The Seat of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva felt herself blush hotly from his grin and words. "I.... Uh.... I...." She stammered for a moment and then she returned his grin. "You said the water could be sensuous and yes it is. It has a lot more body, shall we say, than the wind."

He nodded. "This time, cup your hands, hold them a short ways out from your side, and use them to push the water toward your feet. Do it slow and rhythmically."

"Do you want me to kick my feet at the same time?" Eve asked softly.

"One thing at a time. We will combine them later." He told her as he started her moving again.

Eve moved her cupped hands toward her feet, pushing the water. She felt herself surge forward, Adonis's hand slipped along her back to the top of her ass. She moved her hands toward her shoulders and pushed harder and faster. Her body surged again but his hand stayed at her tailbone.

She grinned as she pushed at the water several more times and then she was surprised when he said, "Stop." She was back at the starting point just that quickly.

"Very good," Adonis said and ducked under. When he came back up he added, "Uncup your hands as you bring them back towards your shoulder and hold them sideways. There will be less drag that way and you won't tire as quickly."

"Tire from what?" Eva asked softly.

"You will find out in a moment," he said as he turned her so her head was toward the shore. Once he had her positioned, he said, "Now, this time use your hands and your feet. Get a good steady rhythm going and go slowly and evenly. The water will support a moving body even more than a stationary one."

Eva nodded as he took a step toward shore and she started moving her arms and legs. She did not even notice when his touch disappeared as she was wrapped up in keeping her feet and hands moving, her feet moving about four times as fast as her hands.

What stopped her was not his saying stop but sand grating on the back of her head and her shoulders. She sat up quickly gasped as she saw Adonis standing in waist deep water twenty feet from where she was. "What? How?" She stammered in confusion.

He grinned and said, "You can now swim. At least on your back."

Her eyes got wide and then she laughed and stood up. "I want to try that again," she said as she waded out toward the tall blue man.

Adonis moved her farther from the beach each time and Eva made the swim three more times. She had to force herself to finish the third trip. Her arms and legs were tired, almost worn out. She lay on her back breathing hard but smiling like crazy.

A few minutes later, she came up on her elbows and looked around. Adonis was nowhere in sight. A moment later his head surfaced close to her feet. "That was fun," she said and then sighed. "It has been a long time since I had fun."

"It was fun teaching you." He replied as his eyes roamed up and down her body. Then his eyes jumped to her face and he grinned. "Your body is small and compact but very interesting."

Eva felt her heart skip a beat as she raised her sex up above the water. The thin coating of blonde hair on her sex hid nothing and with her feet shoulder width apart, her thighs hid even less. "You've seen all of me but I haven't seen all of you," she whispered softly.

"I... uh... thought it best to wear something. I haven't seen a female in a very long time."

Eve nodded and then her eyes grew wide. If his manhood matched his size.... She groaned softly. She could be in very big trouble, no pun intended. "I... uh.... Yeah," she said haltingly.

Adonis grinned as he caught a hint of lust and fear flit across the woman's face. He could almost read her thoughts. "Did your people indulge in oral sex?" he asked suddenly.

Eva gasped softly and nodded quickly. "Yes. Yes they did."

"Mine also." He replied as he moved slowly forward.

Eva felt his big hands on the backs of her thighs and then on her ass cheeks. Then her lower body was moving up as his head descended. His tongue on her sex was very hot and very wide. It covered her sex completely. It moved upward and spread her outer lips easily. It had a rough feel to it and as it brushed over her clit she spread her knees wider and arched up.

Before that one long lick was over, Eva was coming like a mad woman. It had been two thousand years since she had last had her pussy licked and never by a tongue so long, hot, and wide. Her body was totally out of control and her mind wasn't far behind as he licked her again and again.

*****

Eva moaned and slowly sat up. She was completely on the beach but still very close to the water. She shook her head slowly to clear the soft pink fog that seemed to envelop her mind and body. She had never felt this way before. Then her mind seemed to reconnect and she looked out to sea quickly. Adonis was there with just his head above water.

"So, you do live," he said with a big smile.

Eva nodded and then laughed. "I was in another world there for a while."

He nodded and said, "It was my pleasure, believe me."

"No yet," Eva said and then laughed again.

Adonis laughed and then said, "Today has been a good day and tomorrow is looking better than it has in ages."

Eva looked over her shoulder and was surprised at how low the sun was over the abandoned city. Looking back at Adonis, she sighed and nodded. "Yes, tomorrow is looking better and better. It has been a long time since I've looked forward to a tomorrow."

"Me too," he said and the added, "Remember to rinse the saltwater off with fresh when you get home. The salt can and will burn your sensitive skin."

Eva nodded and asked, "What time tomorrow?"

"Daylight would be nice but might be a little chilly for you."

Eva nodded again and smiled. "I think you can keep me warm."

Adonis laughed. "Till the morning then," he said as he sank out of sight.

Eva grinned like a crazy woman as she slowly got to her feet. She was a little wobbly as she picked up her boots and cords. She didn't put them on; she carried them over to her throne and sat down. She sighed deeply and leaned back. She was so relaxed it was scary.

She sat this way for a while and then sat up. She picked up her staff to go home but paused a moment and looked out across the water. "Yes, playing this straight is by far the best idea," she whispered and then she vanished in a cloud of smoke.

12