The Saga of Trudy and Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy fell silent for most of the rest of the ride home. Frank knew that her bringing up "the Gloria thing", even as a joke, and the ensuing silence meant that she was dealing with her own personal comparisons. In a short time they would be home. Frank thought of an activity that would take Trudy's mind off her troubles.

Finally, they rounded the corner into their neighborhood. Trudy sighed, "I wish I could wear some of those gowns."

"What do you mean, Trudy?" Frank knew what she meant. Trudy felt dowdy next to the décolletage of the "wives group".

"I think that you were the best looking woman at the party." He meant it.

Trudy blushed, "Thanks, Frank, but you know what I mean."

The car had arrived at the stop sign at the end of their street. It was dark and the street was quiet. Instead of routinely turning, Frank threw the car into park and turned toward her. The street lights from above lit Trudy's face dimly, but Frank could see from her expression that she knew he meant business.

He formed a wide cradle with his thumb and forefinger. Reaching toward her he grasped her chin gently, but firmly. He looked her in the eyes, saying without anger, but plainly and with all the conviction he could summon, "Trudy, maybe I know and maybe not. One thing that I'm SURE of:" and he annunciated each word to emphasize their meaning, "I will never get tired of looking into this smiling face!" It was a short but forceful speech, and Trudy knew that he meant it. He released his hold on her chin but maintained his stare into her.

His attestation drew the breath from her. She gasped and drew up her hands over her mouth and managed to cry, "Oh, Frank!" The whimper wasn't from sorrow or anger. His comment had crumbled her foundation of doubt and in pulling it from her had created a vacuum that momentarily reduced her to a single, plaintive sob.

He had pierced the imperfect cocoon that she had spun around herself for all their nineteen years. It had allowed permeation from outside to her core, but had kept her demons locked within it. Frank had hewn the web asunder. All of the gremlins that had resided within broke out, screaming their Satan's song, flying into the night. They would never return.

*******************

A minute later couple pulled into the driveway. Trudy, accustoming herself to her newly found inner tranquility was rebuilding her energy from the unnerving exorcism. "I love you, Frank."

"I've never doubted it. I love you, too."

They walked through the silent, darkened house. It felt strange at first, but they recalled the girls' sojourn to their grandparents' house. Trudy was eager to get Frank upstairs. Much had happened in the evening hours since their encounter as they were getting dressed. It all confirmed Trudy's desires. Their lovemaking would blend physical and emotional pleasures. They were at the destination to which Trudy had promised herself that they would return. Her mental preparations for lovemaking were already underway.

Stopping short of the stairs, Frank glanced out the back door to the moonlit swimming pool. "Trudy, how about a moonlight swim?"

Her eyes widened in delight and desire. In their secret dictionary, "Moonlight Swim" had a special meaning. They got to enjoy it so infrequently, when mood, weather and solitude came together to enable it.

They strode together to the sliding glass doors leading out to the pool. Trudy fumbled with her bracelets and brooch. By the time she had bent over and finished unstrapping her shoes, Frank was nude.

He watched her reach under the hem of her gown to remove her "knee-highs". She started to reach for the hooks at the back of her collar.

"Trudy, if I had known that there were no pantyhose to deal with, I would have taken care of that gown, myself."

Trudy stopped. Excitement was painted on her face. "Well, now you know!"

He stepped forward, embraced her, they kissed. The height difference seemed natural to them. From the embrace, Frank grasped the hooks and released them. The front of the gown fell from her torso and she stood nude to the waist. They refreshed their embrace while Frank caressed her breasts and nipples. The skin-to-skin contact was at the same time soothing and exciting. He felt her stiffened nipples and was eager to swallow them. She felt his hardness trying to probe her through the material of the remaining lower portion of the gown. In her mind's eye, he was already inside her.

After a minute she turned her back to him to give access to the zipper that would complete the disrobing. In a second, it fell to the floor. They stood together naked, her back to his front, prepared to give and receive pleasure.

