The Secluded Bench

Story Info
John takes his mother-in-law on an outing.
12.2k words
4.3
190.4k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline, Joanne's mother, my mother-in- law, and I had never really hit it off, not since Joanne and I started going out together some eight years ago. The problem was that Joanne's father had deserted them long before we met and it seemed that she just had a down on men. When we eventually decided to get married Caroline wanted us to live with her so that she wouldn't be on her own. I told Joanne I was not happy living with her mother and preferred that we bought our own house. Caroline worked on her daughter relentlessly, resulting in many heated discussions between us to the point where I walked out telling them the wedding was off. Joanne eventually agreed that we should get our own house, so the marriage went ahead.

Caroline lived in a large detached house in its own grounds which was much too big for her. A dressmaker by trade working for one of the top haute couture houses, and would supplement her income by working at home in the evenings. She designed and made clothes to her customer's requirements, mainly dresses, skirts and blouses and the occasional evening gown. We would visit her about once a week and I would any do small jobs that needed doing around the house. Sometimes we would take her on outings, trips in the car, visits to places of interest and displays of various kinds, but all the time was that acidic tongue complaining, this was not right, that was not right, it really got under my skin.

She was, her own worst enemy because she was really very attractive, looking younger than her years with large impressive breasts, which I liked to watch as they bounced around the kitchen, especially when she was wearing a tight jumper. However her tongue would deter any sexual fantasies I might think of having. I always thought that I understood the reason for her husband desertion, and I didn't blame him for one moment. In fact, she acted so hard and prudish I never understood how she ever became pregnant, her husband must have slipped beneath her while she did her push up's. It was only in later years that I discovered she added five years to her real age because she gave birth to Joanne when she was seventeen and forced to marry the kid who knocked her up.

It was three winters ago, Joanne wanted to see a sheepdog trial so we arranged to go and offered to take her mother with us. On the day of the trial the weather was very cold with possibility of snow. Joanne decided that she didn't want to go and since the venue was some two hours driving I was more than happy to cancel. Unfortunately Caroline still wanted to go and persuaded her daughter that I should take her.

The trial was held on a large country estate with lakes, fields and wooded areas. I had never been there before so when the trial was over I suggested that we walk around their large lake, Caroline agreed so we set off. After walking for some time Caroline suggested that we have a rest because her feet were aching, I agreed and we found a secluded bench by the lake surrounded by bushes on three sides. We sat down and talking generally about the trial and weather when I happened to mention that my hands were cold. Caroline suggested that I put one hand inside her coat and the other in her pocket. I said that it wasn't necessary, however, she undid the middle button on her coat and insisted that I slip my hand inside.

I rested my hand on her blouse just above the waistband of her skirt, everything felt so silky that I found myself getting aroused. She asked me if that was warmer, I said it was fine. As my hand rested on her blouse I could feel her shivering. I asked her if she was cold, but she said she wasn't. Suddenly I realized that she wasn't shivering because I could feel the vibrations through my leg she was actually trembling. As we sat there I began to get the impression that she was getting sexually excited, as was I.

I wondered if it was because we had never been so close that she was getting sexually aroused, I decided to find out. As our conversation continued I began to slide my hand very slowly backwards and forwards over her stomach. Caroline continued the conversation as if nothing was happening.

Very slowly I began to work my hand upwards over her blouse and the trembling increased but still she never mentioned the fact that my hand was creeping over her body and up towards her breasts.

Finally the edge of my hand came in contact with the underside of her breast. My expectations were to either get a slapped face or she would make some excuse to return to the car, but all that happened was the trembling increased, and she still didn't mention my wandering hand.

I began to apply a little upwards pressure so that the edge of my thumb was nudging the underside of her breast, again the trembling increased and she still didn't mention my wandering hand. The conversation persisted although I wasn't really listening because the edge of my hand was caressing her silk blouse against her bra. Her breathing became a little heavier but it did not restrict the conversation. I slipped my thumb up between the two peaks and gave her breast a light squeeze, her breathing became even heavier, the trembling increased, but still the conversation flowed.

