The Scorned Ch 01: Perverse Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You moan again, but this time, there is more lust put into every breath.

"You're really...good at that you know..."

Perhaps you could divert his attention to your pussy without angering him. If he is truly enjoying himself, he should be relaxed and open.

"Hey, maybe you should -"

Without warning, he extracts himself from your nether regions to bark orders.

"Just lay there and be my obedient sex toy. You needn't say a word, unless I want you to."

Of course, you naturally reject the notion of being obedient, but you manage to hold your tongue as he continues to play with your body by using his own. You can feel his tongue work its way back into your puckering hole, exploring every little inch in hopes of exposing a sensitive part of you.

A few minutes of orgasmic bliss slowly pass you by, and you close your eyes in a concentrated effort to relax, the experience is rather unlike anything you have ever felt before. Having another man touch you, and reach into places you are unfamiliar with is new, as well as exiting, but difficult to grasp at.

Soon, he ends his foreplay and places his member at the backdoor he wishes to enter.

"You're so compliant now, I like that, but I hope you don't end up hating me for what I'm about to do."

You look up to him, with a confused expression written across your face.

"What are you talking about!?"

With his massive member pressed against your ass, and with no mercy for your sensitive behind, he shoves his head in as far as he can, invading your insides with the strength of a battering ram. You groan with a mixed expression, something that resembles both pleasure and pain, but it soon passes as he forces his member even deeper, causing you to wince and tighten up.

"After all that coaxing, this is what you give me? Fine, if you aren't going to relax for me, I might as well force my way in."

You are quick to retaliate as best you can.

"Like you haven't already, you piece of shit!"

He continues to push, with no intention of stopping. You can even feel a few veins belonging to his healthy member pulse with excitement as he finally bottoms out inside your accommodating hole. You take a deep breath and grit your teeth as he rests himself, allowing your hole some time to adjust to such intense stretching. His head rubs up against the walls of your ass, and you could still feel yourself reflexively tense.

"Oh, I think you are starting to pull me in even deeper, but I'd like to play with you a little more."

His hips loosen as he begins gyrating, stirring your ass unapologetically. The pain is difficult fight through, but he manages to loosen you up after brushing against the more sensitive parts of your insides. After a few more minutes of painful stretching, he starts to remove his clothing, for they are quite restrictive.

First is a green decorated shirt he normally wears on easy work days. He removes it slowly, allowing beads of sweat to roll down his toned body. After doing so, he leans forward, not to speak into your ear, but to rest his hard abdominal muscles on your back. While repositioning himself, both his arms move forward in an attempt to pin you down with his upper body.

"This feels amazing; you get even tighter the deeper I go!"

He exclaims, pausing in between each word to breathe heavily.

"I hope you can take it all for me."

With little reason to delay the inevitable, he pushes his hips forward, coaxing an intense scream from your now sore throat.

"Oh, god please help me!"

There is no remorse in his rhythmic and well paced thrusts; he simply plans on dragging this session out for as long as he possibly can. Your dominate partner even uses his own orgasm as incentive for his continued movements. With his climax far from his reach, he grunts and groans in frustration as he attempts to grind you down into the already soaked bed sheets.

Your mattress, shakes with enough force to rattle the delicate modern chandeliers floors below you, and the wooden bed post slams repeatedly into the wall, causing the white paint to chip in multiple places.

At this point, you start feeling the aching need to reach down between your legs and play with yourself until you reach your own orgasm.

"He's not even trying to satisfy me, he simply wants to get himself off. I should...show some... restraint."

You think to yourself as his relentless bulldozing intensifies, but as it does, you feel something click within your head, almost as if the augmentation just turned on or malfunctioned, you are unable tell which. Soon, all you are capable of seeing is the darkness behind your eyelids, and you lose consciousness. You feel bits and pieces of yourself slip away as they are painstakingly replaced with new parts that are less conjoined. It is as if your mind is breaking apart and being sown back together simultaneously

In the middle of your black out you still are able to hear your insatiable lover speak with frustration lining his voice, he roughly grabs hold of your head, ordering you to wake up, spouting on about how he is just getting started, and how much he wants you to be awake when he does reach his climax.

Your thoughts now continue wondering along with your fingers, as they openly dance across your pleasure buzzer, and you comply with his demands with clear and renewed mind.

"By the way."

He says with an overpowering confidence in his voice.

"I'm your god now."

Those words where simple, but enough to cause a surge of pleasure to ring about within your already lust addled mind. The harder he thrusts, the more you tend to believe him. The pain and intense pleasure mix together wonderfully, forcing you to accept the fact, that he just might be your god. This sudden revelation amazes you, and you can feel yourself slowly slipping away. Not like a part of you has died, but as if there is a new voice within your head, guiding your hands, and directing your dirty thoughts.

