The Schoolgirl Ch. 02

Story Info
An 18-year-old student lusts after her teacher.
7.1k words
4.7
61.6k
74

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emmy, do you really have to wear your hair like that every day?" her mother pleaded.

Emelie rolled her eyes and picked at her breakfast, some kind of scramble of egg whites, tomatoes, tofu, and spinach that was hardly enough to fill a quarter of her plate. Her mother was very strict about what she allowed their cook to prepare for meals, always eager to try the newest fad diets. She was currently on a low-carb vegetarian kick, which was making everyone in their house miserable, even though her doting father never complained.

"Do we have to have this conversation every morning? I like wearing it down," Emelie snapped, reaching for a banana in the fruit bowl at the center of the table.

"Emmy, the sugar! You need to watch your carbs! You're not going to be a size two forever without effort you know!" her mother exclaimed. Undeterred, Emelie peeled the fruit and took a spiteful bite, glaring at her mother.

"The diet is just making her a bit paranoid, honey. We absolutely, do not think you are fat," her father said, nervously picking at his tofu with his fork. The rehearsed way he spoke made Emelie wonder if he'd read something about eating disorders in the newest chapter of one of his parenting books. He'd become obsessed with him, ever since her older brother Sam had been sent to rehab for the third time earlier that month.

She couldn't help but laugh bitterly. She didn't quite know how to explain to her father that her body and her looks were pretty much the only parts of herself she took pride in.

Emelie didn't have any artistic talents, nor was she good at any sports beyond cheerleading and cardio machines at the gym. Despite what the mediocre, at best, grades on her transcripts suggested, Emelie really did try hard in school. But unfortunately for her, book knowledge just didn't come naturally to her. She'd never be any kind of academic or scholar.

All she had of value was her appearance. She knew she was lucky with the way her face looked, for she'd gotten the bone structure and blonde hair from her mother, a former fashion model, and the exotic eyes and tanned skin from her father. But her true pride was her body, for she put in a lot of burn and sweat to look the way she did. She was not shy about showing off her efforts, for she neededsomething about herself to be proud of.

"Maybe you should tell her that, she's the one trying to lose weight," Emelie said between chews. Immediately, she felt bad for being so bratty. Her mother had always been a slender, active woman, but she'd taken Sam's drug issues to a personal extreme. Emelie knew she blamed herself for Sam's addiction, and coped by trying to smother and control Emelie as much as possible.

"Emmy darling, what's wrong? Why are you so grumpy today?" her mother asked with growing alarm. Emelie sighed, knowing that her mother was running through the list of teenage problems Sam's drug counselor had frightened her with. Body image, drugs, promiscuity, peer pressure...Emelie didn't suffer with any of those. In fact, she considered herself to be a pretty balanced, healthy girl.

Except for the one problem that was suddenly bothering her...

"Mom, I'm fine. I just didn't get a lot of sleep. I'm sorry for being grumpy," Emelie replied.

The truth was, Emelie had hardly slept at all. Each time she'd drifted off, she'd had strange, erotic dreams that had woken her with a throbbing, manic arousal.

She'd tried masturbating several times, reaching down her panties to stroke her clit and ease the ache, but her efforts had been unsuccessful. She wasstill unable to make herself come.

And now, not only was she tired, but also, suddenly finding herself sexually frustrated.

"You need to make sure you get your rest, you don't want to wrinkle that pretty face. Do you want me to treat you to a caviar facial this weekend? It's been so long since we've had a spa day," she heard her mother say.

A wicked thought entered her mind as Emelie prepared to take another bite of the banana. The shape was certainly obvious enough, along with the way she clutched it in her hand, but it was the movement of her mouth that truly made her think of sucking a cock.

She'd only done it once before, with her last boyfriend, and the experience really hadn't been that exciting for her. In his greedy eagerness, Paul hadn't even given Emelie a chance to give oral sex a real try. Upon the first contact of her lips to his cock, he'd grabbed her hair and thrust forward, wildly pumping his hips until he exploded in her mouth, without warning, after no more than two minutes.

And less than thirty seconds later, he'd fallen asleep on the couch.

But for some reason, right now, the thought of being on her knees for a man, ideally one with more experience, and more flesh to fill her mouth with, suddenly made her insides clench in excitement.

