The Screamer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know where I am. Don't be a stranger." I turned and unlocked the door.

"Oh I will be over. It was a pleasure to meet you Holly."

We stepped into the apartment and Holly coyly walked over to the blender. She looked at me and suggestively suggested all manner of kinky fun would ensue if I made her more of our award winning Rum Runners.

"Now who am I to refuse such a wonderful offer," I grinned.

I handed her a tall chilled glass and she took a sip.

"Someday, will you please tell me how you make these. They are delicious."

I smirked, "Perhaps someday, if you are a really good girl, I just might. You have to remember, when we had the bar in Key West, we won the Best Rum Runner in Key West three years running until we found out that they were actually illegal. Seems there is too much booze in them but hey, they do the trick and certainly got me laid a lot."

"I don't need a ton of booze to fuck you, never have and never will but they sure do make me feel sexy."

We spent the next two hours with Holly screaming deliriously as I teased and pleased her. As my tongue entered her hot pussy, I tasted the others who had enjoyed her earlier in the day. I licked her clean and filled her hungry twat yet again.

I lit a smoke and handed it to her. She inhaled deeply and laughed. "I know something you don't know."

I tickled her and she easily relented.

Holly grabbed my hand and said, "I partied with Ann and Tom today. Ann really would love to do you. Actually, I am pretty sure Tom would too."

"What are you talking about? I hardly know them. Tom is a nice guy but his wife won't even look at me."

"Oh she has been looking alright. Actually, she has been salivating over you. She was licking me while I was sucking Tom and after he came, Ann asked me about you. So, I told her and the more detail I gave to her, the harder she attacked my pussy. She asked me about your cock and I told her in minute detail. She looked up from my pussy and said that you sounded delicious. Tom grinned and agreed. I had no idea he was bi too."

"Well, there are a lot of us out there. Most keep it quiet."

"I kinda said I'd talk to you and said I would see if you were into a foursome tomorrow."

"Sure Holly, if you'd like to. It is going to be a big day so why not. I hadn't planned that but I can get into it."

"Well, he has a wonderful cock baby. It isn't too thick, actually kinda thin but it is very, very nice and long."

"Sounds terrific hon."

She snuggled into my arms and fell asleep almost immediately.

Saturday morning arrived way too soon but the smell of fresh brewed coffee, Eggs Benedict and a fresh fruit salad brought me back to life. Holly was not just a good fuck, she was also a gourmet chef and actually, that is how we got to know each other. My main passion is preparing good food and we spent many days preparing wonderful new dishes and many wonderful nights screwing away the calories.

"What are you wearing today?" I asked her as we finished breakfast.

Holly giggled, "I'm going all Dukes of Hazard today. I don't have to impress anyone. They all know me anyway. I plan on being in the pool a lot and I want to be comfy. I take it you'll be in shorts and a polo."

I nodded in agreement, leaned over and kissed her.

"You never told me, how was Her Honor?"

"Same as usual, fucking insatiable. It is almost beyond belief that the older you get, the better you get because every time we are together, she just seems to enjoy sucking cock more and more. I think you are spending far too much time with her though."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because there I am with my cock driving as deep as I can into her hot ass and she is shrieking and yelling exactly like you. I can guarantee that everyone thought it was you in there getting some."

Holly almost choked on the pineapple spear she was eating.

"I'm not that loud am I?"

I burst out laughing, "Oh no dear, you're as quiet as a church mouse."

"Did you ever stop to think that I'm only that way because of you?"

"Yeah right! I've partied with you too."

Holly came out of the bathroom and smacked me with a towel. "Yes you have and you were in the room with me, so there."

I dressed and, of course, I had to wait for Holly. I didn't mind because no matter what, she would surprise me with something spectacular. I didn't have to wait long when she walked out of the bedroom wearing the shortest white V neck tee shirt ever. It did not completely come close to covering her magnificent tits. The fabric was so thin that you could see every inch of her boobs. Her nipples poked the fabric sweetly and I couldn't take my eyes off the bottoms of her luxurious melons as they were in plain sight. She had on the shortest, tightest daisy dukes that rode into her ass and accentuated her camel toe. Her heels lifted her ass perfectly while shaping her gorgeous legs. All in all, this gorgeous woman had FUCK ME written all over her.