From in back of her, Frank's hands roamed her body, from her firm cheeks that he pressed into himself; around front to her shoulders and breasts; around her back, loosening every muscle; returning to her front to press her upper thighs alongside her mound, and she pressed back in return. It stretched the skin of her mound over her vulva, indirectly massaging her clitoris. She pressed forward with more and more force as Frank provided the counterpoint. She would arch forward searching for the welcome pleasure, then ease back in preparation for her return. She was panting heavily and Frank's rigid penis at her back compounded her excitement.

In a hoarse voice, she struggled to blurt out, "Frank, I don't think that we'll make it to the pool!"

With that, Frank released her and opened the sliding glass door. She did not mind the stoppage, because she knew that it would lead to a retracing of the pleasure-filled road. The pool was about thirty yards away. Frank allowed her to precede him, and then followed several paces behind. She knew why he had done so. The sight of her sculpted buttocks, set atop her long legs, flexing with each stride, was the reason. He was never ashamed that it was his favorite work of art. She reveled in the knowledge that he was ogling her. She slowed her pace to prolong the procession.

She dove into the deep end of the pool, Frank right after her. Frank stayed on the bottom for a handful of seconds, enjoying the coolness of the water. As he broke the surface he saw her ten feet away in the corner. Her arms were outstretched, holding onto the spillways of the pool for support. Her occupied, outstretched arms gave the seductive illusion of helplessness, which Frank knew to be a mirage. Yet, he allowed it to excite him further. Under the water, helped by natural buoyancy, her long legs splayed out in a wide vee to bid him welcome.

He swam over and the two familiar bodies fit together. Frank stretched out his own two arms to rest on hers. He leaned forward to kiss her. Their pulse increased as they sensed each other's passion. Frank eased his head down to suckle a nipple. She stopped him.

"I don't need any foreplay, Frank." She gasped. "I'm ready for you now!"

Frank brought his face up close to hers and whispered, "I'll meet you in the shallow end."

Frank moved aside so she could swim to the other end of the pool. He watched her move by, savoring the display of her perfect globes framed by the water's surface in encore of the earlier procession.

When he arrived at the shallow end of the pool she was already standing away from the sides waiting for him. The water in the shallow end of the pool rose to within a few inches from her entrance. He approached her; they embraced. Frank's engorged penis stood up, poking just above the surface. She being the taller of the two, there was no need for him to lift her. She flexed her knees and that caused her to ease down until her vagina engulfed him. Frank's muscular body ensured their balance.

She stayed like that for a minute. She felt Frank's pulse and savored his filling her. When she was sure that they both had implanted the memory of the feeling, she straightened her legs until he was nearly withdrawn from her. Then she plunged back down, hoping for even deeper penetration. The motion continued, varying the speed and the depth. As their movement created waves in the pool, the buoyancy would help lift them, so the sensation was never completely predictable, and, thus, even more exquisite. It was one advantage of having a tall wife, as Frank had reminded himself that afternoon in Alvin's office.

As Trudy would raise and lower herself, she would rub her vulva on Frank's belly. Frank grasped her cheeks and pressed her into him. The crescendo of climax commenced, a tiny voice at first, that became louder with each up and down thrust. The final impetus was Frank, as he growled and the jets of his semen traveled into her. It triggered her orgasm. It was a long one, that pulsated, first gently, then harder. It ebbed and flowed as each pelvic muscle took its turn in spasm and release.

When it finally ended they felt drained physically and recharged emotionally. They stood locked together thinking about what had happened. They appreciated the gift that they had received, for it was doubtful that any other couple that had attended the soiree was as deeply fortunate as they had just been.

"Trudy, aren't these midnight swims invigorating?" Frank asked with that suggestive tone.

They both laughed. Frank collapsed his legs and they fell together under the refreshing water. They sought out the beach towels so they could dry off so they wouldn't track the chlorinated water on their way upstairs. The night was still young and so were they.

THE END

Whether you love or hate the story, I always enjoy readers' comments.

Autumn Writer

12