Carlisle suddenly popped into her head, and Emelie briefly choked on her fruit, cursing the unwelcome thought.

"I'm going to be late. Love you both!" Emelie called, leaving the unfinished fruit on the table.

******

******

Later that day in his office behind the classroom, Nicholas held his head shamefully in his hands, trying his hardest to think of anything other than Emelie. To his continued embarrassment, he'd needed to get himself off twice more that morning before being physically calm enough to leave his apartment. But his desire for her still throbbed painfully in his pants, demanding the kind of release that only the flesh of a woman could provide.

His only serenity was the fact that it was Thursday, the one day a week when her Art History section didn't meet. He would hide in his office between classes if he needed to, anything to avoid running into her. He didn't trust himself around her when his libido was as eager and sensitive as when he was a teenager.

Having her alone in the classroom yesterday for detention seemed to have ignited a dangerous reaction in his body. Before, he'd simply admired her beauty and sensuality from a slightly safer, albeit still highly inappropriate, distance. He'd reasoned that he was simply a normal, red-blooded man harmlessly noticing an exceptionally pretty girl. But being completely alone with her had changed something. It added another, far more primal layer of attraction that he knew he needed to completely tamper.

He no longer just saw her as beautiful...he now saw her as explicitly sexual.

He wondered if it was because it had been several months since he'd even had sex. Maybe it really had nothing to do with Emelie at all. He was just suffering from some pent-up sexual frustration, nothing more.

He'd gone through the grieving process of Kate, his fiancée of two years, leaving him in early May in a relatively introverted fashion. Instead of going out and rebounding, Nicholas had largely kept to himself. He'd shunned the well-meaning social invitations from his close circle friends, preferring instead to suffer quietly, alone in his apartment, where no one could witness what a pathetic wreck he'd allowed himself to become.

And pathetic he had truly been. He'd been able to function on a basal level, finishing up his first year of employment at West View with positive, and sometimes jealous, feedback from his fellow faculty members. But once summer started, he'd become truly pitiful. For almost a solid month, his days were spent mostly in bed, while his nightly activities were limited to drowning his sorrows with Jack Daniels, or begging Kate to take him back.

But now, he was largely over her. He still missed her, but he was far beyond the point of wishing they were still together. Nicholas was more than ready to be active again, more than ready to enjoy another woman beneath him. His body was craving a good fuck, nothing more, and Emelie just happened to be the most attractive woman, or rather, girl, he saw on a regular basis.

If he could get himself laid, then his misdirected lusts for her would be extinguished.

He hoped.

Nicholas returned his attention to the lecture plan in front of him, but it wasn't long before his imagination returned to Emelie's nubile body. He thought of sitting her directly in front of him, on his desk, gently running his hands along her gorgeous tanned legs as he pushed her tiny uniform skirt up around her waist.

He would softly kiss her thighs, running his tongue along that smooth, golden skin. He would reach for her panties and slowly pull them off, letting his fingers dart along the full length of her legs. He would gently separate her thighs, exposing the delicate folds of her pussy to his hungry gaze. He'd lower his head, extend his tongue, and lick her relentlessly until she was bucking her hips and grinding her pussy lips against his mouth while screaming his name...

Nicholas heard a knock on his office door, and his head snapped up in alarm.

"C-come in," Nicholas called, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down from his fantasy.

Nicholas inhaled sharply as Emelie came into view, and his crotch began to throb in reawakening desire. He knew he wouldn't be able to move from behind his desk, for if he did, there would be no doubt Emelie would see his full-on, raging erection. There was no way he'd be able to calm himself down when she was right in front of him.

"Mr. Carlisle? Are you busy?" Emelie asked sweetly. She had an innocent smile on her face, and her striking green eyes were wide and hopeful. She was breathtaking.

"No, I have a...umm...how can I help you?" he asked, clearing his throat. Emelie removed her backpack and plopped down in the seat in front of his desk. She crossed her legs as she reached into her folder, seemingly unaware of the way her tiny plaid skirt slid up her toned thighs.

"I was wondering if we could talk about the essay due on Tuesday?" Emelie asked. Nicholas nodded, trying not to look at her.