You eventually decide to play off of his well placed claim for your own satisfaction.

"It feels so good! Don't you dare hold back; it feels like you're getting closer and closer!"

His member throbs even harder as it painfully pulverizes your abused hole. After a few well timed thrusts, he reveals the object he kept hidden in his pocket. A cell phone, but before you could prepare yourself, he hastily hits the record button with his thumb.

"Didn't your parents teach you better? You should know that good girls say please when asking for something. I suppose I should be the one teaching you now."

Your eyes then roll over as your tongue lolls from between your rosy lips.

"How is it possible for you to keep on going like that? It's amazing!"

He groans once more, as you purposefully tighten around him.

"I hope you understand what that means, Agatha. You asked for a man who would cherish you, and now you are squirming under one who would not only love you, but keep you satisfied and use you the way you desire."

It is obvious to tell, but he is no longer concerned with the quality of the video. His trusts become so forceful that it shakes the bed along with the phone in a way that would annoyingly blur the recording. Fortunately, the sounds will be picked up perfectly. The moaning, screaming, pleas for forgiveness, and empty promises of slower and less abusive treatment would be heard clearly. This persistent pounding would go on for about an hour; no position changes, no compromises, and occasionally the cracking of weakened wood holding the foam mattress in place.

Before you know it, another lust filled hour goes by, and you find his buckling hips slowing, but growing in strength as if he is finally reaching the end of his stamina, and is now running on fumes. This becomes even clearer through his undeniably tense upper body.

You bite your lip, knowing what comes next; you would wish to stifle any screams that would come unexpectedly within the next few thrusts.

"I hope you're ready, I've been keeping myself too hard for way too long."

He quickly floods your body with his thick, unimaginably warm seed. With both his hands now on your waist, you are able to free your upper body, but you find yourself being pulled back onto his crotch by his own burley arms. You still can feel his throbbing mass slowly release waves of overflowing cum, so you reach around and pull both your beaten and bruised cheeks back, revealing much more of your cock hungry hole. In doing so, you accidentally cause some of it pour out, coating his dick with a mixture of white cream.

After empting himself, he pulls out with a content sigh. He then cleans his cock using your rear end as a sexy towel. As he does, he finds himself examining his handiwork, including the now glazed ass you are pulling apart for his viewing pleasure.

"I really enjoyed myself there, but I do think I got a little carried away."

You nod while caressing and massaging your still wet rump.

"Now what is it? Why did you stop, got nothing left for me to take?"

He then rises from his uncomfortable position and types away on his phone, ignoring your taunt. You can still hear the embarrassing sounds of sloppy sex from his device, but as you continue to listen, you find that those moans are not your own.

"Um, what do you plan on doing with that?"

Your now satisfied man grins from ear to ear and answers you in a seductive tone.

"Your boyfriend and I used to be co-workers. He was able to find my number; after chatting for a few hours he sent me a special video not too long ago. "Don't tell Agatha, just between you and me" it said."

You rise from your position as well. This time, with confusion written across your sweat glossed face.

"Don't tell us what?"

Without hesitation, he tosses the phone onto the bed, and the video plays. The holographic projection emanating from the device startles you, but provides perfect view points from multiple angles.

The projection depicts a blond woman with her makeup smeared, and a man you recognize on top of her notably toned figure, they both appear to be enjoying themselves with the male over her body trusting frantically. It becomes painfully obvious who that is, and you pause the video immediately, hoping to spare yourself from anymore torment.

"We can't trust anyone here, how am I gunna deal with him?"

He shakes his head, while adjusting his belt.

"You can trust me...wait what do you mean by us?"

How is it possible for anyone to trust another who just forces themselves onto other people?

"We...I mean... I wasn't talking to you."

Your conversational recovery was awkward at best, but you are swift to change the subject back to trust.

"And that has to be a joke, after what just happened, why we would I ever trust you?

He then climbs on the bed, facing you as sincerely as he possibly can in his post coital state, but unknowingly switches his gaze after his phone vibrates and buzzes.

"Hey, I meant what I said before; you have someone who cares for you now. To be honest, I just like to get a little rough every now and again."

He caresses one side of your face.

"You won't have to worry so much in the future, oh and the...time we shared together, it'll be our little secret. This stays between you and me, got it?"

You do note his arrogance and seriousness, which can be useful qualities in a person, but you know that if you choose to reject him, it would reveal that unpredictable side he had no problem showing you so callously before. Of course, you have no intention of loving him the way he thinks you would, but you do intend on catching both men, your ex and your new darling off guard by showing them how much they taught you about using honeyed words to manipulate others.

The fact of the matter is, you embraced him, and he took advantage of that, so for now you play along, hoping to gain his trust.

