The Scholarship Ch. 04 - Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, difficult for other people. Lauren and I have never been able to lie to each other. Something about the way we connect, all the time we spend with each other, has left us as basically living lie detectors for the other person. Thankfully, in this game, neither of us ends up being the traitor. It takes us two hours of gameplay before Delilah's treachery is revealed and then another hour or so before we eke out a victory. By the end of it, I'm mentally exhausted, emotionally frayed from the numerous close calls and near losses, and ecstatic to have played something so fun. Ms. Larson's hair has fallen out of the bun she had it in and lays around her smiling face in loose strands. Ms. Larson and Lauren go over a recap of the game to each other, getting input from Delilah about her traitorous actions as they come down off the high of victory.

My body and mind have decided that it is time for bed. A game like that is fun but incredibly taxing mentally and it left me more tired than the workout this morning. Fucking hell, was that only this morning? All of this has been just one day of stress, emotions, and sexual tension?

"I think I'm gonna go to bed," I say, getting up from the table. "Thank you for suggesting a game night, I'm always down for this," I say to Ms. Larson.

"Hell yes," Lauren adds, already packing up the game and putting it back on the shelf. "There's so many, and I just want to play them all!"

I'm walking out the door when I hear Ms. Larson say "Let me show you some of my other favorites." That's not a good sign. Lauren may never actually get to sleep now. Oh well, we don't have anything going on anyway in the morning. Just sleeping in and enjoying ourselves.

I head back to my room, happy with how the day played out. Even not counting all the sexual aspects, I enjoyed swimming, the food, and making sure things were good with Lauren at the end of the day. I flop onto my bed and pick up my phone for basically the first time that day. At home I would have had it in my pocket but I haven't been bored at all here and I also don't have any pockets, so I haven't even considered it. Now though, I find three missed calls from my mom and 12 unanswered texts from friends and family.

It takes me far too long, but I respond to all the texts and write long messages to make sure they get the responses they're looking for. This is also a great way to help me wind down from the day. Just write, think, and not have to worry about actually holding a conversation with someone. Everyone I'm texting is back east and is almost certainly asleep or headed that way.

Before I can really pass out though, I need to use the bathroom. It's a quick jaunt down to the bathroom and ten minutes later I'm heading back to my room. I'm stopped though, by sounds coming from Lauren's room. Her door is just barely ajar, cracked so slightly that it almost seems impossible. As if someone intentionally kept it open that small amount.

I shouldn't look. I know that. Only a few things are possibly going on in there, and none of them are what I should be watching. We kissed earlier, but if she's masturbating, she probably wants some space. And if... if she's with someone else, I doubt Lauren would want me to watch. Yet instead of walking back to my room, I creep towards her door. I'm drawn to the sounds of pleasure, muffled but unmistakable, like a moth to flame. It's Lauren's voice, instantly recognizable even without words. Her breathy panting is music to my ears, somehow already my favorite song. I'm afraid to push open the door, scared to potentially reveal myself and interrupt whatever may be occurring in there. But I have to. I'll never forgive myself if I don't.

My hand rests gently on the door for a moment before I push, slowly and carefully inching the portal open enough that I can peer through and view the scene unfolding inside. My cock reacts almost before I can fully process the information, springing to life with desire. Fuck.

Lauren is on her back on her bed, legs spread flat as well with her knees bent. Her hands are up over her head, clutching either side of her pillow with a death grip, which shows off her tits jiggling as she squirms around on the bed. Blessedly her eyes are closed, scrunched tight in stark contrast to her open mouth; her hair is splayed behind her in a mess.

She's beautiful.

My twin sister is stunningly beautiful.

Kneeling on the bed next to her and facing the door, with her dress still on though it rides up a bit to show some deliciously toned thigh, is Ms. Larson. Her hair is loose around her face, blocking most of it from my view, but I can still see her mouth moving as she murmurs something to my sister. Encouraging or filthy I can't tell, but it has a marked effect on Lauren, her moans intensifying and her head nodding along with the beautiful redhead's words.

Between her legs is the most important and certainly most erotic piece of the puzzle. Ms. Larson's hand is pressed against Lauren's pussy, with her fingers thrusting into her. She's going slowly, working them into her with the slow precision of a master craftsman who knows how to achieve perfection. Ms. Larson is going to make my twin cum her brains out, and she's going to do it better than I can even imagine.

