The Sales Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Ketaki goes deeper into the dalliance with her colleague.
6.2k words
4.29
64.7k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,195 Followers

The next morning, I followed Uday into Sharma's office. The fat sloth again cast that lecherous look at me, and flashed me a disgusting smile.

"Good to see you both. Have a seat."

"Thanks Sharmaji." Uday said. "Today I have for you a few configurations that will be great for your setup."

"Your configurations are always great, Uday." Sharma said. "It's the price and the delivery...."

"Of course, we'll get to that. But first, look at these charts. Ketaki." Uday snapped his fingers. He was getting into the domineering role. This time I did not mind it.

I took out the charts and handed them to Uday. For the next fifteen minutes, Uday explained the technical aspects of our product. As I listened, I felt tempted to jump in at several points. Uday still did not know our products inside out and was making a few mistakes or leaving out some crucial information. But I did not want to upset his routine, so I kept silent. As it is, Sharma was engrossed in Uday's spiel, all but eating out of his hand.

"All this sounds great." Sharma said when Uday finished his pitch. "But what about the price?"

"Ketaki?" Uday snapped his fingers again.

I pulled out my laptop and opened our firm's pricing program. I entered the details of the configuration and hit a few buttons.

"For the Nashik plant, it will be Rupees 7850000. And for the...."

"What????" Uday almost yelled. "That is ridiculous!"

"It is very high." Sharma said shaking his head.

"It already has the discount factored in and besides..." I started explaining.

"Shut up Ketaki." Uday glowered at me. "Just shut up. I gave you one thing to do. Talk to the finance guys and come up with a decent price."

"Yes, but I did...." I tried to sound sincerely sorry. This time, Uday had gone over this routine with me before the meting, so I was expecting all this.

"You did nothing. You are useless!" Uday said and banged his fist on the table.

"Now now, Uday. It's okay." Sharma squirmed at the yelling I was getting. "We can just have her..."

"What we will have her do is get out of this room, sit in the lobby and talk to the finance guys for a better price."

"Okay." I said and picked up my laptop.

"Try not to come back with another insulting price. You might not care about customers but I do!" Uday added as I walked out.

I strolled to the lobby and sat on the couch. There was no call made to the finance guys. I just sat there checking my email and various news websites. Twenty minutes later, the receptionist got a call asking for me to go back to Sharma's office.

"The finance guys are working on your request, Uday."

"Yeah, that's fine. Stay on top of it, understood? Now sit down!"

I sat in the chair, and looked at Sharma. His expression seemed somehow even more lecherous than usual.

"I liked the configuration and am convinced about the long term benefits of your product." Sharma said.

"See Ketaki, this is how sales is done." Uday added.

"Now, I need to take this to the big guys like the India level operations and finance officers, and the Asia-Pacific bosses." Sharma said.

"Sharmaji thinks they will be very impressed with what we have to offer." Uday said.

"This weekend, we have a Zincorp leadership conference in Khandala." Sharma said, pushing a brochure in my direction. "I will be going. All the big bosses will be there. We even have a tentative confirmation from the worldwide COO of the company."

"I see." I said, not sure where this was going.

"Why don't you two come to Khandala and meet with some of the big boys? I think we can expedite this process a lot faster if they hear the pitch in person."

"Oh, this weekend?" I said, remembering that it was Bhakti's birthday party on Saturday. "I have to...."

"Cancel it!" Uday thundered.

"Okay." I slowly said.

"It will be a fun event." Sharma said to me. "We have a lot of impressive speakers, great entertainment, and it is at the poshest new resort in Khandala. You can come in Friday night. We'll have dinner and a few drinks. Then Saturday at the conference, I will introduce you two to the big guys."

"Sounds fantastic!" Uday said and put his hand on my shoulder. "Ketaki and I will be there. Ketaki, remember to book a car for us."

"Yes, Uday." I said.

----------------------------

Back in the car, Uday asked me,

"Hey, sorry to be brusque about the Khandala thing. Is it possible for you to come?"

"I have to attend Bhakti's birthday party Saturday night. As long as we can leave Saturday evening, I am fine with it."

"Great." Uday said and put his car into gear.

Twenty minutes later, he pulled into the same spot as last time near Film City and turned the engine off. As if on autopilot, we were drawn to each other and started making out. As we kissed, I put my hand into his shirt and felt his chiseled torso. He was fondling my breasts.

