The Santa Barbara Sun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent a few minutes feeling them up, enjoying the tight curves and soft places to poke her fingers.

"Tell me about how you did dolphin sex."

They giggled and said, "We got him nice and hard and all the way in us. Then we grabbed him with our muscles and he wrapped his arms around us and we swam down and he pounded us against the bottom. We came right away."

"And you did this without running out of air?"

The girl dolphins had Maria's suit off and were doing a dolphin rub on her.

"Yes! It was so nice. Jeff said pretending to be the male dolphin could get him drowned!"

She rubbed back on them and said, "I don't know which is worse, dolphin sex or two women with one man."

Allie laughed and said, "Maria, we will find a secret time for you to try it. Will Papa do, or should we make Jeff be your underwater lover?"

She gathered them to her ample chest and closed her eyes to the bright sun. "I love you both dearly, but the priest would call this a terrible sin."

They burrowed into her, saying, "We know! That is why Mama must find a way!"

They lathered each other with sunscreen and lay silently on their beach towels.

Maria sat up and swatted the curvy rumps as hard as she could. "Bad, bad, bad. You are such a trial. There must be a marriage. The one who marries can have a baby. The other one will be a mistress. A secret, mysterious mistress with beautiful clothes who appears and disappears. A woman who flirts and makes business deals and escapes from every date with her panties still on!"

Maya asked, "The mistress secretly makes her way to the marriage bed?"

Allie said, "She better!"

Maria lay on them and used her teeth. The two young naked nymphs complained and giggled.

"Mama, will this work? Which of us gets married?"

Maria's rubbing her slippery front on their backs was making everyone hotter than the sun. "I think Allie's clock is ticking faster than yours, Maya. Do you want to be a mystery mistress?"

They slipped into the pool to cool off. Maya swam lengths underwater. Allie rode piggyback on Maria, who she thought of as her real Mama.

"Is it fair to her? Maybe I should be the mistress?"

Maya surfaced next to them. "Mama is right, it is time for you to sit here in the sun and let your belly grow a fine baby. I have always been the crazy one. The crazy mistress you will call me!"

Allie smiled and thought to herself that Maya was being brave. More talk would be needed when they were alone.

Allie and Jeff discovered over the next weeks that an avalanche of work submerged their complicated relationship with Maya and her parents. Meals were full of talk about work priorities, although the pool claimed them every evening, washing away the tensions of the day. Quiet, lethargic loving put them to sleep almost before they were finished.

Maya was remote, coming to work but keeping to herself. Maria finally went to Allie on a slow day and said something had to be done. "I am losing my daughter and you are losing a friend. We will take a picnic, find a private spot, and talk."

Allie felt more like crying than anything else, but allowed Maria to take the lead. She wished that Maria had been her real mother, and cherished the close relationship they had built, which left the housekeeper Maria a distant memory.

Near the ocean, they found an overgrown clump of palm trees. There was a small clearing, not visible from the outside. They spread a tablecloth and relaxed over sandwiches and fruit drinks with ice.

"This is very hard, Allie. I have two dear girls to mother, one mine and one not. In my culture, it is the mother's job to find a suitable husband. A man who will be accepted by the family."

Allie closed her eyes and listened carefully, telling Maria she was not falling asleep.

"You are both very marriageable. Smart, beautiful loving women. You have a good head for business, and can survive in a man's world."

"Mama," Allie spoke slowly, "Maya wants to be a lover to Jeff and me. Is that so bad? Maybe in a year, if I have Jeff's baby, she will decide she needs a man of her own. Would she not still be marriageable?"

Maria kneaded and kissed Allie's fingers. "It is asking a lot of two Latino parents who were raised the old way. When word gets around, there will be trouble at church. Some of the parents will complain we are allowing a great sin."

Allie sat up suddenly, giggling, and pulled Maria into her lap, applying many kisses.

"Mama, RCS needs to hire a male who goes both ways. Maya can go on dates with him, but he will also be seen with boyfriends. They will live here. Your friends will say it is terrible, but smile to themselves because some of their own children are gay. The new Pope is preaching tolerance."

"Allie!" Maria climbed on top and smashed her front into the wiggling body underneath. "You will be the death of me! First it is two women and one man. Now it is two women and two men, and boyfriends!"