I decided to make a positive move, and to hell with the consequences. I placed my hand over her voluptuous breast and gave it a good squeeze. Caroline stopped talking and when I looked her head was tilted backwards and her eyes closed. As I continued, to fondle her breast I could feel the nipple through her bra and blouse becoming hard and swollen. For several minutes I squeezed her breast and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Becoming adventurous I moved my hand across and undid the top button of her blouse. As nothing was said I undid the second, third and fourth button, finally easing the loosened blouse out of her skirt to completely open up the front.

Slipping my hand inside her blouse I began to caress her breasts protected only by the silken fabric of her lacy bra. I moved my hand over the top of her lace covered breast and slipped my hand inside her bra and began to fondled her breast and tweak her swollen nipple. Caroline had not said a word her head was still tilted back and her eyes closed. I took my other hand from her coat pocket and placed my arm behind her and rested it along the top of the bench. Removing my hand from inside her bra, I took hold of the bottom of her bra and pulled it up and over, freeing both breasts.

Having enjoyed playing with her breasts, I removed my hand and undid the top button of her coat. When I opened her coat the sight before me was out of this world, her breasts were magnificent. Melon size, the soft white fleshy rounded globes with extraordinary large, almost saucer size areola and her nipples, well they were irresistible. I lowered my head and Caroline gasped as I drew her swollen nipple into my mouth and sucked long and hard. As I kissed her breasts and sucked on her enlarged nipples my hand went down tracing the contours of her body, down from her breasts, over her stomach returning to the waistband of her skirt. Feeling my way around to the waistband searching for the clasp and zip, which secured her skirt.

I released the clasp and slowly undid the zip. Slipping my hand inside her skirt I moved it down over her panties until it came to rest on the top of her thighs. Caroline opened her legs slightly, sufficient for me to slip my hand between them. Surprisingly the inside of her thighs were extremely moist, when her legs opened a little further I was able to move the side of my hand up, until it was pressing on the saturated flimsy crotch material which covered her vagina.

Caroline lowered herself, by sliding down and sitting more forward on the bench, she then rested her head on my shoulder. She opened her legs a little wider and groaned when I traced my finger on the outside of her panties along the fold of her vagina. I stopped sucking her nipples, raised my head looked down on her face and called her name softly, Caroline turned her head towards me, opened her eyes, placed her hand behind my head and pulled my face down to hers until our lips met in a long and passionate kiss.

As we kissed I moved the flimsy material to one side and eased my finger into her extremely well lubricated pussy. Caroline pulled my head down harder crushing our lips together. I began to gently run my finger over the top and around her clitoris, her legs opened wider. I slipped a second finger in and began to work it, in and out, in and out, slowly at first then getting a little faster. In no time at all she began moan, shake and convulse finally achieving an incredible orgasm. My fingers remained inside her and I waited for some type of response. Caroline had just laid her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed not saying a word.

I continued to suck her breasts and work my two fingers in and out of her womanhood, my thumb was working its way around and over her clitoris, she began moaning, trembling finally convulsing as she reached an orgasm for the second time.

I removed my head from her coat and softly asked ask her if she was OK. She turned and looked at me, again she pulled my head down so that our lips met in a passionate kiss. As our lips parted, she said. "Of course I am lover, I haven't had feelings like that in more years than I can remember". She went on to say "My poor darling John you've enjoyed your self, without the satisfaction, let's go home and see what we can do about that".

I said that Joanne would be waiting so I should go straight home. Caroline said that it was all arranged she had invited Joanne over for dinner and would telephone her as soon as we got home. It would take Joanne at least an hour to drive over, perhaps longer if she was busy. We stood up Caroline replaced and straightened her clothes then we walked back to the car.

