The Santa Suit and Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When she brought me back in she had a smile on her face that would light a room. She came right out and told me I could have the position of night shift security if I was interested. I'd need to have a physical and drug test since they required both for all employees. As I was leaving, she mentioned that Mr. Woodrow wanted her to tell me, 'Band of Brothers' and to wish me the best. That's how I started this job a few years ago. They made me Security Supervisor on the day shift since then."

"He remembered his promise to you," Ross replied. "That's really great."

"I know." He then began telling me, "I walked into John's office and he wanted to know what the hell was going on. Sheila Moore had gone in and filed harassment charges against me. She went as far as saying if he didn't do anything about it she would even go over his head.

"I can just imagine her storming into his office, Bud. What did John say about it?" Ross asked.

"I told him, John, I mean Mr. Woodrow, I didn't harass the woman. I did ask her out a couple of times and she refused. After the Halloween party she came to me and asked if I knew who the man in the Santa suit was and I told her I wasn't sure but could probably find out.

"I told her the price of the information would be a date with me. She said okay and I found the Santa to be her ex-husband. Of course, I didn't tell her till after our so-called date together.

"She met me at a motel and said she didn't want to be seen with me. We had consensual sex and after she showered, I gave her the information she wanted and she told me she was going to get even with me for using her. What she didn't know was that I taped the whole sexual relations thing and have it on tape.

"I never trusted her and so I made the tape. She doesn't know about it. I've been around security long enough to know when to protect myself."

"What did John have to say, Bud?"

"He asked me when I had the date with Ms. Moore. I told him three days ago. I guess she had set me up from the beginning. I told John I had two copies of the tape; I was going to give one to her and figured I'd need the other to prove my innocence."

"The next day John called both Sheila and I to his office. He told her that he had contacted the firm's lawyers and they were going to hear both sides on Friday. He informed Sheila that she needed proof of this harassment. Cell phone recordings or witnesses that would sign affidavits that they had heard the harassment would work.

"She said that she thought her word was good enough since she'd been a valuable employee for a good number of years. John interrupted her and told her a man's job was at stake, meaning me, and that false allegations could lead to her dismissal as well. Sheila looked worried.

"He continued and told Sheila that he had a talk with me and I disputed harassing her. He said I mentioned that the two of us were on a date and had sexual relations the day before she filed the charges. He then asked her if it was true."

"How did she respond to that Bud," I asked with interest.

"Well, Sheila looked in shock and screamed out that we'd done no such thing. John told her that I admitted that I had recorded the incident in the motel room. He added that he hadn't seen the video yet and even though it wouldn't be admissible in a court of law, it would be admissible to the lawyers to see if they are false charges or not.

"Oh shit! She got caught with her panties down," I said and laughed. "What happened next?"

"I told Sheila that I brought her a copy of the so-called date and asked her if she would like to see it. She was totally stunned, looked over toward me and called me a bastard. Then she looked at John and asked if they could just forget about the whole incident. She would just drop the harassment charges.

"John replied by saying he was sorry but they were very serious charges she'd filed and he'd already contacted the lawyers. Next he asked if she was saying that they were false charges."

I just shook my head and waited for Bud to go on. It all sounded so typical of my ex-wife.

"Sheila responded by saying she just wanted it over. John asked me to step out of the office while he talked to Sheila. Later, after she had left, he brought me back in. He told me that she stated that she just wanted to get even with me because I knew her ex-husband.

"According to John, the report would be removed from my file but remain in Sheila's for as long as she worked for the company. It stated that she had made false accusations and later withdrawn her petition.

"He also said that he couldn't let the false accusations go unpunished. Sheila and I both had good work records but he knew we shouldn't be working in the same area. He told Sheila that she could keep her position but after the holidays, he would transfer her to one of the stores on the West Coast.

"She and I weren't to speak to each other during the remainder of her time there. If Sheila ever filed false harassment charges again, he told her that he'd dismiss her and file charges."

I heard Bud laugh, so I asked him what was so funny.

"As I was leaving John's office he asked me if it was any good. I replied that it was very good but it was sad she didn't have a personality to match. He shook his head and smiled as I left his office."

I grinned at Bud. "I'm glad that it's all over. You're not planning on seeing her again are you?"

"No, it was fun but not worth losing a good job over. I have a couple of nice ladies that I'm dating. I'll just see what life gives me next.

****

I hadn't seen Bud in a couple of weeks. It was getting close to Christmas and I was spending my days at the factory, my nights and weekends at the mall playing Santa. It was my favorite time of year. I wasn't the happy fat guy named Ross. I was the jolly man in red suit known the world over as Santa Claus.

A couple of days before Christmas I received a call from Bud.

"Hi Ross, Merry Christmas. Hey, if possible I'd like a favor?"

"Same to you Bud. What can I do for you? It's not Sheila again is it?"

"No, I did hear from her though and she wanted to see me one more time before she left town. She said it was for the original of the tape I had of her."

