The Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh...you could be the femmy one," Maggie replied. "I guess that will make me butch. I guess I can do that...if you really want to do this."

"Oh I do love," Tracy said, now moving faster. "Then I wouldn't have to worry about frat boys because I'll be in a relationship...with you."

"It will solve that problem." Maggie said, kissing him deeply. "And it solves another too. I love you and I want everyone to know it."

"Thanks love. I love you too," Tracy sighed. He felt a warm glow. She did love him. And she was a nice girl. If only....if only she wasn't quite so moody. But now things would surely be better.

++++++++++++++++++

Things did get better in some ways. But in others they were worse.

Tracy blushed. He'd heard the things Maggie was saying. The worst part was he had no one to blame but himself. It was his suggestion. He'd wanted them to come out. And Maggie was happy to oblige, yet she seemed to want to come out nearly chance she received.

Worse, Maggie didn't just tell others that they were gay. She told them...things...

Tracy's knees grew weak, as he remembered last week when Gwen complimented his bracelet.

"Thank you.." Tracy replied, already feeling butterflies in his stomach, from merely being questioned about his personal life. Even more nervous since Maggie was there with him.

"A little present for my sweet girl," Maggie interjected. She kissed Tracy on the neck, while Grabbing his ass with her hand, pushing her fingers into the crack of his bottom.

God, not here. Not in front of everyone. Tracy blushed and giggled at the Maggie's forwardness, while trying to capture her wrist to hold her at bay, all without making a scene. It didn't work. He felt her fingertip push his panties into his rear entrance.

He blushed a bright red. "Maggie, not here," he whined in a nervous giggle. God knows, right there in front of Gwen. The one person he couldn't afford to find out his secret, and here was Maggie making a spectacle. He knew she was just as nervous as he, and it was causing her to overcompensate. It helped to know this, but it did little to ease his humiliation.

"I can't help myself baby," Maggie said. "Just like the other night, when I rode that sweet face like a pony. Two whole hours I rode it. I came five times before I was done. I can't help it, but my sweet Tracy brings out the beast in me. But I wanted to make up for it, especially since she was so darling about it. So I bought her that pretty little bauble to make up for it."

"TMI you two," Gwen said.

Tracy could do nothing but swallow the bitter humiliation and wither at the looks his sorority sister's gave him. What could he do, but wiggle around and try to get his panties out of his bottom? He'd told Maggie she embarrassed him sometimes, but she just smiled, patted him on the head, and reminded him that they needed to make sure everyone knew they were a couple.

Worse, was the fact that even when Maggie said nothing, every time he received a new present. The girls would have that knowing look. A look that had at first showed their disapproval that he was using his rich friend. A look that had turned to sympathy now that they thought he was whoring himself out for these little trinkets.

Tracy felt his cheeks warm. There was worse. He thought back to a conversation he'd had today with some of the other girls.

"My boyfriend...he wants to do something weird with me, but I don't know..." This was from Jill, another freshman.

"Let me guess, he wants to put it up your butt." This was from Diana, a senior.

Jill blushed and nodded her head.

And all the sisters were of the same opinion- they didn't do anal. They weren't that sort of girl. They weren't sluts.

"But he's premed," Jill managed to interject.

"Then...maybe..." a few girls admitted.

"Do you...think it will hurt?" Jill asked, her hand rubbing her bottom reflexively.

"Well Tracy?" Diana asked, her eyes shooting over to him like a pair of lasers, despite the fact he'd been silent for the entire conversation or that he was doing his very best to wander off. "Does it?"

"Why..why are you asking me?" Tracy stammered, already blushing in response. The couldn't know. Not unless..

"Don't be coy," Diana said. "Maggie said you liked it up the butt almost as much as you do straight sex."

"Really? My God, I always thought you were so innocent Tracy. Little did I know." Jill beamed. "So it it doesn't hurt? Everyone said it did."

"It hurts a little at first. But not after. Not if your lover knows what they are doing." Tracy lied. "If they know how to do it, it can rock your world."

How else could he answer? Why did Maggie have to gab on about their private business? Didn't she know that he'd have to explain it. He couldn't very well say that he was a boy...and he had to do what Maggie said. No, there was only one other alternative. That the other girls think that he was a kinky little slut.