"I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, Emelie," Nicholas replied. Emelie sighed heavily and rolled her eyes.

"Well sir, I really don't want to fail your class. And on my first paper you said I 'demonstrated no sense of art history'," Emelie mentioned, curling her manicured fingers with air quotes. Nicholas sighed, and to his surprise, felt a slight twinge of guilt. Perhaps in his attempts to be strictly professional with her, he'd been overly harsh.

"Emelie, what would you like me to do about that?" Nicholas asked tensely. Emelie stood then, and walked over to the other side of his desk.

"Oh dear god," Nicholas muttered under his breath, as Emelie bent over and put her elbows on his desk. He'd fantasized about taking her just like this. Her skirt was so, so tiny, that Nicholas was beginning to see the curve of her ass. He began to wonder if she was wearing panties at all...

"I feel like I have a good start, but I don't really know where to go from here..."

Nicholas could no longer hear or pay any attention to what the young girl was saying. All he could focus on was her incredibly sexy body, the toned ass just inches away from his eager-to-squeeze hands.

******

******

Emelie mulled over what she'd written so far for the paper. The topic required making some kind of historical argument, using Archaic, Classical, and Hellenistic Greek art pieces as evidence. Emelie had several ideas of what she wanted to say, but she didn't know how to assert them in a way that made sense.

After a few moments, Emelie realized Carlisle wasn't giving her any feedback. She stopped talking and glanced back at him, and realized that he wasn't paying attention to her at all.

His gaze was fixed on her skirt.

This surprised Emelie, and she knew she should have been appalled that he was looking at her, but for some reason, she was only filled with curiosity, and distantly...excitement. She wondered if he was only staring because he thought the length was too short, which she'd been scolded for by other teachers before.

But she hoped that he was staring because he found her attractive.

Experimentally, Emelie bent forward a bit further, causing her skirt to rise even higher. She pretended to be nonchalant as she heard her professor's sharp intake of breath. She was certain then that he was looking at her in a sexual way, and she folded her lips and clutched her fists to keep herself from exploding in excitement.

******

******

"So, do you think I can get at least a B?" Emelie asked. Nicholas cleared his throat, averting his eyes from her tiny skirt.

"Umm, well..."

Nicholas watched as Emelie stretched her back, and noticed the way her tight school polo shirt rose, exposing her toned lower stomach. To just hold onto her tiny waist as he pounded himself inside of her body...

"I've really been tryingso hard, Mr. Carlisle," Emelie purred, beginning to pout.

"Well, Emelie...umm...Miss Woods...it...it s-seems you've gotten off to a...decent start," he said tensely. He reached for the collar of his shirt and cleared his throat again, suddenly feeling somewhat short of breath.

He tried to force himself to give her feedback on the paper, but he knew his comments were superficial and trite. He simply couldn't focus on what she'd written, for her body was too distracting.

He wondered if he should perhaps grade her easier when she finally turned it in on Tuesday. She'd come to him for help, she'd demonstrated that she was willing to try...he was the one who couldn't do his basic duty as her teacher and meet her halfway.

Nicholas cursed himself for even considering it. No, he would not give her special treatment just because of how attractive she was to him. He was not that kind of man. He was an academic, and upon completion of his dissertation, he'd become a respected one. He was better than this. Emelie was knowingly teasing him with her body, and he would not let her win.

But the more he thought about it, the more he realized that kind of behavior just didn't seem to fit what little he knew about Emelie's personality so far. She was certainly a popular girl, and like the other students of West View, obviously came from a very well-off family. But she had never come across as spoiled, entitled, or manipulative. He knew there was no way she was unaware of how attractive she was, but he had a feeling she was onlyjust realizing the effect it could have on a man considerably older than she was.

Emelie returned to the front of his desk and began packing her belongings, but then she brushed her backpack over the front of her body.

Nicholas was sure he would come in his pants when he finally saw Emelie's panties. It was brief, and probably accidental, but just a second of seeing that tiny, innocent, white cotton fabric was enough to drive him mad with desire.

"Thank you for your help Mr. Carlisle!" Emelie called, bouncing out of his office.

******

******

Emelie left the classroom with an overwhelming sense of smugness and pride. She could hardly contain her excitement as she walked down the hallway, headed towards the quad to join her friends for lunch.