Her fingers are building speed, middle and ring fingers blurring as Ms. Larson finger fucks Lauren, sliding slender digits past her soaking lips. Her palm turns and brushes slightly against my sister's throbbing clit, each time eliciting a louder and more desperate version of her sexy whimpering. At some point in the few seconds I've been watching I took my cock in my hand and I'm slowly stroking myself as I watch. Part of me wants to keep pace with Ms. Larson and Lauren, but I know I would cum too quickly.

Ms. Larson's free hand comes down and begins to play with Lauren's chest, toying with her nipples, gently massaging and lightly pinching and pulling at them. Lauren spasms at the first pull, and arches her back, pushing her tits fully into Ms. Larson's hand.

"Good girl," I hear the words slip past Lauren's breathy exultations, "you like having your pussy fingered and your tits played with?"

All Ms. Larson gets in response is a frantic nod. As if there was any other answer to that. Lauren gyrates her hips, grinding against the hand fucking her, her body begging for more. More stimulation, more pleasure, more fucking.

Ms. Larson looks up suddenly, so fast I can't slip back from the crack in the door, and spots me. But she doesn't stop, doesn't even break her rhythm. She just smiles at me. Her eyes light up and she stares me down, our eyes locked on each other. Me stroking my cock and her expertly fingering my sister. Both of us, in our own ways, enjoying Lauren's body.

Then she looks away, and I take that as permission to stay and watch as long as I want. Which I will happily do.

Her hand pulls away from Lauren's chest and a piteous whine rips from my sister's throat, high pitched, unchecked in any way. But it finds a new home. She turns Lauren's head to the side, facing away from me thankfully, and pushes two fingers into her mouth.

"Suck," she commands, and even from here I can see Lauren immediately start doing just that, her head gently bobbing back and forth, only an inch or so at a time. Her cheeks are sucked in as she slurps greedily on Ms. Larson's fingers. That can't be physically pleasurable, really, to either one of them. But psychologically, it is intensely hot to watch Ms. Larson solidly cement herself as Lauren's domme. Making my sister so needy to cum that she sucks on fingers without a second thought. Anything that earns her an orgasm at Ms. Larson's fingertips; that prize that she so desperately needs.

Now that Lauren's mouth is closed, I can hear other things in the room: Ms. Larson's breathing, so heavy with exertion and arousal, the faint sound of fingers fucking a wet pussy, and more of Ms. Larson's encouragement.

"Good girl, suck those fingers," she mutters to Lauren, "filled at both ends like a good slut. Fuck I love the feel of your pussy, so tight and you get so fucking wet when you're horny. Did you get this wet when you were about to cum with Joe?" I freeze at the sound of my name. She's looking at me now, watching for my reaction. Whatever look is on my face is enough to make her grin. "I bet you were soaked. Such a naughty girl."

She pauses, and pulls her fingers out of Lauren's pussy. Immediately, my sister's hips are grinding against air, swirling like she's dancing to some unknown song, searching for the source of her pleasure. Ms. Larson raises that hand, visibly dripping pussy juice, to her mouth and stares at me as she sucks them clean. I can imagine her tongue swirling around them, washing them of Lauren's juices. Her eyes flutter for a moment, enjoying the taste, and then she goes back down, sliding herself back into my sister's waiting slit. Immediately, Lauren calms down again, only grinding the normal amount.

"Sorry baby," she says to Lauren, "I just had to know how you taste. Couldn't help myself... do you need to cum baby girl?" Her fingers slip out of Lauren's mouth but stay lingering at her lips.

"Oh fuck yes, fucking God yes I need to cum," Lauren gasps. Her eyes open but thankfully her head doesn't turn in my direction. She would see her brother peering through a crack in the door, stroking his now pre-cum lubricated cock with a lust and intensity that goes a little against our conversation earlier today. Can't have that.

They look at each other, locking eyes. I can't see Lauren's eyes, but I see Ms. Larson's, full of affection and desire. She may not be cumming, but she's getting incredible enjoyment out of this as well.

Lauren's panting increases, so do her high pitched whines, a combination that shows how turned on she is, how horny and needy for this release. The schlicking sound of fingers pounding pussy competes with Lauren's noises, both of them drowning out whatever Ms. Larson is muttering to her right now. Fuck, I want to cum with her. Empty my balls on the floor as she orgasms. Join my sister in that beautiful weightless moment.