The worst part was, he'd figured he wouldn't have to do that anymore. That Maggie's training sessions would come to and end now that they were 'out'. Yet, they hadn't. She'd sodomized him most every other night.

Of course he asked why. He'd thought that would come to an end.

"Baby, you are the femmy girl now," Maggie said. "And I'm the butch. This is what we are supposed to be doing. People will get suspicious if we don't act the part. Besides, that rosy little flush you get after I make love you you and that little extra swing in your hips advertises to everyone that I'm treating you right and for all those mean boys to keep their hands off my pretty baby."

Tracy didn't have an answer. He wished there were some gay girls he could talk to, but he didn't know any. Maybe Maggie was right. Maybe that's what they did.

Still he had figured that stuff would end. At the very least, it should be fending off all the boys who came onto him. However, it seemed it was worse now than ever before. Now he avoided both girls and boys. That only left Maggie. And left him more and more at the whim of this kinky and capricious girl.

And so he let her. What alternative did he have. Sure, he'd rather she'd sucked him or even masturbated him. But truth be told, he preferred to be ..sodomized to nothing at all.

Though each time she took him in that fashion, he felt less and less like a boy. No matter how many times he repeated to himself that he was.

He talked to Maggie about it of course, in the best way he knew how. After she was sated from sex.

"Maggie," Tracy began, his face still drenched in her desires. He kissed her full lips. "Can we talk my love?"

"Sure baby," Maggie said.

"I know we have to act like...I have to act like the femmy girl, and you have to act.. butch...and I know it isn't easy for you either, but sometimes I think people think I'm taking advantage of you."

What Tracy meant was that they thought he was trading sex for gifts from Maggie. It was embarrassing beyond belief.

"I'm sorry," Maggie said. "Sometimes I think I call the shots too much. That I'm a little overbearing with my presents and stuff. I don't want you to feel that you are taking advantage of my generosity."

Poor Tracy did feel like he had no say. So he lied, but also broke the news gently.

"I don't feel that way," Tracy said. "You are kind and generous. It's just that sometimes I think you get carried away."

"And that's why I want to make it up to you," Maggie said. "From now on, I'll try to do less. I won't just take it on myself. As a matter of fact, I'm going to start giving you an allowance. A bit of spending money. All you have to do is ask."

"Thank you." Tears welled in Tracy's eyes. He didn't know what to say, tonight was turning out to be a most excellent night. He felt like he'd had a real breakthrough with Maggie. ===================

And Maggie was true to her word. She was giving him an allowance. The problem? She only gave him money after sex. Worse, Tracy got the distinct feeling that he was being ...paid for sex. Like some sort of prostitute.

There was more. Hanging out with Maggie took money. Lots of it. There were movies. Shopping. Icecream. Dinners. Lunches. All very expensive.

He discovered that he wasn't just taking the money. He was...he cringed to think about it. A new voice whispered in the back of his head. Telling him things to do that Maggie would enjoy. Sexual things. All so he could get a little extra money.

This voice helped Tracy come to his next decision. He wanted to get back to where he once was. He wanted to at least feel like a boy again - even if only a boy in hiding. Not some sort of hired prostitute. However, by now he had to admit that he was way out of his league. So he did the only thing he could. He went to see his sister.

"Thank you for meeting me here," Tracy said, as she shut the door to the study room.

"What's with all the secrecy," Stacy asked. "God, and just look at you. Wow. Expensive clothes, expensive hair, expensive heels. I know I told you not to hang around that weirdo, but I was wrong. I know you like her and all, but the stuff she says about you...it makes me ashamed to be related to you."

He didn't know what else to do. Except turn to the only other person around here who could help him. His sister.

"No...you were right," Tracy said. "She knows everything, so it's not like I can break up with her."

"I won't say I told you so, but I told you so," Stacy said. "Well there's nothing to do but grin and bear it. Can I have your clothes and jewelry when you graduate?"

"It's not that simple. I'm worried Stacy. She's not just pretending that we are - you know - girl friend and girl friend. She's going over board with it all."

Stacy laughed. "And that's a problem? Clothes? Makeup? Shoes? Hell Trace, can she adopt me?"

"When we are intimate," Tracy tried to blink back the tears that were forming. "She pretends we are both girls."

Stacy laughed again, still not taking him seriously. "Little brother, you've found probably the only girl on campus who wants to be with a girl that's really a boy. I call that lucky."

