The Scientist Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman finds herself in an eerie situation.
2.7k words
4.34
23.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up in a cozy bed. A thick, heavy blanket lay atop her naked body. The sheets felt nice.

The light was soft and warm. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept that well. She sleepily ran her fingers between her body and the bedsheet and jolted awake in a confused panic when she found her vulva totally shaved.

She sat up and looked around. This wasn't her bed. It wasn't her room. There were no windows, and the walls were painted cinderblocks. The temperature was perfect, but she felt cold and scared. Her lip trembled and she was covered in goosebumps. She clutched the covers to her neck, facing the door.

A chrome-plated slot opened at the bottom, and a hand presented a well-appointed tray of food. Avocado, bacon, a healthy slice of toast, and eggs the way she liked them. Juice and coffee sat in identical, double-walled glasses on two corners of the tray.

"Good morning!" the voice called out. The hand that left the tray then gently closed the slot. Footsteps faded away quickly, and she sat there, looking at this tray of food, listening to her own heartbeat throbbing in her ears. There was no sound other than that and her occasional whimper.

The smell of breakfast made its way to her nose. Her stomach growled. All she could remember is finding two flat tires on her car when she came out of the grocery store. She looked down at her vulva. It was perfectly barren. She never shaved it that well herself, and she certainly hadn't done it in weeks. She felt around her labia and her anus. All perfectly done. She closed her eyes and breathed consciously.

She was successfully calming herself - something about the light, and the bed, and the smell of the food was comforting her, despite her drawing a complete blank as to how she had ended up there. She laid back down, and fell asleep, completely covering herself in the heavy blanket.

She woke up hours later. Stomach sticking to itself with hunger. She peeked around the edge of the blanket towards the door. The food was still there. Across the room was a single wooden chair and a small table, upon which lay, perfectly folded, a pair of grey sweat pants and a sweatshirt. She walked over. The floor felt pleasantly hot and the whole room was perfectly warm. The fabric was incredibly soft. They smelled very clean. She put them on, picked up the tray, and sat down to eat.

The bacon was cold and the avocado was warm. But it was positively delicious. She savored every bite. The flavor was...intense. Eating was calming her, despite the undeniable likelihood that she was being held captive. She shifted in her seat as she took a bite of the toast. The way the sweatshirt rubbed on the side of her breast made her pause for a second, and repeat the motion. She ran her hand along the inside of her thigh as the salted butter coated her tongue. The bread was buttered on both sides, lightly toasted, and absolutely delectable.

The meal was extremely satisfying. She felt like it has been a long time since she had eaten that well. She wiped her hands off on the cloth napkin and slipped one under her shirt. Her fingertips running along her skin felt electric. She touched the bottom of her left breast and felt an intense heat in her vulva.

She pulled her hand away, startled by the opening of the slot in the door. It made a good sound. It was a well-built slot, and the man opened it carefully.

"If you're done eating, you can put the tray here so I can take it away," the man said. She sat quietly. He delivered another tray with some sort of device on it and an envelope. He waited for a moment, then closed the slot. His footsteps faded.

She sat for a moment - as if to ensure that he wasn't coming back. She went back to touching her breast. Her nipple was hard. She gently grabbed at her breast, caressing her nipple against the fuzzy interior of the sweatshirt.

She made her way to the door and crouched down to examine the contents of the tray. As she did so, she caught her reflection on the slot in the door, surprised to see the crotch of the pants darkened. She pulled at the waistband and reached inside to find that she was soaking wet. She ran her middle finger along her slit and over her clit on the way up and out of the waistband. She looked at her wet finger. She smelled it. She put it on her lips, then licked her lips. She had never liked her own taste as much as she did that instant. And with a deep breath, she stuck the wet finger in her mouth and sucked it dry. She felt the heat in her crotch again.

She was confused but didn't care. She didn't know where she was but felt no danger. Thoughts darted in her head about even the length of time she'd been held. But it didn't seem to matter. She loved her breakfast, and now she couldn't wait to spend the day making herself cum. This was certainly not part of her normal routine, but her body's response was undeniable, and she let her mind take a back seat to that.