Allie's tongue licked Maria's lips, "Maybe Jeff and Manuel will let us sample a bi guy?"

"Bad girl! Before a bi cock gets near us, our behinds will be very red!"

"So I can take Maya to bed and whisper in her ear? Tell her Mama is willing to give it a try?"

Allie insisted they go to the water's edge and wade. Maria's eyes were dark and sparkling. Allie thought she looked young and dangerous. Manuel would insist on passionate sex before he was talked into this new idea.

"Maria, you must flash those sexy eyes at Manuel and drop your panties at his feet. He will understand something special is required."

Standing in the shallow surf, with the Santa Barbara sun beating down, Allie thought it might work out. She hugged and kissed Maria and whispered, "I love you, Mama."

They were almost back to the house when Maria said, "Allie, Manuel must accept this before you talk to Maya. I will find him in a weak moment and see. A day or two may be necessary."

Chapter 7

The pressures of an expanding business drove their attention away from sex once more. A week after Allie's lunch at the ocean with Maria, she was concentrating on a section of a new manual at her machine when Jeff closed in from behind, his hands sliding down over shoulders onto her chest, which was bare, as usual.

"You are a pest. I am trying to concentrate. Please do ten laps and I will be finished and join you."

He laughed, "Yes, mistress. Anything you say."

His arrival made her fingers fly, although, looking at the last page, she was sure Maya would complain.

They swam together until he pulled her to the side of the pool and wrapped his arms around her.

"I have news. My younger brother needs a summer job, and asked if RCS might have something. He is at Yale, like I was, but in Computer Science. Do you think Maya could put up with a male helper?"

She floated to his front, legs around his waist. With her pink tongue showing, she asked, "Is he as cute as you are?"

He reached his hand between her bare legs, "I'll give you cute."

She dropped away. "No sex right now. Fix us a drink and I will put something on."

They sat tight to each other on the striped sofa, watching the sun falling into the sea. The drinks were strong and she wondered what he was up to. If she turned up pregnant, no more cocktails.

"Does this brother have a name? Do you have a picture? Is he athletic?"

He pushed her down over his lap, fingers probing all over the sexy backside of the woman he loved. "I should have known poor Robin would get the third degree. He is a perfectly decent young male who is fearsome smart. Finishing his junior year and very happy with the computer faculty. Here is a picture of the family last Christmas. He is on the left."

She rose and took the picture, restraining Jeff with a knee to his chest. "He looks like his Mom."

"Yes. My mother is a pediatrician and clinical faculty at the university medical center, and my dad is on the law faculty. For some reason, they managed to stay close when we were little, and the four of us get along. No tantrums. No junior hatreds.

"If Robin comes out for the summer, I'll suggest the folks follow for a little west coast vacation. Of course, at some point, I'm going to have to fess up that I've acquired a girlfriend I want to marry if she will have me."

"If you let that some point slide too long, you may have a very pregnant but still unmarried fiancee."

He pulled her full out on top. "Ignore my teasing. You will like my parents and they will like you. My mother is fluent in French, and I'm going to go crazy trying to keep up with the two of you."

Maya walked in with dinner and found them together on the sofa. "Damn, that's sweet. I'm going to the bedroom and have a good cry."

Allie threw Maya on top of Jeff and piled on herself. "This is a threesome, or can't you remember simple things like that?"

Maya made a long low noise and went completely limp. Allie poked her butt, "Jeff has news. Sit up and I will bring you one of those tequila things."

When she got back with three filled glasses, Maya was staring at the family picture and saying, "He and I get to work on computer programs this summer?" Her tone of voice suggested this might be very good news indeed.

Jeff laughed and said, "I have another surprise for you. He swims like a fish. Won almost all of his 400's this season."

Dolphin girl skinned out of her clothes, uttered a loud, "I can't stand it," and cannonballed into the pool. After several laps, she climbed out into the giant towel Allie was holding and asked, with a frown, "Why weren't we told about this? You are not allowed to keep younger brothers secret who are smart, know computers and swim like a fish!"

They swarmed him, laughing and pounding. Allie got her fingers wrapped in Jeff's hair and yanked him back and forth. "You will send him an email tonight that there might, just might, be something for an intern here this summer. Find out when he is done with finals and can travel. Find out if there is a girlfriend in the picture!"