"I'm lucky...and I love her," Tracy admitted. "I'm sure she loves me too. And though I always get everything I ask for, I always seem to be...losing control. I'm serious Stacy" Tracy said. There was no help for it. He had to show her. He raised up his sweater and bra and showed her his chest. His nipples grew hard in the cold air. "She doesn't just want me to appear to be a girl, Stacy, she is trying to turn me into one for real."

It took a moment for his sister's eyes to make it to his chest. Her attention was first caught by the diamond stud her brother's belly button. Did he have any idea how gay it looked? She started to giggle, but then she saw more. Tan lines. Small strings went over his hips. He'd been wearing a small bikini to get that tan. How did he dare? Then she saw more tan lines. Small triangles over his...breasts. Small - but they were breasts.

She guffawed before she could stop herself.

"This is serious. I need your help." Tracy burned in humiliation. This was the reason he'd had to turn to his sister for help. The initial small swelling around his nipple had grown. Worse, the his aureoles were larger and more pronounced. His nipples had thickened and grown longer. Even if he..even if he stopped the hormones..even if he took testosterone during the summer, he doubted his nipples would ever return back to normal guy size.

"Oh my God. How?" Stacy exclaimed, still snickering, but trying hard not to.

"Pills," Tracy blushed a bright red.

"I knew she was a weirdo," Stacy said. "She just had that look. I can always tell."

"What do I do?"

"Leave. Go home. Get away from her."

"She said what I did was fraud. I'm sure she won't just let me go. I've tried. I've told her no. But she says she will turn me in for fraud. It was bad enough at first. But I can't..I can't go to jail with these! Can you imagine what they would to do me?"

Stacy could. Her cheeks grew hot at the thought. Her brother would be like a new toy passed around the playground. They would fuck him. They'd see those cute little breasts and go crazy. She thought of the stories she'd heard Maggie bragging about. About being licked for hours on end. Using strap on dildos. Having anal sex. She'd always assumed the girl was bragging to compensate for her insecurities over her weight or the fact that everyone thought her boyfriends was a girl. Now, she took those stories for the truth. God...

"This is tough," Stacy said, trying not to stare. Was her brother aware of the feelings he stirred by cupping his small breasts with tears running down his cheeks? "I'll need some time to think about it."

"Hurry," Tracy begged. "I always think she's finished with ..changing me..- but I don't know what she has planned next."

"Hang in there." Stacy said. "I'll think of something."

"Oh thank you sis!" Tracy said, giving his sister a hug. "Please help me. I'm desperate."

Stacy felt a curious thrill in her loins. She couldn't stop herself as she took hold of her brother's sweater.

"What are you doing?" Tracy whispered urgently.

"Let me see them again," Stacy said.

Tracy blushed as he was displayed once again. This time for a much more inquisitive stare. Though his knees grew weak, he even allowed her to touch them, to appraise them, to lift them, to thumb his nipples.

"God, they even get hard like a girl's nipples," Stacy said. "Does that feel..you know..."

His cheeks blushing with humiliation as his nipples hardened, turning thick and balling into little nubs. "Yes.." he admitted. It felt good.

"When you come home for the summer," Stacy said. "I think boys swimsuits will be out of the question. So will shirts and skins."

"That's not funny." Tracy said. "Seriously. I need help."

"I'll see what I can do."

The girl gave a shiver as Tracy left the room. Her brother's girlfriend was a weirdo that was for sure. Yet, there was something - she'd felt much the same way- a bit excited when her mother ordered her brother to dress up as a girl and go to college in the first place. Like then, part of her wanted to help him get out of this ruse, but the other part, especially when she'd fondled him and he stood so meekly and endured it, that part of her curiously liked it.

She locked her door and lay face down on her bed, her hand sneaking down to her crotch along with a pillow. She couldn't get the image of her brother out of her head, those nipples, those small breasts, that look of submission. Right now it was all she could think about.

She maoned into her pillow as her climax struck without warning. **************************

Later that week, when Tracy arrived back at his room from class, Maggie was waiting for him wearing a black skirt and a bustier. She sat in a chair with her legs spread wide, her sex visible from beneath her hiked up skirt. She flexed a small crop she held in her hands.

"You've kept me waiting," Maggie said. "For a very long time."

