The Saudi Female Wrestler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much later, I lay in my sweetie's arms, happy as can be. T.J. held me tight, and kissed me on the forehead before falling asleep. I pulled the covers over our spent bodies, and lay there, feeling quite content, and serene, for the first time in, well, I can't remember how long. And it wasn't just the sex, either. In my soul, I knew, I had finally found my other half. I felt whole, and free, and happy, and it was a wonderful feeling.

Difficult times awaited us, my darling Tariq Jefferson Cagney and I. The 1990s were a time of change for Canada, and for Muslims, and in this changing world, I felt a lot of uncertainty. T.J. and I ended up graduating from the University of Montreal together, and he decided to stay in Canada. I sponsored him, and got him his permanent residence card. We got married, and were blessed with two lovely twin daughters, Halima and Jannah.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The story of how I, Sharifa Salamah-Cagney, left the Middle East and embraced a whole new life in the topsy-turvy, wonderful world of Montreal, Quebec. Female wrestler, civil engineer, wife, mother, successful businesswoman, and more. I put in a lot of work in my four-plus decades upon this earth.

Life has been good to me, my darling husband T.J. and our little family. I thank Heaven for these blessings. It hasn't been easy for us an interracial Muslim family in Montreal, Quebec. We've run into our fair share of hardship...and emerged stronger as a result. And now, if you'll excuse me, dear readers, I must get going. You see, my family and I are heading to the Cineplex Odeon in Quartier Latin, to watch Justice League. We're a clan of nerds, so it's right up our alley...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
I'm Not Racist A white woman gets into an elevator with a black man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Backdoor Favor She bites the anal bullet for her twin.in Anal
A Surprising Sunday Service Mike discovers just how bad a good girl can be in church.in Anal
My Wife's New Nurse Disabled wife hires a live-in nurse to also fuck her husband.in Romance
More Stories