She looked down at the tray again. The plastic device looked a bit like a large dragonfly with a very short tail, with elastic straps instead of wings. There was an old-timey three-position power switch on one side. It had some heft and was most definitely homemade - but well built. It smelled like new plastic.

She opened the envelope to find several polaroid pictures. They were numbered. The first one was a picture of the device on the tray. The second showed the elastic straps around a thigh and a hip. This caught her attention. The third image showed the "eyes" of the dragonfly placed on either side of a clit. Her eyes widened when she saw the mole at the edge of the photo. She looked down her pants in disbelief - that was definitely her mole.

The fourth photo showed the switch in position 1. The fifth photo showed a view from her feet, the tail of the dragonfly curled so that its tip rested against her anus. The last photo showed the switch in position 2.

She went back to the clit photo and looked more carefully. The side of the device facing her body was glistening. She pulled at her clit as she realized that the sheen on the device in the photo were her juices. She remained squatted but pulled the pants to her knees. She ran the tips of her left fingers along her labia and dripped a bit on the floor. She could not think straight, and certainly had stopped caring that she had been photographed in this state.

She took her pants off and headed to bed with the dragonfly. She strapped it to her legs as shown in the photo. It wasn't easy to make sense of it until it fit just right - with the eyes on either side of her clit. She pulled at her skin to let it settle into what was obviously the right place. She dabbed some of her juices around it. Adjusted her hips, and pushed down on her tummy with her left hand as she flipped the switch to position 1. She wanted to see what it would do.

The lights dimmed in the room. She looked around and saw nothing - presumably, the device was doing this. As the room got dark, the dragonfly lit up with a soft, purple glow. And then the eyes started rotating.

They were wheels. With a low whirring sound, they started rolling on either side of her clit, lightly peeling back her hood and caressing her. She clinched in reflex. With a few adjustments for comfort, she fed the wheels with the juices she was otherwise dripping onto the bed. With the wheels fully lubricated, and legs comfortable, she let her hands roam her torso as the dragonfly did its work.

The sensation was like nothing she had ever felt. The wheels were like infinitely long fingers running beside her clit. She experimented grappling at her breasts with different intensity. She let the pressure build with her muscles relaxed, and then she tensed to reset herself. She noted that the straps were laid out in such a way that, if she spread her legs, the dragonfly would be pulled towards her, changing where the wheels sat. If she closed her legs, the tension decreased, and the wheels ran down to her slit, where they lubricated themselves while filling her with an intense desire to be penetrated.

She liked the hands-off control. She let her mind wander. Images of licking and rubbing, of feeling warm. She squeezed her breasts, then caressed herself. She pulled at her hair a bit as she opened her legs. Her vulva was almost numb with pleasure.

Then she felt it. If she spread far enough, the dragonfly's tail came into contact with her ass. She pulled her head up to watch the motion, as it tilted down harder onto her clit when she did that. It made her legs shake, which disturbed the machine momentarily - but it quickly settled back into feasting its "eyes" onto her clit.

She took the sweatshirt off. Her lower back was sweaty. She closed her eyes. She pictured a cock teasing her pussy. She reached down and pulled the switch to position 2, and held her hand on the dragonfly's back for a moment.

It's noise changed, and the glow turned blue. Its body inflated and extended to sit nearly flat on her slit, spreading her labia apart. It felt so wonderfully hot. She gasped. Its tail started to apply pressure on her anus. She held her breath. As the wheels turned and its body warmed her soaking pussy, it penetrated her, slowly and gently. She spread her legs wider, and it drove further inside her. She lay there, with her hands around the gizmo, but not touching it - as if needing to catch it if her orgasm shot it away from her body.

The body started to cycle, contracting, then expanding again. Each time rubbing the entirety of her slit, and filling it with warmth. The wheels kept whirring at a steady pace. Then the tail bit started to stroke in her ass. Her legs started to shake. She wanted to hold it right there. Right there where it felt so good.

She finally gave in, grabbed the device with her two hands, and pulled it up into her vulva. The wheels slipped past her clit and she closed her thighs around it. She shook it around her vulva, desperately wanting it to change its pace. She wanted it harder. She heard the noise of plastic cracking and the machine stopped.

