The Scent of Candles!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close. And with every fiber of my being, I tried to hold back. I never wanted it to end. And I knew that I would wake from this dream the moment I came. I felt her hands caress my balls with gentle softness. She rubbed her fingers along my dick until they were wet. Then her finger sliding along my crack. When I felt her push her finger in my ass, I screamed. I screamed and I came. And as I came, filling her mouth with my thick, hot cum, Aunt Kat fingered my ass. She didn't do it brutally, instead, just like she had stroked my dick, she was slow and gentle. But she pushed her finger so deep into me, I grunted. I thought that as soon as I finished cumming, that I would deflate. But Aunt Kat was an expert in keeping me hard. Her fingers massaged inside my ass and I never went soft. I felt her throat muscles as she swallowed every drop of my seed. Then she lifted her head up. Putting her finger to her lips, she shifted her weight. Aunt Kat straddled my hips and began to rock her hips back and forth. I could feel my dick pressing against the material of her gown and into her pussy lips.

Aunt Kat bent her head and our lips met. When she parted her lips, and I pushed my tongue between them, my mouth was filled with the remnants of my cum. She had held the last bit in her mouth. And she was now sharing it with me. My tongue dueled with hers as she rocked her hips. Then, with my dick wrapped in her gauzy material, it slid up into her cunt. I wanted to reach up and touch her tits. But when I moved my hands, she lifted up. "Don't move!" my hands dropped back to the bed and grabbed the covers. I looked up into her face as it twisted into a mask of pure lust. All the time she humped my dick, she whimpered. With long measured strokes, she fucked the length of me. And each time I felt my dick sink in to the depths of her, I heard her whimper. Then her eyes grew wide. Her hips gyrated like a runaway piston. She fucked me so hard it hurt. Then she threw her head back and screamed. And in that scream, I felt her cum. But not like I had ever felt a woman cum before. It, was like a river of thick, hot, syrup flowed over my dick and balls. And each time I felt her throb, I felt another wave of cum soak me.

Aunt Kat sat still as her climax washed thru her body. Then she looked down at me. I wanted to say so much, and yet, I didn't want to say anything. What do you say to your girlfriend's aunt, after she had just given you the most fantastic fuck you've ever had? I don't know. Does anyone? Aunt Kat smiled. Then she bent and kissed my lips. Not a deep kiss, not like the kiss where we shared my cum, more like a quick peck. Then with all the grace of a younger woman, she got up off me. I watched, as without a word, she walked out the door. I heard the soft click, as it closed. My head fell back to the pillow. This was a dream, right? A fantastic, erotic dream! None of this ever happened. I closed my eyes, and the next thing I knew, it was morning. I could hear the jangling of the phone. I stopped and all I could think about, was the fantastic dream I had had the night before. I felt my dick throb and looked down. I was covered with the remains of more dried cum than I could have pumped out in my life. Aunt Kat opened the door and waltzed into the room. She handed me the phone.

I knew who it must have been and my heart was beating faster than anything. What should I say? What could I say? "Oh honey, by the way, I fucked your aunt last night" I put my ear to the phone. Instead of leaving, Aunt Kat sat on the edge of the bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Hi honey!" before I could say another word, Johanna began to laugh. "Well Carl, and what did you do last night?" I swallowed and almost began to cry. I knew that this would be the end of our relationship. "Johanna! I! Let me explain?" Johanna began to laugh. "Oh Carl! I know what happened last night. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know that Aunt Kat surely did." I almost fainted. "What? Wait a minute. You know?" Johanna laughed even more.

"Know? I set the whole thing up. Aunt Kat has had the hots for you from the first time she saw you. She asked me all about how we fuck. I don't keep any secrets from her. I told you she was my favorite aunt. And who else would I share the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, than my favorite aunt? Oh I wish I were there to see the look on your face now? But don't worry Carl, when I get there, we'll do the whole thing all over again." Johanna kept up a babble of conversation. But I didn't know half of what she had said. Aunt Kat had bent down and was working her mouth up and down on my dick again. And as I took a deep breath, all I could smell was the scent of candles.

12