at me, and then said, "You're still thinking about DeAnne."

"No, baby...I'm thinking about you and Tommy," I replied with a chuckle, thinking I was being clever.

"No...it's Deanne," she answered, with a certain look, and after pausing to let her words sink in, she continued with, "You wanted to be with her...you wanted to trade."

"No, honey..." I started, but was cutoff.

"You already admitted it. You're still thinking about her. You wanted her so badly you wanted to let him..." she challenged me before her thought tailed off.

"Chris, I was just teasing," I said, suddenly feeling defensive.

"No, you're still thinking about her," she replied, not letting it go.

I pulled her to me so we were tightly connected and began to lovingly kiss her neck as I wondered whether she was playing with me or feeling vulnerable. However, as I did so, I began to think my efforts only made me appear guilty.

"Honey..." I whispered softly.

"You thought about trading me. For a moment, you were quiet and thought about it," she declared.

"No, it was just so shocking...it caught me off guard," I replied, feeling I had come up with a good explanation.

"Liar," she said instantly.

Her statement momentarily stopped the conversation, and while we looked at each other, Chris peeled off her top and then started working on the buttons of my shirt. When she had several undone, her hand reached inside and began to tease my nipples in the way she knew drove me crazy.

"I love you," I said.

"I would have done it if you wanted...I would have made the sacrifice for you," she whispered.

Her words sent a sudden chill through my body. Did I actually hear her correctly? Did my loving wife really say she would have sex with another man in trade? It was so far away from her normal manner that for a moment I thought it must be a trap, but at the same time, it was so bizarre, so completely surreal, that I began to think that she might actually be serious.

"You're crazy," I finally said as the silence was just too disturbing.

"I would have...for you..." she answered softly as she toyed with my nipples.

"No...no, you wouldn't...you're pretending it was a game, but it wasn't a game. That big asshole would have shoved his cock into you and fucked you as hard as he could," I replied, purposefully being graphic.

"I would have for you. Just like she did for Tommy," she said in the same faint voice.

"Tommy was stupid. Very stupid! I wouldn't want you to do anything like that," I replied, now wondering if she was drunker than I thought.

"It would have been...you could have been with DeAnne," she said, still refusing to let the subject go.

Our movements completely stopped, and now I was just looking into her eyes which were fixed on mine. We stayed that way as the seconds turned into a minute or more. During that time, another thought came to my brain, but it was so strange, so impossible to believe that at first, I dismissed it. However, it kept coming back, over and over in a wild, bizarre vision, and suddenly my words were coming out.

"Chris, do you want to have sex with Falcon?" I finally asked.

"You wanted DeAnne," she replied evasively.

"You didn't answer me," I said, and a long pause ensued before she finally answered.

"I don't know...what she did. I mean it is in my head and I think about it. It seems so powerful and watching how it happened was so basic, so carnal... The big sacrifice she made for such a silly reason...such a crazy reason. I don't know..." she tried to explain.

"And him?" I pushed.

"He was such a complete jerk...a total ass...it makes her sacrifice even bigger..." she replied, continuing to paint the scene as a gallant act by the young girl.

I realized that she still hadn't answered my question about Falcon. I sensed there was something about him that intrigued her, although the idea seemed completely crazy. She was an educated, professional woman, and he was a knuckle dragging Neanderthal, everything a modern female was supposed to despise.

"Did you want to be with him?" I asked again, wanting desperately to know as it opened a whole new door into the understanding of my wife.

"I would have done it for you," she replied again

I took her head in my hands and forced her to look into my face from mere inches away, "Did you want him?"

"Don't make me say it," she whimpered, and in her response, I had the answer.

"You have to say it," I demanded.

Surprisingly, she responded immediately, "Okay, yes...yes. I don't know why..."

"For several seconds, we just stared at each other, and then, like a bell had rung, we were at each other, shedding our clothes and ending up with me on top of her with my dick buried deeply inside. We fucked with a torrid pace while looking into each other's eyes as her grunts of pleasure filled the room. Then, I was at the point of no return and I flooded her pussy before collapsing on her heaving body.

"Are you mad?" Chris whispered as she stroked my hair.

"No...I'm not mad...maybe confused...really confused," I answered sincerely.

The uncontrollable lust I felt with her revelation departed with the release of my semen. Now, I was left to ponder the message. Fortunately, I had enough sense to be non-judgmental, and although I had loads of thoughts and questions, I knew it was better to wait for another time. Thus, as soon as we had gained our breath, we merely went to bed and cuddled.

It took another few weeks for the subject to come up again. In the intervening time, we shared looks that communicated what each other was thinking, although we steered clear of any specific conversation. Now, we were in bed after going out to dinner, and were making love in a languid unhurried way. In fact, several times we had stopped and discussed other things, so while we were both enjoying the connection, it wasn't filled with passion.

"Still want to be a martyr?" I teased.

"God, you want her so bad," Chris answered, immediately knowing what I meant.

"No, baby...I want Falcon to have you...make you scream like her..." I replied provocatively.