"I am really looking forward to this weekend in Khandala with you." Uday said between kisses.

"Me too." I replied. As soon as I had heard about the Khandala conference, my mind had recognized it as a legitimate reason to go out of town and away from Manish. A bit of quick period math also told me that's around the time I would be at my most fertile.

"Ketaki."

"Yes?"

"I am in love with you."

I froze. Where did love come from? I stayed still as Uday kept kissing and fondling me.

"I really love you Ketaki." he said again.

"Okay." I said.

Uday pulled back, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that." he said and straightened his shirt and buttoned it up.

"No, it's okay." I said, unsure of how to respond.

"Forget I said that. Let's just go back to the office."

-------------------

"Love? LOVE? Please!" Bhakti scoffed.

"He sounded very sincere." I said.

"He is just closing the deal like any sales rep. Just wants to make sure...."

"No Bhakti, I think he means it."

"Okay, let's say he does mean it. So what? Are you going to dump Manish for him?"

"I....no....I don't think so."

"Are you sure?"

I thought a bit more about the question I had been grappling with all day. Did Uday really love me? And what did I feel for him? And for Manish?

"Yes." I said, trying to convince myself.

"Listen to me. This Khandala trip is a great opportunity. Sleep with him. Stay back Saturday night if you have to. Forget my birthday party. Get enough of his semen in you to give yourself a good chance of getting pregnant. Then end it."

"Yeah." I said. Then remembering the real reason for meeting her, "Bhakti, did you get what I asked for?"

She reached into her bag, took out a slender file folder, and pushed it towards me across the table.

"It wasn't difficult getting it at all. You're lucky I am in HR. I've gone through it. Nothing major to worry about. Just occasional low blood pressure."

I opened the file and started perusing the doctor's report on Uday's physical exam that was mandatory when joining the company.

"No HIV or any other STDs. That's the main thing." I noted.

"Yeah, and even in terms of how good his genes are, no family history of heart trouble, diabetes or any other congenital defects."

I finished going through as much of the report as I could understand and handed it back to Bhakti.

"Ketaki, even if you were to go look for a sample from a sperm bank, you wouldn't be as sure of a great set of genes as Uday's. And we already know his boys can swim. So go get knocked up. But end it right away."

I nodded and took another sip of the coffee.

--------------------------

All day Friday, I was on pins and needles. I had taken a pregnancy test that morning and unsurprisingly it had returned negative. I packed a small suitcase with enough clothes for two days. When I told Manish I was going to Khandala to meet some clients with a new colleague named Uday, he had just nodded. I frequently went out of town for sales calls or conferences, so it wasn't unusual.

But I knew it was unusual. After seven years of marriage, I had almost forgotten how it felt to be nervously excited about spending a night with a guy. I couldn't just pack any random formal clothes like I usually did for such visits. It was going to be the first and possibly the last date night with a handsome young stud. Although the primary purpose of this entire endeavor was getting pregnant by top quality seed, I was also looking forward to the romantic aspect of the night. Being wined and dined, wearing an alluring dress, make up, and finally spending an entire night (hopefully) making love. I carefully chose some of my sexiest sets of underwear, including lacy ones as well as thongs, and decided to pick the final combination later.

When I was almost done packing, I also remembered something crucial. Over the years, I had all but given up shaving or waxing. If I was going to wear a sexy dress with sexy underwear, I needed to. I spent half an hour shaving my legs and my pubic area, as well as my arms. As I ran my fingers over my smooth bald pussy, the reality of the impending night sank in even further, leading to even more butterflies in my stomach. Was this really such a good idea? Maybe I could just convince Manish to get tested, and if there was nothing that could be done about his problem, go in for a sperm donor.

But then Bhakti's words came back to me. Even if I go looking for a sperm donor, few were likely to be carrying genetic material superior to Uday's. And even if I kept that cold hard practical fact aside, I had to admit that I was looking forward to sleeping with Uday. This new dalliance had brought a new excitement to my life and made me feel more like a sexy virile woman than ever before.