"So, what did you say to her? Are you going to see her again?"

"I told her that she almost cost me my job and I wouldn't get near her pussy with a ten foot pole. She told me I better not show it to anyone or she would —"

"I just hung up the phone. I don't plan on showing it to anyone but I do watch it every once in a while," he said and chuckled.

"So, what is this favor you wanted?"

"I'd like to know if you could come to Columbus on Christmas Eve. My sisters and brothers along with all their kids will be there. I made the mistake of telling one of my nieces that I knew Santa personally. She asked me if I could get him to come and see her; she's only four. Of course, once I said that everyone wanted me to ask you to come over on Christmas Eve."

"I work at the mall till two o'clock but I could leave there and be in Columbus by four o'clock. I can only stay for about an hour. Santa has a lot of running to do Christmas Eve night, but he always has time for a good friend," I replied.

"Thanks Ross, I really do appreciate it. Is there anything you need me to do?"

"I need a nice present for each child that will be there. Make it something they have asked for from Santa. You can give them to me to put in my bag to pass out to them. Afterwards I'll need to change into my regular clothes. I don't want anyone else to see me dressed as Santa after that."

"What do I owe you for this Ross?"

"Nothing, you're my best friend; there is no way I'd accept money from you."

****

I headed over to Bud's parents house where the family was meeting for Christmas Eve. Bud was watching out for me and when I pulled up, he came out through the garage and gave me the presents for all the kids. There were a house full of them, most were younger and still believers in Santa.

Bud went back inside. I rang my bells that I carried and yelled Ho, Ho, Ho. The door opened and a beautiful young woman was standing there. I have to tell you that she took my breath away. I later found out that it was Bud's youngest sister Alaina. It took me a few seconds before I could speak.

"Kids, look who's here," she said.

All the kids came running over to her. You could imagine how happy they all were yelling my name and hugging my leg.

"Let him come in and sit down," said Bud laughing.

We all went in the living room by the big tree. The kids were all sitting in a semi-circle in front of me. The parents were either standing or sitting behind them.

One by one, I would reach in my bag and read off the name. That child would come and sit next to me and I'd tell them a short story or let them talk to me. When I called the name Molly, a beautiful little girl just stood up. Molly was Alaina's daughter, the one who asked Bud if he could get Santa to come see them.

"It's ok," said Alaina, "you asked Uncle Bud to invite him and he's here to see you. He won't hurt you. Watch," she said as she came up and gave me a hug. Damn, she smelled good, I thought.

Little Mollie came up and gave me a hug, too. She was as pretty as her mother was. I don't know anything about her father. Bud and I never talked much about his family other than he loved them very much.

I gave Mollie her gift and she hugged me again. I saw tears in Alaina's eyes and had to wonder about her family. I went though the rest of the names and gave each child their gift. When I was about done, Bud had dropped an envelope into my bag.

I pulled it out and read the name on the envelope. "To Alaina from Santa."

I looked over at Bud as Alaina came up and sat next to me. She opened it up and in was two tickets to a big New Year's bash given by one of the radio stations. She looked over at Bud.

She thanked me with a hug, then went over, and gave one to her brother. The rest of the family knew about it already. Bud had bought four tickets on an on-line auction. He later told me he had a woman he was going to take. It was the station that Alaina always listened to and he thought he'd give her the other two tickets so she could go.

I decided my task was over and waved goodbye to everyone. All the kids were busy opening and playing with their gifts. Bud showed me a place in the garage where I could change my clothes.

I felt good. Bud had a wonderful family and for just a bit of time I was part of it. I was getting ready to leave through the garage when Bud came out and told me to hold on a minute. He said Alaina wanted to see me.

She came into the garage and thanked me for everything. She said she always wondered what Santa looked like without his red suit.

I smiled and said, "Just a man like all other men, though in my case, just a little heavier."

"No," said Alaina. "You're a very special man. I've talked to Bud and he always says what a good friend you are. You gave me two tickets to a wonderful New Year's bash. Would you do me the honor of being my date?"

"Your husband ..."

"There isn't one. We can talk about all that some other time. All I'm interested right now is if you want to be my date for the New Years Eve bash. A simple yes or no will suffice. We'll be double dating with Bud and his friend Claire."

I looked over at Bud who was almost laughing. I honestly couldn't believe that a woman like Alaina would even want to be seen with me. I quickly answered "yes" and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Okay, that's settled. I'll see you next week, and Merry Christmas," she replied as she went back into the house.

Bud walked me to my truck and told me he would get hold of me later in the week and would explain more about Alaina and Molly. "See, I told you that a beautiful woman would go out with you. Take care of her; she's my favorite sister and she deserves someone as nice as you. Merry Christmas my dear friend," said Bud.

"...and Merry Christmas to you Bud."

I will be writing a story titled, 'Ross's Love Life'. Please look for it in the future. * Happy Holidays to all my readers Comments are welcome and appreciated This is where you vote on this story DG Hear

12