The Safe House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Desires fulfilled **

After 20 minutes or so, the selected movie had proven to be a snoozer. Kevin decided he'd start up a conversation to get to know Maggie better.

"So, Mags, when did you start realizing ... you know, that you were ... different," he started awkwardly, inwardly rolling his eyes at himself as the words bumbled out.

"I love it when you call me Mags by the way," she started. "So, um, I think I was always curious about women's clothing. And I used to get mistaken for a girl all the time growing up, even in high school. But I didn't start trying women's clothes on until I was about 12. Once I did, I couldn't stop. I just knew it was who I was meant to be. I always felt so happy and ... real. I always felt like wearing boy clothes and acting like a normal boy was just an image. I never felt comfortable as Morgan. Unfortunately, I also knew I had to be him. I knew my family wouldn't understand."

"So, are your parents religious or something?"

"Yeah. They're Mormons. The first time they caught me was when I was 16. I was dancing around in my room wearing my sister's bra and panties. They nearly sent me to conversion camp right then and there, but I promised it wouldn't happen again. I knew I was lying, but I was really scared of what they might do."

"God, that's awful," Kevin responded.

"The second time was also the last. They walked into my bedroom when I was at school and found my bag full of stuff. When I got home, they had thrown it all on my bed. Including all my sex toys and dildos and vibrators. It was mortifying. My dad gave me two options. I could either go to therapy or conversion camp or I could move out. I refused to go to a conversion camp and he made the choice for me," she continued.

"Jesus. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. You and Jess really saved me," she paused for a moment before whispering, "I don't think I could ever thank you enough."

After a brief awkward silence, Kevin mustered up the gumption to ask, "Dildos, vibrators and sex toys?"

Her eyes opened wide and she smiled devilishly at him and responded, "Yeah. I'm a very horny girl. And nothing gets me going more than a big dildo rocking in and out of my thick, round ass."

Kevin's heart leapt into his throat. His cock instantly grew rock hard. In that moment, there was no one in the world hotter than Maggie. He decided to push it further.

"So, Mags, are the toys the only things you have experience with?"

Her smile spread from ear to ear before she said, "I'm still a virgin. I've been waiting for the right kind of man to make a proper lady out of me. A kind man. Strong, caring, compassionate. Handsome," she paused for a few seconds to consider her words. She decided to just go with the flow when she added, "Someone like you."

"Like me, huh? You think I'm handsome?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned out, biting her lower lip ever so slightly.

Kevin's heart raced as she moved a little bit closer to him on the couch.

"Have ... have you ever been with a girl ... a girl like me before?"

"No, but I can't think of anything I want more in the world right now," he replied softly.

With that, she crawled onto his lap facing him and pulled his head towards her for a deep, passionate kiss. Their heads rotated softly and slowly as their lips gently pressed together. He could feel her breath mingle with his as their lips slightly opened and their tongues whipped across each other.

"Oh my! Kevin, that's a big stick you're carrying with you," she moaned out playfully as she felt his rock hard cock against her legs.

He reached under her skirt and gently grabbed hold of her girl cock. She was very well endowed as well and possibly bigger than him! She moaned approvingly.

"You're not freaked out, are you? If you are, I can ..." she started.

He cut her off, saying, "No fucking way. You're not going anywhere."

Their kiss continued until she abruptly jumped off of him.

"I'll be right back!" she said as she quickly ran down the hallway. He watched as she sprinted away, her long erect cock bouncing under the skirt.

She came back quickly with a bottle in her hand.

"We'll need this shortly," she said, showing him the lube she had just gathered.

He smiled at her but before he could do anything else she was ripping his shorts off as quickly as she could. His thick, 8 inch cock sprung free. She tossed his clothes mindlessly to the side and instantly dropped to her knees. She took the shaft in her hand and began softly stroking it and licking it.

The slow, deliberate movements were beginning to drive Kevin insane. Her lips gently wrapped around the head of his cock and sent a chill up his spine. She fondled his sack gently as she began taking as much of him as she could down her throat.

Back and forth her head went, sending waves of pleasure through his body. He grabbed the back of her head gently, encouraging her as she sucked, stroked and licked his rock hard shaft.

As he began to get close to his release, she stopped and pulled away.

She stood up facing him and said, "And now for the best part."

She unbuckled her skirt and tossed it to the side. Her rock hard cock had already busted out of the top of her thin, red lace panties. Kevin stared at it for a second, marveling at how smooth and soft it looked. He gestured for her to come closer. She dropped her panties to the ground and approached him.

He gently grabbed her cock and began stroking it.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. That feels good," she cooed softly.

He instinctively took the tip of her cock into his lips and kissed it softly and licked around the head before taking it into his mouth. He felt her body shudder as he did so. He continued stroking her and kissing her girl cock for a minute before she gently pushed him back.

"I love that you're willing to do that, but I want that rock hard cock inside of me now," she said confidently.

