The Scarecrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his body jerked in a way he had no control over. It pushed him hard into her and he could feel something flowing, leaking, squirting from him into her. She cried out, but not in pain, but in pleasure, much like she did with the cylinder stuck into herself. He smiled to himself that he had been able to bring her a little pleasure. He knew that it was only a short time and he'd no longer be overlooking the garden, no longer be overlooking her, watching her, wishing he could be with her. For the moment, he was. He felt his body jerk and twitch over and over again until it slowed and then ceased.

He wasn't sure what to do next. He held himself inside her, hoping that she would show him what to do next. She did, but it was unexpected.

She rolled the two of them over on the bed, so he was under her, and she was sitting over him. He could still feel his penetration of her. She reached for his hands and pulled them to her breasts, coaxing him to cup and squeeze both soft orbs while she started to bounce up and down on him. He could feel himself sliding in and out of her as she lifted and dropped herself. It seemed to bring her much pleasure to feel her wet depths slide down his hard member. He squeezed her breasts in time with her bounces, which seemed to coax her pleasure even greater. Up and down she bounced, her breasts bouncing in his hands, her wet slit caressing him with each bounce. He knew it felt good for her. He'd never heard her make so many noises without words, but it was pretty obvious that she was enjoying it.

The more she bounced on him, the more he felt that strange sensation again. That need to be inside her, that need to rock and push hard into her. "Just let me," she moaned as he tried to rock his hips in time with hers. He nodded without words and let her continue to bounce. The longer she moved up and down on him, the more urgent it became to feel that sensation again, that moment where his body had no control. Up and down she moved until that moment happened. He felt his body go rigid and his member flow a strong surge of liquid into her. She slammed herself down on him and he could feel her squeezing around him as his surges increased her pleasure.

She slowly lay down on him, trapping him between her soft body and the bed. He heard her whisper to him, "God David. I've missed you so much."

He squeezed her in response, not being sure why or even if it was the right thing to do. But she seemed to like it. They lay like that, until she fell asleep. He moved from under her, covering her gently with the blanket and then walking out of the room and the house. He stood in front of the stake he'd been on for his whole life, unsure how to get back onto it. Finally he sat down at the bottom. His young lady would take care of it in the morning.

********

Jenny woke with the sun streaming in the window. She looked around the room anxiously and then let the sadness overtake her once again. It had been just a dream. Her imagination. She had planned to have so much life to live with David, but it was all taken away. She really didn't know how to live without him. He was her life! She slowly pulled herself from being wrapped in the covers. She was still wearing the garter and stockings from that stupid party. She'd let Chrissy talk her into going, and for a time was even excited about it. But once she was there, missing David came back like a ton of bricks. She just couldn't have fun and came home. Still sitting on the bed, she unclipped the stockings and rolled them down, letting them fall onto the floor. She tossed the garter aside and pushed off the bed to go shower.

She looked at the floor, David's overalls and flannel shirt were lying on the floor, the same ones she'd dressed the scarecrow in that spring. She picked them up, unconsciously lifting the shirt to her face. It didn't smell like straw but smelled like David. She stepped to the window to look out. There at the base of the stake was a loose pile of straw. How had his clothes gotten into her room? It had to be a joke. After she fell asleep Chrissy had to have done it. How else would it happen?

*******

It was approaching Thanksgiving and she was feeling ill again. It seemed like she was sick all the time. Chrissy swore she was pregnant. But she knew that wasn't possible. She hadn't been with a man since David was killed, and as much as she thought it was fun to play now and again with Chrissy, there wasn't any way Chrissy could make her pregnant. Unless she was sneaking cum into her somehow. She rolled her eyes and looked at the little tester on the counter. Maybe this would shut Chrissy up.

"Well, what does it say?" Chrissy asked as she walked into the bathroom naked, having spent the night again.

"Not pregnant," Jenny said with a shrug.

"Hell, you haven't even looked, have you?"

"Why should i? We both know it's not possible."

"Well, get ready for the impossible then, because it sure as hell says pregnant!"

"No. Not possible!" she said as she looked at the little tester Chrissy was holding. "But how? When? I haven't been with anyone."

"No? What about that dream you had about David? It was Halloween night, right? Full moon? Maybe he did come back."

"I don't believe in that stuff," Jenny said quietly, thinking back to how real it had felt. How much it had felt like David in her dream. But how?"

"Well, unless you have a better explanation...like you were banging some guy on the side and forgot to tell anyone?"

"But I haven't!" Jenny protested. "I really haven't," she whispered. "Not since David. Never with anyone except David."

"Well, if that's the case, you better get ready to have a little David running around, because this sure as hell says your pregnant!" Chrissy said as she held the tester out for her to see.

Jenny took the tester and stared in disbelief.

12