The Screamer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this girl Gary, I really do," Holly kissed her deeply.

The players had a blast. They met many of their fans and lots of hot, Dallas women.

The night had been a major success and everyone headed back to the hotel. There was no question, the party would continue. Holly grabbed Jim and several others and headed into their room.

Ainsley walked arm in arm with Mark and Gary into Gary's suite. Rose immediately started rearranging furniture. "If I'm going to watch, I'm going to be comfortably naked and wicked."

"Ainsley, we want you to know that since you are now part of the family, this is how we love. Rose, you were the first and I see no reason to change that. You don't get to watch." He walked over to this gorgeous woman and took her in his arms. He kissed her and seductively undressed her. Mark came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck.

Ainsley looked at Debbie and Wendy and smiled. "I am getting the feeling that it is going to get hot in here."

Debbie kissed her while Wendy began to undress her. "You better get comfortable. It is not only going to get hot baby, it is going to get very wet in here," Wendy snickered and she kissed Ainsley as well.

Rose was naked and she began to undress these two fine men.

"God she is beautiful, isn't she," Ainsley commented.

Debbie laughed, "She tastes just as good as she looks. She is a greedy little bitch too. I can tell you this, if it were humanly possible, she would have a hardon in her mouth 24/7," Debbie laughed.

Ainsley looked at the two fine examples that had just been revealed, "Looking at those cocks, I can't blame her one bit. God, you three are so lucky."

Over the next three hours, Mark and Gary took Rose, Wendy and Debbie to places they had only dreamed of. The rumors were definitely true. Gary was a spectacular lover all by himself. They knew this and loved everything he did to please them. Put Mark into the mix and the pleasure was off the chart.

Ainsley had been sitting between the girls as they watched this play out. The girls had kissed her, licked her and brought her off many times. Each minute she watched, her horny quotient soared. As Debbie collapsed in true bliss, Ainsley realized that they were extending their hands to her.

She stood, walked into their naked bodies and felt their lips on her neck. Her legs buckled from the tenderness and warmth of their touch. Her long fingers stroked their chests and their kisses became impassioned. Their hands caressed her neck, her face and her gorgeous breasts. Ainsley melted at their touch.

They lifted her onto the bed. Her long, lean body stretched luxuriously awaiting the pleasure she had watched the others experience. She had never been with two men at once and this thought alone had her dripping wet. Gary kissed her and then Mark did as well. Their hands roamed over her body and under her breasts. Their fingers traced delicious lines along her body, teasing her deliciously. They drew their fingers up her breast and simultaneously circled her tiny, long, hard nipples.

Ainsley moaned sweetly until their lips closed over each delicious nub. Her moans became shrieks of delight as their lips began to caress each nipple. She arched her back and forced her scrumptious breasts into their loving mouths. Their tongues twirled each hard diamond sweetly. Ainsley felt herself soaring from the exquisite sensations.

She dropped her hands to her thighs and she wrapped them around the rock hard erections that were grazing her legs. They felt so large and hard in her tiny hand. She stroked them as they kissed her tits, teased her nipples and beginning to move lower onto her hard, flat stomach.

She trembled as their faces brought her more joy than she had ever experienced. They licked her hips and traced the curve of her hipbone with their tongues. Her hands stroked each hard cock as their faces moved lower onto her thighs. Her dark brown thin landing strip directed them to her long, sweet hooded clit nestled amongst perfect, puffy, full lips.

Their talented tongues licked inside of her gorgeous thighs and up into her perfect pink valley. They pulled her ample lips apart slowly. Ainsley moaned piercingly as their tongues parted her expertly. They teased her and traveled higher toward her pleadingly prominent prize.

She began to thrash as their talented tongues tickled and pleased her enormously. Moving along her luscious pink valley, they grazed her hard standing clit and she began to flay uncontrollably. They licked and sucked her clit in unison. Ainsley flowed copiously as these two men took her into outer space. Her back arched and her eyes rolled into her skull. Her toes curled as ear-piercing orgasms wracked her body. They had only just begun.