I was still collecting the items we were taking with us when Holly opened the door. "Don't forget the Judge wants you again and Tom and Ann want the both of us. You have a line up of women that want to fuck your brains out so I hope you are ready. Don't you dare get too tired because this is my last night here and I'm going to ride you hard tonight dearest. I won't see you again for months."

"With the way you're dressed, every cock there is going to try to manhandle you," I laughed as I stepped from the apartment. I stopped laughing instantly as my oriental neighbor was standing by the front door chatting with Wendy from upstairs. I shot a look at Holly and saw only the mischievous twinkle of a total vamp.

We walked to the door and I said hello and to my surprise, they both greeted us with broad smiles and warm hellos'.

We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. I looked back and saw both of them staring, mouths agape.

"You did that on purpose didn't you? I am never going to be able to look at them again without being embarrassed!" I exclaimed as I got in the car.

For the next two minutes, all I heard was uproarious laughter coming from the passenger seat.

We arrived at the the hotel and walked to the pool area and instantly started laughing. Everywhere we looked people were collapsed on lounge chairs and it looked as if they were sharing a group hangover.

No one was looking at me but Holly was definitely getting blood flowing all over the pool area. Men and women were drooling lasciviously as she sauntered around waking everyone up. I walked over to the poolside bar and ordered us a couple of drinks. The young bartender handed them to me barely taking his eyes off Holly. I couldn't help notice the look on his face. Pure, unbridled lust was written all over his face. He saw that I saw his expression and blushed.

"Is she your wife?" he asked.

"No, just a good friend I fuck a lot."

"Wow, are you ever lucky. I can only imagine what a gorgeous woman like that would be like."

I laughed and called Holly over.

I heard him inhale as she walked seductively toward the secluded bar. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts.

"I figured you'd need this darling," I said as I handed her the drink. I reached over and slid my hand under her skimpy top and fondled her tit. I whispered in her ear and she looked at me and grinned. She walked around the back of the bar and the bartender stood there in total shock. Holly stood directly in front of him between him and the bar. She touched his face and he was totally shocked.

"It's okay, you can touch her."

He looked around nervously. His hands gingerly touched her tits as she expertly unzipped his very hard cock from his trousers. She sank to her knees and pulled his lovely, long cock into view. Her lips caressed the length and her hands caressed his high, tight balls. His impressive 7 inches was thick with a large purple helmet that was oozing a dollop of sweet precum. Holly expertly took that dollop and coated her throat with it. Her mouth covered his head and she pulled away, to gaze into her young man's eyes. He looked into her eyes and moaned as her tongue began to bring pleasure to the underside of his cock.

As this was happening, two couples I knew very well walked up to the bar. I held up a couple of fingers to tell them to be quiet but urged them closer. They quickly saw what was going on and just grinned as they watched Holly inhale this man completely. Her hot mouth was driving him wild. She increased her rhythm on his cock, taking him deeply into her mouth. His skin tone changed to bright red and he held her head and began to fuck her mouth. This just excited her more and more. She worked harder and the bartender groaned deeply and began thrusting his load deep in her throat.. She sucked and sucked as his cum flew into her wet, whorish mouth. She sucked him dry and pulled his hard cock from her lips.

"Wow, look at his lovely cock. I want that too before the day is over!" one of the women exclaimed. The other agreed.

Holly stood, kissed him deeply while he felt her lovely tits once again.

"Thank you darling. What a nice way to start my day," she cooed.

I looked at him, winked and left him a nice tip as I walked away with Holly, arm in arm.

Holly said she wanted to take a dip as she undid her shorts. She had her thong on and she dove into the warm pool. Just as I figured, her top almost vanished as the water hit it. That started the day as everyone was in the pool. Within minutes, women were topless and men were were sporting raging hardons everywhere you looked. The guys were sitting on the edge of the pool while women just swam up and began sucking hard, hot cocks of all sizes, shades and descriptions. Women were touching and kissing women and playfully driving every man wild.

The Judge swam up to me and kissed me passionately. Her hands stroked my hard cock. I held her as she pushed her naked body into mine. I slid into her vagina and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I stood there fucking her tight, wanton cunt.

"This is an unusual departure from the norm Your Honor," I whispered.

"Baby, everyone is crowing your praises and it has been a while since we did this and I, uh, I, uh, Oh shut the fuck up and fuck me hard."