At work, I spent the entire time before lunch daydreaming about how that evening and night would go. I was supposed to go over the configurations for the meetings with Zincorp's top brass, but I could barely focus. I pictured Uday and me going to a fancy restaurant, having wine and a gourmet dinner. Maybe we would dance a little. Manish wasn't much of a dancer and I always missed that. But Uday's graceful body language hinted at him being an adept dancer. Then, he would take me back to his room. or my room. We would have to get separate rooms for appearances sake when we claimed expenses after coming back. We would kiss....ah...those lips of his....I would gorge on his perfectly toned chest. Then he would go down on me and get me wet. Uday was a playboy, so I was sure he was great at going down on me. And then.....

"Hi Ketaki."

Uday's smiling dreamy face and broad shoulders materialized above my cubicle wall.

"Hi Uday." I blushed, finding the object of my daydreams in flesh in front of me.

"Do you have the alternative specifications for Zincorp's Nashik plant ready yet?"

"Sorry, not yet. I'll have them ready soon."

"Great. Whenever you can get them ready. I'd like to go over them as soon as I can so that....." Uday looked around to make sure no one was watching and then winked at me, "so that I am free all night."

I blushed again and nodded.

"Just email them to me whenever you can. And you'll be ready to go at 4?"

"Yup." I said, pointing at my valise.

"Great. I'll see you then."

As Uday walked away I got up and caught a glimpse of his butt. Even in formal pants, it looked so perfectly shaped, so well toned, so imminently grabbable. Pop culture spends so much time discussing whether a guy loves women's boobs or ass, but there is very little discussion on what women like in men. I love a well toned butt as much as I like well toned chests.

----------------

Finally the hour hand on the clock crawled to 4. I walked with Uday to his car in the company's parking lot. The moment of truth would soon be upon me. I was walking with the man I found myself hopelessly attracted to, the man I was looking forward to getting seduced by, and the man who would be the father of my child without knowing it. Whenever we passed someone in the hallway, I imagined them looking at me with a sly expression that said "Ketaki, you naughty girl!"

We got to Uday's car. He took my work bag and valise and put it in the back seat. We got in the car and snapped our seatbelts on.

"You look so beautiful.... I wish I could kiss you right away." Uday looked around at a handful of drivers and security guards in the parking lot. "But I can't yet."

"All in good time." I smiled.

"For tonight's dinner, I have looked up a few restaurants online. But the ones in the resort seem to be the best."

"Oh." I said, a little disappointed. "I was hoping to go somewhere else. So you and I can.....spend time away from the prying eyes of Zincorp people whom we'll meet the next day."

"Hmm, good point. But Sharma sent me a text message to confirm plans for dinner at the resort." Uday saw me frown and hurriedly continued, "But don't worry. We'll just spend 30-45 minutes with him, make some excuse and go somewhere else."

"Awesome!" I said happily.

Uday reached into the back seat and fished out a plastic bag with the name of a very well known Bombay designer on it.

"I got this for you. For tonight."

"Oh, you didn't have to. I packed enough of my own clothes." I said, reaching into the bag.

It had two boxes. The bigger box revealed a black sequin dress. It looked very elegant and very expensive. I unfolded it and examined it further. It had no sleeves or even shoulders.

"This is a tube dress!" I said, surprised.

"Yes, I got a boner just thinking of how you'd look in it. Too much?"

"No. Not at all. It's lovely. It's just that.....I haven't worn anything this revealing in ages. And if we're meeting Sharma... you know how he stares at me even when I am wearing boring clothes. In this...."

"Oh fuck Sharma!" Uday said. "If anything, it'll be great to see him squirm at the sight of you in this dress. Will make him even more uncomfortable and pliable. Who cares if he ogles? Like you said, he ogles no matter what you wear."

"True." I said.

"Anyway, it's up to you. You don't have to wear it if you feel uncomfortable." Uday shrugged.

"I'll decide when we get to the hotel." I said.

The drive through Bombay traffic in the evening was brutal, even though we started a little before rush hour. It took us an hour just to get to Chembur, and from there, another hour until we reached the Bombay-Pune Expressway. For those two hours, Uday and I kept talking about various things from office politics to sales stories to music and movies and books. Uday was seriously the easiest person to talk to.