They each cupped a breast and continued to lick her hot, wet pussy. Her hips were bucking and she was drenched in passion. These men were spectacular. She could barely catch her breath when Gary moved between her legs. Mark shifted higher and Ainsley saw his lovely thick cock as it rose into her line of vision.

She felt Gary slide along her tender gash and she inhaled as the broad head of his cock nestled at the opening to her tight velvet sheath. Her hands lifted to Mark and she held his shaft in her hands. Her lips lifted and she began to lick Mark's balls while she fondled his cock.

Gary shifted and Ainsley felt him enter her dark, wet tunnel. He sank into her and she moaned deliriously.

She began to lick Mark fully. Her tender mouth caressed his cock and she stuck out her tongue and extracted a luscious pearl of precum from his substantial crown. Her lips closed over his head and she was lost in the most lustful moment of her life.

Her lips traveled along his shaft as Gary began building a sweet, lovely rhythm. Her tight hot pussy welcomed his cock and she felt every yummy inch of this wonderful man. Each ridge, vein and crevice of his shaft sent waves of untold orgasmic exploration unlike anything she had ever experienced. His hips moved into her hot, tight body wonderfully and she rewarded him with a wet, wonderful ride.

Ainsley looked upward to the sight of Mark's cock as it began to glide into her moist, hungry lips. Her hands held his balls as she pulled him into her mouth. Her tongue washed his cock as inch by inch she took him in. Mark shifted her and allowed her head to dangle off the bed. He began to caress her breasts as his cock lovingly disappeared from view. He felt himself at the back of her mouth and he pulled out and back in. He began to duplicate Gary's rhythm and she was on fire.

She grabbed him and pulled him back into her mouth. She inhaled, adjusted and felt him enter her throat. She had only accomplished this once before and she wasn't sure she could duplicate it. The sensation of Gary's wonderful strokes coupled with Mark's sweet cock was all she needed and she opened completely. He fell into her totally, his balls resting on her pretty face.

They matched their strokes and Ainsley was wailing, flopping and cumming immensely. Gary spread her tight pussy sweetly; Mark filled her throat with deep desire. Ainsley was a woman lost in passions reserved only for the finest erotic novels. Her body convulsed on each cock flawlessly. They became one with each other.

Mark pulled himself from her, as did Gary. They changed positions and began to recreate the same appetizing sensations. Ainsley's heart raced, her pussy pulsed and her throat hungered for the love these men were showing her. Their skilled consideration of her wildest erotic fantasies brought Ainsley to tears, as her nerve endings would not stop firing. This fine Texan had never been treated like this. This was beyond erotic, it was fucking intense and she was certain that they were in no way finished with her.

Mark sat her on his lap and she slid deep onto his hard cock. He spun her around and she began to ride him. Gary began to lick her clit while Mark filled her pussy. The feel of his cock and the sight and touch of Gary's talents drove her to the brink yet again. She was shivering and shaking violently as the orgasms kept rolling in.

Gary spun her around again and pushed her breasts flat against Mark's chiseled chest. Her ass raised and Gary began to lick her beautiful tight ass.

"Ainsley, has anyone ever told you how perfect your ass is," he said and then spread her cheeks wide revealing her tight pucker. "It is perfect." Gary's tongue probed her ass as Mark continued to fuck her slowly.

"Such a gorgeous ass Ainsley," Gary whispered. His fingers slid into her and she began to moan sweetly. He placed his cock against her and Mark slowed. Gary slid into her and she was tight. He took his time and she relaxed and accepted him.

"Ohmigod, I've never done this before. Ohmigod! This feels so good."