"Fucking fuck yes oh fuck," she whimpers, "oh fuck I'm close, I'm fucking ugh, I'm ---" she cuts off, making a choking noise as her orgasm hits. Her legs raise, toes curling tight and then uncurling then curling again. The rest of her body shakes, vibrating back and forth as the pleasure rushes through her entire body. The choking noise turns into a groan, finally let out, and she shudders one final time before dropping and laying still.

Ms. Larson pulls her fingers out, and I spy the little puddle Lauren has made on her bedsheets, her juices spilling out of her. "Fuck that was hot," the older woman mutters. "You ready for round two, baby?" She grins evilly down at my sister. Lauren weakly shakes her head.

"No no, no more, I can't..."

"Yes sweetheart, one more." It's not a question or a request. It is an order. And after her initial dissent, Lauren stops trying to fight it.

"I'm so sensitive," she whispers.

"I know, Lauren. But that will just make this better. Have you ever cum twice back to back before?"

"No," she mutters in response, "I normally just stopped at one... a second seemed... it almost kinda hurt my clit."

Ms. Larson reaches down out of my sight, behind the pillows, and comes up with a vibrator. Small, but with a spherical head, she quickly flicks a switch and it begins to hum. "We're going to push past that dear. I want you to cum again, don't you want to cum again for me?"

"Mmmhmmm," Lauren whimpers weakly.

"Good girl," Ms. Larson whispers. She lowers the vibrator to Lauren's sensitive clit, which makes my sister jump and wriggle. But the moans return. The toes curl again. The pleasure continues. Lauren gropes one of her own boobs while Ms. Larson handles the other. Her eyes open again and she looks up at the beautiful woman sending her to heaven, her mouth open and eyes full of lust.

When they close again, as the vibrator starts to do its work, Ms. Larson looks up at me, and mouths a few words to me, gesturing with her head. I'm not an expert lip reader, but I get the gist: "Go to your room and wait."

If something better than my own hand is coming, I want to make sure I can last to experience it properly, so I drop my cock and turn back to my room. Precum drips from my tip, but I hardly notice. My mind is full of too many other things.

I leave the sound of my sister enjoying herself behind, but I'm going to remember that forever, those noises burned permanently into my brain.

I'm only in my room for two or three minutes, slowly toying with myself to stay hard but mostly letting my body cool down from how close I was to cumming earlier. I want to make sure I can perform whatever Ms. Larson needs me to. Then the door creaks open, and I sit up, taking notice as a woman slips through.

It isn't Ms. Larson though, it's Delilah. Her heavy swinging tits catch my eyes and I stroke myself with a little more full bodied intent.

"Thank God you're awake," she says quietly. "I was... I was wondering..." she shifts timidly from foot to foot. This is new, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. "I just... it's been a while since I've had to ask someone new. But can I suck your cock? I've been really craving sucking a cock lately and a strap on just doesn't quite fill that niche for me and I understand if you'd rather get blown by Lauren or Ms. Larson but--"

"What a silly question," I cut her off with a giggle, "I would love it if you sucked me off. I've never had a blowjob before but... something tells me you're amazing," I say truthfully. Sure I never want to upset someone offering to take my dick in her mouth, but also it's just true. Delilah seems like she knows how to work a dick. This must be why Ms. Larson wanted me to wait.

"Thank you," she skims across the floor to me, and I look up at her awkwardly from the bed.

"How do you want me positioned?"

"Sit on the edge of the bed, I'll kneel between your legs." I do as she says, wanting her to be comfortable if she's going to be blowing my mind. She kneels quickly, looking up at me now from between my legs, a lusty glint in her eyes as she takes my cock in her hand. She slowly strokes me, up and down with precise movements that are pleasing but not too pleasing. Just an appetizer for what's coming. "I'm going to try to make your first blowjob special, but if you need to cum, just cum in my mouth. Give me some warning, but I want to swallow you. Now relax, and let me work."

I watch her intently, not wanting to miss a thing as she leans in towards my twitching cock. She hasn't stopped stroking me with her hand, and she plants a few little kisses on my balls. I shift at the sensation, nothing I've ever experienced before, and her tongue slips between her lips to lick at my sack. I moan, just a little one at first, but it's enough to make Delilah grin and look up at me.