The traffic thinned on the expressway and we the car move a lot faster. Uday slid a CD into the player and Jazz filled the air. The jungle of ugly rectangular cement buildings that is Navi Mumbai soon gave way to lush green hills bathed in twilight. I put my head back and felt relaxed for the first time that day, coming to terms with what was about to happen. I had it all rationalized - yes, I was planning to cheat on my husband, but not for long. And for the sake of having a child to raise with him. And the motivation for it was his pigheadedness. If I happened to enjoy being wooed by a dishy guy as it happened, well, there was nothing wrong with it. It did not make me a bad person. Just made me human.

As we neared the Khopoli exit, Uday changed lanes. And took the exit ramp. It was almost dark now.

"We have enough time to make a short detour. Just wanted to show you a great scenic view I discovered when visiting some clients around Khopoli."

"Okay." I said, but smiled at the suspicion that Uday might have an ulterior motive.

Uday took the exit and got on a local road. He took another smaller road, then a much smaller one until we were driving surrounded by trees and the occasional building. Ten minutes later, he turned on a tiny unpaved road, and brought the car to a stop in a spot surrounded by trees. I looked around. I could not see a scenic view, just trees and bushes.

Uday turned the ignition off and got out of the car. He walked around to the passenger side, opened the door and extended his hand to me. Smiling, I took it and got out.

"Sorry Ketaki, I lied about the view. I just couldn't wait."

He pulled me into a tight embrace and started kissing me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him. He held me in his embrace and kept kissing me as he pushed me towards the back of the car. He then picked me up and sat me on the trunk of the car.

"Ohhhh Ketaki..... you are so incredible...." he said, holding me tight in his arms.

I pushed him away slightly. He took a step back, puzzled. I smiled, then grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer. I started kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt, feeling his chest as I did so. He responded by unbuttoning my top at the same time. I pulled his shirt off just before he pulled my top off, and we threw them on the grass. We stood there, slightly breathless, me with my bra exposed and he with his undershirt exposed.

I looked around to make sure no one was watching us.

"Don't worry. I know this spot. No danger of anyone seeing us."

Uday took a step back and in one graceful motion, took off his undershirt and threw it on the ground. I stared at the sculpted chest I had been dreaming about since that pool party, and reciprocated by reaching back to unhook my bra. I threw my bra on top of his undershirt on the ground and pulled him closer to me. For the next few seconds, both of us stared at each other's chests. Then I made the first move, running my fingers over his pecs and abs. So tight and well defined! So evident of hours spent in the gym. Why couldn't Manish work out?

Manish? Where did that thought come from? I quickly banished my husband's face from my mind and got back to feeling Uday's chest. He raised his hands and cupped my massive boobs and started massaging them. For the next few minutes, our hands bumped against each other continuously as we admired each other's chests. Then I pulled him forward until he was inches away from me. I took my tongue out, and started licking his chest and abs.

No matter how much deodorant you wear and how long you stay in AC surroundings, Mumbai's humid weather ensures that you're coated in a layer of sweat by the end of the day. So I wasn't surprised when Uday's chest tasted mildly salty. But more than the taste, I noticed the contours. As I slobbered over his chest, Uday put his hands on my back and using just his fingernails, started tracing 8s on my back. That sent shivers up my spine.

After letting me savor his chest for a couple of minutes, Uday gently pushed me back and put his mouth on my left nipple. He sucked hard, rolling around my nipple with his tongue. He then gave the other nipple the same treatment, and soon they were both hard.

"Ketaki, your nipples are by far the biggest and the most beautiful that I have seen."

He then started licking my breasts, from the bottom where the curve of the fatty flesh met the ribs to the top. As he did that, I wondered if my skin tasted as salty as his. I then felt my right hand reach for his crotch, as if on its own. The bulge was noticeable. With some effort, I unbuckled his belt with just one hand and then unbuttoned his trousers. Reaching into his underwear, I touched the first penis apart from my husband's in a decade. It was almost completely hard.

My fingers traced the length of his dick. Not bad, I thought to myself, not bad at all. It did not seem as big as Manish's but wasn't tiny either. My first guess about its length was six and a half inches with above average girth. I also noted with some amusement that I could not feel any hair. Uday had shaved his pubic area, just like I had! As I started running my fingers over his dick, Uday let go of my boobs. Immediately, I slid down from the car's trunk and was on my knees in front of him. I got my first look at this unknown cock.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,195 Followers
12