She looked down. Her body was throbbing. She slammed her head back against the pillow in disappointment. She had broken it right before she came.

The door opened. She tried to cover herself but was in no condition to do so. She couldn't see much, as the glow of the dragonfly was the only light in the room.

"That's OK," the man said, gently. "It's only a working prototype."

He kneeled beside the bed and looked at her warmly. "It's only meant as a warmup anyway," he continued.

He smelled very good to her. His body seemed to radiate heat. She unclutched herself a bit and relaxed. He put his hand on her tummy. She liked the way that it felt. Between his thumb and pinky finger, it almost spanned the her waist. She took a slow, deep breath, and he cupped his mouth over her breast. His hair felt good on her body. She put her hand on his shoulder. He wasn't wearing a shirt. She moved her hand down his back. He didn't seem to be wearing pants, either.

He kissed her on the mouth and it ignited her anew. She heaved her hips up as his lips tightened around her tongue. With that kiss, he got up and started undoing the dragonfly. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the silhouette of his thick, uncut cock, mostly erect, with a dribble of precum collecting in the foreskin. She reached up to touch it as he undid the straps. She took his juices to her mouth. She loved the way he tasted. She reached back up and pulled his cock back, letting the juices drip onto her chest.

He set the dragonfly down on the ground and lay on top of her. He held her head in one hand and traced the side of her body with the other. She slithered and wiggled under him, feeling his cock between her legs, its shaft resting on her clit. She writhed, trying to position it in the right place. His touch made any smooth movements nearly impossible. She wanted to suck on his mouth. She grabbed at his ass as he pushed on her breast, and she finally got his cock to the rim of her pussy. She angled her hips and he knew right away that she wanted him inside her.

His cock filled her so perfectly. Her pussy peeled back his foreskin. Inch by inch, he filled her. She wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him in faster. But he was in control. His strokes were very deliberate. Each time he went deeper and deeper.

"Please," she said, "fuck me. Fuck me more."

"I've been watching you for weeks," he said, pausing to tug on her nipple with his mouth as he fed her his thumb. "You are so perfect. Your body is ready."

Her pussy got hot. With that last comment, he paused just inside of it, then stroked into it deeply.

"Your car was disabled and I offered you a ride. You were the perfect candidate, so I chose to bring you here. These devices are designed to prepare you for my cock."

She longed for more. Her legs trembled as she struggled to pull him in deeper.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "I want you to fill me with your cum."

He bit lightly on her neck, and with one more stroke, he was fully inside of her. They gyrated together, his cock orbiting her cervix, touching everywhere inside of her at once; his body grinding on her clit, his fingers pulling at her anus.

She started gasping. Louder with each orbit. He teased where the dragonfly had fucked her. They moved faster. Harder. The breaths fell out of sync. He groaned and pushed into her, their bodies slapping together. She immediately felt the hot bath of cum he was depositing inside of her. She pulled at his body with all her strength as she exploded into orgasm, grinding back and forth at the base of his throbbing cock, moaning loudly with each pulse of pleasure.

They laid there for a minute. But he soon left. "I'll see you back again soon," he said softly. After he closed the door, the lights slowly came up again. She laid in bed, listening to her heart rate slow down, tracing small shapes on her naked body with her fingertips.

"Which one did you have?" said a woman, faintly.

"What?" she said, looking up around the room.

"Who did you get?" she heard again.

She got off the bed, pulled it off the wall, and noticed the vent grate. She put her ear closer to it.

"I've had five visitors. It sounds like you really liked that one," the voice said.

"Uh... yeah, it was amazing. Who... who are you?" she answered.

"Did you get the uncut guy? He's the one who makes all the toys," the voice replied, ignoring her question. "I love the way he cums on my stomach."

"He came inside of me," she said.

"Ooh! He doesn't do that to anyone else. You must be special," the voice said.

Meghan laid back in her bed, leaving the gap to the vent open so she could hear better. She laid over the covers, stroking her body, relaxing. She closed her eyes, and soon after, the lights faded. Ripples of pleasure were still spreading to the edges of her body. She let out a sigh and fell into a deep, comforting sleep. Maybe tomorrow she would find out more.