It was something I had thought a lot about. The entire weekend had been strange, starting with some flirting, then the playful dancing and finally the powerful scenes we had witnessed during Tommy's initiation. It had been such a departure from our normal life, and it all involved sex, both consensual and manipulated. It had been strangely arousing to me, and I couldn't deny that I found DeAnne alluring, but I would have never guessed my sweet Chris could have become excited, too. I had thought all the moments where Chris had shown signs of arousal were preludes to the lovemaking we would share in our tent. Now, I suspected that at least part of it was her projection of herself in DeAnne's role.

"David!" she declared, but at the same time, I felt her legs spread further and her hips roll into mine.

"He saw you naked...Vince..." I whispered into her ear.

"What...what do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"He looked over the wall in the bathroom. There was a gap between the wall and ceiling and I saw where he stood," I told her.

Chris stopped moving and took my head in her hands, "You didn't stop him?"

"I didn't know until we were leaving," I replied.

She looked at me for several seconds, and then asked, "Would you have?"

"I would have before Saturday night," I answered with a small grin, then teased, "Falcon didn't get a look."

"He would have done more than look..." she shot back.

"You could have made your sacrifice," I countered.

My words only resulted in Chris narrowing her eyes and giving me an annoyed look. So, I erased my silly grin and started to move slowly. We continued on in silence for several minutes, but it became evident that neither of us was building, so I finally stopped. After moving to her side and turning her to face me, I kissed her softly on the lips.

"So much," she finally whispered, giving me a glimpse as to where her mind was.

From that evening on, we would return to the subject of Falcon and DeAnne every now and then. It wasn't the central part of our lovemaking, that was still reserved for the tender interaction of husband and wife, but occasionally, when the mood was right, we would go to it. In my wife's view, the major theme was my interest in the young dancer and her sacrifice. I had to purposefully bring her back to the admission she had made about Falcon, and although she acknowledged that something about him enticed her, she struggled to explain it and always took comfort in declaring it a mystery. In reality, it was her interest in Falcon that dominated my thoughts, as it was just so bizarre. For a man, getting excited about a young, attractive and scantily clad woman was normal fare. However, I had never contemplated a similar dynamic could occur in a female, especially where the circumstances are so different.

Driving to work one morning, a thought flashed through my brain that stayed with me for the entire day. It concerned reaching out to DeAnne in an attempt to locate Falcon. I wasn't sure what I expected if it did happen, but suddenly my mind was churning in an attempt to remember if the young dancer ever told us where she worked. I seemed to recall references being made to the industrial part of the city, south of downtown, which meant it could be one of a half a dozen clubs. However, there were two that stood out over the others, and I thought it likely that with DeAnne's looks she would be in one of them.

I chewed on the idea for weeks, knowing it was a longshot, but also feeling it wasn't a big imposition on my time. I could get to the area in twenty to thirty minutes, so it didn't seem the investment would be more than a couple hours. Deciding that my best hope for success would be to hit the clubs on a busy evening, I finally made a plan for the upcoming Thursday, telling Chris I had to attend a business dinner. I worked late, and at a little past seven, I left the office and pointed my car south.

The first place I tried had a crowded parking lot, and after paying the cover and entering, I could see that it was quite lively. Thankfully, there was enough light to see the entire room, but desiring to remain inconspicuous, I let a waitress guide me to a small table near the back. After ordering a beer, I leaned back and let my eyes wander from girl to girl. I knew she could be with a customer or taking a break, so I relaxed and waited, but when almost an hour had gone by with no sign of her, I decided to ask the waitress.

"I'm looking for a girl name DeAnne that works the clubs around here. I think DeAnne is her real name, not her stage name," I asked Connie, then went on to describe the young dancer.

Of course, not knowing the circumstances, I could see the girl look at me suspiciously before she replied, "It might be Teri."

She pointed to a girl standing near the entrance that only had a slight resemblance to DeAnne, and when I shook my head, she just shrugged and left. I took my time finishing my third beer, and when it was done, I left. Fortunately, the second club was only a mile away, so in just a few minutes, I had entered, found a spot, and was once again nursing a beer.

This club was slightly larger, although less well-lit, with numerous dark nooks. I had been sitting for fifteen minutes, and had fended off several approaches when I spotted DeAnne strutting down the main aisle. I sat up in my seat and waved to get her attention, but she moved on without seeing me. Quickly, I flagged the waitress and she immediately came to me.

"That girl...I'm interested in her," I said.

"Mercedes," the waitress replied, and started walking towards her.

I stood when she approached, but whether it was too dark, or too much time had passed, she didn't recognize me.

"Hi DeAnne," I said with a smile when she was seated.

It took her a moment, and I could see the wheels spinning, but finally she made the connection and a huge smile came to her face.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see you again," she announced.

"I know!" I replied, and quickly we gave the waitress our order.

The young girl looked the same except she now sported a large tattoo that covered a big portion of her right leg from hip to knee. I thought it took away from her freshness, although her lovely smile certainly compensated.

"You came so I could dance," she stated happily.

"Of course!" I said, and then added, "How's Tommy?"

"Oh, we're not together anymore," she answered, and for some reason it made me a little sad.

If she felt any curiosity about my presence, she didn't show it and we sipped our drinks and chatted about random things for several minutes. Then, during a song change, she stood and positioned herself in front of me.