I giggled and drove home hard and fast as she came so very hard. Her pussy grasp my cock tightly as wave after wave of blissful desire hit her. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck as I carried her from the water. I laid down on the pool deck and spun her around. She positioned her tight ass onto my cock and she slid down hard. She slammed her ass swiftly up and down on my cock and she began to cum repeatedly. Her ass was so tight and the fact that everyone could see her getting her ass reamed by me only fueled her fire dramatically. She rode me like a rodeo rider, cumming constantly.

Holly saw the Judges splayed legs with her pussy lips spread wide open. She knelt and began to lick her drenched moist labia as I filled her ass repeatedly. Holly was a fantastic pussy licker and the combination of my cock and her lips on the Judge, she exploded with an orgasm that belonged in the Guinness Book. Her ass slammed onto my cock and her pussy flooded Holly's lips, face and hair. She gushed more and more with every stroke I took and I kept stroking. Finally spent, she pulled herself from me and Holly helped her up.

"If I could copyright that, we'd all be billionaires!" she exclaimed as she kissed us both.

We walked back up to the bar and our friend grinned so wide as we approached. Holly was literally naked and her wet top clung to her tits so magnificently. He handed us our drinks and refused any payment. Holly asked him what time he was off work and he told her.

"When you are off work, I want you to find me. I do not like leaving a job unfinished." She looked directly into his eyes and stated, "I am going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am," he stammered.

"My name is Holly baby. Don't forget it because I am not going to forget you."

We walked back to the pool and heard someone calling our names. Holly looked and saw Ann standing there. We sauntered over and Ann was licking her lips at the sight of Holly's breasts.

"Dammit girl," Ann gushed, "You get me wet everytime I see you. I heard about you and the bartender. He sure is cute."

"I told him I was going to ride him hard when he got off work in a few hours."

"Well, what are you going to do in the mean time?" Ann asked.

Holly wrapped her arm around my waist and looked at Ann and said, "Well, we were planning on doing you and Tom. Are you two still interested?"

Ann walked up to me and looked at me quizzically, "Are you interested?"

I grinned broadly and leaned over and kissed her soft lips. "I've been interested in you for years. Seriously interested in you as a matter of fact but you always avoid me. I never could understand why."

"You're so popular and all the women fawn over you. I just figured that you wouldn't be interested in a short, tiny breasted woman like me."

"You know, I could just spank you for that. I must know something you don't then."

"Spank me? Mmmmmm that is not necessarily a bad thing. Now just what is it that you think you know that I don't know?"

"I know that small breasted women are more responsive to the touch of a man. You enjoy when a man makes love to you before he fucks you. You are much more sensitive to the touch of hands, lips, tongues and fingers than full figured women. You love to have your legs stroked and licked. Your pussy is super sensitive to a warm breath, a lick and a warm mouth. I have a lot more reasons why I adore small breasted women but I'd rather show you."

"My Lord, you are so right." She turned to Holly and grinned, "He is so fucking hot!"

"Baby, you have no idea. I know he is going to love Tom just as much too."

Ann's eyes widened and Holly just silently nodded. Ann had to steady herself and Holly held her. No words were spoken but it was apparent that Ann had just had an orgasm. Moments later, she was off to find Tom. A few minutes later they arrived and we headed to their room.

In their room, Holly grabbed Tom and began to eat his face while I took Ann in my arms and kissed her gently.

This attractive woman stood barely five feet tall and I know she was under one hundred pounds. As I removed her bikini top, the heat of her desire radiated to my chest. Our tongues entwined sweetly as I slid her bottom off. She pulled my bathing suit off and climbed on my lap. Her tiny body felt so nice as I kissed her neck. My soft kisses were getting to her and she moaned sweetly as my tongue circled her ear. I felt her nipples stiffen against my chest. My hands roamed over her back and she cooed sweetly. She arched her back and moaned lustfully as my hand hit the small of her back. My soft touches were igniting every sense she had. As I brought my hands up the sides of her tiny body slowly, she forced her tongue deep inside my mouth. My hands snuck between our bodies and I stroked her flat stomach. Ann inhaled as my hands raised up just beneath her small but lovely breasts. I ran my fingers under those sweet breasts and apparently, she enjoyed the touch.

I picked Ann up and placed her on the bed. She lay there as I came to her. I held my hands over her tits just millimeters above her flesh.