Dinner was hilarious, with loud teasing back and forth about another male residing at the house, and where said male would sleep?"

Afterwards, Jeff gave them each a hot kiss and said he had to finish a brief for the firm, to which he was still attached one quarter time.

Kitchen cleanup finished, they showered and climbed in the big bed together, wrestling and giggling about the possibility of a guy their age joining the group.

"Maya, you slut, it is hands off until he gets a chance to figure out how we live. We may have to clean up our act."

"Allie, you are such a silly twit. The very first afternoon, we are going to offer a swim in the gorgeous pool and say suits are not allowed, but we will wear ours if he thinks we should."

"How can I associate with such a devious woman? A college guy who is so handsome he probably has several girlfriends, is going to tell us to keep our suits on?"

They lay side by side, staring out the big window at the stars. Maya said, "You are right, there has to be a girlfriend. We are screwed."

Their eyes were closing when Allie's cell chimed. It was Jeff. Allie put the phone on speaker, "We are here."

"I called Robin. Tried to sound very low key. He is plenty excited, though. Says he is done with school on May 25th just before Memorial Day. The story about his girlfriend is that she is going to Europe with her Mom to study art for the whole summer. He didn't sound unhappy about that."

He went on, "I had an idea, what if he flies to San Francisco and we meet him there. We can rent a car and the four of us drive down Highway 1?"

Maya's eyes were flashing and she covered her mouth to keep from screaming. Allie used her cool voice, "Lover, you are the perfect arranger. When will we see you?"

"Four tomorrow. Maria wants to go over some real estate ideas."

"Fine. Sleep tight."

Maya was jumping on the bed in the starlight. "OMG, I can't believe this!" She flopped down, sitting on Allie's legs. "You and I, Allie, are going to be two very bad girls, on a road trip with two brothers! One motel room with two queen beds!"

Allie thought Maya was way in over her head with a guy she hadn't even met. But if she got to travel with Jeff, that would be all she needed. She fell asleep with warm thoughts about driving the coast highway.

The next afternoon, they were swimming lazily with Maria when Allie said, "Mama, we may have a solution to the problem." The hard-eyed woman with a tan nearly as dark as theirs herded them to the side, hands busy.

"What now? I must get ready for Jeff."

Maya and Allie pressed her against the edge, their own hands busy. Maya whispered, "Jeff has a younger brother who needs a summer job. An intern job doing programming." Maria closed her eyes as they licked and nibbled everywhere on her head.

Eyes still closed, "So, he will live here? There will be a male for every female?"

An excited yes came back. "And Jeff says he is a competition swimmer! We will teach him how to be a dolphin!"

They looked up to see Jeff putting down his briefcase and dropping his clothes. "Why is it whenever I arrive there is girl sex going on? Maria, can't you control the unruly daughters?" He arched over them in a flying dive and did several laps while they giggled. The Santa Barbara sun beat down and there was hope that the sex tangle would be solved.

Chapter 8

The weeks until Robin's arrival flew by. Maria and Jeff were working on something they wouldn't talk about, which only made Allie and Maya more curious. On the day of the next RCS Board meeting, Maria cornered Allie and said she and Jeff were bringing a big real estate investment to the meeting for approval and Allie shouldn't be surprised when Maria told Manuel it would take all of their profits to date, plus five million more to pull off.

Allie pulled her substitute mother tight and whispered it would all go bad and they would be pushing dirt around for a living. The two of them were giggling when Allie toppled them into the pool, clothes still on.

Out of breath, she gasped, "Maria, I would never say no!"

This time, it was Maya looking down at them with a frown. "If you are fighting on a meeting day, there must be bad news."

The two older women straggled out of the water, removing clothes. "Yes, terrible news. You will have to wait until after dinner to hear the whole story."

Dinner was especially good, even without any booze. The four women were dressed very nicely, with hair up and jewelry on. Enrique, Jeff and Manuel were impressed. Joanna and Maya cleared while Allie and Maria handed out documents. Jeff distributed minutes from the last meeting and had his laptop out to take notes.

Manuel scanned the agenda and asked, "What is this item about "New Investment Opportunity?"

Maria gave him a stern look, saying, "We will get to that."