She grabbed the bottle of lube and applied some to her backside. She put more in her hand and spread it lightly on his rock hard shaft. She quickly straddled him and she used her hand to guide his cock into her tight hole.

"Mmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as the tip pressed against her. The flesh slowly opened up as the tip of his cock penetrated in slow motion.

"Oh, it hurts," she sighed.

"We can stop," he began to reply before she cut him off to say, "Hell no. This is the best part."

Slowly but surely, she lowered herself onto his cock. Her tight hole was giving him intense pleasure and the mixture of pain and erotic fulfillment on her face nearly sent him over the edge.

After a minute, she finally bottomed out. She leaned in for a long, passionate kiss as her hard cock pressed in between them.

After a second, she began lifting her body up. He looked at her face and could see her eyes shut as she relished the intense pleasure of him being inside of her.

"Are you ok," he asked.

"I'm in heaven. The toys are one thing. But feeling you inside me. You're ... alive. And throbbing. And twitching. And it's so fucking amazing. I don't want this feeling to ever end," she moaned out in half breaths.

"I want your cum. I want you to explode inside of me. God, I'm so fucking horny right now," she said as her body began to push up and down.

The tightness was like nothing he had ever experienced. Her cock was rubbing up down his body as she bounced up and down on his rock hard shaft. Kevin was so turned on that he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Their faces locked together for passionate kisses but were disrupted by Maggie's moaning.

"Ohhhhhh. Mmmmmmmm," she repeatedly moaned out as her body rocked up and down and up and down.

"Oh Mags, you're driving me to the edge," he said softly.

"Mmmmm Kevin. I think I'm about to cum. Oh god, I don't think I'm going to ... mmmmmm," she said, on the brink of a sexual eruption.

His body couldn't take it anymore. He did all he could to hold the swelling feeling back, but he lost all control. His cock erupted inside of her as a powerful rush of pleasure and release burned throughout his body. His cock twitched and spasmed repeatedly, unloading all of his warm, white cum deep inside her sweating, bouncing body.

"Oh my god that feels so fucking amazin...." she began to say before her orgasm erupted, silencing her immediately.

Her cock exploded, flinging her white seed all over their close, warm bodies. Kevin felt her body quiver as rope after rope of cum splashed between them. Her eyes were closed tightly as she bit her bottom lip, letting the sexual fulfillment ripple through her soft, smooth body.

As their shared orgasms cooled down, they opened their eyes and stared at one another for a brief second before their lips gently pressed together for a long, gentle kiss.

"That was ... amazing. My god, I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life," he said to her, his semi hard cock still fully inserted deep inside her.

She smiled, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"I can't imagine a first time for a girl being any better than that," she whispered in a satisfied and content tone.

"I know I need to get up, but I love the feeling of you inside me too much. I don't want this to end. I hope this isn't the last time for us," she said, looking for some reassurance that Kevin was ok with all of it.

"Mags, this won't even be the last time tonight."

She smiled, kissed him passionately and got up from his lap. She began walking down the hallway and looked back at him to ask, "Join me in the shower?"

He immediately leapt up and chased after her, which got her giggling down the hall.

The night would go on to be a continued exploration of each other's bodies as the sexual chemistry between them only grew stronger and more intense. They did little sleeping that night, though exhaustion finally took over as she fell asleep in his arms together in his bed.

Kevin awoke first the next day around noon and went to the kitchen to fix some coffee. A few minutes later, Maggie followed and hugged him strongly from behind.

"I'm as happy as I've ever been," she said to him.

"Me too, Mags."

"I want to ask something of you. If you say no it's completely ok. I'll understand," she started.

"What is it?"

"So, I've gotten to know a couple of girls like me. We met online and I've met them a few times in public. They're super sweet but also kind of in the same spot I was in. They're having to hide themselves because of their families. I can tell they're kind of jealous of how lucky I am to have you," she said.

"Is this going where I think it is?"

"Again, if you don't want to do this I completely understand, but they're more than willing to pay rent. They just really need to get out of some toxic circumstances. Plus, they're both so pretty. So much more than me,"

"I highly doubt that, Mags. You're fucking beautiful," he responded.

She smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"So, would you consider letting them rent one of the other rooms?"

He turned around to look into her eyes. He could see the concern she had for them. He had been hesitant to bring anyone into his home before, but Maggie had changed him. Now, he wanted nothing more than to give others a safe place to go to. A place where they could be themselves. His answer was an easy one.

"Absolutely. Tell them they can come stay with us. If you want, they can take your room if you're willing to share a bed with me going forward," he replied.

Her face brightened with a big smile. She kissed him again and replied, "I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be. I'm going to go let them know. They'll both be so excited!"

She ran to the bedroom to grab her phone and let the girls know.

Kevin poured a cup of coffee and sat in the living room, reflecting on their perfect night together and his new outlook on life. The coming days would be incredibly satisfying for him and Maggie, as his home would become a safe house for others.


12