A couple of hours later when we arrived home Caroline phoned her daughter, Joanne said she would love to come over for dinner if Caroline could delay it for about three hours. Caroline disappeared upstairs, shortly after called for me to join her, I wandered into her bedroom she was standing by the bed dressed in an expensive backless full length white satin nightgown with lace trimmed splits up each side to hip level. The top half of the nightgown was supported by two trips of the satin fabric tied in a bow over each shoulder, the low cut front exposing the top half of her breasts. On the bed were black satin sheets with white satin pillows.

Caroline walked towards me placed both arms around my neck and gave me a long lingering kiss. When we eventually separated, said. "Now it's your turn to have that frustration relieved".

She undid the buttons and removed my shirt. She moved closer to me pressing her breasts against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body and as we kissed felt her hands undo the belt on my pants, then the zip. She eased my pants down until they pooled around my ankles. Caroline stooped, placed her hand behind my knee and lifted my leg holding it close to her body so that my knee became buried between her satin covered breasts. She lowered my leg after kicking the crumpled pants leg away, repeating the procedure for my other leg causing me to become aroused when I felt the softness of her breasts pressing up against me.

Caroline repeated the long lingering kiss, taking my hand she guided me to the bed, pulling me encouraging me to lay beside her. I must admit that I was more than willing to comply. She lay on the bed first and held her arms out and said. "Come and lay beside me lover".

As I lay next to her, my hands roamed over her satin covered body, she whispered. "I bet Joanne doesn't treat you like this". I said "she doesn't" Leaning over me she brought her head down and as we kissed slipped her tongue into my mouth where it remained, while I lightly sucked it. Breaking the kiss she eased herself higher up the bed, placing her hand behind my head pulling my face against her breasts. She took my hand and placed it on the lower part of her satin concealed breast and squeezed my hand so that my fingers dug into her soft flesh. She untied the bow on one shoulder allowing the satin material to fall away. Gripping her own breast, Caroline lifted it towards me, I could see her fingers embedded in her flesh as she leaned over to rub her large hard nipple over my lips.

"Come on baby, suck momma's tits" Half the length and as round as a man's thumb, I took her engorged nipple in my mouth and began to suck. I could taste her perfume as if she had sprayed herself, just the thought that she would do such a thing got me further aroused encouraging me to suck harder and harder. "Come on baby put both hands around momma's tit and squeeze hard while you suck" I placed my hand either side of her melon size breast and began to strangle the soft flesh. "Oh baby that's good"

By this time my cock was fully erected and protruding from the top of my shorts, Caroline slid her hand down my body until I could feel her gripping my erection. As she eased my shorts down, her nipple pulled from my mouth. When she pushed them down to my ankles I could feel her face brush against my cock. By placing my hand on her head and applying a little pressure, encouraged her to rest her cheek on my stomach. Again she gripped my erection and began to work her hand up and down. I pushed her head downwards until I felt her warm moist mouth engulf the thick mushroom head where she began to flick the end attempting to penetrate me with her tongue. After about ten minutes of gentle massage and sucking, she rolled over onto her back, undid the remaining bow holding up the top of her nightgown and eased the satin gown down to her waist.

Taking up a kneeling position, I straddled her then began to move up her body until her large breasts were resting in my lap, with my cock between them. She pulled my cock down pushing it deep into her cleavage forcing it against her body before pushing her breasts together squeezing my manhood between them. I placed my hands on top of hers as she worked them in a circling motion forcing her breasts together, flattening them almost to the size of dinner plates.

I swung myself off of her and told her to move down the bed. Having moved far enough, I swung my leg back over her but facing in the opposite direction. I moved myself backwards until I was almost sitting on her face with my cock between her breasts. Lying flat on top of her I lifted the bottom of her nightgown. As I lowered my head, Caroline opened her legs wide, clean shaven, I could taste her perfume as I kissed and nuzzled her mound just above her pussy. Two pouting virginal lips protruded quite considerably allowing me to draw them fully into my mouth. Caroline slipped my cock into her mouth as I penetrated her vagina with my tongue. Her excitement increased as I ran my tongue over and around her clit, and after several minutes she started to pull my arm. "Come on baby I want you"