With Jeff's help, Manuel worked down through the minutes and the financial report and finally got to the investment topic.

Maria started right in, "Papa, Jeff and I have been working for the last month on a wonderful new investment opportunity in real estate. You must promise me to keep quiet until we get to the very end." She looked at him and asked again, "Promise?"

Allie and Maya were sitting together and squeezed hands. Enrique and Joanna were looking confused.

Jeff opened a folder he had been hiding and brought out stapled packages of about ten pages each.

"Before you see the details, I will describe the opportunity." Allie marveled at Maria's confident presentation.

"The east side, down by the water, is the next area for new development in the city and county. Papa, your equipment yard is right in the middle of it. Jeff and I have taken options on the properties on either side, so that in total we will control fifteen acres. We have not used the RCS name and so far, it doesn't look like other investors are ready to move. Jeff and I have analyzed several situations like this, and the developers have made five to ten times their initial investment in less than five years. This is an ideal situation for us because the five acre Rodrigo yard sits in the middle and no one can make a proposal without our land."

She paused and looked around. Manuel had a terrible dark frown, but the others were expectant.

"Yes, Papa, your wonderful yard will be gone. But there is plenty of money to move farther out on one of the arterial roads. It will help our tax situation to plow some of the profits from development into a new yard that you can build just the way you want."

"Before I stop, you need to know that although the banks will help, we will need to commit up to ten million of RCS funds. We have six million in the bank, and Allie will advance us the rest."

Manuel gave Allie his "you foolish girl" look before crooking his finger and summoning her to his lap.

The others watched with smiles, knowing things were going to be all right.

"Daughter," he said, "did you know about this?"

"No sir, not until this morning." She squirmed in his grasp as he tickled her ribs.

"This is worse than when you and Maya came to us."

"Yes sir. Much worse. Your loving wife wants to bet the whole company and some of my inheritance on this wild scheme. And destroy the beautiful yard you have worked so hard on." She turned and applied a gentle kiss. Maya and Joanna hissed from the far end of the table.

"And we are going to do it anyway?"

"Yes sir. She is very smart, Jeff is very smart, and there seems to be a lot of homework in those packages."

He looked around the room at the smiles and nods from his extended family. With a big sigh, he said, "Before a vote, dessert and cognac!"

Later, floating in the pool with Maria's arms around his neck, he thought of the years ago meeting where the career counselor told him an ambitious Latino should concentrate on landscaping.

"Esposa," he said gently, "was I supposed to know the beautiful girl from Hermosillo would not be satisfied with a landscaper husband?"

She stretched out along his big strong back, "Si, you told me yourself there was something between us you didn't understand."

His chest shook with laughter. "Yes, there is that. Will we make money?"

"At least fifty million, but do not mention that number to anyone. It is better if our friends think the Rodrigos have a new crazy project, and nothing more for now."

They leaned against the infinity edge of the pool, water burbling by, and watched the lights of the ships far out in the channel.

"Manuel, would it be okay to use some of the money to dedicate land for a city park with a soccer field? Located where the poor kids could play?"

He leaned and kissed her. "Will you allow me to be the boss of the park project?"

She kissed him back and held tight. "You will be my boss always."

Across the pool, the three women and two men were in a giant hug. Maya accused Jeff, "You were cruel to keep this a secret."

His hands pestered the fine boobs, "Yes, and it still is a secret. The big guys could still steal it out from under us. Your mother and I are working undercover, do you understand that?"

Joanna and Enrique were hugging and laughing too. "Secret. Secret!"

Allie said, "I am telling Manuel you are under the covers with Maria!"

Chapter 9

One morning a week later, Allie heard a scream from Maya and ran around the corner to see what the problem was.

She shouted, "There is an email from Robin! He wants help with a class project!"

Maya was hopping from one foot to the other, she was so excited. Allie asked, mildly, "What kind of project?"

"Here, come and read."

It was quite formal, "Dear Maya, we don't know each other yet, but Jeff tells me you are a great person and we will probably work well together this summer. One of my Spring Quarter projects is to design a working web page that does something useful. Is there any chance RCS has a need for another web page? I am allowed to have a partner. Would it be too great an imposition to consider being my partner for this project? Let me know what you think when it is convenient. Your friend, Robin."