Tracy felt a stirring in his crotch at the sight of raven haired beauty. He put his books down and kissed her.

"You look sexy love," Tracy said.

"So do you," Maggie's nostrils flared as her eyes moved up and down her lover. Her voice hardened and grew louder as she said. "Change into the outfit on your bed. Now."

Tracy knew it was just a game, but he also knew that it wouldn't do to dawdle for the consequences were real for him. He stripped quickly and looked at the outfit laying on the bed. God, there wasn't much too it. White lace garters, white fishnet stockings, a pair of heels suitable for a stripper, thin white panties and a even thinner camisole.

Maggie turned up the music and locked the door while Tracy dressed.

"Who has been a naughty girl?" Maggie asked.

"Me," Tracy replied.

"Model your outfit for me." Maggie demanded.

Tracy blushed, but assumed one of the poses he knew Maggie was fond of. He bent at the waist and rested his weight on his hands while cocking his hips. Biting his lower lip, he looked back at Maggie.

"You sexy bitch," Maggie breathed and pushed her fingers between the cheeks of his bottom. Clutching Tracy tight, she forced him to the bed, and bit his neck.

"Suck my toes," Maggie ordered. God she was wet. Her loins burned as her pretty blond slave dutifully lapped at her toes. Their relationship had changed even more since they had come out as being in a relationship. She was no longer a girl hiding a boy in drag. She was a mistress and he was her slave.

"Good girl. Now get up on the bed and grab the headboard." Maggie ordered.

Tracy knew what happened next, although he never seemed to get over the vulnerability that seemed to possess him each time. He grabbed the head board, allowing Tracy to secure his wrists in place with a pair of fur lined cuffs. Next, his ankles were secured to the footboard. He felt helpless, but at the same time he was eager. When she tied him up, it almost always meant he would get to feel her tight little pussy.

This time was no exception. Maggie slid her panties down her legs into a puddle on the floor. She climbed into bed, mounting his head.

"Get me ready," Maggie whispered.

Tracy was glad to comply. He licked her just the way she liked. She was ready from the first moment -her juices were running down her thighs she was so wet.

After a few minutes Maggie raised up allowing Tracy to take a great gasp of fresh air in. She spread open her moist pink likes with her fingers and displayed herself shamelessly.

"You want some of this pussy?" she asked.

"Oh yes love," Tracy trembled beneath her so great was his need.

"You bad girl.. you know girls don't behave in such a manner," Maggie breathed as she pinched his nipples for good effect. Nipples that were now much more sensitive and tender to such ministrations.

"Please..." Tracy begged. He overcame a million years of evolution and his hips from thrusting and opened his thighs as wide as he was able.

Maggie smiled and climbed back up his body trapping his head beneath her strong thighs. By now, her sex was soaked and dripped like a ripe peach. "Too late baby, you should know better by now, but maybe I'll give you another chance later," she said with a smile.

Tracy licked and sucked, making love to her with his mouth until her body trembled in orgasm. Sometimes Tracy would feel bitter and jealous after such an orgasm, since he was more often than not deprived of such bliss. But he knew that tonight, there would probably be many more such orgasms for Maggie and in all likelihood, he'd have one too.

"Mmmm, that was nice," Maggie licked her lips and made her way down to Tracy's body hips once more. The feel of his smooth body felt nice against her sex, especially now that he was covered in a liberal coating of her nectar. Bumping her cunt over his smooth crotch.

Tracy groaned and flexed. The sensation was a bit too much, but his balls hurt they were so full to bursting, the pressing made them hurt even more. Yet he kept silent and endured the teasing.

It was at the end of Maggie's second climax when there came a soft tapping on the door.

"Who is it?" Maggie asked. Then in a whisper to Tracy,"Goddamnit, could the timing get any worse?" But the timing was perfect. It was 4:00 exactly.

Poor Tracy held perfectly still, lest he somehow give away his vulnerable state.

"It's Stacy," came a voice from outside the door.

"Just a moment," Maggie said.

Tracy's heart pounded. Just great. His sister. His balls ached and here he was trussed up like a Christmas turkey. There was just enough time for Maggie to free him and hopefully he could make himself presentable in time.

Till the unthinkable happened. Maggie didn't untie him, Maggie simply opened the door, pulled his sister into the room, and then locked the door behind her.