I turned around and lay on top of her. I lifted my body so that she could guide my cock into her sex starved body. Although we were both well lubricated there was a little resistance at first. As I pushed I felt her react obviously feeling pain, so I withdrew then pushed a little deeper. Each time I pushed in further she winced until I was fully buried inside her. Moving gently at first, I felt her respond to my movements as I gradually increased the force and speed. Finally she was pushing back on me as hard as I was pushing into her, suddenly after several minutes she let out a loud moan as she began to tremble then violently shake as her orgasm exploded within her body. When she cum, her juices lubricated us even more allowing me to fuck her hard and fast, slamming myself into her. Her legs wrapped around my back, with her arms wrapped around my neck she pulled me tight into her. I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest, suddenly there was more shaking and convulsing as the second orgasm racked her body, I had yet to cum. She lay there while I kept going.

She stopped me told me to roll on my back then mounted me. Caroline lowered herself onto my cock and began to work herself up and down. She lowered her body until her tits were in my face. I grabbed her nipples, then as she straightened her nipples and tits stretched to an amazing length, when I let go they sprung back like rubber bands. As she was working herself up on my cock, her tits bounced up and down, sometimes catching her under the chin. Caroline grabbed them to stop them bouncing around, stretching them out so that I could see their full beauty. I raised myself and buried my face in her cleavage. Now Caroline was ramming down on me with all her weight, and like me must have been getting close to another orgasm, she started to grunt and groan every time she slid down my shaft, her grunts and groans became quicker and louder, until the next instant we both began to tremble and shake as we cum together. Caroline rolled off of me, laid her head on my chest, her body half over mine, her arm around my waist and her leg across mine. I put one arm around her shoulder and the other hand cupping her tits.

We lay there for a while until it became time to prepare for Joanne's arrival. Caroline and I showered together with me lingering while Caroline dressed before going downstairs to prepare dinner. After dressing I followed her down only to find her standing at the sink wearing an extremely tight jumper, which made her tits look enormous. In a matter of seconds I had an erection, moving behind her I pressed my cock between the cheeks of her ass and slid my hands up her jumper. She turned around, put her arms about my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss. Afterwards she said it was getting late and that I would have to wait for another time. Caroline suggested that I go and sit down and cool off otherwise Joanne will suspect that something was going on between us.

I suggested that she had better change her jumper looking like that Joanne will wonder what she had been doing to me. I followed her upstairs desperately wanting to watch her change, she told me there was no point in getting amorous. I wasn't, it was just that I wanted to watch her change and see her tits again. I sat on the bed she took her jumper off and came over to me and pulled my head between her breasts so that I could kiss and fondle her tits for the last time that day. I asked her to remove her bra for a couple of minutes which caused me to become aroused when I saw Caroline's breasts jut out further as she slipped her arms behind her to unsnap her bra. My arousal increasing as I cradled her tits in my hand, allowing me to bounce them up and down. She asked me if I like to see her tits bounce around and I told her that was one of my favorite past times even before today. It nearly drove me mad as she began move her body so that her tits jiggled and bounced. After a minute or so she lifted them both up to my face and said, "Kiss them both good night then go back downstairs".

When Joanne arrived she asked if we enjoyed our day, I said "it was OK." Caroline started to complain about my driving, how cold and muddy it had been, how much it cost to get in and how rudely I had spoken to her. It was quite a performance and it was real effort for me not to laugh. I got up smiled at Joanne, shook my head and walked out of the room. Joanne wasn't surprised, as she had seen me do that many times before.

It was one evening, about three months after starting my relationship with Caroline Joanne and I were lying on the couch petting, kissing and cuddling while my hands explored her body. The last couple of months she had been very affectionate and I was just about to find out why.

"John, mother asked if we would go and live with her, she lonely being on her own in that big house. We've been married and on our own for a couple of years and we've talk about starting a family and she would make a great baby sitter. In fact with my mother looking after the baby, I could go back to work. We wouldn't have a mortgage we would only pay for food and half the house expenses. By selling this house and with me working we would be quite well off."