Carlisle had definitely been looking at her, and admiring her. She'd had enough experience with boys to easily recognize the gaze of a man growing sexually excited.

But there was something different about the way Carlisle looked at her, and she had a feeling it wasn't just because he was her teacher. His gaze was dominant and powerfully lustful...almost dangerous, unlike the transparent, overly excited way guys her age looked at her. It was deeply thrilling.

Perhaps her skirts were the key to getting higher grades in Carlisle's class. She didn't mind at all, for the thought of him looking at her in a lustful way made her feel somewhat empowered...and very sexual.

"Where've you been?" Tessa asked.

Emelie sat down on at their usual table, beneath the large trees in a shady area of the quad.

"Oh, I just met with Carlisle to talk about the paper. I really don't want to have to spend too much time on it this weekend," Emelie answered.

Georgina's eyes narrowed mischievously.

"Because of Jake? You're planning on spendingall weekend with him?"

"Oh my god that's right! Is he coming down here or are you going up to the frat house?" Shelby added.

It took Emelie several moments to remember her date with Jake. In all of her excitement about Carlisle admiring her, she'd managed to completely forget about the date she'd been hoping for all week.

"We're just going to hang out down here tomorrow night," Emelie replied, reaching over for the tray of lunch Shelby had picked up for her. Her friends eyed her warily as she took a huge bite of her steak and avocado burrito, her favorite meal from the cafeteria. Undeterred by the uncomfortable gazes, Emelie began eating her fries in threes.

"Ugh, I hate you," Georgina complained, picking at her garden salad. Emelie shrugged her shoulders.

"It won't kill you, Georgie," Emelie teased, slightly extending the half-eaten wrap. Georgina instantly leaned away in disgust.

"So if you're not spending all weekend with him, whatare you doing? Harley can get us in to another party!" Shelby suggested.

Emelie shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her food, suddenly losing her appetite. After her spa treatments with her mother on Saturday morning, Emelie had planned on spending the weekend with Sam at his rehab center. Her mother had made her promise not to tell anyone about Sam's drug problems, instead preferring to explain away her oldest child's continued absence with "another semester abroad."

"Umm...my dad mentioned something about wanting us all to go up to the lake house this weekend. Family bonding stuff. So I probably won't be around until Monday night-ish," she replied noncommittally.

Tessa and Georgina seemed to buy her awkward lie, but Shelby appeared suspicious.

Emelie gave her a private, pleading look, and knowingly, with the perception that only a best friend could have, Shelby quickly nodded and brought up the upcoming homecoming game.

******

"Miss Woods, you're ten minutes late. Close the door and take a seat in the front row," he said.

Emelie nodded and lowered her head, and slowly walked around the desk toward the center chair.

"Not in the chair, Emelie. Sit directly on the desk, where I can see you," he instructed. Emelie gulped, not quite certain of what he wanted her to do.

"Right there Emelie. Hop up on the desk," he encouraged.

She silently obeyed him, and she slightly jumped at the cold contact of the wooden desk against the heated skin of the bare backs of her thighs.

She looked up at Carlisle, waiting for him to tell her what to do next. She gulped as he removed his glasses and crossed his muscular arms in front of his body.

"You're falling behind, Emelie. There's a very important concept you still haven't mastered," he said. His voice was stern, but his pale blue eyes held a playful twinkle that made her tingle between her legs.

"Can you help me?" she asked. His lips curled into a slow, seductive smile.

"I intend to, Emelie. You're not leaving this classroom until you make yourself come," he said, with a teasingly wicked gleam in his eye.

Emelie bit her lower lip, trying her hardest to fight back a squeal of excitement.

"Take off your panties and open your legs," Carlisle instructed.

She thought about resisting...she knew she should be resisting. But his voice was like a command on her body. Emelie immediately felt herself raising her hips as she slipped the white cotton boy shorts down her legs with a faint shimmy, kicking them off of her ankles. She looked up at Carlisle, eagerly awaiting his next instruction.

"Open your legs, Emelie. I need to see you," he said.

She bit her lower lip again and reclined on the desk, planting her heels on the edge. She shakily separated her knees, and she felt her pussy instinctively clench as Carlisle's gaze immediately dropped to her naked lower body.