The Seaside Excursion Pt. 03

Story Info
Staying longer, getting closer connected.
1.5k words
4.38
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still high after being fucked by Lewis in a shop doorway, behind a large bin. I hadn't been wearing underwear and so I could feel his cum slowly dribbling down my legs as we walked to his place.

The feeling just made me want to bend over again. I was cock crazy!

We held hands as we strolled along virtually deserted streets. The only life came from the odd hotel, which had music cranked up loud. I wondered where he stayed when we turned into a cul-de-sac. Again mostly filled with small hotels but on our left there were some stairs to a basement flat, with a hotel above.

"This is a nice hideaway you have." I said brightly.

"You've not seen inside yet." Lewis answered, glumly.

As he opened the door I saw what he meant. It was basically an open plan flat with what looked like a long bar near the back wall. It was rather sparse, a double bed on the far right side, a cooker and fridge behind that 'bar' and a two seat couch and coffee table in front of a small television.

"Not exactly a palace is it?" Lewis looked for my affirmation.

"It's.........functional." I struggled to answer.

Lewis laughed. "It's okay, you can say it's a shit hole. I know it is."

"What's the story with this place?" I queried.

"Sit down, I'll get us a coffee and tell you all about it." Lewis smiled and squeezed my hand.

"I hope it won't take too long, I want your cock again!" I said in a slutty tone.

"Okay. I moved in. The end." Lewis returned my slutty tone.

He sat a mug of steaming black coffee on the table in front of me and began his tale.

"The hotel above had ideas of making this a swanky cocktail bar and had already ripped out the original internal walls and installed a bar, when their backer decided it was a surefire loss-maker, what with being in the back streets and tourists preferring more 'earthy' entertainment."

I nodded as it made sense.

"So they were stuck with this wreck. I needed a place to stay. It's three times cheaper than any other flat in the town, so it was a no-brainer."

There was silence for a moment as I looked into his keen, young eyes. Then I instinctively leaned towards him to kiss him.

"The surroundings don't matter, all I want is you inside me again." I touched his inner thigh and Lewis gave a little moan. Without another word, he unbuttoned his shirt, giving me access to his young, hard nipples. I licked and nibbled on them as if it was second nature to me. Lewis stood and undid his tight jeans. My face nuzzled his belly as I pulled down his jeans. He was weaing a tight thong and I ran my fingers over his pronounced bulge.

That thong was quickly removed, allowing me my first proper view of his cock, in all its glory. To think he had already fucked me and this was my first sight it. What a slut I was turning into!

"Fuck me again, Lewis, please."

"You're insatiable Don!" Lewis said happily.

By now I was naked from the waist down, my prick rock hard and my arse ravenous for more cock.

I hooked my legs over his shoulders and felt his tool rubbing at my hole.

"Fuck me Lewis, fuck me hard." I pleaded.

He didn't let me down, banging into me like a piston. I felt able to groan loudly as he speared my hole relentlessly.

"I'm cumming!" He panted, as he sprayed another load of his hot cum inside me.

I just lay there, enjoying every moment.

"Time you got some fun." He said, moving a hand to my cock.

"That was fun, let me assure you!"

"Whatever. It's my time to get your cum."

I'm not lying when I say he gave me the best blow-job of my life. No woman had ever given me so much pleasure.

He knew how far to take me, then stop and then repeat. After twenty minutes, I was begging him to let me cum. When he finally let me, it felt like every nerve in my body felt it.

We cuddled on that couch for an age, kissing, touching.

"Let's lie in bed." Lewis finally suggested.

I lay with my head in his lap, licking his shaft. I popped his cockhead in my mouth, savouring it. My tongue flicked around, slowly entering his cum-slit. I felt the heat from his engorged member and let him push it into my willing mouth, inch by inch, until his balls tickled my chin.

"Do you want a mouthful of cum?" Lewis asked as if he didn't already know the answer. I raised a thumb in answer and continued sucking his gorgeous cock.

I loved hearing his breathing intensify and surrendered my mouth to him.

Lewis pushed his hips forward and fucked my face. With his hot cock down my throat, I'd forgotten what 'straight' sex was. He held my head and started to fill my mouth with his seed. I gulped the first jet down and the second but savoured the following two. How I loved the taste of another mans cum.

Lewis drew me up to his lips and kissed me, his tongue searching for his own cum.

"Don, you are one sexy guy. Are you sure you've never had a guy before yesterday?"

"No, not one. Now I've had three and I don't think I'm going to stop."

"When are you leaving?" Lewis asked, a little sadly.

"I honestly don't know. We hadn't arranged anything."

"So, I'm going to have two gay guys knocking on my door in the morning?"

"If you're lucky, yes!" I replied laughing.

I got serious for a moment.

"What would you say to me staying longer?"

"Oh honey, that's so sweet but it can't be that way. I'm way too young for a relationship and you have a job to go back to."

I was crestfallen and could feel little teardrops developing. I felt stupid.

"Hey Don, I'm not dumping you, just being realistic. I stay in a shit little room and have a crap job at a crap hotel. You have a good job and I'll bet, a decent home. You'd soon get bored of me and this place."

What I said next was to change my life.

"Come with me then. The hotels in Edinburgh are always needing staff and as long as you want me I won't get bored."

I looked into his eyes. I could see he looked uncertain but at least he was tempted.

"I'll think about it. I'll give you my answer in the morning."

At that, he started to nibble my nipples and my searching hand found he was hardening again.

Lewis gently pushed me back and I lifted my legs, spreadeagling them. I wanted him so much and he didn't disappoint me. He rubbed some cool, soothing gel on my raw arse and slid inside me, making me gasp.

He took his time and instead of just fucking me, he made love to me. I knew then he would come back with me.

Lewis stayed inside me for ages as I relished every stroke. He again came inside me, although not surprisingly there was less this time.

That night was a joy. Lewis fucked me again after that. Sleep was in short supply.

I lay awake, the adrenaline of the events still coursing through me. Lewis was finally napping. I had certainly worked his young body hard. What would the morning bring?

I must have finally dozed off as I awoke to banging on the door. Lewis, bless him, was a little more groggy and no wonder, after his exertions. I hopped out of bed, naked. I knew it would be Graeme or Stu coming to collect me.

I opened the door and Graeme gave a little sigh.

"Pleased to see me, then." Graeme giggled.

My cock was pointing up at him.

"I've become accustomed to seeing you without clothes recently." I teased.

"Happy to oblige." and without checking with Lewis, he undid his belt and let his jeans slide down to his ankles.

"Where's Stu?" I quickly asked.

"He chose to stay in bed and let me collect you."

"Oh and you think I'll have you now." I replied, unsure of my plans.

Lewis decided for me. "Hey you, leave my boyfriend alone!" Lewis said firmly.

"Boyfriend?" Graeme sounded bemused.

"Yes, boyfriend, I'm coming to live with him."

"Wow! Don't I deserve a matching fee?" Graeme teased.

I looked at Lewis and we both nodded. Graeme laid down on the bed and Lewis and I made a beeline for his cock. As Graeme lay there with legs spreadeagled, we both licked at his shaft and I took the head in my mouth as Lewis sucked on his balls. The double action forced Graeme to cum more quickly than any of us would have liked but I eagerly took his load. Lewis quickly came to kiss me and swap Graeme's cum.

"I'd be a fool not to come with you." Lewis said, smiling. I knew life would never be the same again.