You agree with him, and playfully kiss him just before showing him the door, and ask him in an endearing and flirtatious posture to rush back as soon as possible.

"I didn't think anything like this would happen today, I already made plans for an important trip. If things go well, I'll have better work lined up for me. I may even leap from repairing machines, to creating new prototypes; so I won't be back for a month or so."

You nod, understanding the situation, and wishing him a safe journey, all while making sadistic plans of your own.

He walks out the door with a bit of energy in every step; he seems satisfied with himself, knowing that you were used twice in one day.

Each person has their own secret motives, and he is living proof of that.

You are painfully aware of the many ways you could go about expressing your anger, but you choose to do so with calculated malice, and this delightfully disturbs you.

"We think we have a few calls to make."

You have about thirty days to get everything together for his return. So you pass by your blank television screen, waving your hand in a slow and graceful motion. The display on your wall unexpectedly brightens, blinding you before presenting a plethora of options to pick from. You wave your hand again, sliding through options until you reach a specific phone number buried within your contacts list.

"Call..."

The dial tone is loud and somewhat obnoxious, but you manage to ignore it long enough to concentrate on changing into something more comfortable. The call takes a while to make but you soon hear the sounds of strained grunting, and familiar metallic clangs of bars and dumbbells being dropped carelessly onto the ground.

"Hey Agatha, I'm happy to hear from you. So how long's it been since we've spoken?

The noise distracting you from the conversation dies down over time and you clearly hear her heavy, but controlled breathing.

"Bout a year or so, right?"

After redressing, you stand directly in front of the screen, still thinking of a proper way to respond.

"Sorry Mossy; it sounds like you're busy. We can always talk later."

You can hear her counting and exhaling sharply.

"Sixty-six, sixty-seven...No it's fine, y'know I haven't been called that in such a long time. I'd rather you reach out to me now then later, hearing your voice again put me in a good fucking mood... sixty-eight, sixty-nine."

For as long as you have known her, Mossy has been at your side, the both of you grew up together for about twenty years. She always stood up for you during times of strife and turmoil. Even when you had no reason to ask, she was there; ready to light a fire within your soul. This compassion of hers was always something you fell back on, and you treasured her for it.

You even remember the conversations both of you had about moving away for your ex's sake, and how she was completely against the whole idea. She was always referred to as a tomboy, and enjoyed fighting with others, which made her disagreeable and off-putting on most days. They were always long and tiring arguments that carried on for hours, draining you of mental energy. You were sure she was some sort of goddess with endless reserves of stamina.

Despite her constant need to remind you of it, she continued to support you, but after you found an apartment and settled down in the new country, her motherly messages and phone calls stopped, and the two of you grew apart.

"Something happened today, so we need a favor from you."

You say with a sultry voice, and a dark undertone.

Mossy then drops her weighted bar, the metal reverberating throughout the gym, only adding to the background noise. It would be safe to assume that she still cares for you, and would be willing to do what it takes to rewrite wrongs done onto you.

"Hey, you can still talk to me sweetheart; we haven't had the time to catch up. What the hell happened? Was it him again, and while I'm playing twenty questions, why does your voice sound so...different, did you get a mod installed? Do you know how those unreliable those damn things are?

You wouldn't risk discussing your plans over an open and possibly monitored line, so you opt for another way to talk.

"Pepper... we think we remember that name."

Mossy's constant and unrelenting questioning causes you to reminisce by momentarily muttering to yourself, only to snap back to reality after feeling a familiar searing pain around your rear.

"We'll tell you later, but for now, we only need to know one thing...how fast do you think you could fly down here?"

Mossy stops herself short on answering to question something she noticed at the beginning of the conversation.

"I think I could get there in about two days. Now, Is there someone else there with you pepper, be honest with me...what do you mean by we?"

Without a second thought, you hang up on Mossy, hoping that you enticed her enough to come to you. If things go well, she will call again...and again. Mossy would feel concerned for her old friend, and she will come. A part of you hates doing this to such a good person, but another sees no other way.

To distract yourself from the constant ringing and guilt, you walk into the upstairs bathroom to stare deeply into the floor length mirror while caressing your reddened rump.

"We should have a few hours of leisure left, might as well enjoy ourselves."

You reach down to stroke your untouched and wet pussy with reckless abandon, but you are quick to stop and take note of the now gaping hole your new partner left behind after pulling his cock from your ass.

"Wow... we wonder if he knows what it feels like to have his own body assaulted in such a disgusting way, we wonder if he would enjoy gaping like this."

Your fingers slowly glide across your outer ring, feeling around your widened asshole. You take a while to play with yourself, to recall the fierce pounding you took minutes ago as what is left of his orgasm sloppily oozes from your used body.

12