"Ready?" she asked.

I simply nodded and she began to move, swiftly bringing back memories of our time camping. Soon, she was down to her g-string, practically massaging my body with hers. She merged into the second song without hesitation and near the end her hand slowly stroked the inside of my thigh bringing me to a full erection.

"Nice," she said, tickling me with her fingernails before sitting down on my lap.

"That was amazing," I told her.

"Too bad your wife didn't get wild," she said, referring to the dance lesson at the campsite.

"I know," I said, letting my thoughts drift back.

"Can I dance some more?" she asked, and when I nodded she rose immediately.

Two more songs elapsed, and several times during the session she took my hand and placed it on her breasts. When she was done, she once again sat on my lap without her top. Her breasts were amazing and her nipples proportioned perfectly for their size. In addition, her smooth skin, now glistening with sweat, was deeply alluring. For a moment, my thoughts were consumed by her, and I forgot my purpose.

"DeAnne," I said to get her attention, and then started, "Remember that club leader... the guy named Falcon? I want to get a hold of him."

"Okay, do you want his number?" she said as if it were no big deal.

"You have it? You know where he is?" I probed, surprised at how easy it had been.

"Yeah, I live with him," she replied with a cute smile.

At first, her words shocked me, but as I thought about it, I realized it wasn't odd at all. He was the powerful leader and she was an attractive young woman that hung out with the group. She was certainly the best looking of any of the club women I had been in contact with, so I could see how Falcon would want her. I did feel sympathy for Tommy, and something propelled me to want to know what had happened to him.

"Is Tommy in the club?" I asked, purposely being vague.

"Oh, sure," she replied easily.

I wondered how it all worked, realizing I didn't understand the biker culture at all.

"You know Chris...my wife, was really impressed by the sacrifice you made for Tommy that night. All you did so he could be a member," I said, picking my words gingerly.

"Thanks. He really wanted it bad," she answered, giving no indication that she was victimized, then suddenly she asked, "Why do you want to talk to Falcon?"

I laughed for a second to settle my nerves. I hadn't expected things to progress like they were, so I wasn't really prepared. I thought about several different approaches I could take, but in the end, I decided to just be straightforward. I explained the conversation with Chris and told her how the sacrifice DeAnne had made for Tommy, someone she loved, had struck a chord with my wife. After pausing for a moment to take a deep breath, I told her that it had also made Chris excited, and that there was something about Falcon's aggressive manners that played a part as well. To her, that had made the sacrifice even greater. Finally, I explained about the trade the biker had offered, and how I had indeed considered it for a moment before declining.

"He was going to fuck your wife and you were going to be with me?" she clarified, and when I nodded, she said, "Wow...I wish you would have."

"Well, you know...it was a crazy night...for us," I said.

"And now you want to?" she replied, jumping to the answer.

She was giving me a cute little smile that let me know she wasn't offended at all. Her open manner helped me collect my thoughts and continue.

"DeAnne, I didn't know you were with him now, so I didn't really think about a trade. But, you know, Chris kind of has this interest..." I started, but stumbled with my thoughts before I was able to continue, "She kind of...you know...talks about the sacrifice you made."

"Hmmm..." she said when I finished.

"What?" I asked knowing she was thinking something.

"Baby, I think she just wants to fuck him," she replied bluntly.

"Well...I don't know...she kept using the word sacrifice," I countered.

"That's bullshit. She just wants his cock," she laughed, and then added, "Be careful...he'll put her to bed."

"What's that mean?" I asked, not understanding what she was trying to say.

"He's really good with that big thing. If she's into him some, he'll fuck her till she's out. She won't forget," DeAnne, the girl I thought was a simple stripper, was warning me about the potential damage to the sexual well-being of my marriage.

"It would just be a onetime thing," I said, trying to defend the plan, and then added, "Chris has a fantasy thing...but she doesn't know I'm here. I'm just kind of, you know, thinking about it."

"Do you want to trade?" she asked, still smiling.

"Uhhh...well, I don't want to do something you don't want to..." I replied.

"Don't worry," the young dancer responded, as her hand found my balls.

"Do you think he...Falcon...would do it? I asked.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she shot back immediately.

We talked about it some more, and then I left with the understanding she would talk to Falcon and explain things. I left my cell number with her so he could call me if he was interested, although she assured me there was no doubt he would be willing. As I drove away, I wondered if I had gone too far, and decided if I got cold feet, I would simply tell him so.

Surprisingly, I didn't hear from the biker for three days. The call came late in the afternoon, and recognizing the number, I stood and closed the door to my office.

"Hello?" I answered, practically cringing from the anticipation of the conversation.

"Well, well...I never thought I'd hear from you. My little bitch says you want to discuss a trade," he started.

"Look, I want to discuss it, but it's a what if thing...hypothetical...I mean just to talk about how it would work," I replied, struggling with the message.

"I got ya. Here's your answer. Happy to make the trade, but no drama. Be sure cause I don't want to play no games. The way it works is we meet and trade. Not much more to it than that. You think about it and call me when you're ready," he responded, and then hung up.