Mark slid back into her and the two men stretched her totally. They started to caress her body with their long, strong shafts. Ainsley somehow had misplaced all power over her body and she floated in a sea of complete passion. Their bodies moved as one. Ainsley was pinned between them. They picked up their pace and this wonderful woman began to vibrate incessantly. Waves upon waves of strong, intense orgasms assaulted this tall Texan and all she could do was relax and enjoy them. She couldn't speak, she could barely see but she could cum and she proved how seriously she took that commitment.

"This is the best part," Wendy said to Debbie. "Oh yes Rose, don't stop licking my pussy baby."

Gary and Mark kicked everything into high gear. Ainsley gasped for breath. Her orgasmic experience exploded massively. Her vibrations increased and the men kept stroking harder and deeper. Ainsley collapsed, unable to control any function other than the smile that was permanently embossed on her face.

"She will be giggling in two minutes," Rose said as she continued to lick Wendy and Debbie sweetly. Sure enough, Ainsley began to laugh uncontrollably.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. Oh dear lord, that was amazing," Ainsley whispered.

The girls joined them on the bed, kissed, and stroked Ainsley back to reality. The women were stroking the two fine cocks and Ainsley wanted to finish this right. She began to suck Gary and then on to Mark. The women all joined in and those two men were the recipients of amazing blowjobs. The women went wild. It wasn't long before each man was exploding wild loads of sweet, hot, ropes of cum onto their lips, faces and tongues.

Everyone collapsed smiling and laughing.

Mark got up and walked to the dresser. "Ainsley, close your eyes and hold out your hands." She did and he dropped the envelope into her hands. She looked inside and freaked right out.

"We hope you enjoy them dear. There are four fifty-yard line season tickets, best seats in the house. I'm pretty sure Gary and I will be joining you at least once this year." Mark smiled.

She threw herself at him and kissed him deeply. "Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. I don't know what to say to any of this. You're going to discover one thing about me and that is I am rarely speechless. Today, I am."

"Get used to it Ainsley. Every day we are with this man, he always does something that is out of the ordinary and special. Mark is the same way. We really are blessed," Wendy smiled.

"There is no way this day could get better. This is beyond perfection," Ainsley grinned looking at the Cowboy's Season Tickets.

"Well, let's see if you think this can top all of that. We will be here in Dallas until Thursday. Obviously, you have a lot of work to do. We are going to be with you all the way on this. The thing is, Gary lives in Orlando and I live in Las Vegas. We both throw many parties every year. I have a party at my place this weekend. Let me ask you a question. Did it turn you on tonight to have every man in either the restaurant or the bar want to fuck you?" Mark asked.

"I have to admit, I felt sexier tonight than any night of my life. Then, I just had the best sex I've ever had. So, the answer to your question is a definite yes it turned me on a lot."

"This weekend there will be hundreds of naked celebrities and NFL players who would dearly love to thrill you, please you and fuck you silly. We want you to be there."

"Players and celebrities? Are you serious? I could play with some of them?" Ainsley quipped.

"Darling, you can play with all of them." Mark explained and then went on to explain the difference between friends and clients. "The fellows you met tonight are clients. We don't fuck our clients. We have many NFL superstars who are friends. You get to fuck all of them darling. We work hard and we play even harder."

Gary continued, "After the weekend, our group is going clubbing to see how Vegas handles dance clubs. We'd like you to stay with us for that. We will bring you back to Dallas on our way back to Florida. You will get to sit down with our head designer, Shannon Prong and go over lots of ideas. You'll like Shannon; she is one hot, sexy girl. Then we can get serious about work."

Over the next few days, much was accomplished. Gary met with her staff, the building next door was obtained and new equipment was ordered. Ainsley had a long list of leather artisans who were looking for work. Things in Dallas were on the right track.

It was time to head to Vegas for the big party.

Author's note:

I apologize to my fans for the delay in publishing this story. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to write for a while. The last chapter of Cherry Takes on the NFL was also delayed. To appreciate the continuation of the story, a familiarity with 'Cherry Takes on the NFL' series will be helpful. The two stories are being combined into a single series. Thank you for your patience and your many wonderful emails.