"Let me show you how sensitive they are. Look into my eyes and tell me what you are feeling."

Ann did and I cupped my hands and tightened the muscles in my hands as I looked into her eyes. Her nipples were so close to my hands but not touching them.

"Fuck, it feels like there is electricity flowing from your hands to my tits. Oh wow, that feels so good. Don't stop!" she panted.

I kept it up and she started panting and she closed her eyes and screamed out an amazing orgasm.

As she relaxed I kissed under her breasts and drew my tongue up to circle her aureoles. She flailed on the bed as my soft, erotic tongue tantalized her deliciously. I twirled it on her nipples and she shrieked and pushed her soft tit into my mouth. I licked and gently bit her nipples and she flew from the mattress, arching her back and forcing her nipple against my tongue. I continued to flick her nipples as she arched her back again and came so sweetly.

Her breathless body trembled as I kissed her tight stomach, and traveled down over her hips, and onto her thighs. Her gorgeous pussy was decorated with only a thin landing strip of dark hair. She was drenched and she shone in the sunlight that radiated on her lips and clit. I spread her legs and held them apart. I kissed the back of her knees and up the inside of her tender thighs. Her hips moved in anticipation as she felt the heat of my breath as my face neared her sweet pussy. My mouth opened the folds of her sweet pussy. With every touch, this creature moaned and pushed her hips against my face. Before me, her clit stood hard, glistening and aching for attention. I closed my mouth over it and began to sweetly stroke the underside. She shrieked. She bucked. She begged for more.

"Suck my cunt baby! Suck it, make me cum so hard! Don't you dare stop! OH Fuck this is so good! I'm cumming...More....Don't stop...Oh yes, yes, yes! I'm cumming again and Oh Yes I'm still cumming!"

Ann had wrapped her legs around my neck rode my face so intently. As she came, she flooded my face with her sweetness and I drank it all down. She forced her pussy very hard against my lips and I loved it. I reached up and grabbed her tits and she almost broke my neck.

"Shove your sweet pussy hard onto his tongue baby!," Holly exclaimed. "Ride him hard. Feel his tongue slide deep into your hot twat."

I slid my face deep into her velvet tunnel and began to tongue fuck her. I sank deep inside her and stroked hard and fast. Ann moaned and began to fuck my tongue hard. Her eyes rolled back, her hips slamming against my face. She came on my tongue repeatedly.

I slid out and pulled her hips onto my cock. She kept looking at me and I her, as my cock entered her hot, wet sheath. This petite vixen possessed an insatiable pussy. My shaft had barely entered her when she tilted her hips and swallowed my cock. Every muscle she owned began to milk my cock and she never once broke eye contact with me.

"Love me baby. Screw my pussy so deliciously. Your cock feel so nice inside me," she whispered. "I can feel every part of your beautiful cock inside me. Every ridge, every vein, oh it feels so great. Do you like my tight twat baby?"

Ann's lips were on fire and we kissed so deliciously as the passion of our union built. I fucked her faster and she met every thrust with a thirsty desire. My ass became a blur as I pounded her selfishly. Her tight, clenched cunt demanding more and I obliged. I drove my cock hard and fast into her as her body constricted on my cock so tightly. A cacophony of wails and screams filled the room as Ann's entire body convulsed on me. I kept slamming into her and she continued to cum amazingly.

The screaming kept coming as well and I realized that Holly was cumming hard on Tom's cock.

I leaned over and picked Ann up still impaled on my cock. I stood up and held her tight and walked to the straight chair. Her pussy twitched as my cock moved inside her sweet pussy. I sat down and she fell fully onto my steel hard shaft. I held her small frame and kissed her deeply. My hands held her ass as she regained her composure somewhat. There was a lot of fire in this woman and I planned to fuel it further. I kissed her deeply and her hunger intensified.

"Oh Tom, I love it when he does this to me," Holly said as they watched what we were doing.

I held her ass and began to rock her on my cock. Ann groaned and I felt her pussy clamp tight as I moved her on my cock. My fingers played with her asshole and the flames ignited fully. I pushed a finger in her ass and she pushed down hard. I inserted a second one and she began moaning and panting. Two more fingers went in and I stretched her ass wide as she began to grind on me deliriously. Her hips moved on me so wonderfully and the hunger of her desire was not to be quelled.