The Samhain Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was too much and, using one hand, she lifted his sex and lowered herself onto it. The feel of it filling her was so electric that, for a second she thought she would orgasm then and there. She took his cock fully inside her but she was still controlled, moving so that he almost withdrew completely from her, before impaling herself again. Leaning down she slowly traced the outline of his lips with her tongue before tasting the inside of his mouth.

The pressure was building and her pace quickened. Her breath came in short frantic grasps as she felt the last of her control leave her. It was at the moment that Nat took the initiative. Rose felt him roll beneath her and, before she knew it, he was on top and her naked back was pressed against the rough surface of the stone. If anything this should have been uncomfortable but it wasn't, it seemed right. His strength took her breath away as he pressed into her in long, hard thrusts. She met his force with her own, pushing back into him, crossing her legs behind his back so that she could pull him further into herself.

He had hold of her hands by the wrists and he stretched them far out on either side so that she resembled nothing less than a crucifixion. His mouth descended on hers and she opened her mouth eagerly to accept him. She welcomed the surrender that came with this, the sense of powerlessness. Let him do it all, let him take her, it didn't matter so long as he didn't stop fucking her. Her cunt was sopping wet as he thrust into her, the heat rising until it seemed to fill her entire body. She cried out her acceptance as his mouth moved to her neck. She threw her head back, offering her throat as she felt his teeth nip at the taut skin, harder. She felt two things overwhelm her at the same time: the orgasm exploded inside her like a breached dam and she yielded to the unrelenting wave that engulfed her. And, at the same time, she felt the unmistakable sensation of Nat's sharp teeth breaking the skin of her throat. She had a moment of doubt, even of fear, and then the pain from this second penetration mixed with the pleasure of the orgasm igniting a second, even more powerful explosion of ecstasy.

For a while she was lost in her own rapture, her body spasmed as the tide receded. She felt him erupt inside her but it seemed distant, unconnected to her. When her pleasure ebbed she realized that he still had a firm grasp of her outstretched hands and his mouth was still on her throat. Was he drinking? She opened her mouth to say something but he sat up and looked down at her.

The shocks came in quick succession so that she had no time to recover from one before the next one came to knock her sense of reality. The first was when he smiled down at her, and she saw the terrible, inhuman sharpness of his teeth. His lips were stained darkly with a substance that she was dimply aware must be her blood. And then came the greatest terror of all for, whilst looking down at her, a look almost of pity on his face, he reached up and wiped the blood away with his hand.

A hand that she had thought still held her outstretched wrist in a tight, unyielding grip. Her eyes wide with horror, she turned her head to the side to look. Her arm was still being held, that much was true, but not from above... from below. A hand, black as the stone itself, had emerged from the rock and was curled around her wrist. As she stared horrified, she saw the fingers tighten.

Terrified now she looked up at Nat. On some level she still told herself that this was a trick, a final Halloween prank before the lights came on and the laughter began. But she could tell from the look on Nat's face that this was horribly, terribly real.

"Nat.." She began. He shushed her, shaking his head.

"Oh come now my pretty Rose, we have gotten to know each other so well, you don't need to call me Nat anymore. I'm Edgar to my friends. And I really do think my friends are going to love meeting you."

She opened her mouth to scream but a hand reached up from the depths behind her and clasped tightly over her mouth. She had a glimpse of another arm, dark and powerfully muscled, rise up to encircle her waist, and then she was pulled backwards, downwards, deep into the dark of the Samhain Stone.

3: The Festival of the Dead

When she opened her eyes again it was to see a night sky above her filled with stars she didn't recognise. She could still feel the contours of the stone against her naked back but now she was in the open air. A cool breeze brushed against her skin and she took in lungfulls of clean, fresh air. Raising herself up on her elbows she looked around. The stone lay in a circular clearing, surrounded on all sides by an impenetrable forest. She could see nothing but the deepest darkness between their trunks. The breeze increased in strength and it seemed that the woods stirred themselves awake. Figures stepped out from the darkness into the starlit clearing and slowly approached the stone. Rose felt herself unable to move and could only watch them with wide eyes as they approached. Their skin was the colour of deepest night, of the stone itself, and they were not human. They moved with a grace and strength that was almost dreamlike and she recognized some of them as male, some as female and others she could not guess. They were ancient, terrifying and utterly beautiful. She lay back on the stone as the first of them reached out for her. And, as her cries of release rose up to fill the alien sky, they worshipped and welcomed her with their words, their mouths, their bodies, their tongues and their teeth.

3: The Festival of Samhain

it was shortly before midnight in Gallowgreen and the people of the town were lost in restless dreams. In the dining room of the Winter House Nat was sipping contentedly from the throat of the young woman, Jenny. She was lying on the fake Samhain Stone, her eyes closed, and she was moaning softly as he continued to feed. He was still undecided as to what he was going to do with her. He no longer took lives, at least not directly, but he was not sure that he would want her around for the long term. Most likely he would wipe her memory and send her on her way. In all honesty he regretted the decision he had made tonight. Maybe Jenny should have been the night's sacrifice leaving him to savour Rose at greater length. She had been... exquisite and there had been a power in her that he had not expected. But it was far too late for regrets now; he just hoped his sacrifice had been accepted on the other side. She had been remarkable, surely that would count for something.

A noise from downstairs broke through his train of thoughts, and he lifted his head from the woman's neck, his lips shone with her blood. Jenny muttered drowsily for him to continue but he hushed her gently, his ears straining to hear. There it was again, a low grinding noise coming from downstairs, as though two immense slaps of granite were being rubbed together. Unsure of himself, for the first time that night, he stood up and left the room. Opening the door to the cellar he made his way down the steps. He heard the sound again, only louder this time, and his pace quickened. He hurried down the rest of the stairs and burst into the lower chamber. It stood empty, just as he had left it. But something had changed, he could sense it. Slowly, he approached the stone, a thread of unease unfurling in his stomach. Then the sound came again, a loud grinding sound that rattled his teeth. He studied the surface of the stone, waiting.

Her hands came first, clawing for purchase on the stone's edge. They caught, held, and then with an immense heave Rose pulled herself back into the world. She had changed, he could see that, the power that he had sensed in her before had been unleashed. Her eyes burned with a fierce, green light, as beautiful and as cold as the Northern Lights themselves. They also were lit up with an unquenchable hunger as they scoured the room before settling on him. He took a step back, ready to flee, but despair drove the strength from his body and he sank to his knees in surrender. All the power he had craved he now knew had been given to her, not to him. He had shown her the thin veil that lay between world's, and she had torn it down.

She pulled herself completely free from the stone and dropped down. She was still naked and he was awestruck by her terrible beauty. She had clawed her way back from the underworld, and she had not come alone. With his last few seconds of sanity Nat watched as others followed out from the darkness. Many others. First a trickle, then a flood as dark shape followed dark shape, heaving themselves out from the stone as Rose led her followers out into the world; out into the bright, glittering darkness of an eternal Halloween.