"That's cute, be as loud as you want. The rooms are soundproof and I like listening to the cute little noises you make." She stops stroking me, taking me by the base of my throbbing shaft and holding her hand steady. Her fingers encircle me, and she leans in to start kissing her way up my cock. From base to tip, she gives slow sensual kisses all along my sex, and when she reaches the engorged, purple head, her tongue flits out and licks me.

"Fuck," I gasp, jumping a little from the sensation. She grins at me, looking up into my eyes as she repeats this, licking my cock and swirling her tongue around the head but not quite taking it into her mouth. "God yes," I say, "that feels amazing."

Delilah makes a quiet noise of appreciation, then licks me from tip back to base, her skillful tongue flowing over my cock and making sure no part of it goes untouched. She works her way back up me then, and when she reaches the tip she pauses, looking into my eyes. "Are you ready?" She asks. I can only nod in response.

Delilah opens her mouth, grips my cock and points it a little more towards her, and then lowers her head to engulf a third of my cock in her mouth. I'm instantly in heaven. Wet warmth surrounds my cock and I gasp, my hips instinctively thrusting upwards. She's quick to reach up and hold my legs down, forcing me to take it at her pace. That's what I want, truly, but my body acts without thought. Thankfully she's on top of things.

I let out a deep, slow, shuddering breath, mentally preparing myself. I want this to last as long as possible, who knows when my next blowjob will be, but fucking hell it feels good and she's barely gotten started. She inches downwards, slipping the head and another inch or so into her mouth, then back up, her tongue encircling me, writhing around like a serpent. She pulls back until she's just kissing the tip, and then back down again.

Delilah sucks the tip of my cock, actually sucking and slurping on my head while only bobbing along my shaft, no longer letting her lips go any higher than the raised ridge of my cock head. I realize I'm groaning loudly, one hand on her shoulder and squeezing hard, the other clenched in the sheets. Her hand works my shaft in time with her head moving up and down, rotating around as she slides along my shaft. It's just another layer of intense pleasure that I barely have the bandwidth right now to process.

"Fuuuuuck," I moan to the ceiling. Delilah answers with an appreciative moan of her own. She isn't touching herself, both hands are in view, but she's clearly enjoying herself. The moans vibrate along my cock, pushing me even further towards my orgasm. "God yes, Delilah, it's so fucking good," I grunt to her.

She speeds up; head, hand, and suction all going faster. My vision is going white, and over the sound of my own moans I hear the sloppy sounds of my cock getting sucked. It's like a dream, a lovely dream that I never want to end.

The door to my room opens and Ms. Larson stands in the doorway. Her red hair is in a messy array around her head. There's a smile on her face that quickly disappears, and I realize something is wrong.

"What the fuck is this?" She asks, shutting the door behind her. Delilah pulls off of my cock, leaving me throbbing and quivering in her hand as she turns around. Fuck I was so close. Fuck! No!

"Oh uh, Ms. Larso--" she starts but is cut off by a glare.

"Put that cock back in your mouth, you don't fucking speak right now." She says coldly. She doesn't even have to raise her voice and I feel the anger. Delilah instantly complies, giving me a sad look as she slips my cock back between her lips. She starts sucking again, but slower and less insistently now. It's still enough to make my eyes roll and a moan escape my lips.

"I told you to wait for me," Ms. Larson turns her attention to me. "I didn't tell you to jerk off, I didn't tell you to watch porn or anything, and I certainly didn't tell you to come in here and let this cock hungry slut suck you off." She slowly crosses the room to us as she talks, kneeling next to Delilah and punctuating her sentence with a rough slap to the thick blonde's ass. Delilah jumps, taking another third of my cock in her mouth and I groan.

"Joseph," It's hard to focus, but I turn my head to Ms. Larson, trying my hardest, "you said you were going to listen to me, and do what I said, and be a good boy, do you remember that?" I nod. "And if you did that, you would get good things, yeah?" I nod again. "Well, I was going to ask you to eat my pussy tonight and suck you off. Thought you might enjoy that." I whimper loudly at the thought of my head between Ms. Larson's legs, making her cum with my mouth. It's almost as arousing as the thought of that halo of red hair splayed around my lap as she sucked my cock.

"Do you want that?" She asks.

"God yes, fuck yes please."